Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• on 1356635293:
    <br />[size=14pt]--->[/size] https://www.facebook.com/groups/192105507492400/?ref=ts&fref=ts<br /><br />paristcvc.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Sim! <br />2Unlimited had another hit called "Twilight Zone" which could be connected with samples of Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Good_Life_(The_Twilight_Zone) used in "Threatened": <br /><br />
    [ROD SERLING OUTRO]<br /> What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.<br /> It isn’t. [size=12pt]It’s the beginning[/size]. 
    <br /><br />
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
    <br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052520/quotes<br /> :icon_cool:<br /><br />A bit of a coincidence that i've been discovering "what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination of 'The Twilight Zone" last weekend in Disney's Tower of Terror  :affraid: <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone_Tower_of_Terror<br /><br />LOVE
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I'd say coincidences, lol........just last night I told a family member I wanted to watch all of the The Twilight Zone TV shows in order from beginning to end....they are Netflix right now......<br /><br />*I love the Tower of Terror, even though I don't like heights at all.......go figure.<br /><br />Blessings
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @everlastinglove_MJ: tks for adding that up, I think it's a good connection there!!  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br /><br />@Wishy: regarding those every day life coincidences - today while I was walking home from some nearby grocery, a car passed by... and I could hear in loud volume LIBERIAN GIRL  :icon_lol: in fact the whole street could hear it because the guy seemed to have a "discotheque on wheels" lmao  :icon_lol: that's how we call people here who have powerful speakers in their cars and turn the volume to the max :icon_lol:
    on 1356644862:
    on 1356644152:
    [...]<br />Thanks Sim! <br />2Unlimited had another hit called "[size=12pt]Twilight [/size]Zone" which could be connected with samples of Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Good_Life_(The_Twilight_Zone) used in "Threatened": <br />
    [ROD SERLING OUTRO]<br /> What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.<br /> It isn’t. [size=12pt]It’s the beginning[/size]. 
    <br />[...]<br />A bit of a coincidence that i've been discovering "what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination of 'The [size=12pt]Twilight [/size]Zone" last weekend in Disney's Tower of Terror  :affraid: <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone_Tower_of_Terror<br /><br />LOVE
    I'd say coincidences, lol........just last night I told a family member I wanted to watch all of the The [size=12pt]Twilight [/size]Zone TV shows in order from beginning to end....they are Netflix right now......
    <br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/27/twilight-bronson-pelletier-charged-public-intoxication/<br /><br />tmztwiligh.jpg
  • strange thing in the last week or so both my husband and daughter have commented to me about bruno mars and michael jackson looking similar. like how he used to look when younger.
  • on 1356655937:
    <br />
    on 1356644862:
    on 1356644152:
    [...]<br />Thanks Sim! <br />2Unlimited had another hit called "[size=12pt]Twilight [/size]Zone" which could be connected with samples of Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Good_Life_(The_Twilight_Zone) used in "Threatened": <br />
    <br />[...]<br />A bit of a coincidence that i've been discovering "what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination of 'The [size=12pt]Twilight [/size]Zone" last weekend in Disney's Tower of Terror  :affraid: <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone_Tower_of_Terror<br /><br />LOVE
    I'd say coincidences, lol........just last night I told a family member I wanted to watch all of the The [size=12pt]Twilight [/size]Zone TV shows in order from beginning to end....they are Netflix right now......
    <br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/27/twilight-bronson-pelletier-charged-public-intoxication/<br /><br />tmztwiligh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_lol: <br /><br />maybe Bronson Pelletier was assuming that he was 'in a dark corner' of the Twilight Zone instead of in the middle of LAX airport :icon_geek:
    :thjajaja121:
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    New tweet from Paris:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“…and then he greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly , and , as equals , they departed this life .” #TaleOfTheThreeBrothers<br /> <br />See the tale of the three brothers there:<br /> /><br />The last brother ask for the cape of invisibility, and he was able to hide from death all his life until he was old enough to die.<br /><br />Very interesting tweet from Paris!  :icon_e_surprised:
  • Interesting, Julia. Paris actually tweeted this same video a couple months ago, as well. I think it's very telling sign that she tweeted it again.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1356762137:
    <br />New tweet from Paris:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“…and then he greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly , and , as equals , they departed this life .” #TaleOfTheThreeBrothers<br /> <br />See the tale of the three brothers there:<br /> /><br />The last brother ask for the cape of invisibility, and he was able to hide from death all his life until he was old enough to die.<br /><br />Very interesting tweet from Paris!  :icon_e_surprised:<br />
    <br />Yes, I remember watching it before.  But the message is sad for us, because it seems to say that MJ will not become visible again, and only be like Elvis, 'visible' to those who believe he hoaxed his death, and then he would perhaps have hidden roles in things much like Elvis (possibly) such as in those 2 recent movies about his life.<br />And thirty years from now, will we still be hanging on, like the Elvis beLIEvers?  <br />So what does this tweet imply about Bam?  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_sad:  Or am I reading it wrong? :bowdown:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1356780684:
    <br />
    on 1356762137:
    <br />New tweet from Paris:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“…and then he greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly , and , as equals , they departed this life .” #TaleOfTheThreeBrothers<br /> <br />See the tale of the three brothers there:<br /> /><br />The last brother ask for the cape of invisibility, and he was able to hide from death all his life until he was old enough to die.<br /><br />Very interesting tweet from Paris!  :icon_e_surprised:<br />
    <br />Yes, I remember watching it before.  But the message is sad for us, because it seems to say that MJ will not become visible again, and only be like Elvis, 'visible' to those who believe he hoaxed his death, and then he would perhaps have hidden roles in things much like Elvis (possibly) such as in those 2 recent movies about his life.<br />And thirty years from now, will we still be hanging on, like the Elvis beLIEvers?  <br />So what does this tweet imply about Bam?  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_sad:  Or am I reading it wrong? :bowdown:<br />
    <br /><br />I guess only time will tell .........
