IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!

Comments

• Hi, all! Thanks a zillion for your replies! I have been working crazy hours and now my daughter is sick and might have to have her tonsils removed. I have a lot of reading and catching up to do here I see! LOL

My friend just text me and told me he posted another voice message and she is freaking out. She said it sounds like him but like he's putting audio effects in there and disguising his voice a bit so no one can't say yes it's definitely him, so he can't be found out. I haven't listened to the new one yet because I am work right now. I am going to spend more time reading this forum and his posts when I have more time. Right now is very busy with work and my daughter.

Has anyone listened to the 2nd voice message yet? Did anyone PM him yet? If so, what did he say? Sorry for all the questions!

I will listen to the new message when I get home. Sorry if I don't get on here much. Been working a lot! I still want to go back and read more of his posts and poetry. I am still unsure about the first voice message. The voice itself does not sound like Michael but there is something about the way he talks, the pauses in speech, fluctuations up and down, just like our Michael does. It sounds weird like he is purposefully trying to disguise his voice just enough so people will stop thinking he is MJ. At the same time, maybe he doesn't disguise it completely because he wants us beLIEvers to get a clue? Not sure yet. I don't know what to think!!!! I wish I had more time to figure this out!!! I have to read and listen to this 2nd voice message and re-asses.

His writing, personality, inside knowledge, the way he talks, speech pattern SCREAM Michael. But the sound of the voice itself is throwing me off!! Maybe it's supposed to???????

Here's the link my friend gave me for the new voice message. I will try to check back here tomorrow or the next day. Please let me know what you all think.

<!-- m -->http://www.zshare.net/download/89752171a1a1b98c/<!-- m -->

L.O.V.E. you all.
  • Really quick! I forgot to mention that my friend said his new voice message is called Answers and he talks about the hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to listen to it but can't download it here at work. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I downloaded the last one "Answers". That is definitely NOT Michael. I think he is British. He has the accent. He sounds nothing like Michael even if he's trying to change his voice, NO WAY.
  • OK just got home and listened to the 2nd voice message and I am *still* going NUTS!!!!!!!! Again, the *sound* of his voice doesn't sound like our Michael but the *way* he speaks, speech patterns, lilt, enunciations, etc. say YES IT"S HIM!!!! I still think he is speaking that way on purpose to fool everyone. He is a prankster!!!

Purelove, I asked a girl I know to listen to the message and she is British and she said no way he is not British. I know what you're saying tho and I do hear *some* kind of accent but I can't identify it. I'm going to ask another friend to listen to it. She's from Amsterdam, so maybe she can help identify the "accent"?????

Personally, I think he is talking like that on purpose but I still don't know if it's Michael yet. I need to do more reading and more listening. Thanks a million everyone for your input! I will be reading a lot more about this when I have more time and work is not so crazy. I am pulling my hair out!!!! LOL

L.O.V.E. & Blessings.
    This is PeterPan PYT. Listen to this one and let me know what you guys think. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt/musi ... k-70263225<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt/musi ... 3-76655596<!-- m -->
  • I listened to Peterpanpyt and I have a few thoughts, if I may?

- I don't think Peterpanpyt and TR are the same person.
    - I don't think Peterpanpyt is Michael because he sounds too much like him and there is NO WAY Michael would make a recording with his real voice. He is way too obvious and Michael (TR?) is sneakier!!! LOL I saw something on another forum about how Peterpanpyt sounds that way through some sort of voice manipulation device. He just likes to play with people's minds.
    - If I have *ever* suspected that anyone is Michael I would have to say right now I am looking at TR. It's *exactly* what Michael would do, make a recording like that to fool people.

I'm not saying I think TR is Michael for sure, but I am certainly looking into it.

It's great to hear from all of you, I need all the help I can get!!!! LOL I want to talk to TR or PM him but I don't want to scare him off.

Has anyone had any contact with TR yet? Did he reply?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    oh please can you stop this nonsense?
    TR is not Michael.

you won't scare him off if you pm him, probably this is what he wants.
    I downloaded the last one "Answers". That is definitely NOT Michael. I think he is British. He has the accent. He sounds nothing like Michael even if he's trying to change his voice, NO WAY.

