Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• i think we can guess who "he" is
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Read her conversation with that guy who seems a close friend from what she says. Read from Top to Bottom<br /><br />parisaug4.png<br /><br />Also in the twitt above my post, she says "I know he is not one". Present tense... it got stuck in my mind when I saw it
  • do you think that kid could be this kid? I think the skin tone is the same but kinda hard to tell without seeing the face <br />http://www.fanpop.com/spots/paris-jackson/images/22654077/title/pariisjaxn-twitter-photo
  • <br />@pariisjaxn obviously paris doesn't give a damn its like every1 who disses Michael is her fav.raywj just called her dad Pedo in his new Vid!<br /><br />Ok, Ray WJ did in fact diss Michael and Paris is a fan of his. He follows Paris and she talks about getting a shirt with =3 on it, which is shown in RayWJ's video.<br />And this guy Ray WJ has a YT video that calls Michael 'a white child molestor'. Why would Paris associate herself with this guy?!<br /><br />At 2:06 is where he calls Mike a Pedophile<br />
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlt4nwIoK2U <br />
  • [size=10pt]Who knows whom she is talking about. I don't think she will give away that her father is alive. <br />@purelove it could be that child, I have no clue, who is shackgachack. I hate when people (Michael family) give these type of clues, or you tell the truth or you don't, for me this is a teaser.  This is making people go crazy, and upset. [/size]
  • Here is the YT video link. It should be Ray William Johnson- Free Candy. I'm actually pretty pissed about this video. Paris really shouldn't be following a guy that says something so disgusting and false about her father. <br /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlt4nwIoK2U
  • on 1312501368:
    <br />
    on 1312498073:
    <br />
    on 1312476332:
    <br />pariisjaxn Paris Jackson<br />if u luv something, let it go.. if it doesnt cum bak 2 u, hunt it down&kill it<br />3 Aug. <br /><br />Oh God, I just hope this isn't her real twitter. If it is real, she's rude and tacky and obviously not under Michael's influence. People close to Michael and his kids have always said that the kids were incredibly well-mannered, that Michael raised them very well. Looking at those twitter posts, I don't get that impression. I'm SORRY. Her tweets are horrible, and she shouldn't be spending so much time in front of the computer. Imagine her writing like that in an exam paper: "if it doesnt cum bak 2 u"... Teachers will get a heart attack. Not saying people write like that in normal life if they do so online, but still, if you're 13, spending so much time writing crap like that, you might forget how to write properly soon. Just saying. I hope this isn't her real account. And I'm sorry if it is, but I do mean it, those posts are rude.<br />
    <br /> <br />BeeBee, everyone writes this way when they are on msn, or twitter or facebook, this is short cut it takes to much time for these children to write you , so they write u, What she just post hunt it down and kill it that is very scary.. I wonder to whom she is referring to?<br />
    <br /><br />Paris is a funny girl and makes tweets that makes me laugh. This is just a joke all4love. We say 'if you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you, it is yours.' She just turned it and changed the end part as a joke. There is nothing wrong or rude in her tweet. And like you say all teenagers write the same on msn, twitter, fb etc.<br />
    <br /> <br />I agree, it was not me who made that remark.. I simply replied back to that member that today young kids write that way, so do I when i am on msn..  lolol/ 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do, "I know he is not one", and "a certain person", go together as the same person????  :mrgreen:<br /><br />I agree with the posters above who said that Paris just has that bit of dark sense of humor. It's called dry wit, and her Dad had it obviously in lots of his songs. It's a sign of intelligence, not a sign that she is mean-spirited. Same with the HT statement, she is playing a little, and I think we should just play along with her.<br /><br />I was actually in tears just now thinking about the tender closeness the kids enjoyed with their Dad as they went everywhere together, and now whether he's somehow with them still incognito, or further away but in contact by other means, the relationship has to be more difficult for them. But I could be wrong abut that--perhaps they are enjoying playing the game, as in it's their little family secret they have together.  <br /><br />About the kids being out and about more now, I really think that was in MJ's plans all along. He wanted to shield them while they were very young, and give them a chance to be normal kids (as possible). But if you give them that nurturance while young, they can confidently deal with all that life sends them as they get older, including haters and tough critics. He's giving them wings and letting them fly. They look confident and happy! I agree that their Dad is still there for them with advice and general protection. They are a living testimony to the world what a good person and father Michael was and is, if only the general public would use their brains!
