The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• Group hug? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here. have i gone off my rocker or is anyone else getting the same impression. or are we all just about to explode with this taking so long to come to a conclusion.

if it is that i have gone off my rocker break it to me gently please <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

As I said to Chloe earlier in another conversation,I think having multiple personality disorder is in fashion atm,great deal of people I come across seem to have it and don't appear to be taking any medication for it.

Well Sindirella, your approach is not fair towards members of this board who actually opened up and told us they were taking medication <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And no, I am not among the ones suffering from it, but I do really understand how they can feel about comments like this, let´s put it this way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That a fact? Well Gema,where in my post did I direct that comment to ANYONE on this thread/forum?I was talking about general life,my own personal life,people online,twitter all over the globe.
    Do not quote me,tell me I have an unfair approach,come back with a comment about members who are on medication and tell me you know how they feel when I clearly never aimed it at anyone in particular.If you read it properly,you will see I said in another conversation "it must be IN FASHION ATM because a great deal of PEOPLE I come across seem to have it"
    I would like you to point out the part where I mentioned this forum,or anyone on here on medication,and also how do they feel Gema?Since you aren't taking anything and seem to know everything.

I am probably one of the fairest people on here actually,FYI.
    I have had complaints about you specifically jumping on other members posts,getting things mixed up and coming back at them with a comment accusing them of something which was not even intended or indicated therefore causing an issue/argument over absolutley nothing.You have just done it again.Proof above^

Whatever,I'm done.
  • Ok, so maybe no group hug. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I will just hug myself! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, I am not perfect, Sinderella. You have your right to tantrum upon what I told you. However, my comment to you does not make your post right or the truth in general terms.

You talk about complaints about me, but you have been a mod since?.

My posts on this forum (or the other) are way too many since 2009 for you to judge me as "causing an issue/argument over absolutley nothing". If that would have been the truth, I would have been gone long ago <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but not only because I would have been erased from the forum, mainly because I enjoy a fun conversation more than an argument.

I focus in unity and when I see the foundation shaking I react, I do not take sides.
    That to me is to be fair in the global context, not just to benefit the individual agendas and/ or expectations of certain groups.

I leave my view explained in this famous quote.
    A man is not only a part of his field, he is also one among other men. When a group of people work together it rarely occurs, and then only under very special conditions, that they constitute a mere sum of independent Egos. Instead the common enterprise often becomes their mutual concern and each works as a meaningfully functioning part of the whole
    Ok, so maybe no group hug. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I will just hug myself! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I can´t resist to a hug offer <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9-JILzjWvUEkx8XDML26gozSikP3D9QQ1cEFDl7NAUnPU0dh3nA
  • IMHO...it seems that the language barrier may be a major contributor to all the bickering that erupts on the forum. English is a very difficult language (even for native English speakers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and persons for whom English is not the first language may sometimes have a difficult time expressing exactly what they mean. A little patience and understanding is sometimes necessary.

Much love to all!!!!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Very well said, I do think things can be misinterpreted because of this. Just when the negativity thread started seeming a lot more positive we had another little disagreement, this time between Sinds and Gema. Maybe just as well as if it became too positive we'd be off-topic wouldn't we? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Back to topic then <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    trustno1--->free-fighting-smileys-763.gif<---Gema
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just didn't want the mods on here saying "Stop being positive and get back on topic, back to the moaning and bitching please,"
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> can we not all have a sing along to will you be there <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> then whine again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Well, I am not perfect, Sinderella. You have your right to tantrum upon what I told you. However, my comment to you does not make your post right or the truth in general terms.

Seriously,how dare you tell me my opinion on how I view my experiences are not right or true.
    Who are you to judge what is right?

You talk about complaints about me, but you have been a mod since?

Doesn't matter when I have been a mod since,it matters that the complaints were for the reasons I set out in my reply to you.
    My posts on this forum (or the other) are way too many since 2009 for you to judge me as "causing an issue/argument over absolutley nothing".

But you can judge my opinions on my conversation with another person on people having developed some sort of multiple personality disorder which was a reply to a comment which had nothing to do with you,people on here taking medication,ETC and call them not right?
    That makes you a hypocrite.

