TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1354234278:
    <br />michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Front Hello! I like that you're here too. I see that you enjoy your popcorn, that's a good sign, thanks  :woohoo2:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1354233441:
    <br />
    on 1354231603:
    <br />Still no TS?<br /><br />Maybe he is waiting for the right time to post...like 11:29 ?  :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />Remember, the hoax is based on CA time; so I still have about eight hours left of 11-29-12.<br /><br />Meanwhile:  :icon_bounce:  :icon_rolleyes:  :compute:  :computer-losy-smiley:  :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />This is gonna be a loooooooong night then..... :(<br />It is 2.00am now in Holland... grrrr
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    10.10 pm here, and counting ....<br /><br />keepcalmandticktockitsa.png<br /><br /><br />                                          :bearhug:
  • Thanks for checking in TS and Front.  I forget that California is 3 or 4 hours behind New York.  Okay, TS take your time.  We'll wait for you.<br /><br />Love You          :compute:   
  • The anticipation is maddening! :over-react-smiley:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354238346:
    The anticipation is maddening! :over-react-smiley:
    Imagine how we're gonna boil in our own juices the night of 31st Dec to 1st Jan 2013, unless he BAMs earlier in December!!  :bowdown:  :affraid:<br />I think I'm gonna count every single second that day/night!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354236479:
    This is so awesome.  I literally said 'Ho-ly sh*t' and leaned forward when I saw your post, Front.
      :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1354236973:
    Nice to see you both, TS and Front.  It's like a multiple personality convention tonite  :icon_lol:
      :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1354234278:
    <br />michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    on 1354234654:
    <br />2i8ajh4.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    omg Mindseye!! That gif of 4 Michael's in the car!!  :thjajaja121:
  • :penguin:<br />
  • [size=14pt]TS + FRONT =[/size] <br /><br />tumblr_maqgld1f_E81qdnlzlo2_r1_250.gif<br /><br /> tumblr_lwjarrduy11qcvsbo.gif
  • Coffee anyone?  Chia?
  • on 1326316285:
    <br />I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.<br /><br />Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.<br /><br />[size=12pt]For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).[/size]<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1353173767:
    <br /><br />
    on 1326316285:
    <br />I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.<br /><br />Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.<br /><br />For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).<br /><br /> :!:  :!:  :!:<br />
    <br /><br />predating this more recent post:<br />
    on 1350890102:
    <br />Well, after about a year I’m “back”—no, that does NOT have a double meaning, lol.<br /><br />It’s been quiet for quite a long timE; but things should start rumbling again …<br /><br />TS: “However, we will finish no later than November 29—even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).”<br /><br />I said we would finish level 7 by November 29, but did I say what year?<br /><br /> :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br />If we are going to be top-notch investigators, we have to learn not to assUME anything!<br /><br />Anyway, back to business, timE to finish up Level 7.<br /><br /> :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />TS says the levels will be done by the end of 2012. I think we can safely determine that the 11/29 deadline is this year.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm counting on these two posts...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1354236479:
    <br />This is so awesome.  I literally said 'Ho-ly sh*t' and leaned forward when I saw your post, Front.<br />
    <br /><br />I choked on my own spit so hard the dogs came running. You know it's that smart ass look on his face in that gif that gets me every time. Grr!<br /><br />But yay I didn't miss anything. Today was like being an 8 year old and having to go to school on Christmas Eve.<br /><br />I knew you'd push it to the wire, TS(_comments). You're so predictable.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(haha, burn)
    I was in line at the grocery store on my phone scrolling through the forum and I saw front posted in the TIAI thread and I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat oh my gosh!" smiling like an idiot and people looked at me like I was crazy.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I must say I did a big double take when I saw Front had posted in this thread...I had to check twice.<br /><br />Very cool that Front posted here.....loving reading everyone's reactions  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1354248737:
    <br />I was in line at the grocery store on my phone scrolling through the forum and I saw front posted in the TIAI thread and I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat oh my gosh!" smiling like an idiot and people looked at me like I was crazy.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />HAHAHA...you should have just been like 'Nothing to see here folks, nothing you can't see in a circus'...lol<br /><br />3 hrs and 43 min left...TS_comments is probably going to post at the last possible moment, which is so predictable. Imagine BAM day, I think I'll be pulling my hair out.
