IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!

Comments

• starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    This is all very intriguing. I, too, joined MJFC last night to read the posts of "TimesRemembered." In short, he seems to be one that might be worth the "Keep Watching" that he requests.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Agreed. Can't wait for his new posts.
  • Can he be PeterPan ? He definitely sounds like Michael when he talks but he is not Michael at all. I couldn't download, so I can not say if it is him or not.

Purelove did you hear the message? I can't can you post the link if you downloaded? thanks a million
  • TR is sooooooo funny and unbelievably shy.
    Yes, totally like his style.
    here's so much hard work and investigation and they have so much fun <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Jealouse <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    If he's Michael he hates us <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> Why would he spend so much time with them and not with us ? <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->
    Ok you ask him what he thinks about our community, i'm shy
    Anyone?
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

He has a split personality <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> with us he is TS, with them he is TR <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don't know if he is Michael, but i sure LOVE that guy. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    That is too funny, glad you made me laugh blessings. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I have followed TR for a while. I like his style. Glad that you too agree <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Can he be PeterPan ? He definitely sounds like Michael when he talks but he is not Michael at all. I couldn't download, so I can not say if it is him or not.

Purelove did you hear the message? I can't can you post the link if you downloaded? thanks a million
    I did. You can't judge the voice because it's studio altered- echo added and effects. On the other hand, he is like changing his voice on purpose, using a strange accent and pronunciation which is very forced. He disguises his voice. It's not like that Peter Pan (Pure Love can say if she listened). And anyway, that guy never talked like that from what I've seen on forums. That guys just fools with people. This guy....well. I can't say anything for sure. Listen and you'll see. If you can put aside the sound effects.

I've read all his messages on the forum. The guy is very intelligent.
    The Empty Stage

I've cradled your heart in my hands,
    I've turned your tears to laughter,
    I've outshined the brightest spotlight...
    Always with open arms, despite the demands.
    Childhood was an avenue I never knew...
    If only we could go back in time,
    On those nostalgic playgrounds we'd climb
    Under cloudless skies of blue.
    Dancing on the wind like the sweetest angel,
    Fluttering its wings in harmony
    Where butterflies, children and laughter entangle,
    The music will live on forever in you and in me.
    The need to stay safe and protected
    From atrocious rumors and lies,
    The paparazzi becomes the hunted
    There's really no need for goodbyes.
    Though your hearts may be heavy,
    Though the stage seems so empty,
    Though the radio seems silent,
    Try to comfort your tears and sadness
    By knowing someone you love is away from this madness.

Love,
    TR
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Why am I so sceptical about this? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> can somebody explain it to me??
    Analysing this hoax throughout 2 years taught me too be sceptical about everybody and everything... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    So why not be sceptical now?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't believe anybody and anything, I've always said that. It's in my nature to not trust anybody, too many bad people out there, this world is full or eagles and not lambs. I go only by my intuition.

