Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• wish she would specify for us!!!<br /> /pull hair/ <br />Other than MJ tribute and Life of an Icon, I can't think of anything else exciting
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317173725:
    <br />wish she would specify for us!!!<br /> /pull hair/ <br />Other than MJ tribute and Life of an Icon, I can't think of anything else exciting<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />This tribute, not having spoken more suspicious// <br />
  • Im happier now because i want this trial to be over!
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1316564507:
    <br />Paris tweeted this:<br /><br />TheIIluminati IIluminati <br /><br />He who angers you conquers you.<br /><br />17 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply<br /> <br />Retweeted by @pariisjaxn<;br />
    <br /><br />OMG she said that?  /bravo/  /bravo/  /bravo/ <br />
    OCTOBER?!  bangbang  bangbang  bangbang<br />im not surprised she isnt specific coz she cant xactly say:<br />"So my Daddy is coming back and shock the world on October. He loves his fans for supporting him..." u get the picture<br />all we have to do is wait for october but @ the same time, not get our hopes up!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317212624:
    <br />
    on 1316564507:
    <br />Paris tweeted this:<br /><br />TheIIluminati IIluminati <br /><br />He who angers you conquers you.<br /><br />17 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply<br /> <br />Retweeted by @pariisjaxn<;br />
    <br /><br />OMG she said that?  /bravo/  /bravo/  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Just to correct it, she didn't make that tweet. She RTed illuminati's tweet. She was trying to take the attention on who her dad is fighting with. ;)
  • Little Paris always gives me hope.<br />I totally see her as little Katie from Moonwalker  :oops:<br />maybe it's not it, but those 3 kids.. I mean he couldn't predict<br />that, could he. Or could he  ;)<br /><br />Anyways, that one about October sounds magical so far, hope she<br />won't fix it adding something totally irrelevant  :cry:<br />Combined with earlier tweet from 24 September:<br /><br />" Either Look Up, Or Look Out Your Window. Find The Brightest Star. <br />Claim It. That's Your Star. Wish Apon It Every Night. It Will Come True."<br /><br />- it gives me heavy Moonwalker vibe  :oops: must be dreaming but anyway,<br />lil' bit of Magic is always needed.<br /><br />
  • PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.. SOON ENOUGH WE WILL HAVE MICHAEL BACK.
  • Reminds me of that tweet from Teddy Riley "October 8th. The day he rose from the dead." Or something along those lines. Let's see what happens. I believe there will be court that day.  /woohoo/ so excited for everything!
    on 1317213468:
    <br />
    on 1317212624:
    <br />
    on 1316564507:
    <br /><br />OMG she said that?  /bravo/  /bravo/  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Just to correct it, she didn't make that tweet. She RTed illuminati's tweet. She was trying to take the attention on who her dad is fighting with. ;)<br />
    <br /><br /><br />aaaahhhhhhh thank u! plus michael isn't fighting them alone...he has us  bearhug
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1317239510:
    <br />Reminds me of that tweet from Teddy Riley "October 8th. The day he rose from the dead." Or something along those lines. Let's see what happens. I believe there will be court that day.  /woohoo/ so excited for everything!<br />
    <br /><br />It's a Saturday, court is not in session on Saturday.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Paris re-tweeted a link/photo from Donte.<br /><br />  Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson      by pariisjaxn        Photo:  tumblr.com/xc74ytruu9<br /><br />tumblr_lsaqw3Ll161qjp3yqo1_400.jpg<br />
  • :) they are awesome and funny! What got me was how he talks about his dad in present tense
  • I was going through Paris's saved fave tweets, these caught my attention:<br /><br />SimpleTeens Teenager... <br />Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page.#SimpleTeens<br /><br /><br /><br />SimpleTeens Teenager... <br />Don't judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.<br /><br /><br />RelatableNotes KYLE <br />Moonwalking into jail because you're a smooth criminal.<br /><br /><br />QueenJaxn L.A.D. <br />@pariisjaxn "If you hate Michael, then fine.But Why is you telling me about? I don't give a fuck. I love him,and that's all that matters" <3<br /><br />cassidyanna23 Cassidy Sawchuk <br />sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you.....<br /><br />sheslovable Farhiyá <br />Don't be fooled, my silence is not a sign of weakness.<br /><br />SimpleTeens Teenager... <br />I believe in second chances. I just don't believe everyone deserves them.<br /><br /><br />these are tweets she has as fave...not ones she has tweeted
  • Now I'm REALLY confused...who is who?<br /><br />https://twitter.com/#!/ParisJJinx
  • its another fake acct- paris doesn't write that way at all! case closed- pariisjaxn is the real one!
    This is Paris' one and only account on Twitter.<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn<br /><br />And this is Prince's.<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/princemjjjaxon
  • Paris just re tweeted this:<br /><br />Quotingswag Ryan Larrington <br />☐ single ☐ taken ☑ dropping out of society to live in the wilderness as a unicorn ;)<br />3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply <br />Retweeted by @pariisjaxn <br /><br /> smiley_spider
    on 1317575063:
    <br />I was going through Paris's saved fave tweets, these caught my attention:<br /><br />SimpleTeens Teenager... <br />Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page.#SimpleTeens<br /><br /><br /><br />SimpleTeens Teenager... <br />Don't judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.<br /><br /><br />RelatableNotes KYLE <br />Moonwalking into jail because you're a smooth criminal.<br /><br /><br />QueenJaxn L.A.D. <br />@pariisjaxn "If you hate Michael, then fine.But Why is you telling me about? I don't give a fuck. I love him,and that's all that matters" <3<br /><br />cassidyanna23 Cassidy Sawchuk <br />sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you.....<br /><br />sheslovable Farhiyá <br />Don't be fooled, my silence is not a sign of weakness.<br /><br />SimpleTeens Teenager... <br />I believe in second chances. I just don't believe everyone deserves them.<br /><br /><br />these are tweets she has as fave...not ones she has tweeted<br />
    <br /><br />These are some interesting ones Fatal. Thank you for posting. Especially these ones.<br /><br />Don't judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.<br /><br />Moonwalking into jail because you're a smooth criminal.<br /><br />sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you.....<br /><br />Don't be fooled, my silence is not a sign of weakness.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    If you check her recent tweets, she replies to those who are giving her beef because she and her brothers went on stage to pay tribute to Michael. Smh. Ppl can be so backwards these days. It's THEIR father! If they want to do a tribute in their own way, then so be it! I can't believe some ppl can be so selfish saying that -that's the way Michael would have wanted...for him to keep his children away from society. Crazy huh? /toldya/ WTF??
  • on 1318123487:
    <br />If you check her recent tweets, she replies to those who are giving her beef because she and her brothers went on stage to pay tribute to Michael. Smh. Ppl can be so backwards these days. It's THEIR father! If they want to do a tribute in their own way, then so be it! I can't believe some ppl can be so selfish saying that -that's the way Michael would have wanted...for him to keep his children away from society. Crazy huh? /toldya/ WTF?? <br />
    <br /> <br />I agree with you, let these children be.. Let them do what ever they want. Why is it people have to meddle in to other peoples affair?
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318130750:
    <br />
    on 1318123487:
    <br />If you check her recent tweets, she replies to those who are giving her beef because she and her brothers went on stage to pay tribute to Michael. Smh. Ppl can be so backwards these days. It's THEIR father! If they want to do a tribute in their own way, then so be it! I can't believe some ppl can be so selfish saying that -that's the way Michael would have wanted...for him to keep his children away from society. Crazy huh? /toldya/ WTF?? <br />
    <br /> <br />I agree with you, let these children be.. Let them do what ever they want. Why is it people have to meddle in to other peoples affair?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />EXACTLY!!!! Ppl like to find ANY excuse to speak against good! It's a shame!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    moonwalkerJ Jennyfer Smith <br />@pariisjaxn MJ would have never wanted u guys on stage. He had NO childhood and protected u. Im so sad his wishes r not bein respected<br />16 hours ago<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />@moonwalkerJ so u don't like the fact that we went on stage to represent him? ok<br />16 hours ago <br /><br /><br />LovelyLiissiie Lisa <br />@pariisjaxn @moonwalkerJ i know what u mean but mj wanted u 2 hv a normal childhood! and this is really not normal!!<br />24 minutes ago <br /><br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />@LovelyLiissiie @moonwalkerj well it's not really ur decision or choice is it<br />21 minutes ago<br /><br /><br />I'm so proud of her for this.. I hate when people say "Michael can't be alive! He would never let those kids go on stage!". For one, they ARE growing up, Second, it's not like they're on stage every single day like Michael was, this is the first time they've been on stage since what.. the grammys 10 months ago? :roll:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "well it's not really ur decision or choice is it"<br /><br /><br />Looks like Paris does like to be on the spot light and wants to be a performer...she said that since she was a little girl  ::P <br /><br /><br /><br />