IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!

Comments

• Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    My personal vibes are that it's a girl. The poetry is clever, but it doesn't have the crazy creative edge that MJ has. I agree with Lovely One.
    It's just my opinion but I really do not think this is Michael. The voice could be altered yes, but do you
    guys think Michael is this insane??? If Michael is really doing this than think about his sanity. He would
    have to be seriously messed in the head. The hoax is a product of genius. This is not.
    I believe that Michael is pulling strings yes, but Michael's style is to get the message across without saying
    a word. This person is trying to hard to make it obvious. I vote no.

@ suspicious mind and MJonmind--- Thanks for your responses. I have listened to the voice recording
    several times and it doesn't sound like MIchael at all and like I said earlier, what kind of mental state
    would Michael be in to be goofing off like this while the rest of the world thinks he is dead??? We will
    never hear from Michael until he is ready to bam. All of these poems and stuff are very good and I
    think someone did a good job of trying to write and speak like him but thats as far as it goes. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • (ahem) Ummm......Hi! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wow, there's no way I can reply to every post in this thread but I'll take a shot at the last 2.
    First I just want to say hello to everybody and thank you for inviting me here. I look forward to it!
    Shocking decision if you ask me - to delete the account on MJFC after 2 years.....TR I have to ask you....are you stalkers-obsessed?
    Not every person who wants to talk to you is a stalker you know.
    I can't wait to read your posts and opinions here

Well unfortunately Gina yes and I hate to say anyone is an "obsessed stalker" but yeah it was getting very uncomfortable over there because everybody kept saying I'm MJ and I'm not. I have said a million time and I also made 3 voice recordings to prove it and that still did not end the speculation, they just PMed me and said "I know you are Michael and just disguising your voice" stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, most were very very sweet but some where uh..... what you said. That's all I say about that. And hello and nice to meet you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    TR is here now!
    I am so embarrassed right now .
    TR as i told you before, don't read this thread it will make you feel uncomfortable! I'm sorry!
    TR is not Michael, he said it a million times and we can clearly hear it on the tape, so we should not call him a troll, i guess
    He is just another member here now, just like all of us he is a believer, so mystery is solved!
    Thanks God i saved his poetry. (I'm not crazy, i just love poetry)
    WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY TR!

Kristina, please don't feel embarassed and thank you for the warm welcome and compliment. Of course you are not crazy, there's nothing wrong with saving poetry, I'm glad you like it. Thank you. Very nice to meet you too! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

See you guys around the forum! Just got mah hair did, ya like?
    > <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love,
    TR

P.S. UGH. Whoever said that I sound like a girl, please do not say that. People used to tease me when I was younger about that. PLEASE have some <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> . I respect you and I don't say you are this and that, please do not do it me either. I am MALE.............ask my mama.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    TR responded to our invitation and came here to tell us hi
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19012
    Thank you TR, hope you feel welcomed! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    PS: posts at the same time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi TR!!
    I was sure you'll come here sooner or later <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I won't go further with the reasons..... Just want to give you a big hug <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Today i went on MJFC and saw they banned you <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    yesterday I had the impression you were deleting your account by your own.
    What happened <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> ?

PS: you really need to do something about that hair <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    TR responded to our invitation and came here to tell us hi
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19012
    Thank you TR, hope you feel welcomed! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Souza welcomed him hahahahhahhhah <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> !!
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • Yes, I deleted my old threads and requested my account closed. TimesRemembered is no more at MJFC. 'Nuff said.

I posted something on this forum yesterday called Changing HIStory which has to do with current events/hoax/trial but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe I did not hit the SUBMIT button, sorry about that. Should I post it here or in another section? It's in poem form, not sure where to post it on this forum since they don't have a Poet Section.
    I think this is the place, in General talk:

<!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=59<!-- l -->
  • Yes, I deleted my old threads and requested my account closed. TimesRemembered is no more at MJFC. 'Nuff said.

I posted something on this forum yesterday called Changing HIStory which has to do with current events/hoax/trial but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe I did not hit the SUBMIT button, sorry about that. Should I post it here or in another section? It's in poem form, not sure where to post it on this forum since they don't have a Poet Section.

Make like a new thread in Chat about whatever.
    I just want to say to be careful. You all know how people fell in BlackJack's tramp.

Please...why are you doing this?!

There's a blackjack in that forum <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    yes I know <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm very sorry TimesRemembered777! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Welcome to our forum and I hope you enjoy being here. Your poetry is enjoyable!

I hope you'll understand though when I say this feels like deja vu with other mysterious visitors we've had, such as Poetry in Motion. Only time will tell! <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But the unknown adds a little fun! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Welcome here TimesRemembered i hope you share more poetry with us <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Yes, I deleted my old threads and requested my account closed. TimesRemembered is no more at MJFC. 'Nuff said.

Wow, hello and welcome to our family!!! I had sent you an invite from MJFC (or whichever fan club it was, I don't pay attention anymore <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) to this forum a week ago, hope you got it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Anyway, I don't think anyone here will stalk you, and hopefully no one will ignorantly accuse you of being MJ, either. I can atleast speak for myself that I am very excited to see you with us, where you belong! <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> We have a different agenda here, we respect those who join us as long as they respect us. I used to be a consistent member of an MJ Fan Club a couple years ago, but had stopped because I had gone thru a phase of not using the computer or watching TV because it was rotting my brain <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->. Lol, its all BS and nothing in Western culture's entertainment industry (or media or news) is real, or trustworthy. From music to television shows, music has lost its soul and tv has never had any soul to begin with haha. Its all propaganda, just as MJ's past couple decades have been. The man couldn't breathe without someone asking "why did you chose to breathe that way? does it mean something? where were you on the night of June 25th?" lmao.
    Welcome x 1,000 and i hope you find fullfillment in these threads and awesome members <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

Also, your poetry is a reflection of who you are and its a remarkable gift that most do not possess, love it and never abuse it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Now, everyone, here is a poem by Michael:

[youtube:m3s81ynj]
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Welcome TR. Glad you decided to join us. <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Doesn't sound like Michael... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    He didn't even say he was. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I just have to say this: quite an "intro" you made for yourself here TR <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> !!
  • Doesn't sound like Michael...

Told ya so! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He didn't even say he was.

That's right! High 5! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

Thank you Everybody for all the warm welcomes. I truly appreciate that. My love to you all. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    God bless you,
    T.R.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Doesn't sound like Michael...

Told ya so! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He didn't even say he was.

That's right! High 5! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

Considering the original thread authors title is "IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!" people can't exactly expect others to not roll their eyes and skip the 6 pages of nonsense with a quick reply dismissing the obvious.

Welcome aboard.
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    You read my mind MJonmind TR definitely reminds me of Poetryinmotion and the wonderful poetry he wrote for us I missed that but looks like we have another poet to replace PIM or do we? Anyway I want to give you a real warm Bahamian welcome TR to our forum and I do hope you have a blast here. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Yes, I deleted my old threads and requested my account closed.

Tisk, tisk. Starting out with a lie is really no way to make friends.
    Why do you say this?
    Please, explain. And welcome!
    hmmmm....
This discussion has been closed.