Documentary of Dr. Murray already all on youtube if you want to see it

Comments

• on 1320992843:
    <br />I haven't watched yet, but  what came up in my mind momentarily is why Murray had "recorded" Michael's speech that was demonstrated during the trial, WHY and WHEN this documentary took place?<br />Will watch later.......<br />
    <br /><br />My reaction was the same about the recording - why on earth would his doctor suddenly whip out his phone and decide to record him? For what purpose could that possibly serve?! It's just bizarre. Also didn't CM say in the doco he couldn't call 911 because he didn't have a phone? What about the calls made to his girlfriend!<br /><br />Catherine23
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    Maybe he wanted to have something for the "cold days" - blackmail.<br /><br />Can someone please tell me, why did the defense lawyers work for free?<br /><br /><br />People calling Chernoff to tell him that he sucks!  lolol/
  • on 1320977499:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Compare Flanagan and his comments from :40 to 1:02 in the above video <br /><br />to<br /><br />The Mayor and his comments at :47 and at 4:54 in the video below.<br />[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />1st video @ 1.51  giggling in the background and voice saying "did Michael say he forgives you" can anyone else hear that?  afraid/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    yes I can hear that and Murray is striving not to laugh.<br /><br />OH MY GOD I wish I could break something /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/<br /><br />Michael please stop doing this, if it's you /white flag/
    This is a good torrent - video and audio are really better: http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/352274121/Michael+Jackson+and+the+Doctor:+A+Fatal+Friendship?tab=summary&lt;br /><br />Things that made me think:<br />- Micahael saying to Conrad "I tested you and you're the one."<br />- A perfectionist like Michael could never live in such messy rooms.<br />- Michael wetting the bed. I heard that some victims of molestation never stopped wetting their bed, so this could be true.<br /><br /><br />So many people saying how good he was - on the memorial, on tributes, on movies - just makes me sick. Where the hell were they when he was alive? (I know Mike's a live, but they don't - not all of them). You know what I mean.
  • on 1320999769:
    <br />
    on 1320977499:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Compare Flanagan and his comments from :40 to 1:02 in the above video <br /><br />to<br /><br />The Mayor and his comments at :47 and at 4:54 in the video below.<br />[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />1st video @ 1.51  giggling in the background and voice saying "did Michael say he forgives you" can anyone else hear that?  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br />The voice in the background was from the person who made the YouTube video. Unfortunately! <br /><br />Catherine23
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    For those that are wondering what happened at the end (when the posted vid cuts off), we had Murray praying, the verdict being read, jubilant fans, Murray led away in handcuffs, cut to body in helicopter shot, then Murray crying (I think it said November 2009), saying 'its so sad, I tried so hard (footage of body being transfered to coroner's van), I didn't want to lose him, I love him, I don't want to talk any more', and ended with him looking in the mirror.<br /><br />
    OMG! Please listen to Murray's final words at the end of the documentary - listen carefully the whole time - last minute or so. Forget the words, listen to his voice! Just listen! Does his voice reminds you of something?<br />If you don't have the full version, download it through that torrent I gave you.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1321000005:
    <br />yes I can hear that and Murray is striving not to laugh.<br /><br />OH MY GOD I wish I could break something /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/<br /><br />Michael please stop doing this, if it's you /white flag/<br />
    <br /><br />Gina my sweet one...calm yourself...This is not real...Look at it like one of Michael's "Masterpieces". You must start BELIEVING if you want some peace of mind. What do you truly feel in your heart? Always listen to your heart...You wouldn't be here if you didn't already know the answer to your questions.<br /> If you are tired of the see-saw, back and forth, all you have to do is make a choice! It is up to you to be strong enough to take this leap of Faith, and stick to a decision...You must do this, because Michael can't do it for you. He has given us the tools, but it is up to us to "repair" ourselves, and start living better , more positive lives.<br /><br />You are very Loved Gina, but you are going to have to make a decision .<br /> bearhug
  • on 1321002713:
    <br />For those that are wondering what happened at the end (when the posted vid cuts off), we had Murray praying, the verdict being read, jubilant fans, Murray led away in handcuffs, cut to body in helicopter shot, then Murray crying (I think it said November 2009), saying 'its so sad, I tried so hard (footage of body being transfered to coroner's van), I didn't want to lose him, I love him, I don't want to talk any more', and ended with him looking in the mirror.<br />
    <br /><br />I mentioned in another thread - he wanted them to stop filming him 'crying', yet he walked over to the mirror, in full view of the camera? It seemed so deliberate.<br /><br />Catherine23
    I think it's called acting, Catherine!
  • Exactly. Another thing I realised, what about patient confidentiality? He can't just go public about personal information such as wetting the bed! And he may not be a doctor anymore so technically he's not his patient, but he started filming before he realised he'd be found guilty! So since when is it even legal for a doctor to tell anyone, let alone the whole world his personal information? Do you get what I mean? <br /><br />Catherine23
  • I am floored by how many fans can't see that this is a hoax.  It just makes me want to yell "Wake the f*ck up, people!!!"....but I know I must remain calm and try to show people the truth.  Are people THAT naive???  It's scary.  How can you just believe something you hear without even ::thinking:: about it?  Like who believes a McDonald's hamburger really looks like the one pictured in the commercial?  C'mon, people.....Wake up and THINK.<br /><br /> /pull hair/ /pull hair/ /pull hair/ /pull hair/ /pull hair/
    @Catherine, on top of patient confidentiality, what about the friendship he was so keen to emphasise?  Who would go blabbing their mouth off about such personal things concerning a dead friend?  Some friend he turned out to be (if it was real, which it's not, in case YouRnotAlone7 isn't sure of my position!!).
