The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• Thanks RK and sandythyme, I really appreciate it, sorry for sounding negative, I'm not trying to be, I'm usually always positive, but for some reason I just don't feel how I normally feel.<br /><br /> I'm thinking about what you said about MJ RK and it helps a lot but I had something on my mind that made me think of someone.<br /><br />You know a person who just seems like they don't care or doesn't see how they hurt your feelings. Like you just smile and pretend everything is ok but they still don't seem to notice...it's kinda hard to explain.<br /><br />I guess it's like when you have a friend who just doesn't acknowledge your feelings and they say sorry hoping it's ok. Then they ask you if your cool with it or something and then you say it's fine and they think you really mean it....and then when you think of MJ as the opposite, your just like 'why can't they be more like that'....
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    <br /><br />
    on 1335667186:
    <br />@Katie2..I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.....being sick is just the worst!  I always pray for health for all that I know and love......that includes the forum here!  I hope you are feeling better!  I can't wait to see The Avengers!!!!  It opens May4th officially...did you win passes for a pre-opening thing.....what a bum thing for you : ( !!!!!  I love the all the Avenger characters and movies...my favorite still has to be Iron Man though.....I get so excited each and every time I watch it! <br />I hope and prey this sickness will go away quickly and that you can enjoy what I am sure is going to be an awesome movie!<br />Here's a little chicken soup to help you feel better!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjDbAo2VnbA51XcM1LyuLmJ8UVOULFBIljNGo8nwWDoCjle_l_<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks guys :) I'm a bit better today still have blocked nose  :icon_bounce: and now have chills but I'll be fine  :icon_e_smile: Anyways The Avengers is already released in Ireland  :) But the move I really wanta see is Men in Black 3 and I have no idea why  ???  :)<br />BTW Thanks for the soup, yummers
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Use_, I understand what you are talking about.  I find that the only person you can change is you not those around you.  However, through your actions and communication they can learn and change too.  Expressing yourself and being honest is the best medicine like you are doing now.  People..friends, family sometimes have a hard time expressing themselves.  That's why people seem like they only pretend to care or not care at all.  People do, it's just hard to express.  If someone hurts your feelings, tell them, otherwise it's easier for them to think they didn't hurt you.  But you my friend, by expressing yourself, your thoughts and presueing this will help people understand your feelings and they too may open up and when they say sorry they will be sincere.  I think Michael is a great communicator....especially through his music, his words are enlightening in many ways.  If more people were like him, the world would be a better place.  One of the best lessons you can learn from him is to express yourself to others.  I bet they will follow along adventurely.  P.S.  I don't think you are negative at all.  I think you are a very positive person who is being honest about your thoughts & feelings  :bearhug:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1335318124:
    <br />I tend to think that many who have retreated are just busy with life and at certain times they need to take a step back. I took a step back a couple of months ago - not sure anyone noticed, but it was needed because I found myself become negative and critical. I still don't post as much as I used to. It has nothing to do with Michael or the hoax, just situations in general. I think it's the case with others.<br />
    <br /><br />I missed you when you were not here with us. I'm so glad that you came back sis.  :bearhug:
    on 1335709183:
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1335667186:
