Documentary of Dr. Murray already all on youtube if you want to see it

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yes, I noticed the 'being tested' part too!<br /><br />Also odd was Murray saying that MJ, when he was unable to sleep, and hysterical, looked like Thriller! I mean, come on, you've got someone your desperately trying to get to sleep and you look at him and say, haha you look just like you did in your Thriller make up!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1320972272:
    <br />If anyone seriously believes this documentary is "real".......  listen to the music....and the narrator sounds like those filmstrips from high school!  This is so staged it's not funny!  Well, actually, it is hilarious!    lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />I agree.  Someone asked me if this fits into a comedy genre.  Not sure, if it's only us few out there laughing.  I would really love to see the outtakes.  My guess is that this was done Larry David style where the 'actors' write part of the script themselves and are just given guidelines.  <br /><br />What I really love is that the viewer is made to feel like they're on the inside of the most amazing mysterious case of the century, and it's like hearing a script from a Marx Brothers Movie.  The voice over, the music, the dolls and the peeing, the reference to thriller......and then, in the midst of it all, Murray talks seriously about what was done to Michael being so deep, it will move the world off its axis!!!!    <br /><br />Amazing. 
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1321023235:
    <br />Yes, I noticed the 'being tested' part too!<br /><br />Also odd was Murray saying that MJ, when he was unable to sleep, and hysterical, looked like Thriller! I mean, come on, you've got someone your desperately trying to get to sleep and you look at him and say, haha you look just like you did in your Thriller make up!<br />
    <br /><br />how cool!! MJ the sexy zombie errrr!!<br />Why couldn't he call me to put him to sleep? I would have given him milk :lol: :lol: :lol: more than 25 mg<br />
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    Am I really the only one? Didn't any of you find any resemblance in that Michael recording and Murray's final sobbing words?
  • :lol: :lol: :lol:    WHAT A BS! MJ FOUND IN CM HIS FRIEND. AND I DEFINITELY DID NOT EXPECT AND INTERESTED TO SEE ED CHERNOFF's LASERED LEGS. WHO MAKES DOCUMENTARY OUT OF "CRIMINAL PROCEDURE"??????? WHERE DETAILS AND THOUGTHS BEING DISCUSSED? THEY HAD A TIME TO FILM INSTEAD OF WORKING, WHY CM DID NOT SAY THOSE THINGS IN THE COURT BUT MADE DOCUMENTARY TO HUMILIATE MICHAEL? SO, MEMBERS, YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT CM IS IN HOAX? I STILL BELIEVE HE IS NOT AND 4 Y. IN PRISON WILL NOT BE ENOUGH FOR HIM. BUT, THERE ARE TRUE MURDERERS STILL OUT THAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. VIA MICHAEL!
  • This is the oddest documentary I’ve ever seen at the conclusion of a trial.  What is the significance of showing the attorney’s at home discussing the case in leisure wear and eating at the table with Flanny’s wife where she even interjects he 2 cents worth about the doll and the pictures?  I don’t get it.  Flannigan makes these very rude remarks about Michael’s bathroom and how wierd Michael is.  Something about this whole set-up screams staged!  Even Murray, in his plush bedroom, staring out at the ocean or wht ever the scenic view is.  There is something wrong with this whole thing.  What it is, I cannot quite grasp yet.  But real?  Hmmmm!  Why wasn’t any or allof them not charged with contempt of court if this is indeed a real scenario?  It appears to be very amateurish, as if Amir or somebody was standing there with a video cam recording it himself.  Don’t know what’s going on here.  But  something about it just ain’t kosher.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Have you noticed the channel? 9 with the 9 dots .... interesting when 9 represents "completion".  suspicious//
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    on 1320992843:
    <br />I haven't watched yet, but  what came up in my mind momentarily is why Murray had "recorded" Michael's speech that was demonstrated during the trial, WHY and WHEN this documentary took place?<br />Will watch later.......<br />
    i thought that when i was watching the trial why would he tape michael like that for what reason i dont believe much of whats been going on all the laughing in court i thought would that realy happen in such circumbstances sorry for rambling
  • This is the fakest thing I've seen in my life. If someone finds the ending, can you please post it? Thanks!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1320967749:
    <br />In order to cut the expenses, Ed lives with flannigan and his wife." <br />Sounds like an awesome reality tv show, Livin' with Flanny! <br />Sponsored by Miller Lite.<br /><br />PS. Murphy lmao<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br /> Mr Turnoff already said that this is a Reality Tv Show. :lol:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Well, WE know it's fake and farcical beyond measure, but are bells going off yet in the minds of the general public yet?
  • I just watched this and feel the same.... something is not right about it. Murray is a GREAT actor - did anyone else think so? The Holy Spirit part, the part where he is pissed off at Flannigan in the van, the drama at the end, etc. Acting!!  Any run of the mill person, facing what he was facing, could not "act" as well as he did. Reality Show at it's best, is right.<br /><br />Oh... and before I forget!  Did anyone catch the closeup of the "Moonwalker" poster on one of the bedroom chairs?  Why that one? Interesting, very interesting.
