Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Finally yeah. And look at her. She's taller than her aunt. awwwwwwww  
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)][/color][color=rgb(102, 102, 102)]Birth NameLaToya Yvonne Jackson <br /><br />NicknameToy-Toy <---didn´t know that<br /><br />Height5' 4½" (1.64 m) <br /><br /><br />Always thought LaToya was 170+-<br /><br /><br />Paris looks like LaToya when she was younger and like Debbie, her mom.<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDrCLNfQqcwDkcPZw43EAMuIW_IaOEJZU4PgSLbnLOrpJ6rrQ6tS5YBCAA[/color][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcOeIpa_7JDSkyRC0A1cE2CpkXXqFxxHVhr5lSALehImXKh7RcQ[/font][/color]
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    [size=36pt]woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!![/size]
  • marisjmmarisjm Posts: 77
    Paris has not tweeted in awhile.  I wonder if she switched to a new acount? 
  • on 1313516324:
    <br />Paris has not tweeted in awhile.  I wonder if she switched to a new acount?  <br />
    <br /> <br />She's probably spending time w/ her fam (MJ), before school starts!
  • Wow! I like this photo of younger Debbie.  lolol/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    She posted about her bracellet... That one with "Michael Jackson 1958-2009". No matter how I try to see it positive , I can't. Why would she wear a bracellet with 1958-2009?<br /> <br />my bracelets: "Give Peace A Chance," "MJ His Legacy Will Live On," "Help End Domestic Violence,"&"BOB MARLEY ONE LOVE" http://yfrog.com/gzkalvaj<br /> <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1313863762:
    <br />She posted about her bracellet... That one with "Michael Jackson 1958-2009". No matter how I try to see it positive , I can't. Why would she wear a bracellet with 1958-2009?<br /> <br />my bracelets: "Give Peace A Chance," "MJ His Legacy Will Live On," "Help End Domestic Violence,"&"BOB MARLEY ONE LOVE" http://yfrog.com/gzkalvaj<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> to my seem strange is that this "Michael Jackson 1958-2009 " ., is not written in the " tomb of Michael " and Paris have him in your bracelet<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Paris just wrote this<br /> <br />@ Amel_TWHAT!?!!! awful. thats y i blocked TMZ. they freakin stalk my page!<br /> 3 minutes ago<br /><br /> and  <br /> <br />pipa777 @pariisjaxn they don't need a reason to do it, they are just people with no goals in life but harm others...<br /><br />Paris' answer:<br />@pipa777 like TMZ <br />11 minutes ago      <br /><br />And then se retweeted this:<br /><br />@pariisjaxn TMZ should be sued !<br /><br /><br />More and more I see that TMZ is just garbage as it always was. If even Paris says this, then it can't be "good friends TMZ". They just messed with us all this time[/color] 
  • on 1314284783:
    <br />Paris just wrote this<br /> <br />Amel_T WHAT!?!!! awful. thats y i blocked TMZ. they freakin stalk my page!<br /> 3 minutes ago    and  @pipa777 pipa7 @pariisjaxn they don't need a reason to do it, they are just people with no goals in life but harm others...  @pipa777 like TMZ 11 minutes ago          More and more I see that TMZ is just garbage as it always was. If even Paris says this, then it can't be "good friends TMZ". They just messed with us all this time  <br />
    <br /> <br />      »  image_normal.jpg  pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson      it gets on my nerves how jealous ppl & haters start rumors about talented ppl 4no reason. they did this2my dad. we ARE ppl, y'know. gee-zus! 31 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply    »  paramore_normal.jpg  saarahtemps RileyDrootch Dreamer    ; @pariisjaxn Yeah except when they did it to ur Dad that wasn't just jealousy. It was mostly a 'Race' thing #Justsayin 28 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply  in reply to ↑      default_profile_5_normal.png @inkydays carole kerr  @saarahtemps@pariisjaxn it was a money and extreme jealousy thing. The world wasn't ready for MJ's enormous heart. So he was attacked  <br /><br />Its interesting how she puts "are" in all CAPS! To prove a point? In present tense??? With TS saying that MJ could return anytime between right now and 1/1/13 makes me wonder if everyone who we thought we could trust will in fact turn the tables on us and turn against one another. Are we ready for that test? Is it still just a game?! Speaking of games... Has anyone ever seen 'The Game' with Michael Douglas? This thought makes me think of that movie... 