    <br />@Katie2..I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.....being sick is just the worst!  I always pray for health for all that I know and love......that includes the forum here!  I hope you are feeling better!  I can't wait to see The Avengers!!!!  It opens May4th officially...did you win passes for a pre-opening thing.....what a bum thing for you : ( !!!!!  I love the all the Avenger characters and movies...my favorite still has to be Iron Man though.....I get so excited each and every time I watch it! <br />I hope and prey this sickness will go away quickly and that you can enjoy what I am sure is going to be an awesome movie!<br />Here's a little chicken soup to help you feel better!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjDbAo2VnbA51XcM1LyuLmJ8UVOULFBIljNGo8nwWDoCjle_l_<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks guys :) I'm a bit better today still have blocked nose  :icon_bounce: and now have chills but I'll be fine  :icon_e_smile: Anyways The Avengers is already released in Ireland  :) But the move I really wanta see is Men in Black 3 and I have no idea why  ???  :)<br />BTW Thanks for the soup, yummers<br />
    <br /><br />And here is some Vitamin C for you. Hope you get better soon.  :bearhug:<br /><br />orange%20juice-saidaonline.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey there guys.......<br /><br />@use_your_illusion...........I really appreciate you taking the time to share your frustrations, your "lostness".  I think without people willing to bare themselves, such as you have, we can't really see how far we have come as a whole.  On June 25th, for some reason, my world shut down.....I was seriously depressed at the thought of it all.  With no idea why I felt so broken, I began the search for the truth of it all....I began with videos of Michael.  With tears flowing upon my keyboard, I'd watch and watch and watch....even though I really never had done this before.  I felt compelled to make up time for someone whom I had respected and admired.  I was no super fan, yet, I was compelled to learn more.  I tell you all this, because I know the darkness you feel...it was with me in the beginning.  Now, almost 3 years later, I look back to those feelings as a gauge to my heart now.  I still feel like learning all I can, but in a different light.  Michael's "death" lit up the world with love.  Without understanding my own own pain of the day, I'd never be able to understand my complete peace of his hoax.  Without darkness, you do not know light.  Each time a member shares a bit of the that darkness, the light shines brighter on the hoax.  It's a faith walk use_, believing in something we can not see, takes determination and an iron will.  I totally understand the lost feeling, and when I feel like it might be creeping up....I start all over again.  The classic video and my personal favorite.....the backing out ambulance of HollywoodTV.  I always return to the beginning to boost my confidence in my faith that this is a grand hoax.  I stop and think about all the coincidences, the things that just don't add up....or in "sum" cases, do add up.... 113 = This Is It = Propofol ..... that one bit of gematria is all I need to know.<br />Use_ , you may not know it, but you have impacted many members here, including me.  Your wit, wisdom and true skill in all this have always been a pleasure to read.  I enjoy your posts immensely.  I hope you take a look at how far we've come, it's always about the journey.......but the destination is going to be sweet! I can't wait to share that sweetness with you and all the members here that have always given so much of themselves for this hoax.......thank you so much to each of you.  And thank you again, use_your_illusion....you're awesome!  <br /><br />@Katie2 :)  I am glad you liked the soup!!!  Hope you're 100% soon!<br /><br />HUGS & LOVE to all.....blessings<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1334955045:
    <br />
    on 1334879132:
    <br />I haven't seen MJFAN7 on here in a while, I hope she's alright.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm worried about her too. I hope she is well.  :icon_e_sad:<br />
    <br /><br />I'm right here! :icon_razz:<br />I'm doing okay, sorry for any worries.  :bearhug:
    on 1335723028:
    <br />
    on 1334955045:
    <br />
    on 1334879132:
    <br /><br />I'm right here! :icon_razz:<br />I'm doing okay, sorry for any worries.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Ahhh thank God.  :icon_bounce: How are you doing hon? Hope all is well. Love you lots sweety.  :bearhug:
    on 1335730555:
    <br />
    on 1335723028:
    <br />
    on 1334955045:
    <br />
    on 1334879132:
    <br /><br />I'm right here! :icon_razz:<br />I'm doing okay, sorry for any worries.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Ahhh thank God.  :icon_bounce: How are you doing hon? Hope all is well. Love you lots sweety.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Life could always be better.. but I'm keeping my chin up! :icon_razz:<br />How are you? & love you too! :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Glad you're back MJFAN7! :)<br /><br />Hope all is well and yes - keep your head up!
