Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1315423604:
    <br />I have a lot of admiration for how he raised them. They are young, but very wise and brave. I'd say 'Job well done' Mike! Is there anything you aren't good at? It's getting kinda boring... :roll: :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Raises.  ::P I'm pretty sure he's with them as much as he can. <br /><br />Having offspring of the same age proves every day to me that life is an amazing adventure.<br />Kids teach us more wisdom and compassion than adults may imagine. Kids are pure magic.<br /><br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315407276:
    <br />Paris just wrote: "Has Anybody Here Really Listened To "They Don't Care About Us" And Really Understood The Lyrics? If You Have, You Are Very Smart." <br /><br />- http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/111443033769259008<br /> Yes, we do understand the lyrics girl! party/<br />
    <br /><br /> bounce/ She is spreading her dad's message.  ;D<br /><br />
    on 1315411303:
    <br />The apple didn't fall far from the tree there  :lol:  She is absolutely her daddy's little girl and becoming such a strong young lady.  Don't ya just want to {{huuug}} her?  Love You Paris!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly. I LOVE her.  bearhug
    on 1315421476:
    <br />
    on 1315407276:
    <br />Paris just wrote: "Has Anybody Here Really Listened To "They Don't Care About Us" And Really Understood The Lyrics? If You Have, You Are Very Smart." <br /><br />- http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/111443033769259008<br /> Yes, we do understand the lyrics girl! party/ <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />I think this tweet is quite important and is another shout out to the people in hoax-ville.  I was 13 (Paris' age) when HIStory came out and I didn't "get" TDCAU because well...I was a kid.  I recognized that some of the songs on the album had an angry or sad feel to them and I related them to the accusations a couple years prior.  What I'm getting at is - this tweet (among others) proves that Michael is alive, along with all the other evidence we've collected over the past two years.  Paris or "Paris" is wanting people to open their eyes and see what her Dad has been trying to get people to see all along.  If Michael had actually died when she was 11, would she know and understand the importance of his message?  Michael has explained it to her, to show why he had to hoax his death.  And she understandably wants to be a part of the hoax and help her Dad make people aware.  That's what I got out of this tweet.<br />
    <br /><br />Totally totally agree with you Andrea.   ;D
  • The first released moment of the TII rehearsals was TDCAU which is not only a GREAT song but also a powerful message against illuminati. We all know about the eye at the beginning of the video, we all know the lyrics and "they" are not the governments but more, they are the ones who control the governments, they are the ones who form the governments that we think we elect.<br /><br />I am only surprised that Michael would involve the children in this because ...IDK, it just seems dangerous.<br /><br />Really, it is hard for me to believe a 13 years old child - even if I know they, the children, can be amazingly smart - would even care about this kind of stuff at the age when playing and having fun is more important. What if that twitter account has other people behind it?<br /><br />
  • Hm, like her Father? I've thought that for awhile, either he does it or ha asks her to do it.
  • Hopefully like her father.<br /><br />It is funny...when I first heard he died I thought of TDACU and I told my husband They killed him because he couldn't keep his mouth shut.....this was my first reaction.<br /><br />I didn't think in that moment who they were... I was just sure they killed Michael.
  • on 1315433805:
    <br />The first released moment of the TII rehearsals was TDCAU which is not only a GREAT song but also a powerful message against illuminati. We all know about the eye at the beginning of the video, we all know the lyrics and "they" are not the governments but more, they are the ones who control the governments, they are the ones who form the governments that we think we elect.<br /><br />I am only surprised that Michael would involve the children in this because ...IDK, it just seems dangerous.<br /><br />Really, it is hard for me to believe a 13 years old child - even if I know they, the children, can be amazingly smart - would even care about this kind of stuff at the age when playing and having fun is more important. What if that twitter account has other people behind it?<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Paris has never once addressed the illuminati. She just points people in the direction of the truth. She is doing a very good job. Its very clever! Most adults never take kids seriously anyway. Although children have a very special gift, they can see right through a lie because of their blatant honesty.