  • LOL......just had to rant and let it out.  I'm okay now.    /scream/
  • Yes, the first thing I thought was "he didn't say that" about him being his 'only' friend. What about Elizabeth Taylor? Princess Diana? Diana Ross? Berry Gordy? I'm sure there were many others. I then thought "ok maybe he said it to persuade him into giving him drugs" but you're right in saying that if it WAS true that he was such a good friend then he wouldn't try to make money off him, reveal personal stuff and try to turn around and BLAME him for his own death. Either it's a hoax or he's a big fat liar, but with everything else I tend to say hoax.<br /><br />Catherine23
  • Hi folks, please watch this video!!!!  ;D<br /><br />
    on 1321014696:
    <br />Hi folks, please watch this video!!!!  ;D<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />I opened a thread for this earlier: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21317.0<br />Pretty interesting video, IMO.
  • Loss of bladder control is very common when there are issues with the spine.  I really didn’t appreciate Murray revealing that Michael still wet the bed.  If he were a real friend as he boasts, rather than talk about his room & his hygiene & his wetting the bed, etc. He would have seen to it that Michael was seen by a spine doctor, gotten the room cleaned, new bedding and if necessary, some depends.  Then MJ wouldn’t have felt so vulnerable to people knowing his medical malady.  I really don’t think that revelation was necessary or appropriate.  God do we need the Cadeflaw Law!
  • on 1321000259:
    <br />
    on 1320999769:
    <br />
    on 1320977499:
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />1st video @ 1.51  giggling in the background and voice saying "did Michael say he forgives you" can anyone else hear that?  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br />The voice in the background was from the person who made the YouTube video. Unfortunately! <br /><br />Catherine23<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I have thought about it myself whilst I was mucking out my horse this morning, and I tend to agree with you, I think that maybe the video was made by someone with a camcorder and they spoke whilst filming.  bangbang    bearhug
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1321017496:
    <br />
    on 1321000259:
    <br />
    on 1320999769:
    <br />
    on 1320977499:
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />The voice in the background was from the person who made the YouTube video. Unfortunately! <br /><br />Catherine23<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I have thought about it myself whilst I was mucking out my horse this morning, and I tend to agree with you, I think that maybe the video was made by someone with a camcorder and they spoke whilst filming.  bangbang    bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Yes - It was 1st aired in Australia on Thursday night 10 November (Australian time) and this series of videos was recorded using a video camera to record the actual TV broadcast from a TV then it was uploaded to YouTube. It is the person who recorded it that you can hear speaking over the top.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1321002713:
    <br />For those that are wondering what happened at the end (when the posted vid cuts off), we had Murray praying, the verdict being read, jubilant fans, Murray led away in handcuffs, cut to body in helicopter shot, then Murray crying (I think it said November 2009), saying 'its so sad, I tried so hard (footage of body being transfered to coroner's van), I didn't want to lose him, I love him, I don't want to talk any more', and ended with him looking in the mirror.<br />
    <br /><br />Indeed ...... it ended with the "Man in the Mirror"  ;)
  • Yes Lorela, very very interesting video...<br /><br />I don't like Murray talking about Michael as a "poor sick homeless" (wet the bed, no money, no manicure/pedicure, smells bad etc.). There was no need for extra mud. But if Murray is an actor all these statements will be revealed as fiction soon! Just remember: alleged victim, alleged date, alleged truth!<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    at some point Murray says Michael told him he was watching him and [size=12pt]testing[/size] him smiley_spider
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1320990305:
    <br />
    <br />Dr. Murray cried in court.  So that proves he knows MJ is dead, and he started having some regrets for being part of this colossal murder plot.<br /> <br />Speaking of Dr. Murray, Elsa said: "You have won the murder theory TS? Then -like Dr Murray- you have incriminated yourself. The foreknowledge you have shown proves you must be in on the murder plot and this elaborate hoax cover-up."<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20587.msg360454.html#msg360454<br /> <br />Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!        <br />
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20587.msg365475#msg365475<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Murray cooperated with the mystery person.  And what if I confess that I am Con-rad Murder-y, and I want to turn myself in—would the court accept that, or dismiss it as hearsay?[/size]   
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20587.msg366252#msg366252<br /><br />
    <br />2:20-2:22 Murray: "I AM THE SOURCE"<br /><br /> geek/ smiley_spider<br /><br />Nice one.<br />
    <br /><br />So, The Source = Conrad = TS = the [size=18pt]Con[/size]-rad [size=18pt]Murder[/size]-y = the Con murder rady = the fake murder advice ('rady' means 'advice' in polish and 'rede' means 'advice' in english). So Conrad is the 'Fake Muder Adviser'!! Indeed a real nice one Bec!<br /><br />
    on 1321000169:
    <br />This is a good torrent - video and audio are really better: http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/352274121/Michael+Jackson+and+the+Doctor:+A+Fatal+Friendship?tab=summary&lt;br /><br />Things that made me think:<br />[size=18pt]- Michael saying to Conrad "I tested you and you're the one."[/size]- A perfectionist like Michael could never live in such messy rooms.<br />- Michael wetting the bed. I heard that some victims of molestation never stopped wetting their bed, so this could be true.<br /><br />So many people saying how good he was - on the memorial, on tributes, on movies - just makes me sick. Where the hell were they when he was alive? (I know Mike's a live, but they don't - not all of them). You know what I mean.<br />
    <br /><br />This stood out for me too. Wasn't TS the one who said we were being tested? So if now Michael is telling to Murray that HE was being tested, then does that mean that Michael = TS and Murray? Murray always represented Michael in my opinion.<br />Or am I rambling again  :-[ :lol:<br /><br />edit: