Documentary of Dr. Murray already all on youtube if you want to see it

Comments

• julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Ok, another weird thing, there was an important portion left in the uk and autralian version. So this portion was probably intented to be shown only on 11-11-11. At one point, Murray says that Michael told him that he wanted to save the children from the destruction of the planet and that he asked Murray to help him with this plan and that he told him that him and himself could do it together. That was so strange, why would Michael ask a doctor to help him save the children? HOAX plan!!!<br /><br />Then on 11-11-11, we had this article about TMZ: I didn't kill Michael Jackson. So this title says it all for us on this 11-11-11, cause I always thought it was a significant date to the hoax. Not a return but significant.<br /><br />And by the way, I wateched the 2 versions last night, the one in uk and the one in usa, and the two were different and in a lot of parts. Also, so strange that again on 11-11-11, they change the USA version, where Murray says that when Michael got up that morning he looked just like the thriller image and when he says that, they show Michael in the thriller video. Why would they have had that portion of Thriller if it was not a clue? <br /><br />
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    more and more I watch this documentary, including TMZ posts about this document and their commentary to it, I start to think, what I assumed as one of the theory under the hoax that:<br /><br />- Murray indeed might be a doctor, but a lousy one<br />- he does not know about the hoax<br />- he has then no idea what happened actually<br />- he has been set up to perform his role unknowingly<br /><br />I can assume that some of members here will just say: oh, no, MJ would never do this to anyone.  <br /><br />For the sake of analyzing this possibility, I am not taking such assumption as a determining factor for the definite no.<br /><br /><br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Here are some screenshots from the documentary that was shown in the US. It is on the MSNBC site. (It may be blocked in other countries.)  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/45262342#45262342<br /><br />Doesn't it look like the This Is It dvd on the dresser? Or is there another DVD with that pose that I'm unaware of?  <br /><br />Also...look at the reflection in the mirror. You can see a guy in there and you can see him moving in the video. The pic is a bit blurry but gives you idea of what it looks like. <br /><br />[img]http://[embed=425,349][/embed][/img]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    ahhh it's blocked, I can not see it.<br /><br />Even those parts I watched on youtube are recorded with a camera, nobody could record it with a dvd recorder ?! I can't see it in good quality anywhere crash/<br /><br />And it's not aired in my country :'(
    Here is another screenshot of the Moonwalker Coloring Book they zoom into during the show. The big manila envelope behind it says Richard Tor? (or something like that)<br /><br />[embed=425,349][/embed]
    on 1321115169:
    <br />ahhh it's blocked, I can not see it.<br /><br />Even those parts I watched on youtube are recorded with a camera, nobody could record it with a dvd recorder ?! I can't see it in good quality anywhere crash/<br /><br />And it's not aired in my country :'(<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sure that's frustrating for you. If I find any more links to the US version, I will post it for you, Gina. Okay?
    Anyone else heard Murray saying this:<br />"If I simply tell the truth I would be exonerated"
    I don't know if it was posted yet but I found this link for the documentary, the quality is much better and they show the hour of reading the verdict, it is exactly 1:17:<br /><br />http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/dr-conrad-murray-verdict-reading/<br />
  • on 1321114784:
    <br />Here are some screenshots from the documentary that was shown in the US. It is on the MSNBC site. (It may be blocked in other countries.)  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/45262342#45262342<br /><br />Doesn't it look like the This Is It dvd on the dresser? Or is there another DVD with that pose that I'm unaware of?  <br /><br />Also...look at the reflection in the mirror. You can see a guy in there and you can see him moving in the video. The pic is a bit blurry but gives you idea of what it looks like. <br /><br />[img]http://[embed=425,349][/embed][/img]<br />
    <br /><br />It is the cover of the white Ultimate Collection DVD collection- I have it and I just went over to double check.