It's nothing to do with a language barrier,it is to do with the fact that a post which was not even talking about this forum,was made out to be something that it wasn't,include people it did not and was judged as 'not right and unfair' by someone who has no right to tell me what I think is wrong,right,unfair,untrue,true,whatever.
    Making a drama and an argument out of nothing is not a language problem.

and @trustno1,as for your dig at mods,talk about anything you want,be as negative,positive,bitchy,whatever,as you like.
    Everything anyone says is ignored anyway so,go for it..free for all.
    Sinderella I wasn't having a dig at the mods or anyone else, I was actually trying to lighten the tone, as it was going downhill again, whereas earlier there seemed to be a bit of progress and the negativity between certain members seemed to be diminishing. I have the utmost respect for the mods/admins on here, it can't be easy keeping us lot in line. Maybe this thread isn't the right place for playful banter though, point taken.
    Sinderella, my post to you was crystal clear and in no way was intended to offend you <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

However, since you ask and won´t let it go, I reply to your quotes:
    Seriously,how dare you tell me my opinion on how I view my experiences are not right or true.
    Who are you to judge what is right?

It is all about YOUR VIEWS and this does not mean that your views are the truth but it shows that are influenced by your own agenda.
    Doesn't matter when I have been a mod since,it matters that the complaints were for the reasons I set out in my reply to you.

Of course it matters. A lot. To deal with complaints one needs to know the backround in general terms of both, the complainer and the one being complained about.

Also, you do deal building alliances, is it with you or against you.

I am not against anyone here and no one is against you because they talk to me and we have fun and get along finally.
    That makes you a hypocrite
    I do not agree with your moderating methods Sinderella. Not when you gang up with other members and spread rumors of who is a hater, influencing opinions. That didn´t work with me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and will never work.
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> maybe we should sing human nature <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Love your persistence, okay let's sing...
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> this life dont last forever so tell me what you're waiting for we are better off being together being miserable alone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> now back to my padded cell <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    (grabbing the mic) Hoooooold My Hand. Baby I promise that I'll do alllllll I can.
  • Who the F is IAN HALPERIN appearing from nowhere writing bullshit about MJ?especially when the concerts were being announced
  • Sinderella I wasn't having a dig at the mods or anyone else, I was actually trying to lighten the tone, as it was going downhill again, whereas earlier there seemed to be a bit of progress and the negativity between certain members seemed to be diminishing. I have the utmost respect for the mods/admins on here, it can't be easy keeping us lot in line. Maybe this thread isn't the right place for playful banter though, point taken.

who wants to start the playful banter thread?
    was i to positive <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> let me bang my head against those walls <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    hmm. So if Souza is moonlighting as a matchmaker sifting and sorting marriage offers, maybe nows my chance to slip in my resume for a job looking after the animals when Neverland is reopened.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Guys, I want to share something with all of you. My dad is cancer and he is having radiotheraphy. He didn't want me to go with him to his theraphy sessions because he knows how sensitive I am and he didn't want me to see all those people with cancer who are getting chemotherapy and radiotheraphy. But today I insisted to go with him. I saw many little kids, young people, old people with cancer there. Probably most of them are dying. I saw a little girl passing just in front of me. She was holding a toy bunny. She came and sit next to me with her mom as they were waiting for their session time to come. I asked her name and her bunny's name. She told me their names. We played together a little. Her mom told me that she has leukemia and she's having hard times with the medication and chemotheraphy. When their time came to go for the session they stood up and left the room. With her bald head, pale skin, she smiled back at me when I smiled her. She turned back and waved at me.

Many people came and left the room today and most of them were very sick.I saw death in that room today. The one we do not know when it is going to come and knock the door. Today we are healthy and in a good condition but we do not know what's going to happen in a day or even just in a second. We always say that this life is too short, we should live the moment but I think for a real understanding, the truth needs to slap your face and that happened to me today.

When my dad came out of his session and found me in tears, he felt bad and told me "I told you not to come with me. I knew you were going to feel terrible and cry". But he was surprised when I thanked him for giving me the chance of going there and to see the truth. The truth is, life is too short to feel bad and make others feel bad. It is too short to break others' hearts and allow others to break your heart. This is such a very short journey my friends. And we really need to enjoy every moment of it.

