he is Michael Joseph jackson

Comments

• You're not allowed to use a deterioration (if JOE is one)when you're under oath in court...

Absolutely Correct <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So that makes The Will, The children's Birth Certificates and the Marriage license all invalid and all other court documents with Michael Joseph on it. Either way, he still isn't coming back. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Be it Joe or Joseph he could still legally have a valid death certificate under either name according to California State law. Each state has varied governing laws.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Be it Joe or Joseph he could still legally have a valid death certificate under either name according to California State law. Each state has varied governing laws.

Souza posted it somewhere: BOTH names have to be on the dc.
    Here's the thread on mjkit:
    <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-d ... -t2037.htm<!-- m -->
  • Right and the legla name is on it which is Michael Joseph Jackson. No tricks there!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    idk, i always thought it was joseph, but while watching the jacksons : an american dream, when his mother and grandmother were naming him, the grandmother said name him ronald, his mom said no, grandmom said what about donald, his mother said no again, then finally his grandmom said what about michael, mom katherine said, michael, now thats better, michael joe jackson. then i thought about the fuss over his name being joseph or joe, and i came to the conclusion that it must be joe. watch for yourself, and see what you think...
    idk, i always thought it was joseph, but while watching the jacksons : an american dream, when his mother and grandmother were naming him, the grandmother said name him ronald, his mom said no, grandmom said what about donald, his mother said no again, then finally his grandmom said what about michael, mom katherine said, michael, now thats better, michael joe jackson. then i thought about the fuss over his name being joseph or joe, and i came to the conclusion that it must be joe. watch for yourself, and see what you think...

You are right so far, but the diskussion is about wether Joe is a shortcut of Joseph.

Here is the link (just in german at 6:46 of this video Michael is born). It is so sad to watch it again. His father Joseph was always called Joe instead of Joseph. This is a great find nevertheless! Thank you. So we must just compare the middlenames of his other brothers and sisters. This is a great find!!!

[youtube:2in9c60e]
    It makes me smile. There is clearly said Joe... (three times)but in the film Katherine says Joseph not Joe to Michaels father.

So why should she shorten Michaels middlename if he was named Joseph...

It gives me so much hope. I hope I was wrong with my thoughts about Joseph..
    MJJ Productions:

Black and White Nr.7 Page 28

MJJ Productions is tha name of his own company. It stands for Michael Joseph Jackson, Joseph is Michaels second name.
  • Yes,he is Michael Joseph Jackson,and has been that since day one.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

Yeah she did say that when she's naming him. I saw that movie too and she did say Michael Joe Jackson. That's kinda cute that she didn't know what to name him because they had so many kids they ran out of names. They didn't believe in birth control back then.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    When I was looking at anna nichols audtopisy reports it had ALL the names she was ever refered to in life birth name stage name nicknames marriage name. So this makes no sense to me why MJ's did'nt? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yes,he is Michael Joseph Jackson,and has been that since day one.

Do you have proof? No one has ever seen his birth certificate or whatever. If his name was Joseph, then they would have put that name on legal papers and use it in court.
    I believe what Michael said. They asked him his name in court, and he said JOE.
  • it make no difference -
    it make no difference -

I don't believe that. You can't shorten your name on legal papers.

believe made it does not make much difference - if you have an explanation
  • In the video of Michael's marriage with Lisa they also say Joseph....
    In the video of Michael's marriage with Lisa they also say Joseph....

Ok, but why can we only see the name JOE on his legal papers?
  • i think there are several threads on this before

i may help to look at this
  • Yes,he is Michael Joseph Jackson,and has been that since day one.

Do you have proof? No one has ever seen his birth certificate or whatever. If his name was Joseph, then they would have put that name on legal papers and use it in court.

Yes I do,Michael always refered to himself as Michael Joseph Jackson,I heard him say it with my own ears,that's his legal name, Joe is a shortened version,I am a life long Jackson fan,he rarely used Joe,it was always Joseph.

Exactly MJJ1982 you cannot shorten your name it's the law, he is Michael JOE Jackson.
    Yes,he is Michael Joseph Jackson,and has been that since day one.

Yes I do,Michael always refered to himself as Michael Joseph Jackson,I heard him say it with my own ears,that's his legal name, Joe is a shortened version,I am a life long Jackson fan,he rarely used Joe,it was always Joseph.

And I heard him say with my own ears Michael JOE Jackson when he was in court.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    With proof I mean a legal document, most likely a birth certificate!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    My mother says she remebers it to have been Joe and was surprised about the Joseph. I myself always thought it was Joseph, but in The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by the Jacksons) Katherine names him Joe, in het book she says it's Joe, on his Motown pass it says Joe, on his contract concerning his catalogue it says Joe, so I think my mother is right, I think it has always been Joe.

But it's not important what he was named at birth, because you can change your name. On the 2005 court documents it clearly stated JOE, means this must have been his true name at that time. And I can't think of a reason to change it back to Joseph after that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."