  • Ok, I just finished watching the UK version and yes, the US version has been heavily edited. The parts about mani/pedicure are taken out, as have the parts about bed wetting. Playing devil's advocate I could argue that this was done due to the immense pressure msnbc was under from the public to NOT be disrespectful to Michael. The letter of the Estate could play in. Those two statements are statements that are not public record (everything mentioned in the trial is now public record and therefore not a violation of HIPAA).  Those two statements however, violate HIPAA laws.  My question to any legal minds here- does it matter where confidentiality is broken? Meaning, if I talk about my patients in the UK, can't I still be held liable if I break a US law?  I am not sure, hence my question.<br /><br />As far as the state of Michael's bedroom and bathroom. THAT in itself is not odd- we have seen pictures of his Neverland bedroom and bathroom in similar states. However- maybe THAT is exactly the point. That in 2005, those pictures of his bedroom and bedroom were also published...<br /><br />I found the whole "reality-show" aspect of this so weird. I have to say, since the verdict, I have doubted many of my beliefs regarding the hoax. However, if anything, this documentary once again opened my eyes.  There was an article about CHernoff and Flanagan not knowing about the documentary.  What?  The camera crew in Flanagan's dining room was not a dead givaway? What did they think  THAT was for?<br /><br />Also, did it seem to anyone else that some of the trial material seemed different from what we saw during the trial?  It seemed to switch from HD to regular quite a bit, also, the angles were off at times. <br /><br />How about the gag order?  They were talking to a camera crew DURING the trial. Does that not voilate the gag order (even if the result was not shown until after)?<br /><br />So many questions.<br /><br />The "I am the Source" comment- OMG! Until reading this thread I didn't even think of TS- but MAN! This just blew my mind.<br /><br />The only date I can see being discussed is 5 July 2009 when the Holy Ghost appeared to Murray (yeah- THAT was bad acting- seriously????)... Personally,  I think mjviva is full of it and I don't trust that person at all for many reasons, so I don't know what to make of the date thing.
    on 1321120442:
    <br />
    on 1321114784:
    <br />Here are some screenshots from the documentary that was shown in the US. It is on the MSNBC site. (It may be blocked in other countries.)  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/45262342#45262342<br /><br />Thank you for the info. I don't have that one.<br /><br />Doesn't it look like the This Is It dvd on the dresser? Or is there another DVD with that pose that I'm unaware of?  <br /><br />Also...look at the reflection in the mirror. You can see a guy in there and you can see him moving in the video. The pic is a bit blurry but gives you idea of what it looks like. <br /><br />[img]http://[embed=425,349][/embed][/img]<br />
    <br /><br />It is the cover of the white Ultimate Collection DVD collection- I have it and I just went over to double check.<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1321115477:
    <br />Here is another screenshot of the Moonwalker Coloring Book they zoom into during the show. The big manila envelope behind it says Richard Tor? (or something like that)<br /><br />[embed=425,349][/embed]<br />
    <br /><br />Is this screen shot from the Documentary or from an interview?<br />Do they really have permission to use this huge amount of Michael's image (photos, videos, DVDs)? Do I understand wrong the copyright issue? Why doesn't The Estate sue Murray and the producers for using Michael's image without permission?<br /><br />- Jackson 5 footage<br />- "This is it" footage<br />- Photos of Michael<br />- The Moonwalker DVD cover (or colouring book, it doesn't matter)
    on 1321132110:
    <br />
    on 1321115477:
    <br />Here is another screenshot of the Moonwalker Coloring Book they zoom into during the show. The big manila envelope behind it says Richard Tor? (or something like that)<br /><br />[embed=425,349][/embed]<br />
    <br /><br />Is this screen shot from the Documentary or from an interview?<br />Do they really have permission to use this huge amount of Michael's image (photos, videos, DVDs)? Do I understand wrong the copyright issue? Why doesn't The Estate sue Murray and the producers for using Michael's image without permission?<br /><br />- Jackson 5 footage<br />- "This is it" footage<br />- Photos of Michael<br />- The Moonwalker DVD cover (or colouring book, it doesn't matter)<br />
    <br /><br />Anna....that picture was from the documentary. I took a pic of it from the videos posted on the MSNBC website.  I don't get it either. Why would the supposed "killer" of MJ have permission to use to many materials that are obviously copyrighted. None of it makes sense.