I think the same. British to me too.
    well, I was banned forever on that site.

Yesterday I was there saying some not very nice things to TR and this morning when I tried to join it said I was banned forever.

I saw I had a private message there, sorry I couldn't read it because I was banned.

So just like it happened to the ones attacking Back on mjjcforum it is now happening with TR?

hmmmmmm....
    I listened to Peterpanpyt and I have a few thoughts, if I may?

- I don't think Peterpanpyt is Michael because he sounds too much like him and there is NO WAY Michael would make a recording with his real voice. He is way too obvious and Michael (TR?) is sneakier!!! LOL I saw something on another forum about how Peterpanpyt sounds that way through some sort of voice manipulation device. He just likes to play with people's minds.
    - If I have *ever* suspected that anyone is Michael I would have to say right now I am looking at TR. It's *exactly* what Michael would do, make a recording like that to fool people.

I'm not saying I think TR is Michael for sure, but I am certainly looking into it.

It's great to hear from all of you, I need all the help I can get!!!! LOL I want to talk to TR or PM him but I don't want to scare him off.

TR is definitely not Michael. I do not believe PeterpanPYT is Michael either. Just gave the link because he sounds exactly like Michael but even if he sounds like him, it doesn't mean it's him. TR dude doesn't sound like Michael or talk like Michael and I do not believe Michael would try to change his voice to make the fans suspect if it's him or not. I don't believe he would play with the fans like that. As far as I know, PeterpanPYT always says that he is NOT Michael so if some gulliable fans still want to insist that he is Michael, it's their problem. I don't believe that there's a "voice manipulation device" that makes your voice sounds exactly like someone's. He sounds like Michael, that's all. He is not playing with anyone's feelings. I wouldn't expect too much from this TR person if I were you. That can be a disappointment. We had many TRs before. He's not the first and not going to be the last.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    rofl...
    rofl...
    why? I want to laugh too...
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    I honestly dont know what to make of all this, it doesnt sound like michael but it could be a voice disguise for safety. I was reading over some of the post and this person has been at it since 09 whoever they are. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    I listened to Peterpanpyt and I have a few thoughts, if I may?

Hello!
    You won't scare him off, but he will get pretty pissed off <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I mean if you will ask him something related to him being Michael. He really doesn't like when people ask him that, he was always always saying that he is NOT MICHAEL JACKSON, but people just won't leave him alone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But if you just want to talk to him, he is the sweetest. He gave me a very warm welcoming message there. You can talk to him about animals, music, poetry, children, charity, love and peace and he will reply to you for sure. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    PureLove thank you for your link to the PeterPanPYT message, he sounds like Michael in early years. I mean Michael always had the sweetest voice, but i think that for the past 10-15 years his voice is not that sweet and too soft anymore. It's still amazing, but it's more manly now. TR's voice sounds nothing like Michael to me too. I don't know why but people just won't leave him alone on the other forum, even though he was always saying that he is NOT MICHAEL and he tried to make a mystery out of it. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Gina very interesting about what u said that you were banned from there, can i ask you what you wrote there? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yesterday i found this interesting question from TR
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I couldn't hear the voice, but the posts of this TR sure are interesting to say the least and well worth "watching". I joined, but when to find the time to read 664 posts since Oct 2009 (I'll just stop in here). And no one can ever say Michael would never do this or never say that. And didn't people say he used to spend hours and hours on the phone. So he's a strong communicater, loves doing it all day long! <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
    heartphantom
    so TMZ is out if we trust this person.

"TMZ with your make believe
    Your show is an illusion
    Harvey's mind is a delusion
    He got tricks up his sleeve"
    Not if this is Michael posting on a forum that thinks he is dead and that there is no hoax. MJ moves easily in and out of disguise modes.IMO

Yes Gina, please, what did you say to get banned? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    He keeps on deleting some of his old posts. When i joined the day before yesterday he has 666 posts, i was freaked <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    Then on the same night he got to 668, and now it's only 664!
    But people over there do call him BeLIEver <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> so i don't know
    Gina very interesting about what u said that you were banned from there, can i ask you what you wrote there? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yesterday i found this interesting question from TR
    He only defends him if there are some rumors about Michael.

L.O.V.E to all!