  • on 1312505190:
    <br />I think Michael still protects them, but I also think that since they are getting older it's harder to shield them from things in this world. I would like to think that those kids are very well monitored on what/when/how/why they are doing things. I can only speak for myself but with being a parent I've learned that you have to pick and chose your battles wisely with your children. You let them be kids and get by with things while concentrating on the big picture. I've always been this way with my children and they know it. I was also raised this way and in turn I had more respect for my mother then most teenagers. We see it all the time in the news, a child star or a child of a star (Lisa Marie for example) are protected at a very young age from things and in the long run they end up being a wild child and have more problems then they know what to do with.  <br /><br />Long story short, I would like to believe that those kids are protected and monitored but are still able to have fun and be kids. Something that Michael was robbed of growing up. <br />
    <br /> <br />As a psychologist, I do strongly believe these children should live like children their own age. It is very important for their development. You cannot restrain these children, for ever, they need to experience the world out there. It is very tough indeed, to be children of a celebraty like Michael Jackson, but they need to spread their wings, remember we live in a cruel world, we cannot protect our children all the time, they need to fend for themselves, and experience life. I have seen lots of children who were secluded never went out alone with friends, had no computer, etc.. by their parents, now these parents were not celebraties either, and believe it or not these children had psychological problems. Static shows that children that were not restrained by parents are more advanced(intelligence) as a child who was restrained. blessings
  • I interpreted this to mean that she thinks someone in their group tipped off the paps, and she was a little irritated about it, not that Michael was in disguise and with them.  I didn't think this was a clue, but rather a vent to her friend.  Who knows.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1312567568:
    <br />Read their conversation. Read from the top to the bottom:<br /><br />parisaug4.png<br />
    <br /><br />hmmm this is strange. They can be talking about a friend of Paris or they can be talking about Michael.<br /><br />
    on 1312569479:
    <br /><br />I agree with the posters above who said that Paris just has that bit of dark sense of humor. It's called dry wit, and her Dad had it obviously in lots of his songs. It's a sign of intelligence, not a sign that she is mean-spirited. Same with the HT statement, she is playing a little, and I think we should just play along with her.<br /><br />I was actually in tears just now thinking about the tender closeness the kids enjoyed with their Dad as they went everywhere together, and now whether he's somehow with them still incognito, or further away but in contact by other means, the relationship has to be more difficult for them. But I could be wrong abut that--perhaps they are enjoying playing the game, as in it's their little family secret they have together.  <br /><br />About the kids being out and about more now, I really think that was in MJ's plans all along. He wanted to shield them while they were very young, and give them a chance to be normal kids (as possible). But if you give them that nurturance while young, they can confidently deal with all that life sends them as they get older, including haters and tough critics. He's giving them wings and letting them fly. They look confident and happy! I agree that their Dad is still there for them with advice and general protection. They are a living testimony to the world what a good person and father Michael was and is, if only the general public would use their brains!<br />
    <br /><br />Totally totally agree with everything you wrote MJonmind. Yep, Paris has a good sense of humor. <br /><br />About kids getting out; we shouldn't forget that Michael was the one who uncovered their faces before he "died". If he wanted to hide the kids, he wouldn't allow them to make speeches on the stage. If you believe that Michael is alive, then you should know that this is what he wants about his kids. He wants them to live the life like other kids do. Going to normal schools, having friends, going out with their friends etc. He couldn't keep and hide them behind masks all their lives. But I'm sure that Michael is still protecting his kids.
    on 1312569391:
    <br />
    on 1312501368:
    <br />
    on 1312498073:
    <br />
    on 1312476332:
    <br />pariisjaxn Paris Jackson<br />if u luv something, let it go.. if it doesnt cum bak 2 u, hunt it down&kill it<br />3 Aug. <br /><br />Oh God, I just hope this isn't her real twitter. If it is real, she's rude and tacky and obviously not under Michael's influence. People close to Michael and his kids have always said that the kids were incredibly well-mannered, that Michael raised them very well. Looking at those twitter posts, I don't get that impression. I'm SORRY. Her tweets are horrible, and she shouldn't be spending so much time in front of the computer. Imagine her writing like that in an exam paper: "if it doesnt cum bak 2 u"... Teachers will get a heart attack. Not saying people write like that in normal life if they do so online, but still, if you're 13, spending so much time writing crap like that, you might forget how to write properly soon. Just saying. I hope this isn't her real account. And I'm sorry if it is, but I do mean it, those posts are rude.<br />
    <br /> <br />BeeBee, everyone writes this way when they are on msn, or twitter or facebook, this is short cut it takes to much time for these children to write you , so they write u, What she just post hunt it down and kill it that is very scary.. I wonder to whom she is referring to?<br />
    <br /><br />Paris is a funny girl and makes tweets that makes me laugh. This is just a joke all4love. We say 'if you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you, it is yours.' She just turned it and changed the end part as a joke. There is nothing wrong or rude in her tweet. And like you say all teenagers write the same on msn, twitter, fb etc.<br />
    <br /> <br />I agree, it was not me who made that remark.. I simply replied back to that member that today young kids write that way, so do I when i am on msn..  lolol/  <br />
    <br /><br />My answer to you was about this you wrote:<br /><br />
    What she just post hunt it down and kill it that is very scary.. I wonder to whom she is referring to?
    <br /><br />That's the reason why I explained Paris was making a joke.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    She says she knew paparazzi would be there because "a certain someone" was with them... and I want to believe she's talking about Michael, but how would the paparazzi know he would be there, when hes "dead"?  :?
  • I think a far more logical scenario is that Paris suspects someone in the group tipped off the Paparazzi.<br /><br />This may or may not be true, but it looks like they both suspect this 'certain person', who is male.<br /><br />It does seem odd there have been so many photos recently, but it could just be they are being stalked by the Paps. <br /><br />On the other hand someone might be getting a back hander each time they tip them off, could be quite lucrative for someone!  ;)<br /><br />I don't know why you would think they are referring to Michael, I never saw him on any of the photos!  lolol/<br /><br />I was interested in the other tweet as she referred to her Dad in the present tense.......... rr/
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1312570003:
    <br />
    on 1312505190:
    <br />I think Michael still protects them, but I also think that since they are getting older it's harder to shield them from things in this world. I would like to think that those kids are very well monitored on what/when/how/why they are doing things. I can only speak for myself but with being a parent I've learned that you have to pick and chose your battles wisely with your children. You let them be kids and get by with things while concentrating on the big picture. I've always been this way with my children and they know it. I was also raised this way and in turn I had more respect for my mother then most teenagers. We see it all the time in the news, a child star or a child of a star (Lisa Marie for example) are protected at a very young age from things and in the long run they end up being a wild child and have more problems then they know what to do with.  <br /><br />Long story short, I would like to believe that those kids are protected and monitored but are still able to have fun and be kids. Something that Michael was robbed of growing up. <br />
    <br /> <br />As a psychologist, I do strongly believe these children should live like children their own age. It is very important for their development. You cannot restrain these children, for ever, they need to experience the world out there. It is very tough indeed, to be children of a celebrity like Michael Jackson, but they need to spread their wings, remember we live in a cruel world, we cannot protect our children all the time, they need to fend for themselves, and experience life. I have seen lots of children who were secluded never went out alone with friends, had no computer, etc.. by their parents, now these parents were not celebrities either, and believe it or not these children had psychological problems. Static shows that children that were not restrained by parents are more advanced(intelligence) as a child who was restrained. blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your response. I would like to think that parents who restrain their children from the world are doing it with the best of intentions even if the consequences aren't known at that time.
  • on 1312567525:
    <br />Some prat tweeted this to Paris (as well as other insulting stuff)<br /><br />
    @pariisjaxn obviously paris doesn't give a damn its like every1 who disses Michael is her fav.raywj just called her dad Pedo in his new Vid!<br />
    <br /><br />Her answer was <br /><br />
    @WmK5 well i know hes not one, but "judging by your tweets" id say ur an attention grabber by hating on kids<br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />I didn't catch that right away. Good eye! After all, she's a 13 yr old girl. She can't be perfect ALL the time lol.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I do wonder why Paris would watch Saw - given the connection to the hoax, is this strange??<br /><br />https://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn<br /><br />pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br />In the first few Saws, Jigsaw gave them a chance. A chance to live. After Jigsaw died no one had a chance. The guy wanted to watch them die.<br />14 hours ago<br /><br />Please see info from Arvenru's blog about Saw<br /><br /> http://arvenru.wordpress.com/2010/09/17/saw-my-thoughts/<br /><br />I also agree with @all4loveandbelieve that it is possible that this could also be a proxy twitter account for Michael<br />
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    pariisjaxn Paris Jackson<br />EVERYBODY FOLLOW MY BIG BRUVVER (brother) @RealOBee! He's the coolest guy EVAR!!<333333<br />vor 21 Stunden<br /><br />I haven't followed her tweets, so... would it be normal for her to call Omer her "brother"? I know this is something you can say to a friend, but it's quite interesting that she would call him so on twitter, after even her grandfather has stated he's Michael's son. :\ I'm not saying it means anything, though.
  • She also sent him a tweet (I think for his birthday) and referred to him as her big bro. <br /><br />Karen Faye was asked yesterday if Omer was his son:<br /><br />
    hey, do you know if Omer Bhatti is MJ's biological son? :) thanks
    <br /><br />
    No he is not. I was there when they met the first time in Tunis.