  • What about twilight?<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br />#WhenIWasLittle i always wanted black hair like joan jett well waddaya know <br />
    <br /><br />
    June 17, 2009 14:20<br /> 'Twilight' actress Kristen Stewart meets Joan Jett for biopic <br />
    http://www.nme.com/news/joan-jett/45422<br /><br />and Sim posted TMZ story about Twilight actor:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • Donte Jackson ‏@Donte_Jackson<;br />My tribe. #LightWorkers @ Walt Disney World, Orlando FL
    <br /><br />Paris is in Orlando because she has her recent black hair, she looks pretty, I was thinking about the aborted WMAs.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1356825658:
    <br />Donte Jackson ‏@Donte_Jackson<;br />My tribe. #LightWorkers @ Walt Disney World, Orlando FL
    <br /><br />Paris is in Orlando because she has her recent black hair, she looks pretty, I was thinking about the aborted WMAs.<br />
    <br /><br />I see V & W....or VIII ( 8 ).....or 53.....(in the instagr pic)<br /><br />*or plain over-hoax moment, lol......I wish I was back at Disney World, Ugh...love it! <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • “The truth.” Dumbledore sighed. "It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.” @ParisJackson<;br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356875620:
    <br />“The truth.” Dumbledore sighed. "It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.” @ParisJackson<;br />
    <br /><br />Interesting.  The TRUTH if Michael is to reveal it will be a terrible thing for people to hear, especially if they are not prepared.
  • on 1356876362:
    <br />
    on 1356875620:
    <br />“The truth.” Dumbledore sighed. "It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.” @ParisJackson<;br />
    <br /><br />Interesting.  The TRUTH if Michael is to reveal it will be a terrible thing for people to hear, especially if they are not prepared.<br />
    <br /><br />That is what I was thinking.
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Didn't know where to post it , but I found these tweets  kind of interesting <br /><br />La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson<;br />You are responsible for your accomplishments...So lets make 2013 an Incredible year!<br /><br />Donte Jackson ‏@Donte_Jackson<;br />The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”~Jesus Christ #3rdEyeActivation.<br /><br />Randy Jackson Jr. ‏@randyjacksonjr<;br />You get there by realizing your already there..<br /><br />Angela Renee Simmons ‏@AngelaSimmons<;br />This year will be different.... <33 #2013<br /> Retweeted by Genevieve Jackson<br /><br />Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />Woooohooo! So excited for 2013!
  • I don't know what to make of these tweets because they were very excited for the Christmas to come too and nothing has happened  :icon_e_confused:
  • On twitter, the pic of Paris has her sitting near a christmas tree that has some sunflowers on it.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Looks also like she's got white contacts on.  :icon_eek:<br /><br />2d242008e0c042805169039cf14db72b.jpeg<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShX_kNXf22TW4HVFbZ0uo8zEXyNy6goI8YuTRR2z0-JT5u4VgWlQ
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1356944207:
    <br />Looks also like she's got white contacts on.  :icon_eek:<br /><br />2d242008e0c042805169039cf14db72b.jpeg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Interesting... :ghsdf:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1356944207:
    <br />Looks also like she's got white contacts on.  :icon_eek:<br /><br />2d242008e0c042805169039cf14db72b.jpeg<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShX_kNXf22TW4HVFbZ0uo8zEXyNy6goI8YuTRR2z0-JT5u4VgWlQ<br />
    <br /><br />Kinda obvious, perhaps.  Zombie, Thriller....
  • Those are her real eyes haha.