  • on 1354249109:
    <br />
    on 1354248737:
    <br />I was in line at the grocery store on my phone scrolling through the forum and I saw front posted in the TIAI thread and I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat oh my gosh!" smiling like an idiot and people looked at me like I was crazy.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />HAHAHA...you should have just been like 'Nothing to see here folks, nothing you can't see in a circus'...lol<br /><br />3 hrs and 43 min left...TS_comments is probably going to post at the last possible moment, which is so predictable. Imagine BAM day, I think I'll be pulling my hair out.<br />
    <br /><br />is he gonna post at 11:59? ...  8)
  • I'm expecting a post at 11:30....just like the clock that was posted so long ago. "It's close to midnight...."
    LOL. Ahh... getting late... eyes getting.. sleepy... i must stay awake... zZZzZzZzzZ :icon_redface:
  • on 1354249241:
    <br />
    on 1354249109:
    <br />
    on 1354248737:
    <br /><br />HAHAHA...you should have just been like 'Nothing to see here folks, nothing you can't see in a circus'...lol<br /><br />3 hrs and 43 min left...TS_comments is probably going to post at the last possible moment, which is so predictable. Imagine BAM day, I think I'll be pulling my hair out.<br />
    <br /><br />is he gonna post at 11:59? ...  8)<br />
    <br /><br />Who knows, he just likes to see us sweat doesn't he? LOL<br />But nar that's the time until he has left to post (L.A time)<br /><br />Arrhhh the wait is killing me, I wonder what he'll come up with...or maybe TS_comments went to the hospital, I mean maybe he went to the airport for a quick getaway, he probably knows if he doesn't post he's replies within the time, we'll come get him with our pitchforks (so medieval) and such...we know where you live TS
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'm glad it's only early arvo here in Australia...I have all afternoon and all night to hang around here - except when I have to go out for a few hours later tonight...grrrrr
  • I thought I had already posted the 4 Michaels before. Maybe it didn't get seen the first time round.<br />Yeah it's pretty funny.<br /><br />Nope nothing happened over night. But you know what from now til bam I'm too scared to sleep. I want to see it live. Not wake up and miss it. I'm going camping for a few days mid dec. So scared it will happen then when I'm 'out bush'<br /><br />I'll be like  :screaming-7365:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    TMZ are enjoying themselves with modeled poops, alleged victims, Big Bang Theory, 7 yr old video snippets of Andrew By-num (t-shirt says 9), offering an orange RACE CARD in no context, shining with PEACE AT LAST, suffering of another "mini-stroke" after showing a gun (Lady Katherine had suffered one, too, and recovered while staying away from telephone and computers).<br /><br />And we are strongly hinted to enjoy the show LOL.<br />Hang in there. I expect the amusement factor to burst through the ceiling.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1354249474:
    <br />LOL. Ahh... getting late... eyes getting.. sleepy... i must stay awake... zZZzZzZzzZ :icon_redface:<br />
    <br />I know eh!  Remember Front's wake-up love message? Maybe that'll help. It still cracks me up. <br />It's like a [size=8pt]mini-bam[/size]! :icon_pale: :icon_lol:<br /><br />on Oct 15,11<br />
    Front would like to share this amazing, sweet & romantic song with lyrics with you all. Enjoy! <br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sayit
  • <br /><br />I know eh!  Remember Front's wake-up love message? Maybe that'll help. It still cracks me up. <br />It's like a [size=8pt]mini-bam[/size]! :icon_pale: :icon_lol:<br /><br />on Oct 15,11<br />
    Front would like to share this amazing, sweet & romantic song with lyrics with you all. Enjoy! <br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sayit
    <br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br /><br />DAMN, fell for it AGAIN! :-[  :icon_pale: