Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• CocoCoco Posts: 80
    Paris tweeted this video...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Anything???
  • I believe it is Paris as well...and I believe that Mike is an amazing dad for teaching his children about the real world and what needs to happen in order to change it for the better.  The reason humanity is in the state that it's in...is because somewhere along the way, we stopped teaching children...both in schools and in the home.  I am a teacher and I could write volumes on just how wrong our education system has become....how its become, for the most part, a system of grooming children to become cogs in the wheel.  <br /><br />As for family, I openly discuss a lot of world issues with my children...I dilute somewhat for my 9 year old but my almost 13 year old understands quite a lot.  I honestly can't say that I know of many families that do this...in fact, I've often been 'rebuked' or 'frowned upon' by my own family members for discussing the 'bad' part of the world with my kids.  But I always ask...if our hope for a better world doesn't begin with our children...then who is going to care enough to do it?  Up til now, we've all failed.  <br /><br />I think Mike understood quite a lot about children...their nature, their 'psychology', their education, their importance to the world....I can't think of a more outspoken 'champion' for children than Mike.  There's a lot that I'm unsure of about Mike (I think we're a far way away from understanding the 'depth' of Mike)...but one thing I would bet my house on is that Mike's children received a top-notch education, a real education...without even leaving their home.<br /><br />So, for me...believing that it's actually Paris tweeting, isn't a far stretch at all.  I'm sure she could teach us a few things.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1315706981:
    <br />Paris tweeted this video...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Anything???<br />
    <br /> <br />what are you thinking about this?<br />dont be afraid to say how YOU feel, dont wait for someone else  :-*
  • on 1315708212:
    <br />
    on 1315706981:
    <br /> <br />what are you thinking about this?<br />dont be afraid to say how YOU feel, dont wait for someone else  :-* <br />
    <br /> <br />Interesting video...does anyone know who wins the battle? lol<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1315571507:
    <br />
    on 1315562137:
    <br />
    on 1315489124:
    on 1315487363:
    I never doubted for a second that Michael's kids were highly intelligent. But I have to admit that I am also concerned about Paris being exposed to such a threat: talking openly about the Illuminati at such a young age. And the stress and pressure that this kind of top secret information must take a toll on the child sooner or later...<br /><br />^^ This is what made me think that maybe it isn't really Paris who posts on that twitter. Maybe it's Michael himself or someone hired by him. It's just his way of sending messages and guiding the believers toward the LIGHT. It's his perfect "alibi" lol On the one hand Paris' twitter is a reliable source, also verified by LaToya and at the same time it's an "innocent-source", in the sense that except MJ fans and MJ believers no one really gives too much attention to the twitter of a 13-year-old, not even if she's MJ's daughter! No one will really take her words/posts seriously, except those who know and believe in the hoax and know how to interpret all these criptic twitter-messages... This way Michael can tell us whatever he wants about his plans without the risk of getting discovered too soon.<br /><br />I am also sure that his kids help him with the hoax, but I think they don't know so much about it as we may have imagined so far. I think their help is about learning what to say in interviews, how to act, what clothes to wear [with significant colors, designs, texts]; what places to go, etc... They know they're helping their dad with something very important, but I now started to doubt that Michael really burdened them with all the details about the Illuminati and their murdering habits , about the government corruption and all this ugly stuff. I think as a father he is concerned with his kids first leading a happy childhood/adolescence, with no concerns, no tremendous pressures and going to school and study to become able to fully understand all these things, later in life , in their adulthood.
    Simpattik I agree with you. Must be somebody else who's actually running that twitter account. Or dropping illuminati clues from time to time, among all that girly stuff
    Oh yes! as you say it's even better! It's her twitter account, but from time to time "somebody else" drops significant clues ;)
    Great minds think alike, I've been saying the same thing for awhile now! ;-)
    ;)<br /><br />
  • I don't believe Paris' Twitter is run by someone else. It's her, look at all the friends she added, most of them are cousins and classmates. The classmates can't be involved so if it wasn't the real Paris they were sending tweets to, they would know... expect for when all her classmates' Twitter accounts are fake as well... but that would go too far.  :lol: <br />Kids their age have Twitter accounts and in pictures you always see Paris with her iPhone in her hand... it's her.<br /><br />
    on 1315747495:
    <br />I don't believe Paris' Twitter is run by someone else.[...]
    That was not what I said. You didn't understand. Read again ^^
  • on 1315750638:
    <br />
    on 1315747495:
    That was not what I said. You didn't understand. Read again ^^<br />
    <br /><br />O okay, sorry.  :oops: Didn't read it too well. But someone dropping clues... yes that could be.  ::P
    on 1315758593:
    <br />
    on 1315750638:
    <br />
    on 1315747495:
    That was not what I said. You didn't understand. Read again ^^
    O okay, sorry.  :oops: Didn't read it too well. But someone dropping clues... yes that could be.  ::P<br />
    yes..that's it. That's a more likely possibility....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315708486:
    <br />
    on 1315708212:
    <br />
    on 1315706981:
    <br /> <br />what are you thinking about this?<br />dont be afraid to say how YOU feel, dont wait for someone else  :-* <br />
    <br /> <br />Interesting video...does anyone know who wins the battle? lol<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />These battles always win the good :lol:
  • Hello Everyone,<br /> <br />That is Ms. Paris.  She is an Aries.  They can have an edge.  I had best friends from around 14 from back in the day that had her wit and sense of humor.  They can hold their own in a fight too.  People born under that sign are very independent. She is hipped.  She is schooled.  She is learned.  She is close to Donte, so that should tell us something.<br /> <br />One thing I thought of a while back and meant to mention was that MJ is such a MASTER for so many reasons.  Didn't he go to the school Paris and Prince go to?  I know Tito's boys went there, as one went with Kim Kardasian - and another brother went with her sister, Kourtney.<br /> <br />Well anyway, MJ is such a mess that he decides that if his children need/want to go to private schooh, then it would have to be the one he and his family went to and are very familar with.  I'm talking about the early seventies when they weren't being tutored on the road.  LOL!  He knows what that school is about.  It'lll do for a King's children.  Iffin it was good enough for him and all of that.  <br /> <br />MJ knows that his children can handle that institution.  He made it happen just like that.  Talkin' 'bout killing more than one bird with one stone.  LOL!<br /> <br />Hi Souza.  I changed cable companies, so I'll be sending you a new email address soon.  Danke.<br /> <br />Pair Katherine Michael Jackosn is a very aware young lady. 
  • Hi everyone :)<br /><br />Again, Paris and Princes twitter accounts are being confirmed...<br /><br />jodigomes jodi gomes<br />by mj_conspiracy<br />Spoke 2 family confirmed @pariisjaxn @princemjjjaxon r real Paris & Prince. Fans, pls be kind & enjoy vs hurt them!TY (ok stop asking me ;-)<br />1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jodigomes<br />
  • on 1315887224:
    <br />Hi everyone :) <br /><br />Again, Paris and Princes twitter accounts are being confirmed...<br /><br />jodigomes jodi gomes<br />by mj_conspiracy<br />Spoke 2 family confirmed @pariisjaxn @princemjjjaxon r real Paris & Prince. Fans, pls be kind & enjoy vs hurt them!TY (ok stop asking me ;-)<br />1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jodigomes<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />=) We're getting somewhere!
  • on 1315887798:
    <br /> <br />=) We're getting somewhere!<br />
    <br /> <br />Not sure what you mean about "getting somewhere"...I thought this was already established.
  • on 1315889341:
    <br />
    on 1315887798:
    <br /> <br />Not sure what you mean about "getting somewhere"...I thought this was already established.<br />
    <br />For some yes, for others not so much.<br />It takes a lot more to convince some that this is in fact paris and prince. My comment referred to them.<br />Sorry if I was misunderstood.
  • on 1315889556:
    <br />
    on 1315889341:
    <br />
    on 1315887798:
    <br /> <br />Not sure what you mean about "getting somewhere"...I thought this was already established.<br />
    <br />For some yes, for others not so much.<br />It takes a lot more to convince some that this is in fact paris and prince. My comment referred to them.<br />Sorry if I was misunderstood.<br />
    <br /> <br />And I also just like that the word 'enjoy' is used. It sort of confirms that there is indeed something to enjoy in their tweets, and not just two teens tweeting to friends and family. Atleast, so far, for Paris.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315889770:
    <br /><br />And I also just like that the word 'enjoy' is used. It sort of confirms that there is indeed something to enjoy in their tweets, and not just two teens tweeting to friends and family. Atleast, so far, for Paris.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep yep. ;) And hun you can find Paris' tweets and RTs related to illuminati on the 14th and previous pages. :) 
  • on 1315910242:
    <br />
    on 1315889770:
    <br /><br />And I also just like that the word 'enjoy' is used. It sort of confirms that there is indeed something to enjoy in their tweets, and not just two teens tweeting to friends and family. Atleast, so far, for Paris.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep yep. ;) And hun you can find Paris' tweets and RTs related to illuminati on the 14th and previous pages. :)  <br />
    <br /> <br />Ok thanks!  bearhug
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1315708212:
    <br />
    on 1315706981:
    <br /> <br />what are you thinking about this?<br />dont be afraid to say how YOU feel, dont wait for someone else  :-*<br />
    <br /><br />Not really sure what I think about it, to be honest. Still trying to form thoughts and ideas. <br />Some of Paris's tweets are very interesting and Prince has just started tweeting again, so I'll be reading up! :lol:
  • on 1316067773:
    <br />
    on 1315708212:
    <br />
    on 1315706981:
    <br /><br />Not really sure what I think about it, to be honest. Still trying to form thoughts and ideas. <br />Some of Paris's tweets are very interesting and Prince has just started tweeting again, so I'll be reading up! :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />I know that MJ has brought his kids up on Star Wars! Good father!!!!  :lol: <br />And Clone Wars is popular for many.<br />And your sig makes me smile every time. His blink is so cute  :oops:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1315787083:
    <br />
    on 1315708486:
    <br />
    on 1315708212:
    <br />
    on 1315706981:
    <br /> <br />Interesting video...does anyone know who wins the battle? lol<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /> <br />These battles always win the good :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Always! Well, I'm hearing;<br />
    All (hoax trial?) squadrons are in position, General Fisto. You may deploy when ready.<br />3,2,1 mark...<br />Reinforcements finally.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ps. the Jedis won the battle. Led by Yoda.
  • I found this recent tweet interesting <br />  <br />pariisjaxn Paris Jackson            Helena Beat - Foster The People  19 hours ago<br /><br />"I took a sip of something poison but I'll hold on tight.You know those days when you wanted to choose"<br /><br />
  • ^Cool song!^
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    So, <br />she is gets educational for other kids - just to follow Her Dads shoes@@ :-* <br /> <br />( see her in my dreams recenly  :shock: :roll:  - that was sweet, she was partiyng with my daughter LOL)