IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    My eyes are bugging out of my head. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> There is so much to read about this TR. He says on the voice message that Michael is living on the mother ship but then he giggles and laughs and says just kidding. That giggle!!!! It's just like Michael's but sounds like it's been altered to cover up the true sound of it. And, TR's avi picture on the forum is an alien, and some of his posts have references to mother ships and UFOs.

Kristina, that's a very interesting post from TR that you posted!

He posted this just today, and I noticed that his post number is back to 666 now. I'm with you all, I am getting creeped out!!!!!!!!!! <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

June 25
    2 + 5 = 7

August 29
    9 - 2 = 7

Basic mathematics session is now over......... CLAP CLAP! EmoticonLaugh.gif

In Matthew 18:22 Jesus said to forgive not 7 times but 77 times.

I think this Bible scripture can be applied to things we don't understand why people have done certain things they did. L.O.V.E. and accept and try try try to understand. Embrace patience and Trust the Big Picture. By the way the trial is delayed? Of course it's delayed. Again and again and again. Get your popcorn-boxes.jpg ready, it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory..............

God Bless you all.
    Love,
    T.R. xo

I agree with you, it COULD be Michael and he could be disguising his voice on purpose. Hence, the altered voice, but the speech patterns and pauses and enunciations are the same. I also agree even if it's NOT Michael he is definitely worth "watching." <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Can we invite him here??? LOL Or we could all go there, but that forum doesn't seem too hoax friendly.

Great posts and info here!

This post made me go <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    666th post and he's talking about numerology, and how people should understand each other! he is a strong believer who thinks that Michael will come back in his own time!!! And that there are very important reasons on why he hoaxed his death! I'm pretty sure he know about this forum <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> TR if you're reading this, we are sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, go to another thread now <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    I don't know if he is Michael or not, but i really really really LOVE this guy!!! He is so nice and sweet, there aren't many guys like that and i also love his poetry, it's beautiful! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
    Do you know why he says Keep Watchin'.........? <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    Because Michael says it in the beginning of TII trailer <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

L.O.V.E to all! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • This post made me go <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    666th post and he's talking about numerology, and how people should understand each other! he is a strong believer who thinks that Michael will come back in his own time!!! And that there are very important reasons on why he hoaxed his death! I'm pretty sure he know about this forum <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> TR if you're reading this, we are sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, go to another thread now <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    I don't know if he is Michael or not, but i really really really LOVE this guy!!! He is so nice and sweet, there aren't many guys like that and i also love his poetry, it's beautiful! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
    Do you know why he says Keep Watchin'.........? <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    Because Michael says it in the beginning of TII trailer <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

Agreed!!!!!!
    TimesRemembered, please come here and join us but don't come to this thread!!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Has anyone asked him anything yet or invited him here? Did he say anything? Maybe he's too busy with numbers right now. LOL Our Michael loved being on the computer! I read several interviews where people he worked with said he loved reading forums and YouTube!!! So cute!!!! <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Yes, a member here who had an older accout invited him in private inbox there but don't know the answer yet, maybe he updates us
    And if he really wanted to prove he is not Michael Jackson - he should have given the audio with his real voice,
    lol, maybe this is exactly what he needed to do in order to show he is not Michael <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Post from that forum:
    The echo is due to a voice modular. TimesRemembered you're creeping me out. Having had experience with these modulators it sounds like you are a female trying to cover with a soft male voice. Am I right?
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    FYI, if anyone's interested. TimesRemembered just posted the following:
    Changing HIStory

Pounce like a panther
    "sting" like a bee
    operation in progress
    hooooo don't look at me!
    I'm just the director running the show
    the actors got their script, their role
    FBI, CIA, witness protection
    construction, demolition, resurrection
    media monsters try to deceive
    false evidence and make believe
    numbers in reports don't add up
    "official" pictures photo-chop-dice-cut!
    the reasons obscured by clouds
    will be revealed with the "curtain" goes down
    one spotlight baby, the TRuth will SHine
    changing HIStory 'til the end of time
    okay everybody, that's a wrap
    just keep watchin' 'til the King is back......................

He is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    He deleted a lot of his posts again! But i got it all right here on my computer <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> Well not all of them, i'm not crazy (yet <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> ) just the coolest posts <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

So we should Keep Watchin'...........

L.O.V.E to all!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Changing HIStory

Pounce like a panther
    "sting" like a bee
    operation in progress
    hooooo don't look at me!

