edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
<br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />Thanks to beLIEve1<br /><br />All the parts are there<br /><br />I don't know how to embedded the video here sorry, please someone can do it?<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    they showed videos and photos since he was little up to This is it and the estate didn't move a finger. They released a letter and that's all. This is copyright infringement. Why didn't they claim their copyright? as they always do
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Thank you bearhug
    actually they're talking that much about killing Michael that I'm not sure I cam watch it till the end :(
    Unbelievable  lolol/!!<br />Murray says Michael found in him the friend he was looking for all his life /pull hair/!!<br /><br />Now I know why they say God protect me of my friends, because of my enemies I can protect myself.
    wow! it's amazing this documentary :o
    it looks terribly real  :-\
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks beLIEve1  bearhug  ::P
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    geez, I have just seen this stuff. I think it is not full but all seven parts are just unbelievable  /overreacting/ <br /><br />We have these para-documentaries here in local TV, showing some difficult "real-life-changing-events" with amateur actors in it - and this documentary looks exactly the same  :lol: <br /><br />I actually have lots of questions and observations after seeing it, here are just some of them:<br /><br />1. Ed in t-short, shorts and in bed - all looks so staged - including argument with Flanny<br />2. Why the defense is working for free?<br />3. Why did they agree to make this documentary for free?<br />4. Did the producer of this documentary pay AEG and others for TII footage?<br />5. MJ peeing in bed? What is this story? Klein talking about bottles now Murray talks about bed?<br />6. on 15th of July 2009 Murray had a close encounter with the Holly Spirit  /overreacting/ <br /><br />and I will rest my case here.....<br /><br />
    Why would a 50 old man pee in bed crash/???<br />Imagine, the maker of Thriller pee in bed WTF?? WTF?? WTF??!<br /><br />Was he peeing in bed during tours? <br />This is beyond any imagination. His mother knew Michael was wetting his bed? What about Lisa Marie /pull hair/?<br /><br />I would scream but it's 1 o'clock in the night and I don't want to wake up everybody /scream/
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1320966158:
    <br /><br />This is beyond any imagination. <br />
    <br /><br />oh, you got this one right Gina  lolol/
    yeah just think about it.<br />He's the most successful singer in the world, he has money, fame, he can afford to be exactly what he wants to be, women would defy God's rules just to be with him and now we learn he spent his time crying and wetting his bed /pull hair/? And that he couldn't afford to pay the toilet paper he used? Yet he wanted to pay Murray 150000 $ a month.<br /><br />Yes, it's unbelievable.
  • dont you find it strange this has all been filmed why? its like a movie not a docu his team being filmed the trial its like a behind the scene of the trial very strange filmed right upto a week before conviction aswell and now talks of house arrest hmmmm
    I agree ladylee
  • In order to cut the expenses, Ed lives with flannigan and his wife." <br />Sounds like an awesome reality tv show, Livin' with Flanny! <br />Sponsored by Miller Lite.<br /><br />PS. Murphy lmao
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Well... Too much urine mentioned in this case. Really, too much.<br />It's some sort of amateur CSI or what. Looked VERY staged in places!<br />My eyes, attorneys in shorts!! <br />Spirit came to Murray? Aww. Murray is horrible actor and his English is worse<br />than mine.<br />Hi lies a lot.<br />Aha, so when paramedics arrived, alleged victim WAS dead? Finally.<br />I feel for Dr.White - he looked pretty confused and shocked, like "Can't believe<br />I'm participating!  :?"<br />Bizarre things apart, they sort of expose AEG and show Michael the Human a little bit.<br />Alvarez is most interesting character to me, NOI or not, he has some secrets to tell!<br />But sadly this piece doesn't answer any questions :(<br /><br />Thriller, eh?  :roll:
  • again with the foot rubbing  WTF?? did he say the kids rarely  went into michael's room and they did so as a group?  so any reaction from the family on the actual details of this?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=14pt]And Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, multi-millionaire, could NOT afford a pedicure or manicure, but a broke Dr Conrad Murray has one done during the trial............<br /><br />This is hilarious....<br /><br />A reality show at its finest...[/size].<br /><br />Oh by the way, we must look for a clue to do with MJ's feet, nails and urine.<br /><br />Maybe the clue is in the autopsy report..........or it is symbolising Jesus Christ as he was crucified on a cross...with nails in his hands and feet...<br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And what are the two parts of the body that are not visible to the eye, when the death photo was released???? <br /><br />The hands and feet were covered up....I wonder why.
  • If anyone seriously believes this documentary is "real".......  listen to the music....and the narrator sounds like those filmstrips from high school!  This is so staged it's not funny!  Well, actually, it is hilarious!    lolol/
  • I watched the Channel 4 Interview followed by the documentary this evening.<br /><br />Not sure if we got an edited version or for some reason I had a sleep apnea when the part about his childhood was on!  /white flag/<br /><br />I've watched a little of the You Tube vids above but I will watch again tomorrow to see what was different from the UK version (if anything).
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Murray and lawyers are talking about all of this with 'other people " before the verdict? And another thing, there are pictures in those videos that were not seen in the trial, how this is possible" :?:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I also watched the Channel 4 version in the UK tonight, and then watched the one posted here as I knew from what I've read here, that there were bits missing in what I saw on TV.<br /><br />There was a 10 minute or so interview before the docu with Murray and someone called Steve Hewlett. Murray evaded the questions about what he thought had happened on 25th June and why he didn't take the stand. He was going to address in Part 2, if in hindsight he'd do anything differently, but dramatically Part 2 never happened because he was found guilty before they filmed it.<br /><br />Edited out of the UK version of the documentary which followed (which was titled The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson), were the parts about wetting the bed because of deep psychological harm MJ suffered, seeing him cry many times and later Flanaghan's wife talking about MJ as a 50 yr old man sleeping with a baby doll with pics of babies looking at him every night, and Flanaghan saying everything about MJ is sick, it's weird. (Interestingly, Chernoff's answer to that was 'the media made him appear weirder than he IS'.)<br /><br />I think the rest was the same.<br /><br />My over-riding feeling watching this is that it's the most complete account of events, in context, within a logical timeline that I've heard so far! If Murray had told this in court it would have answered many questions and might even have altered the verdict.  At times I even felt sorry for him!<br /><br />Interesting that he said MJ 'retreated to his private bedroom' several times during those sleepless hours, which gave Murray 'a break'. I've never heard this mentioned before.<br /><br />There was a lot made of personal hygiene issues, dirty bathrooms and bedrooms, disagreements between Chernoff and Flanaghan, MJ's financial dependance on AEG, and Murray's spiritual revelation.<br /><br />Overall I felt it portrayed MJ as a rather pathetic Howard Hughes type figure, Randy Philips and AEG as the bad guys and poor Murray out of his depth and betrayed and tricked by his 'friend' Michael.<br /><br />Good storyline eh?
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Compare Flanagan and his comments from :40 to 1:02 in the above video <br /><br />to<br /><br />The Mayor and his comments at :47 and at 4:54 in the video below.<br />[/size]<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]<br />What Murray says that Randy Phillips said starting at 5:05.  Could Phillips sue Murray for slander for this?[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Who is the dude with his face blurred out at 2:03-2:08 and at 2:17-2:31?  <br /><br />Does that mean he did not give permission for his face to be shown in this documentary?  <br /><br />Does that mean that Walgren, Judge Pastor, Ortega, Dr. Cooper, etc. DID give their permission for their face to be shown in this documentary? <br />[/size]<br />