  • I just finished watching this here in the states, and thought the editing was rather ironic.<br /><br />To begin with, I noticed that the editors left out the portion about Michael wetting the bed. Murray said that he had to convince Michael to have the room cleaned because it was dirty and mildewed, but the portion stating anything about urinary incontinence and that Murray felt it was due to physical abuse was not shown.<br /><br />In addition, the portion of the tape where Murray tells of a conversation between he and Randy Phillips was not shown, either.<br /><br />So, either certain things were left out or I'm confusing part of his "interview" with what others have reported to be shown in other countries.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    on 1321072374:
    <br />In addition, the portion of the tape where Murray tells of a conversation between he and Randy Phillips was not shown, either.<br />
    <br /><br />- that is most interesting to me.  :roll:
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1321071386:
    <br />I just watched this and feel the same.... something is not right about it. Murray is a GREAT actor - did anyone else think so? The Holy Spirit part, the part where he is pissed off at Flannigan in the van, the drama at the end, etc. Acting!!  Any run of the mill person, facing what he was facing, could not "act" as well as he did. Reality Show at it's best, is right.<br /><br />Oh... and before I forget!  Did anyone catch the closeup of the "Moonwalker" poster on one of the bedroom chairs?  Why that one? Interesting, very interesting.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes...it says it's a Moonwalker coloring book.  Also....it almost looks as though the This Is It DVD is on MJ's dresser. It came about 17 minutes into the doc tonight.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Interesting piece of theatre....<br /><br />I don't know whether to laugh or cry.<br /><br />LaughingMonkey.gif<br /><br /><br />Wow....just wow.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    No wonder we saw trash bins everywhere - this docu belongs in one!  Dr Murray would have to get permission to use clips from TII. Who the hell would give the man who "killed" Michael Jackson rights to his last piece of work!?!  We need a trash bin smiley here.  :idea:
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1321072374:
    <br />I just finished watching this here in the states, and thought the editing was rather ironic.<br /><br />To begin with, I noticed that the editors left out the portion about Michael wetting the bed. Murray said that he had to convince Michael to have the room cleaned because it was dirty and mildewed, but the portion stating anything about urinary incontinence and that Murray felt it was due to physical abuse was not shown.<br /><br />In addition, the portion of the tape where Murray tells of a conversation between he and Randy Phillips was not shown, either.<br /><br />So, either certain things were left out or I'm confusing part of his "interview" with what others have reported to be shown in other countries.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I also notice that the part of when the reporters talked to LaToya and Jermaine were left out of the version on tv. All of it was quite strange. The thing that gave me chills and which was a dead give a way was when Murray started crying at the end saying that he didn't want to talk anymore ...then he goes to stand in front of the mirror. "Man in the mirror"....change ur ways. lol.
    on 1321071386:
    <br />I just watched this and feel the same.... something is not right about it. Murray is a GREAT actor - did anyone else think so? The Holy Spirit part, the part where he is pissed off at Flannigan in the van, the drama at the end, etc. Acting!!  Any run of the mill person, facing what he was facing, could not "act" as well as he did. Reality Show at it's best, is right.<br /><br />Oh... and before I forget!  Did anyone catch the closeup of the "Moonwalker" poster on one of the bedroom chairs?  Why that one? Interesting, very interesting.<br />
    <br /><br />LMBO!!!! The part where Murray was talking about the Holy Spirit had me literally on the floor laughing! It was so scripted and his actions showed it. I think I will get that specific part via youtube just to watch it again so I could have a good laugh. lol.  lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Did anyone notice the plant looking thing on Flanagans(sp) kitchen table as they were discussing trial matters? As soon as I saw that, it had me thinking of V 4 Vendetta....the shape of it anyway.......
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Flannigan says: "he's got it all mapped out for you and you're missing it".<br /><br />That's pretty much the bottom line of the situation isn't it. Lol.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Seemingly mjviva said on twitter Murray gives teh date of return in this documentary.<br />I've listened but I couldn't hear something like this.<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/mjviva<br /><br />mjviva mjviva<br />The documentary has MJ's come back date told by Murray himself. Listen carefully. It's 11.11.11 gift 2 u all from MJ. MJ aka mjviva<br />16 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Why didn't this person on Twitter give a time on the video where Murray supposedly says when MJ will return?  I hate cryptic junk, and it means watching that trash over and over until we find the alleged (lol) return date.  <br /><br />Also, this docu is a lot like the one I saw on TV the other night.  Same style, same narrator (maybe), same overall bs.  <br /><br />[embed=425,349]Why didn't this person give a time where Murray supposedly gives MJ's return.  I hate cryptic junk.  <br /><br />Also, this docu is a lot like the one I saw the other night.  Same style, same narrator (maybe), say overall bs<br /><br />[embed=425,349]Why didn't this person give a time where Murray supposedly gives MJ's return.  I hate cryptic junk.  <br /><br />Also, this docu is a lot like the one I saw the other night.  Same style, same narrator (maybe), say overall bs.  Sorry it's a crappy version but it's all I could find on YT.<br /><br />[embed=425,349] /><br />[embed=425,349]
  • on 1321072374:
    <br />I just finished watching this here in the states, and thought the editing was rather ironic.<br /><br />To begin with, I noticed that the editors left out the portion about Michael wetting the bed. Murray said that he had to convince Michael to have the room cleaned because it was dirty and mildewed, but the portion stating anything about urinary incontinence and that Murray felt it was due to physical abuse was not shown.<br /><br />In addition, the portion of the tape where Murray tells of a conversation between he and Randy Phillips was not shown, either.<br /><br />So, either certain things were left out or I'm confusing part of his "interview" with what others have reported to be shown in other countries. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />It's been completely edited. Very strange, indeed!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I guess the experiment was successful.  ;)