Now on, I'll be going to hospital more often. I know that it is going to be so hard for me to see those very sick people, especially the kids but I will try to hold on and give my best to those kids. Even if I can give a little smile to their faces, that would be such a huge happiness for me.

I hope you all understand why I wrote this here today. Our strongest power is love. As much as we love, as much as we get bigger and we shine. Yes, we shine. That is the magic of love and like Michael says; LOVE LIVES FOREVER! And I Love You All.
    "PureLove" I uderstand that to write a post like that has been a big step for you.
    It is appreciated, and very positive to say that you are upset and the reasons why you are without using personal remarks.
    Your post I take as an attemp to move on and let the monsters of the past where it belongs <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It is very interesting to read this parts of your post, specially the bolded parts:
    I received many PMs about you and RFYL and people told me that you were annoying them, especially your conversation with SV.
    I'm saying this because not everyone want to tell it directly to people's face
    BUT I'm not someone like that

As you noticed by now I do not appreciate negative PM´s about anybody <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and I don´t get influenced by what others think or decide.
    I will never stop talking to SV or anyone just because someone decides so.

This is the "how come" I was defensive when you approached members of the board the way you did labeling them too quick <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am happy to know that cooperation can work.

No hard feelings.

Gema, thank you for your kind post. I'm glad we left the monsters behind. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'll be so glad to keep on searching the truth with you. I want to clarify just one thing about my post. I never ever get influenced by other people's opinions. I listen what everyone says but always I stay with my own opinion. The PMs I got about you or RFYL were AFTER I had an argument with you two. What I'm trying to say is, I didn't have an argument with you guys because I got PMs from people. Nobody can decide what I am going to do or to say. And I do not label people quickly. I listen what everyone says and then decide what to make of it. Most of the people on this forum or in real life, do not prefer to tell what they think about a person to that person's face but I do. That's what I was trying to tell. Hope all is clear. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Now let's go on with the Gold Pants, can we? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Guys, I want to share something with all of you. My dad is cancer and he is having radiotheraphy. He didn't want me to go with him to his theraphy sessions because he knows how sensitive I am and he didn't want me to see all those people with cancer who are getting chemotherapy and radiotheraphy. But today I insisted to go with him. I saw many little kids, young people, old people with cancer there. Probably most of them are dying. I saw a little girl passing just in front of me. She was holding a toy bunny. She came and sit next to me with her mom as they were waiting for their session time to come. I asked her name and her bunny's name. She told me their names. We played together a little. Her mom told me that she has leukemia and she's having hard times with the medication and chemotheraphy. When their time came to go for the session they stood up and left the room. With her bald head, pale skin, she smiled back at me when I smiled her. She turned back and waved at me.

Many people came and left the room today and most of them were very sick.I saw death in that room today. The one we do not know when it is going to come and knock the door. Today we are healthy and in a good condition but we do not know what's going to happen in a day or even just in a second. We always say that this life is too short, we should live the moment but I think for a real understanding, the truth needs to slap your face and that happened to me today.

When my dad came out of his session and found me in tears, he felt bad and told me "I told you not to come with me. I knew you were going to feel terrible and cry". But he was surprised when I thanked him for giving me the chance of going there and to see the truth. The truth is, life is too short to feel bad and make others feel bad. It is too short to break others' hearts and allow others to break your heart. This is such a very short journey my friends. And we really need to enjoy every moment of it.

Now on, I'll be going to hospital more often. I know that it is going to be so hard for me to see those very sick people, especially the kids but I will try to hold on and give my best to those kids. Even if I can give a little smile to their faces, that would be such a huge happiness for me.

I hope you all understand why I wrote this here today. Our strongest power is love. As much as we love, as much as we get bigger and we shine. Yes, we shine. That is the magic of love and like Michael says; LOVE LIVES FOREVER! And I Love You All.

This was beautiful Purelove!! Thank you for your story...And I am SOOO glad everyone has gotten things off
    of their chest in this thread and seem to be forgiving one another!! Life is very short. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you LovelyOne. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I believe that we can turn every negativity to positivity with some respect, forgiveness and love like this negativity thread turned out to be a positivity thread. At least for now... I hope it stays like this always. Blessings.