Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• I think everyone is taking her tweets a little to serious. She's 13, she's a kid. I doubt she tweets frequently about the hoax. She's seem like a typical teen.
  • on 1312208123:
    <br />I think everyone is taking her tweets a little to serious. She's 13, she's a kid. I doubt she tweets frequently about the hoax. She's seem like a typical teen.<br />
    <br /> <br />Yes!
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    I'm following her as well, it could actually be her cos she's got Jermaine and Prince but at the same time I could be wrong and it could be someone just faking themselves to be her, Prince and Jermaine.<br />I've read her tweets and btw...SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! It makes you wonder how Michael's little princess is gradually growing into a woman, although she'll always be daddy's little girl xx  :-*
  • on 1312213696:
    <br />I'm following her as well, it could actually be her cos she's got Jermaine and Prince but at the same time I could be wrong and it could be someone just faking themselves to be her, Prince and Jermaine.<br />I've read her tweets and btw...SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! It makes you wonder how Michael's little princess is gradually growing into a woman, although she'll always be daddy's little girl xx  :-* <br />
    <br /> <br />idk how long you've been following her, but she's proved on several occasions that she's the real dea. ;)
  • I follow her, but i wonder when she sleeps...she tweets in the middle of the night in LA... :shock:
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1312222246:
    <br />
    on 1312213696:
    <br />I'm following her as well, it could actually be her cos she's got Jermaine and Prince but at the same time I could be wrong and it could be someone just faking themselves to be her, Prince and Jermaine.<br />I've read her tweets and btw...SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! It makes you wonder how Michael's little princess is gradually growing into a woman, although she'll always be daddy's little girl xx  :-* <br />
    <br /> <br />idk how long you've been following her, but she's proved on several occasions that she's the real dea. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />lol not 2 long buh if ur saying dat shez proved herself many timez then thats cool hehe thanks xx
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    She got many followers. Would be funny is at the end the "fake" Paris is the real deal.
  • on 1312286654:
    <br />
    on 1312222246:
    <br />
    on 1312213696:
    <br /> <br />idk how long you've been following her, but she's proved on several occasions that she's the real dea. ;) <br />
    <br /><br />lol not 2 long buh if ur saying dat shez proved herself many timez then thats cool hehe thanks xx<br />
    <br /> <br />I would be shocked (more shocked than most people r gonna be when they find out MJ is alive ::P ) if her account isnt real. Too many personal pic to be a fake. And most "posers" steal her pics, but she is the one who post them first.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1312208123:
    <br />I think everyone is taking her tweets a little to serious. She's 13, she's a kid. I doubt she tweets frequently about the hoax. She's seem like a typical teen.<br />
    <br />She's only the daughter of Michael Jackson, who lived with him all 13 years of her life, loves him passionately and vica versa, and has been visually a part of the hoax in many ways. If this is her real account, I think you are underestimating her importance. Michael trusts her completely.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1312310918:
    <br />
    on 1312208123:
    <br />She's only the daughter of Michael Jackson, who lived with him all 13 years of her life, loves him passionately and vica versa, and has been visually a part of the hoax in many ways. If this is her real account, I think you are underestimating her importance. Michael trusts her completely.<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree with you MJonmind. I think people forget that she is the same girl making that emotional speech at thememorial and made us believe that her father was gone for real with her amazing acting skill.<br /><br />And I want to add one more thing, I don't know why it is so hard to believe it is really Paris. I wrote and explained why she is the real deal long long time ago, she keeps on posting her pictures and her cousins are following her. I do not know what else she needs to do to make people understand that it is really her. And there are NO DOUBLES OF THE KIDS for God's sake, can we pls stop creating nonsense! There was just a little boy in youtube who looks like Blanket, that's all. Why need to exaggerate everything?!?
  • marisjmmarisjm Posts: 77
    Is it a little odd to anyone else that she never posts about Michael in any of her tweets?  Wouldn't you think that once in awhile she would mention him?
    on 1312312592:
    <br />Is it a little odd to anyone else that she never posts about Michael in any of her tweets?  Wouldn't you think that once in awhile she would mention him?<br />
    <br /><br />I think it is a good sign for the hoax. She didn't write anything on the 25th. If Michael was really gone, she would definitely write something to her dad. ;)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    She got many followers. Would be funny is at the end the "fake" Paris is the real deal.
    <br /><br />Please go here: http://yfrog.com/kiq4ralj<br />It's a picture of Paris holding a paper that says @pariisjaxn <br />So this twitter HAS been the real her the entire time.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Tell me what do you think<br /><br />Someone asked Paris:<br /><br />@pariisjaxn did ur dad like KFC? <br />7 minutes ago via Echofon <br /><br />And Paris answered:<br />@KayStarrLove[size=10pt] yeeeeahhhhh hahahaha we LOVED it :) i still do :d [/size] <br />4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to KayStarrLove<br /><br />She is hahahaha-ing and puts smiley faces about a question of her supposed dead father, while her family screams out murder, conspiracy, trial is undergoing soon, LaToya her aunt releasing a book describing in a macabre way all those things (I'm sure she knows about her aunt's book), LaToya on TV talking all the time how Michael was murdered and she knows who did it (I'm sure she watches aunt LaToya on TV, she's family). Tell me if you would do this in her place if your father was dead, it's beyond my comprehension. This is not the only twitt she posted in a funny way when someone asked her about Mike. This is really something to think about. It is not an ususal reaction if her dad is "dead". Am I crazy? I don't digg into her twitts, it's just as it is. No need to digg or interpret. If I was in this situation (I'm no judging, I just say how I feel) just mentioning my dad (having the family screamin murder around me) would make my face fall and I couldn't even fake a smile. I really put myself into the situation.
  • on 1312394414:
    <br />Tell me what do you think<br /><br />Someone asked Paris:<br /><br />@pariisjaxn did ur dad like KFC? <br />7 minutes ago via Echofon <br /><br />And Paris answered:<br />@KayStarrLove yeeeeahhhhh hahahaha we LOVED it :) i still do :d <br />4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to KayStarrLove<br /><br />She is hahahaha-ing and puts smiley faces about a question of her supposed dead father, while her family screams out murder, conspiracy, trial is undergoing soon. Tell me if you would do this in her place if your father was dead. Sorry, it is beyond my comprehension. This is not the only twitt she posted in a funny way when someone asked her about Mike. This is really something to think about. It is not normal if her dad is "dead". Am I crazy?<br />
    <br /> <br />Obviously MJ isnt dead, but I dont see nothing wrong with this tweet. My dad is dead, and when some one brings him up or buys me Captain Morgan (one of his favs) I get happy remembering him. My dad has been dead for 8 yrs, so it's easy for me say this with so much time that has passed, and MJ has been "death" for 2. Also she's on twitter, she could be typing a smiley face, when she's really balling her eyes.<br /> <br />But MJ isnt dead, I jus wanted to say that :) moonwalk_/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I'm sorry about your dad. <br />But I don't know if in your case your dad was taken away from you being supposedly murdered. <br />Would you write "hahhahaha : D" while drawning in tears? I don't think it's a normal reaction. You write this is you really have that reaction. At least for me this is logic.
  • on 1312395131:
    <br />I'm sorry about your dad. <br />But I don't know if in your case your dad was taken away from you being supposedly murdered. <br />Would you write "hahhahaha : D" while drawning in tears? I don't think it's a normal reaction. You write this is you really have that reaction. At least for me this is logic.<br />
    <br /><br />It doesnt have to be normal. No two people grieve the same way. Besides MJ ain't dead. She's doesnt have to act for anyone, she just cant "slip up". She's made very very subtle references to MJ being alive. Her tweets about the "Secret Society" may not prove, but does give a little credience to the thought MJ "killed" himself before the "illuminati" had a chance to. And her the vid she tweeted, the MJ super Mario. When he dies and comes back. She, to me isn't hiding the fact that MJ isnt dead, but she ain't going to come right out and say anything. She's doesnt want to make MJ mad ;)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    she write LOVED like that? in caps? <br /> <br />he is not dead, @anna agree with you!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Guys, okay.  TS has said "Part of the good investigation skills here, is learning how to critically examine things from the OPPOSITE perspective than your own belief"<br /><br />So, let's look at this as a nonbeliever. <br />Paris is only 13. I wouldn't expect her to be tweeting about murder and death and TPTB. I doubt everything that she writes is intended to be a clue, maybe sometimes Michael has used her for clues (the speech at the grammys, etc.) but after all, she's just a kid. Some of you say that her laughing is a bad thing. It's been 2 years, yes if Michael really died, we would obviously still be very upset about it, but you're not allowed to laugh at all after someone has passed? If I were a nonbeliever, I would be happy that she's laughing because in my eyes, it would mean that she was able to move on, and smile again. Michael wouldn't want her being sad, after all. <br /><br />Some of you have said things like "OH MY! SHE PUT A SMILEY FACE! THAT SEALS THE DEAL! MICHAELS ALIVE!" and I'm just like.... she smiled .. she can't smile & still be sad about her Dad's death inside?<br /><br />I smile 3748942 times a day, but I don't feel happy. /:<br /><br />So, of course I think Michael's alive,  but I don't think every single tweet has a meaning.  :|
    What is weird to me in her tweets is, she writes nothing emotional about her dad. Actually this is very good news for us, the believers. :) She writes almost nothing about him tho. She didn't make a single tweet on the 25th. She hasn't seen her friends for a couple of days and she made a tweet and wrote how much she missed them. So what I'm saying is, if her dad was really gone I'm pretty sure that she would write somethings to him, especially on his death anniversary.
  • on 1312410090:
    <br /> <br />YOU GO MS. PARIS JACKSON! 100% Jackson Blood! She got the HEE HEE and the HOOO! running through her veins! lol you tell 'em Paris who your dad is, the Great but NOT Late Michael Jackson!!
  • [size=10pt]Do not under estimate Paris, she is a very intelligent young lady. She will not twitter anything about her father, if she would she will know she may have to answer the follower questions, and she will not want to say something that will jeopardize her father's death hoax. Like they say better safe then sorry. <br /><br />I do not have twitter, does anyone know if Prince have twitter? Does he write anything about Michael? I have a strong feeling that Michael tells them what to write, or better yet, it could be Michael's twitter account, using Paris's name, what better to disguise yourself again..  lolol/ I am stating this, because someone made a remark stating that she tweets very late, so maybe it is not her, but Michael.. Like I said just a feeling I have. blessing. [/size]
    on 1312412187:
    <br />[size=10pt]Do not under estimate Paris, she is a very intelligent young lady. She will not twitter anything about her father, if she would she will know she may have to answer the follower questions, and she will not want to say something that will jeopardize her father's death hoax. Like they say better safe then sorry. <br /><br />I do not have twitter, does anyone know if Prince have twitter? Does he write anything about Michael? I have a strong feeling that Michael tells them what to write, or better yet, it could be Michael's twitter account, using Paris's name, what better to disguise yourself again..  lolol/ I am stating this, because someone made a remark stating that she tweets very late, so maybe it is not her, but Michael.. Like I said just a feeling I have. blessing. [/size] <br />
    <br /><br />Yep, Prince has a twitter account too but he doesn't post no more on Twitter. He wrote nothing about his dad during the time he was posting.