I answered exactly to this question you posted above, about what we would want Michael to do if he was alive. Well I was saying that it doesn't matter what we want, Michael would do what he pleases.
    And I also said that I wouldn't expect Michael to confuse people like TR does.
    I was kind of rude I know.

And TR wrote a poem there and he used some lyrics from Michael's songs and because I was angry I asked TR if to copy-paste Michael's lyrics was the best he can do.

<!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

And I also told him that "keep watchin'" isn't original so if he's Back he should just say so.

That was all....and I was banned <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

About the underlined comment: Back did the same
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Maybe they protect him because he seems like a really nice person and he said more than once that he is not Michael Jackson, he even made an audio to prove it.
    I do poetry and Michael's influence is very strong, if he is an admirer of Michael's art i don't find anything suspicious if his poems look alike, it's not like he's selling them for profit, it's a forum, poetry corner, just like i keep them in my notebook because i am too shy. I've seen other forums where members shared their poems with parts of MJ song lyrics in their poems. These members are part of MJ forums after all, so they may be touched by his influence.
    I am sorry if he delets some posts, maybe he knows about this topic and that he is being read by us? This topic does not make him a very nice/honest person, we tagged him without being here, without knowing him and he never even pretend once that he is Michael Jackson. We have.
    yeah he never pretended to be Michael Jackson but always talked suspicious with the intention of being mistaken with Michael Jackson. This is worse than when someone comes and says -" I'm Michael Jackson".

And if he really wanted to prove he is not Michael Jackson - he should have given the audio with his real voice, without special effects, but no, he chose to create more confusion, to make people listen and wondering is he Michael or not?

Yet I was banned for only 3 posts and after all I wasn't so rude or disrespectful in my opinion.

Just a little harsh.

I don't think Michael wouldn't accept some critics <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    maybe they banned me because I implied he could be Back <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    And if he really wanted to prove he is not Michael Jackson - he should have given the audio with his real voice,
    lol, maybe this is exactly what he needed to do in order to show he is not Michael <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    Does anyone else have any probs with that web site or is it just me? When I log into it I can not view any of the topics since my account has not been activated yet but they havent sent me alink for activation, I signed up a few months ago, anyone know wot Im supposed to do, I cant even contcat any of the admins. I even tried signing up with a new username still I got no activation link sent to my email.
  • My eyes are bugging out of my head. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> There is so much to read about this TR. He says on the voice message that Michael is living on the mother ship but then he giggles and laughs and says just kidding. That giggle!!!! It's just like Michael's but sounds like it's been altered to cover up the true sound of it. And, TR's avi picture on the forum is an alien, and some of his posts have references to mother ships and UFOs.

Kristina, that's a very interesting post from TR that you posted!

He posted this just today, and I noticed that his post number is back to 666 now. I'm with you all, I am getting creeped out!!!!!!!!!! <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

June 25
    2 + 5 = 7

August 29
    9 - 2 = 7

Basic mathematics session is now over......... CLAP CLAP! EmoticonLaugh.gif

In Matthew 18:22 Jesus said to forgive not 7 times but 77 times.

I think this Bible scripture can be applied to things we don't understand why people have done certain things they did. L.O.V.E. and accept and try try try to understand. Embrace patience and Trust the Big Picture. By the way the trial is delayed? Of course it's delayed. Again and again and again. Get your popcorn-boxes.jpg ready, it's gonna be the loooooooongest film in HIStory..............

God Bless you all.
    Love,
    T.R. xo

I agree with you, it COULD be Michael and he could be disguising his voice on purpose. Hence, the altered voice, but the speech patterns and pauses and enunciations are the same. I also agree even if it's NOT Michael he is definitely worth "watching." <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Can we invite him here??? LOL Or we could all go there, but that forum doesn't seem too hoax friendly.

Great posts and info here!
    So everything goes according to the plan if we take his words for real.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I would think after all of this time that Michael is probably bored out of his mind. I don't know if this is Michael or not and I refuse to speculate. However, being that Michael is a playful person who likes to play jokes, I can imagine him feeling the need sometimes to let it out and just be silly. Here or there, he should be able to feel free to do just that. It's his world. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
This discussion has been closed.