    on 1315437456:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Paris has never once addressed the illuminati.[/size] She just points people in the direction of the truth. She is doing a very good job. Its very clever! Most adults never take kids seriously anyway. Although children have a very special gift, they can see right through a lie because of their blatant honesty.<br />
    <br /><br />Actually she did. She retweeted the illuminati picture that was posted by Jaafar Jackson and she talked about the "secret" society. She once posted a picture of a triangle ring and asked if it is epic or evil. These are enough talk about illuminati imo.
    on 1315407276:
    <br />Paris just wrote: "Has Anybody Here Really Listened To "They Don't Care About Us" And Really Understood The Lyrics? If You Have, You Are Very Smart." <br />
    <br /><br />She thinks that people who really understand the lyrics of TDCAU are very smart. Then are we genius to find out about the hoax?   geek/<br /><br />Ok, enough with flattering.   mj_dance/<br />
  • on 1315425007:
    <br />Hmmm...might be no connection at all and I don't want to 'force' a connection if there is none.  But as soon as I read Paris' tweet about TDRCAU and her emphasis on its meaning....the first thing that popped into my head was Front's last comment about 'they'....and how a few of us were wondering who he was specifically referring to in saying 'they'.  Maybe Paris is answering our questions?<br /><br />Might be a far stretch...I know, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw her tweet.  Even if she is helping us with answers...as with everything else in this hoax, it just raises more questions.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /> <br />What WILL we do when there are no more questions. 
  • on 1315452552:
    <br />
    on 1315425007:
    <br />Hmmm...might be no connection at all and I don't want to 'force' a connection if there is none.  But as soon as I read Paris' tweet about TDRCAU and her emphasis on its meaning....the first thing that popped into my head was Front's last comment about 'they'....and how a few of us were wondering who he was specifically referring to in saying 'they'.  Maybe Paris is answering our questions?<br /><br />Might be a far stretch...I know, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw her tweet.  Even if she is helping us with answers...as with everything else in this hoax, it just raises more questions.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /> <br />What WILL we do when there are no more questions.  <br />
    <br /> <br />There always should and will be "questions".  Even when the tables are finally turned and all is revealed we should always question if we are keeping ourselves on the right path.  It's complacency and failing to question that got us into this mess that we're in on soooo many levels  :cry: .
  • [size=10pt][/size]    Yes, a job well done to Michael for how he has/is raising his children. We could ALL probably use a lesson from him.<br />    Would she understand the importance of his message at her age? Absolutely! Why? He raised them teaching them the TRUTH, see they didn't learn about the world we were taught (fake history, money, media, medicine, food, etc.). He taught them about the REAL world. At their tender ages they know more than some of us would only hope to know. They ALL know, she is his voice.<br />    Is there anything he doesn't do well? Probably not, mediocrity just won't do, put everything you got into it, even when you don't have anymore to give. Keep striving to make it better.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />What I was looking for I can't find, where Paris asks, "Can I be in Ghosts 2?" and MJ asks if she's going to do her acting lessons and practice her lines. These and other videos certainly show that Michael was constantly teaching them, and I'm sure still is! I believe if anyone is intimately acquainted with this hoax, they are, and this is a family 'project' done with love.<br /><br />When my children were younger I took great joy in interacting with them and teaching them, but as they are in early adult the process continues with more advice, support etc, --still just as important, and it never stops being a joy! Because I've re-examined things we've all been told, my kids are also very open-minded and question everything. So I believe Michael could very well have taught his kids many deep understanding truths and skills. They will still have to search on their own as well as they face the real world.  And I agree with you guys what a super-duper father!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I never doubted for a second that Michael's kids were highly intelligent.<br /><br />But I have to admit that I am also concerned about Paris being exposed to such a threat: talking openly about the Illuminati at such a young age. And the stress and pressure that this kind of top secret information must take a toll on the child sooner or later...<br /><br />^^ This is what made me think that maybe it isn't really Paris who posts on that twitter. Maybe it's Michael himself or someone hired by him. It's just his way of sending messages and guiding the believers toward the LIGHT. It's his perfect "alibi" lol On the one hand Paris' twitter is a reliable source, also verified by LaToya and at the same time it's an "innocent-source", in the sense that except MJ fans and MJ believers no one really gives too much attention to the twitter of a 13-year-old, not even if she's MJ's daughter! No one will really take her words/posts seriously, except those who know and believe in the hoax and know how to interpret all these criptic twitter-messages... This way Michael can tell us whatever he wants about his plans without the risk of getting discovered too soon.<br /><br />I am also sure that his kids help him with the hoax, but I think they don't know so much about it as we may have imagined so far. I think their help is about learning what to say in interviews, how to act, what clothes to wear [with significant colors, designs, texts]; what places to go, etc... They know they're helping their dad with something very important, but I now started to doubt that Michael really burdened them with all the details about the Illuminati and their murdering habits , about the government corruption and all this ugly stuff. I think as a father he is concerned with his kids first leading a happy childhood/adolescence, with no concerns, no tremendous pressures and going to school and study to become able to fully understand all these things, later in life , in their adulthood.