  • on 1335709200:
    <br />Hi Use_, I understand what you are talking about.  I find that the only person you can change is you not those around you.  However, through your actions and communication they can learn and change too.  Expressing yourself and being honest is the best medicine like you are doing now.  People..friends, family sometimes have a hard time expressing themselves.  That's why people seem like they only pretend to care or not care at all.  People do, it's just hard to express.  If someone hurts your feelings, tell them, otherwise it's easier for them to think they didn't hurt you.  But you my friend, by expressing yourself, your thoughts and presueing this will help people understand your feelings and they too may open up and when they say sorry they will be sincere.  I think Michael is a great communicator....especially through his music, his words are enlightening in many ways.  If more people were like him, the world would be a better place.  One of the best lessons you can learn from him is to express yourself to others.  I bet they will follow along adventurely.  P.S.  I don't think you are negative at all.  I think you are a very positive person who is being honest about your thoughts & feelings  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, it's just hard for me to tell them what I'm thinking, I mean I can do that for everything else, but when someone close to you does it, and they don't think twice about it, it's hard...but thanks for explaining that, it means a lot to me...<br /><br /><br /> :icon_razz: :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1335719407:
    <br />Hey there guys.......<br /><br />@use_your_illusion...........I really appreciate you taking the time to share your frustrations, your "lostness".  I think without people willing to bare themselves, such as you have, we can't really see how far we have come as a whole.  On June 25th, for some reason, my world shut down.....I was seriously depressed at the thought of it all.  With no idea why I felt so broken, I began the search for the truth of it all....I began with videos of Michael.  With tears flowing upon my keyboard, I'd watch and watch and watch....even though I really never had done this before.  I felt compelled to make up time for someone whom I had respected and admired.  I was no super fan, yet, I was compelled to learn more.  I tell you all this, because I know the darkness you feel...it was with me in the beginning.  Now, almost 3 years later, I look back to those feelings as a gauge to my heart now.  I still feel like learning all I can, but in a different light.  Michael's "death" lit up the world with love.  Without understanding my own own pain of the day, I'd never be able to understand my complete peace of his hoax.  Without darkness, you do not know light.  Each time a member shares a bit of the that darkness, the light shines brighter on the hoax.  It's a faith walk use_, believing in something we can not see, takes determination and an iron will.  I totally understand the lost feeling, and when I feel like it might be creeping up....I start all over again.  The classic video and my personal favorite.....the backing out ambulance of HollywoodTV.  I always return to the beginning to boost my confidence in my faith that this is a grand hoax.  I stop and think about all the coincidences, the things that just don't add up....or in "sum" cases, do add up.... 113 = This Is It = Propofol ..... that one bit of gematria is all I need to know.<br />Use_ , you may not know it, but you have impacted many members here, including me.  Your wit, wisdom and true skill in all this have always been a pleasure to read.  I enjoy your posts immensely.  I hope you take a look at how far we've come, it's always about the journey.......but the destination is going to be sweet! I can't wait to share that sweetness with you and all the members here that have always given so much of themselves for this hoax.......thank you so much to each of you.  And thank you again, use_your_illusion....you're awesome!  <br /><br />@Katie2 :)  I am glad you liked the soup!!!  Hope you're 100% soon!<br /><br />HUGS & LOVE to all.....blessings<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I know what you mean about June 25th, I don't know what got me here, but something in my head told me something and now I know....<br /><br />Yeah it does help to go back, because it reminds me of when I first 'found out', I'd I was thinking to myself, 'this is the biggest joke on the world', I loved all the adventures and clues, like it was some kind of on the edge of your seat thriller...so it does help, thanks.<br /><br />I can't wait either, I appreciate you reading my posts, most of the time I think I just muck around, lol, cause I have nothing else to say...lol, but I'm glad you like it...<br /><br />No, your awesome and truly inspring...every single person on here I appreciate and cherish, thanks for taking the time to show me what I shouldn't of missed, thanks for being there, all of you, who replied to me, love you  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br /> :bearhug:
    on 1335755316:
    <br />
    on 1335730555:
    <br />
    on 1335723028:
    <br />
    on 1334955045:
    <br />
    on 1334879132:
    <br /><br />Ahhh thank God.  :icon_bounce: How are you doing hon? Hope all is well. Love you lots sweety.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Life could always be better.. but I'm keeping my chin up! :icon_razz:<br />How are you? & love you too! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />That's my girl! You are such a very strong and brave person. Keep your head up always hon. <br />I'm doing good. Started taking some Yoga classes and I feel myself really relaxed and flexed.  :LolLolLolLol: <br /><br />Big  :bearhug: for you. I'm around if you need.  :icon_e_wink:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    To everyone having a sad or miserable day...<br /><br />... join Freddie and Montserrat Caballé singing, cry your heart out and get goosebumps of how tight and safely you are held even in your darkest hours and in your deepest despairs.<br /><br /><br />Guide me home<br /><br />Now the wind has lost my sail <br />Now the scent has left my trial <br />Who will find me <br />Take care and side with me <br />Guide me back <br />Safely to my home <br />Where I belong... <br />Once more<br /> <br />Where is my star in heaven's bough <br />Where is my strength, I need it now <br />Who can save me <br />Lead me to my destiny <br />Guide me home <br />Safely to my home <br />Once more <br />Guide me back <br />Safely to my home <br />Once more <br /><br />But how can I go on? <br />How can I go on this way...<br /><br /><br />How can I go on<br /><br />When all the salt is taken from the sea<br />I stand dethroned<br />I'm naked and I bleed<br />But when your finger points so savagely,<br />Is anybody there to believe in me<br />To hear my plea and take care of me?<br />How can I go on<br />From day to day<br />Who can make me strong in every way<br />Where can I be safe<br />Where can I belong<br />In this great big world of sadness<br />How can I forget<br />Those beautiful dreams that we shared<br />They're lost and they're no where to be found<br />How can I go on?<br />Sometimes I tremble in the dark<br />I cannot see<br />When people frighten me<br />I try to hide myself so far from the crowd<br />Is anybody there to comfort me<br />Lord... take care of me.<br />How can I go on<br />From day to day<br />Who can make me strong in every way<br />Where can I be safe<br />Where can I belong<br />In this great big world of sadness<br />How can I forget<br />Those beautiful dreams that we shared<br />They're lost and they're no where to be found<br />How can I go on?<br /><br />
    <br />Guide me home, freddie - YouTube<br /><br /><br />Blessings and much love.