yeah I saw this this but when I wanted to post a reply he deleted it. I think it's not there anymore <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    And if he really wanted to prove he is not Michael Jackson - he should have given the audio with his real voice,
    lol, maybe this is exactly what he needed to do in order to show he is not Michael <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Post from that forum:
    The echo is due to a voice modular. TimesRemembered you're creeping me out. Having had experience with these modulators it sounds like you are a female trying to cover with a soft male voice. Am I right?
    Nut that thread is gone now right? At least i couldn't find it this morning <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    heartphantom, did you see his reply to that? LOL
    Oh yes! Gee, how did you know? And Michael and Toya are the same person too! Yeah Michael had a sex change and they are the same person! EmoticonLaugh.gif

maybe it was not a joke and Michael DID have a sex change <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    It's just my opinion but I really do not think this is Michael. The voice could be altered yes, but do you
    guys think Michael is this insane??? If Michael is really doing this than think about his sanity. He would
    have to be seriously messed in the head. The hoax is a product of genius. This is not.
    I believe that Michael is pulling strings yes, but Michael's style is to get the message across without saying
    a word. This person is trying to hard to make it obvious. I vote no.
    It's just my opinion but I really do not think this is Michael. The voice could be altered yes, but do you
    guys think Michael is this insane??? If Michael is really doing this than think about his sanity. He would
    have to be seriously messed in the head. The hoax is a product of genius. This is not.
    I believe that Michael is pulling strings yes, but Michael's style is to get the message across without saying

I don't think that TR is Michael, but he is a very good person, i like him for that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This person reminds me of someone don't ask me who I'm not sure and I'm not gonna tell <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> . But the way he writes sounds familiar....interesting and I love the poetry as well. If I'm right I don't think he is going to post here because he'll be considered a troll <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    What do you mean Sarah?
    Changing HIStory

Pounce like a panther
    "sting" like a bee
    operation in progress
    hooooo don't look at me!

This poem does not "rhyme" my theories and it's too obvious connected to what's been intensly discussed here lately. So i'll say a subjective no, he is not Michael. It's like he's reading our forum then creating a poem.
    guys I think TR left the mjfanclub forum.

Somebody was watching him <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> scared him off hahahahah!!!!!!

Really, I was looking for his posts and threads today and they were gone with the wind <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

I could save only this poem:

KEEP WATCHING

By TimesRemembered

Girl, I don't know how you got here
    How did you find me hiding from my fears?
    Don't say a word, I don't want to know
    Just hold me and fill me with your sweet glow
    Like an angel singing upon a star
    The sparkling horizon doesn't seem very far
    Can you see it?
    Can you feel it?
    Oh, you know it
    Keep watching...

Now, let the sleeping dragon rest
    Tread lightly and gently upon the nest
    Just caress those sweet memories
    Can you see them?
    Can you feel them?
    Oh, you know it
    Keep watching...

Magical things
    A rainbow with wings
    A love that is so pure
    Hate will never endure
    Can you see it it?
    Can you feel it?
    Oh, you know it
    Keep watching...

Are you listening?

[Spoken]

Everything I've lost
    Shimmers in the distance
    Everything I've gained
    Through truthful persistence
    Who am I?
    Who are you?
    Does it even matter now?
    Just let me hold you
    Tell me that your love is true
    And know that I love you
    Together we will see this thing thru

[Pause...musical flourish...fade to silence]

[Spoken continued]

Will we still be together
    When the dark clouds part?
    Will it still be the same?
    Will you still have me in your heart?
    I can see it
    I can feel it
    And I know that it is real
    I'm still watching...

[End of spoken verse]

[Instrumental...chorus]

We're getting closer every day
    Don't ask questions, just let me show you the way
    Deep into the woods of laughter
    Into the depths of the forest of smiles
    We can embrace those tears of joy after
    We cross the river Nile

Can you see it?
    (Don't look away)
    Can you feel it?
    (Don't let go)
    Oh, you know it
    (You've always known)
    Keep watching...
    Keep watching...
    Keep watching.

[Echo/fade]

Nice, isn't it? This guy believes he is Michael Jackson, maybe he's just a lunatic or maybe he's just a joker <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    but I got a feeling he's here now <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

gosh I really like these smilies <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
    Gina, how do you know he's not on that forum anymore?
    And yes, he's started to delete his posts. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • heartphantom, did you see his reply to that? LOL
    Oh yes! Gee, how did you know? And Michael and Toya are the same person too! Yeah Michael had a sex change and they are the same person! EmoticonLaugh.gif

maybe it was not a joke and Michael DID have a sex change <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS FAR FETCHED NOW..
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

after listening and trusting my instints here i have to agree with you.it just feels borderline sick. mike if it is you get some help. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

<!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> have i mentioned how much i hate compurtors sometimes <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    yeah I was right, TR migrated from MJFC to this forum .....I can't believe this <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

Souza just locked his thread hahahahhahahahhH!!!!! A hug for you Sou <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19012<!-- l -->

Sorry I can't help it, it's too funny <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    TR is here now! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    I am so embarrassed right now <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->.
    TR as i told you before, don't read this thread it will make you feel uncomfortable! I'm sorry! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    TR is not Michael, he said it a million times and we can clearly hear it on the tape, so we should not call him a troll, i guess <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    He is just another member here now, just like all of us he is a believer, so mystery is solved! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks God i saved his poetry. (I'm not crazy, i just love poetry)

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY TR! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

l.O.V.E
    Shocking decision if you ask me - to delete the account on MJFC after 2 years.....TR I have to ask you....are you stalkers-obsessed?

Not every person who wants to talk to you is a stalker you know.
    I can't wait to read your posts and opinions here <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My personal vibes are that it's a girl. The poetry is clever, but it doesn't have the crazy creative edge that MJ has. I agree with Lovely One.
This discussion has been closed.