  • Simpattik I agree with you. Must be somebody else who's actually running that twitter account. Or dropping illuminati clues from time to time, among all that girly stuff
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1315489124:
    <br />Simpattik I agree with you. Must be somebody else who's actually running that twitter account. Or dropping illuminati clues from time to time, among all that girly stuff
    Oh yes! as you say it's even better! It's her twitter account, but from time to time "somebody else" drops significant clues ;)
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    When i saw that tweet she did and my first reaction was  bangbang<br />then i read it again and was like "oooohhh she's a smart daddy's girl!"
  • on 1315562137:
    <br />
    on 1315489124:
    <br />Simpattik I agree with you. Must be somebody else who's actually running that twitter account. Or dropping illuminati clues from time to time, among all that girly stuff
    Oh yes! as you say it's even better! It's her twitter account, but from time to time "somebody else" drops significant clues ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Great minds think alike, I've been saying the same thing for awhile now! ;-)
    I do believe it is Paris who is making those tweets, also the ones about illuminati. Michael must have raised them knowing the evil side too. This is good for the kids. They are aware of everything and they can protect themselves better while their coevals enjoy watching the video clips full of illuminati symbolism. Children are our future and it is better for them to learn it in an early age imo. These kind of smart, open minded kids who are aware of what's going on in the world, are the ones who are going to save the future of humanity.
  • on 1315448886:
    <br />
    on 1315437456:
    <br /><br />Paris has never once addressed the illuminati. She just points people in the direction of the truth. She is doing a very good job. Its very clever! Most adults never take kids seriously anyway. Although children have a very special gift, they can see right through a lie because of their blatant honesty.<br />
    <br /><br />Actually she did. She retweeted the illuminati picture that was posted by Jaafar Jackson and she talked about the "secret" society. She once posted a picture of a triangle ring and asked if it is epic or evil. These are enough talk about illuminati imo.<br />
    <br /> <br />I never saw these tweets! Were they posted here and what page?<br />Thanks.<br />If so, she is BRAVE!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1315580538:
    <br />I do believe it is Paris who is making those tweets, also the ones about illuminati. Michael must have raised them knowing the evil side too. This is good for the kids. They are aware of everything and they can protect themselves better while their coevals enjoy watching the video clips full of illuminati symbolism. Children are our future and it is better for them to learn it in an early age imo. These kind of smart, open minded kids who are aware of what's going on in the world, are the ones who are going to save the future of humanity.<br />
    <br /> <br />I agree, and see no problem with teaching kids more than just politically correct and happy kinda stuff. This is teaching to look beneath the surface, a good life-long habit. It's teaching them stand for something, make a difference, to know the obstacles/enemy. This world needs young people not only fearless, who really care, but also who are truly educated. I think she's tweeting with his guidance. These kids are going to make an impact on the world!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's Paris tweeting. Why  should Michael want to teach the world about the truth, but not his own kids? I think those kids are fully capable of understanding and they have to, since their dad had to 'die' and be out of the picture for a while. Blanket might be too young to fully understand it all, but Paris and Prince are old enough to understand, they seem pretty wise for their age.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Of course they are capable to understand, no doubt about this.<br />It's just it might be dangerous for them.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1315689693:
    <br />Of course they are capable to understand, no doubt about this.<br />It's just it might be dangerous for them.<br />
    <br /><br />Where is the difference? Her tweeting herself or someone on her account? In both cases it comes from her account.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    to speak of the relidad of the world is part of the education that all the boys must have, I I do not see anything of bad in saying the things by its true name, the subject is to know how to say it 8)