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Look in this video at 13:41: /><br />The reporter ask if Murray knows MJ's family, Ed Chernoff answer is soooooo weird!!!!!!<br /><br />He says: Murray doesn't know the Jackson family very well and there is specific reason for that and that's for the family to reveal??????????
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    on 1321060443:
    <br />This is the fakest thing I've seen in my life. If someone finds the ending, can you please post it? Thanks!<br />
    <br /><br />You can see the whole documentary by downloading the torrent - I gave the link earlier. It ends with Murray looking in the mirror.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I found these screenshots interesting:<br />Murray said at his statement to the LAPD that Michael was legally blind, that he never went to a ophtamologist and Michael <br />bathroomglasses.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />bathnotes1.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />violence_ever.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />greatful_that_Im_a_magnet.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />new_29.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />garbage?<br />docmibedroomvid4.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Murray's house:<br />docmurhousevid4.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />docmurhousevid41.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Michael's bedroom more boxes...and that room Murray <br /><br /><br />Another Christmas decoration?<br />docmurhousevid4chri.JPG
    @Paula....I noticed 2 pairs of glasses on the bed by the doll as well. Maybe that means we are supposed to "Look closely"? [embed=425,349][/embed]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1321233864:
    <br />@Paula....I noticed 2 pairs of glasses on the bed by the doll as well. Maybe that means we are supposed to "Look closely"? [embed=425,349][/embed]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, we want to say Michael that we need not one, two glasses? :lol:
    on 1321233134:
    <br />I found these screenshots interesting:<br />Murray said at his statement to the LAPD that Michael was legally blind, that he never went to a ophtamologist and Michael <br />bathroomglasses.JPG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />bathnotes1.JPG<br /><br />Now he was blind WTF?? WTF?? WTF???!?!?!<br />ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /pull hair/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh good find with the 2 pairs of glasses on the bed. I guess they are supposed to encourage us to see.
    Bald, blind, wetting his bed, crying every day, sleeping with dolls, having no fucking cent, what else, what else Michael, oh bedridden, not able to walk without the wheelchair, lung disease, lost his voice, not eating, what else Michael, death photo in court, scary audio in court, what else Michael :'(?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for the shots!<br /><br />-The note on the mirror "love no violence ever" made me wonder if MJ had episodes of uncontrolled anger.<br />-We have seen MJ with glasses, so he went to be eye doctor in order to get them prescribed.<br />-The pair of glasses on the bed. One is adult size and the other is child size.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1321263140:
    <br />Bald, blind, wetting his bed, crying every day, sleeping with dolls, having no fucking cent, what else, what else Michael, oh bedridden, not able to walk without the wheelchair, lung disease, lost his voice, not eating, what else Michael, death photo in court, scary audio in court, what else Michael :'(?<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed Gina. Yeah Michael, we know you are  mj_bad/, but STOP it, we already had enough  /white flag/
  • on 1321268572:
    <br />Thanks for the shots!<br /><br />-The note on the mirror "love no violence ever" made me wonder if MJ had episodes of uncontrolled anger.<br />-[size=12pt]We have seen MJ with glasses, so he went to be eye doctor in order to get them prescribed.[/size]-The pair of glasses on the bed. One is adult size and the other is child size.<br />
    <br />there was the one time i remember that it was kind of odd that he made a point of saying they picked the glasses up at the drug store. i don't know if anyone saw that , want to say it was at some fan thing.
  • on 1320966158:
    <br />Why would a 50 old man pee in bed crash/???<br />Imagine, the maker of Thriller pee in bed WTF?? WTF?? WTF??!<br /><br />Was he peeing in bed during tours? <br />This is beyond any imagination. His mother knew Michael was wetting his bed? What about Lisa Marie /pull hair/?<br /><br />I would scream but it's 1 o'clock in the night and I don't want to wake up everybody /scream/<br />
    <br /><br />LMAO, Gina!<br />You made my day with this comment! LOL!<br />I wonder if MJ also made the other thing in bed too. LOL<br />BTW congratulations for your trying to open the eyes of the non-believers on the official forum. I saw your comments in the "alleged victim" thread on the official forum. :) <br />