    on 1335805827:
    <br />
    on 1335755316:
    <br />
    on 1335730555:
    <br />
    on 1335723028:
    <br />
    on 1334955045:
    <br />
    on 1334879132:
    <br /><br />Life could always be better.. but I'm keeping my chin up! :icon_razz:<br />How are you? & love you too! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />That's my girl! You are such a very strong and brave person. Keep your head up always hon. <br />I'm doing good. Started taking some Yoga classes and I feel myself really relaxed and flexed.  :LolLolLolLol: <br /><br />Big  :bearhug: for you. I'm around if you need.  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Aw thanks. :bearhug: And that sounds relaxing! I've always wanted to try Yoga or something like it, it seems like a fun thing to do. :icon_e_biggrin: Life is so good right now.. I'm away from home. there's really no where I'd rather be than the beach. I wish i lived here! :icon_lol: And I'm always here for you too!!  :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Happy Cinco de Mayo  :multiplespotting:  I’m on the negativity thread because I fell off the quit smoking wagon.  One Margarita did it.  :icon_pale:  Soon as I get my stuff @Bec, I’ll be back on track though.  I promise. <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6JJ57Gn8TsXKNYeHLChzl1zDJ0Gi-cdCvakuy9rPSe3zs_4Uo
    on 1336185275:
    <br />
    on 1335805827:
    <br />
    on 1335755316:
    <br />
    on 1335730555:
    <br />
    on 1335723028:
    <br />
    on 1334955045:
    <br />
    on 1334879132:
    <br /><br />That's my girl! You are such a very strong and brave person. Keep your head up always hon. <br />I'm doing good. Started taking some Yoga classes and I feel myself really relaxed and flexed.  :LolLolLolLol: <br /><br />Big  :bearhug: for you. I'm around if you need.  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Aw thanks. :bearhug: And that sounds relaxing! I've always wanted to try Yoga or something like it, it seems like a fun thing to do. :icon_e_biggrin: Life is so good right now.. I'm away from home. there's really no where I'd rather be than the beach. I wish i lived here! :icon_lol: And I'm always here for you too!!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :woohoo2: I'm so happy for you hon. Enjoy your time out there and be careful surfing. Love you. :bearhug:
    Purelove: I'm being careful  :icon_cool: There were 4 dolphins really close to shore today.. they were so pretty! & love you too!  :bearhug:<br /><br />Hesouttamylife: Hang in there!!  :bearhug:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Today I was told that I am "too cheerful". It was a critic, of course. I will never understand the human race.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Miss G - I helped this older woman...who I knew.  She fell in the middle of the street with on coming traffic, thank God cars stopped.  She cut her knees and hands pretty bad.  I followed her home to make sure she was ok....thinking we would go to the emergency room.  I got to her home, cleaned her boo boos, really wasn't to bad and she said this to me.... I hate you because you are always happy and laughing.  Yikes!!!!  God!  Give me strength!  What is happening to this world????? 
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "I hate you because you are always happy and laughing"<br /><br />Ö___________ö
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    my elbow hurts<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1336432497:
    <br />my elbow hurts<br />
    jeez! Sim told me it was your missing belly button!
    lol what will we get some news about michaels elbow now?  :icon_lol:
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]Maybe he was lifting too many Margaritas with hesouttamylife...LOL[/size]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1336443959:
    <br />lol what will we get some news about michaels elbow now?  :icon_lol: <br />
    <br /><br />we have already non-stop elbow grease production news