    Paris has just tweeted this!  afraid/<br /><br />
    pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson <br />[size=18pt]im alive :)[/size]
    <br /><br />I wonder if Michael is also posting from Paris' account.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    on 1314285416:
    <br />
    on 1314284783:
    <br />Paris just wrote this<br /> <br />Amel_T WHAT!?!!! awful. thats y i blocked TMZ. they freakin stalk my page!<br /> 3 minutes ago    and  @pipa777 pipa7 @pariisjaxn they don't need a reason to do it, they are just people with no goals in life but harm others...  @pipa777 like TMZ 11 minutes ago          More and more I see that TMZ is just garbage as it always was. If even Paris says this, then it can't be "good friends TMZ". They just messed with us all this time  <br />
    <br /> <br />      »  image_normal.jpg  pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson      it gets on my nerves how jealous ppl & haters start rumors about talented ppl 4no reason. they did this2my dad. we ARE ppl, y'know. gee-zus! 31 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply    »  paramore_normal.jpg  saarahtemps RileyDrootch Dreamer    ; @pariisjaxn Yeah except when they did it to ur Dad that wasn't just jealousy. It was mostly a 'Race' thing #Justsayin 28 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply  in reply to ↑      default_profile_5_normal.png @inkydays carole kerr  @saarahtemps@pariisjaxn it was a money and extreme jealousy thing. The world wasn't ready for MJ's enormous heart. So he was attacked  <br /><br />Its interesting how she puts "are" in all CAPS! To prove a point? In present tense??? With TS saying that MJ could return anytime between right now and 1/1/13 makes me wonder if everyone who we thought we could trust will in fact turn the tables on us and turn against one another. Are we ready for that test? Is it still just a game?! Speaking of games... Has anyone ever seen 'The Game' with Michael Douglas? This thought makes me think of that movie...  <br />
    <br /><br />This is super off topic, but those gifs in your signature... Where are they from? They're so cute, I'm dying, and I've never seen them before.<br /><br />And 'The Game' with Michael Douglas is a great movie! Last time I watched it I was actually thinking about Michael (Jackson, obviously ^^) and this entire scenario. I've wondered whether something like that could take place in real life.
  • on 1314310790:
    <br />
    on 1314285416:
    <br />
    on 1314284783:
    <br /> <br />      »  image_normal.jpg  pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson      it gets on my nerves how jealous ppl & haters start rumors about talented ppl 4no reason. they did this2my dad. we ARE ppl, y'know. gee-zus! 31 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply    »  paramore_normal.jpg  saarahtemps RileyDrootch Dreamer    ; @pariisjaxn Yeah except when they did it to ur Dad that wasn't just jealousy. It was mostly a 'Race' thing #Justsayin 28 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply  in reply to ↑      default_profile_5_normal.png @inkydays carole kerr  @saarahtemps@pariisjaxn it was a money and extreme jealousy thing. The world wasn't ready for MJ's enormous heart. So he was attacked  <br /><br />Its interesting how she puts "are" in all CAPS! To prove a point? In present tense??? With TS saying that MJ could return anytime between right now and 1/1/13 makes me wonder if everyone who we thought we could trust will in fact turn the tables on us and turn against one another. Are we ready for that test? Is it still just a game?! Speaking of games... Has anyone ever seen 'The Game' with Michael Douglas? This thought makes me think of that movie...  <br />
    <br /><br />This is super off topic, but those gifs in your signature... Where are they from? They're so cute, I'm dying, and I've never seen them before.<br /><br />And 'The Game' with Michael Douglas is a great movie! Last time I watched it I was actually thinking about Michael (Jackson, obviously ^^) and this entire scenario. I've wondered whether something like that could take place in real life.<br />
    <br /> <br />
    <br />
  • on 1314310146:
    <br />Paris has just tweeted this!  afraid/ <br /><br />
    pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson <br />im alive :)
    <br /><br />I wonder if Michael is also posting from Paris' account. <br />
    <br /> <br />She boarded a plane today (don't know where she was going) and she's most likely talking about the plane not crashing. I don't think Michael would make her constantly tweet clues about the hoax. She's on there talking to friends and shouldn't be given such a responsibility. IMO!<br />I wish it was MJ tweeting.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    on 1314315066:
    <br />
    on 1314310790:
    <br />
    on 1314285416:
    <br />
    on 1314284783:
    <br /><br />This is super off topic, but those gifs in your signature... Where are they from? They're so cute, I'm dying, and I've never seen them before.<br /><br />And 'The Game' with Michael Douglas is a great movie! Last time I watched it I was actually thinking about Michael (Jackson, obviously ^^) and this entire scenario. I've wondered whether something like that could take place in real life.<br />
    <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Oh God, thank you! That made my day. :D
    on 1314315211:
    <br />
    on 1314310146:
    <br /> <br />She boarded a plane today (don't know where she was going) and she's most likely talking about the plane not crashing. I don't think Michael would make her constantly tweet clues about the hoax. She's on there talking to friends and shouldn't be given such a responsibility. IMO!<br />I wish it was MJ tweeting.<br />
    <br /><br />Still interesting word choice if you ask me. She could say "we landed safely" etc. Why need to say 'I'm alive?' She is not spreading clues around, I agree with that but who knows. This one sounded so much like a clue to me.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hmmm... Paris tweeted this... <br /><br />pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson<br />RT If You Want To Live In France/Rome<br />Il y a 49 minutes<br /><br />... so maybe this is one of her destination? Bon voyage anyway  :)<br />
  • marisjmmarisjm Posts: 77
    Sounds like she is scared of flying.  She was just happy she made it alive.  I would feel the exact same way.  My feet don't leave the ground anymore!!!!!
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    <br /><br /><br />[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]<br />[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important]<br /><br />pariisjaxn [/color][color=rgb(153, 153, 153)]Paris Jinx Jackson[/color][/size] <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />papz at the airport. wonder how they knew we were coming? :|<br />[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important]21 hours ago[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important] [/size][/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Favorite[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important] [/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Retweet[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important] [/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Reply[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important]<br /><br /><br /><br />what papz means?[/color]
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1314363528:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important]<br /><br />pariisjaxn [/color][color=rgb(153, 153, 153)]Paris Jinx Jackson[/color] <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />papz at the airport. wonder how they knew we were coming? :| <br />21 hours ago[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important] [/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Favorite[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important] [/size][/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Retweet[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Reply[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important]<br /><br /><br /><br />[/size]what papz means?[/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207) !important]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The paparazzi (like TMZ or such)
    You guys should remember that this is the girl who made these tweets:<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]A SECRET SOCIETY IS NOT REALLY SECRET IF U KNO WHAT UR LOOKING 4. SO DONT WAIT 4 THE INFO 2 COME 2 U, TAKE TIME TO SEEK IT OUT 4 URSELF.[/size]
    <br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Millions of people listen to songs and remember the lyrics, but they hardly ever understand their meaning.[/size]
    <br /><br />So saying, 'Paris is on Twitter to talk with her friends' is not so true. She IS giving out clues. <br /><br />
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1314315211:
    <br />
    on 1314310146:
    <br /> <br />She boarded a plane today (don't know where she was going) and she's most likely talking about the plane not crashing. I don't think Michael would make her constantly tweet clues about the hoax. She's on there talking to friends and shouldn't be given such a responsibility. IMO!<br />I wish it was MJ tweeting.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree! For me, no clues!
  •   This is what she tweeted almost an hour ago:<br /><br />pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson            im at my dads old house here in indianna, its really cool here! :)<br /><br />That must be great! Does this have smth to do with his birthday?<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson<br /><br /> <br />  <br />      im at my dads old house here in indianna, its really cool here! :)
    <br /><br /><br />Cool??!??<br /><br /><br />Gary is a vile slum ghetto full of burned out buildings, trash, and homeless derelict people.... what's COOL about that to a little girl who grew up affluent???<br /><br /><br />COOL is the least accurate way to describe Gary unless you think visiting a warzone or disaster area is COOL.<br /><br /><br />There's something wrong with this. Very wrong.
    It must be interesting and nice to visit her dad's home where he grew up. She can say "cool" for it. She is not going to live there, she is just visiting that house.