    <br /><br />Not that I believe her...<br /><br />
    At this point I believe what Karen wrote. They grew up together and it is so normal for Paris to call Omer her brother. You don't need to have the same blood to call someone your brother or sister.
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    have you guys realised paris seems to be following a couple of people who are beLIEvers.... :shock:
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    Here we go again.  <br /><br />Oh so - some believe Karen Faye but not MJ, his father, his son, his sister, his daughter and Elizabeth Taylor as it pertains to Omer being MJ's bio son.  Tsk-tsk!  This would mean that you believe everything Ms. Faye says.  MJ is dead.  She dressed and made him up.  Please!    <br /><br />To believe this woman and other naysayers is to believe that MJ picked up Omer at 12 years old to do what?  Explain yourself.  Why did he do it?  I think it is utmost disrespectful to think that MJ picked up a boy toy when he was 12.  Again, you're no better than the hated tabloids.  <br /><br />Some of you are so arrogant at being such haters of Omer, until you still feel the need to disrespect the fact that MJ raised him.  Let's just say he isn't his bio son, but MJ raised him.  Why do you still feel the need to try to come between the love those two share?  MJ is alive.  All the way live.  Omer is his bio son.  PERIOD!  Nothing you can say or do will change that fact.<br /><br />MJ and Omer were together getting off of a plane when the boy was eight.  So much for that fake story that the lying tabloids told about him meeting the child in 1996.  It's stupid really by this point.  Austin met Omer when he was eight years old at 1992 at Neverland, and told his mother about what Omer told him about MJ being his dad.<br /><br />Paris knows her own brother.  She is claiming him, as she is proud of him.  Prince claimed him too as being his best friend.  I hear him and MJ on the song - A Toast.  I think they are best friends.  And Blanket is crazy about his big bro by going by the pics of them when they showed them going to karate practice last year.<br /><br />MJ lost the love of his life when he got Omer's mother pregnant.  He told Ebony magazine that he wanted to Marry Diana Ross in 1982.  He said then they would move to SWITZERLAND.  MJ has a home there.  When she found out, she was hurt; hence her going on her merry way and meeting her next husband.  MJ bemoans that fact in his book Moonwalker.  He was jealous and hurt.  She was upset, because he'd been telling her for years that she was the one, then he turns around and pulls Muscles out and BAM - he's caught.  Check out that song and video - 'Muscles' - and 'Eaten Alive' w/Barry Gibb.  In 'Butterflies' he sings - "I caress you.  Let you - taste us.  Just so blissful.  I would do anything baby.  Just make my dreams come true."  Ohh-la-la! <br /><br />Sorry, but no cigar.  Omer - Michael Joseph Jackson Junior - is MJ's all day long.  Hundreds of comparison videos to look at, but of course, some want to keep up with the illusion that MJ didn't like women or sex.  Please.  That boy has always waited on Diana, but those days are over, as they are together as we speak.  He deserves some happiness by this point - for real.<br /><br />Hee-hee-hee!  We'll see won't we.  The truth has already prevailed - but in due time, it will prevail for all of the losers that call MJ a LIAR soon enough.<br /><br />Paris is partly playing her part.  "I know that he is not one."<br /><br /> /><br />
    I love Omer and I do not believe everything Karen Fake says. But I believe what she says about MJ meeting Omer for the first time. If Omer was MJ's son, Michael would have told it instead of hiding it as a secret. But I'm sure MJ loves him like his own son and he loves him like his own father. I don't believe Omer is Michael's biological son but still he is a son of Michael and brother of Paris, Prince and Blanket. <br /><br />
    on 1312730610:
    <br />have you guys realised paris seems to be following a couple of people who are beLIEvers.... :shock:<br />
    <br /><br />Really??? I gotta check out the people she follows then.  :ugeek:
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    I'm not fully convinced into thinking that he is Michael's biological son. Michael was extremely proud to be a father when Prince was born, he didn't show that kind of enthusiasm with Omar. Why wait until he was 8 years old to show him to the public if he is in fact his child? Why can't it just be that Michael met Omar and took him under his wing? I have a family member on my husbands side who is considered an Aunt to my children but in fact she is in no relation what so ever to my husband or kids. Family members are in your heart not so much as just a bloodline. If Paris, Prince and Blanket have grown up with him their entire lives then to them he is their brother, he is family. That's just my input -- other then that I don't personally care who is who's child biologically or not. Love is love and in the end the blood line doesn't matter when it comes to family.
  • La Toya has now verified that this IS Paris's Twitter account.<br /><br />La Toya Jackson <br /><br />@pariisjaxn it's me and Paris she wanted me to let you know this is her twitter http://t.co/sDG0IQG<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=45oefd.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br /><br />So glad we can stop debating if it is her or not!  lolol/