The ones who know BACK will understand this better I think.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I'm listening to the voice message right now, and to me it doesn't sound much like Michael. Also, the echo is f*cking annoying and it makes me want to facedesk in a very, very immature way. The accent is off and everything, it has been clearly edited to sound. I can hear a minor lisp as well, Michael didn't have one. Gahhh! People, stop believing everything for god's sake!
    It's good to be skeptical.
    I will keep watching being skeptical, just like i do with every theory we raise here.
    What is a lisp, angranity? I know the translation but don't understand it in our context.
    OHH, GOT IT. LISP like SSS, yes , did hear it too but i thought it's only my impression.
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    Sorry but to me it sounds like JANET <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    We need an expert who is specialized in "decrytping" distorted audios. Lol. If such thing is possible.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I've just listened to the tape, and,IMO this guy's voice has nothing to do with Michael's, yeah, his voice is smooth like Michael's voice is but it's totally different at the same time, though i think he tries to resemble his voice to MJ's voice
    Maybe his voice is nothing like Michael because that was his point. Maybe not.
    we agree i guess that audio effect was used for one of the 2 purposes here: to hide or to induce/deceit.
    Anyone else heard the recording?
    Hi, all! I just signed up here to help my friend spread the word around. We are trying to go to different sites and Tweeting
    Can i ask why do you work so hard to spread this if you're not sure that's Michael?
    What if that message was just for you, for the group he shares his poems with, the group he trusts and loves? Do you have his permission to do that and do you think he would like what you're doing? Not judging, just asking. Because whoever he is, he seems a very nice guy and he never even pretended that he's Michael. So why not respecting him and sharing his privacy? Do you know more than us? Does he agree? Did he send you to spread the news or to post here?
    Please, answer when possible. Any fair answer is ok, we don't judge, it's just curiosity of why you're behaving so with your dear friend.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Sorry, but the poems are too obvious for MJ. And I seriously doubt that Michael is on the internet playing head games with a few fans. I have to think he's up to more serious business at the moment.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Oh wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    What have i missed?? lol, before I finished reading everything in this thread, I messaged TimesRemembered because I already have an existing account there. I let him know that our site is here and we respect each other, so if he does come, don't make fools out of yourselves. MJ isn't a rare bird to be caught, if this guy is indeed MJ in the first place. I feel bad for this guy because he has never once claimed to be Michael, just a fan. People can be really airheaded at times, you really can't label someone you have never met. REALLY! Anyway, I love the new smilies <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Love you guys! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    So far, there is no one I have come across on the web (except MichaelJackson1958 twitter) that I assume to be Michael. I follow some posters simply because I like their vibe and am intrigued by reading what they have to say. TR falls into that category.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I just want to say to be careful. You all know how people fell in BlackJack's tramp.

Please...why are you doing this?!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I just listened to TR's message and doesn't sound like Michael to me.

I can't say if it is Back from mjjcforum because I didn't read his posts yet.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Can he be PeterPan ? He definitely sounds like Michael when he talks but he is not Michael at all. I couldn't download, so I can not say if it is him or not.

I did. You can't judge the voice because it's studio altered- echo added and effects. On the other hand, he is like changing his voice on purpose, using a strange accent and pronunciation which is very forced. He disguises his voice. It's not like that Peter Pan (Pure Love can say if she listened). And anyway, that guy never talked like that from what I've seen on forums. That guys just fools with people. This guy....well. I can't say anything for sure. Listen and you'll see. If you can put aside the sound effects.

I've read all his messages on the forum. The guy is very intelligent.

I didn't listen to his voice because I don't think that I need to. PeterPanMJ has exactly the SAME voice with Michael but he is NOT Michael. So even if this guy sounds like Michael, it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean that he is Michael. I personally do not believe that Michael would be making all these posts on a forum. There're so many intelligent people around, some of them write cryptic shits, and some of them make smartass posts like they are insiders. All they want is attention and they know that they take more attention by creating a mystery.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Some say MJ is much too busy to spend significant time posting on a fan forum. However, MJ is supposed to be dead. Only so much dancing can be done in a day. After that, what does a dead man have to do? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just a thought.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Some say MJ is much too busy to spend significant time posting on a fan forum. However, MJ is supposed to be dead. Only so much dancing can be done in a day. After that, what does a dead man have to do? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just a thought.

It's not about having time. I just don't see him sitting in front of a computer and making all those posts every single day. I'm sure that he has more important things to do, especially if this is a sting operation with the FBI.
    If there is one.
    I post in one thread that Michael doesn't have a username here, he sure has something better to do, while all of you was sure he is here on a daily basis.
    Funny how now, when it's not about this forum, you say exactly the opposite thing.
    And i agree with you PureLove, sounding like Michael doesn't mean anything so not relevant afterall.
    I messaged TimesRemembered because I already have an existing account there. I let him know that our site is here and we respect each other, so if he does come, don't make fools out of yourselves. MJ isn't a rare bird to be caught, if this guy is indeed MJ in the first place. I feel bad for this guy because he has never once claimed to be Michael, just a fan. People can be really airheaded at times, you really can't label someone you have never met. REALLY!
    That's great! I'm so curious about his answer. Hope he joins whoever he is and hope we'll be respectful. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
This discussion has been closed.