TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• Gotta leave to get ready for tonight’s big game.  I’ll have to get the re-wind tomorrow on TS’s responses.  I hope Joe is alright and I hope TS brings it correct, lol.  He’s not dealing with any amateur sleuths here.  :bearhug: 
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Well, considering Joe's health, I'm absolutly okay with the fact that we have to wait just a bit longer for TS' response.<br /><br />I hope Joe is okay!  :bearhug:
  • on 1354216104:
    <br />Damn.<br /><br />I'm about to embark to the land of no internet access for the next 9 hours.<br /><br />Gahhhh  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />The suspense is killing me softly.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Lol, its only 9 hours  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />P.s Shock horror! You used a smiley  :affraid:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Still no TS?<br /><br />Maybe he is waiting for the right time to post...like 11:29 ?  :icon_cool:
  • on 1354231603:
    <br />Still no TS?<br /><br />Maybe he is waiting for the right time to post...like 11:29 ?  :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />Remember, the hoax is based on CA time; so I still have about eight hours left of 11-29-12.<br /><br />Meanwhile:  :icon_bounce:  :icon_rolleyes:  :compute:  :computer-losy-smiley:  :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:  :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1354233441:
    <br />
    on 1354231603:
    <br />Still no TS?<br /><br />Maybe he is waiting for the right time to post...like 11:29 ?  :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />Remember, the hoax is based on CA time; so I still have about eight hours left of 11-29-12.<br /><br />Meanwhile:  :icon_bounce:  :icon_rolleyes:  :compute:  :computer-losy-smiley:  :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Ohhh TS is in a little bit of a fizzle...need some help buddy?
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif
  • on 1354234278:
    <br />michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Well look who decided to grace us with his presence...you got a snippet for us or are you just passing through?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1354234278:
    <br /><br />lol....mischievous YOU  :icon_lol:
  • Just watching... reading from the sidelines MR Front....<br /><br />Don't choke on ur popcorn.<br /><br />Love you! I'll also take this as confirmation that Mr Joe Jackson is F.I.N.E<br /><br />> see new joe jackson thread<br /><br />Love your work! Meanwhile, hows about a nickname?<br /><br />
    on 1354233441:
    <br />
    on 1354231603:
    <br /><br />Remember, the hoax is based on CA time; so I still have about eight hours left of 11-29-12.<br /><br />Meanwhile:  :icon_bounce:  :icon_rolleyes:  :compute:  :computer-losy-smiley:  :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> I_deed....that is what I thought too...so you still have a few more hours remaining  to compile your responses...I can't wait to read them!  :icon_geek:  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Ohhh......hello Mr Fro_t ! Nice of you to pop into this thread......got any good jokes?<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1354223484:
    <br />
    on 1354222928:
    <br />Hey TS... Is that you for real???<br /><br />Seems like you're busy a lot!!!<br /><br />theworkingmanpose.jpg<br /><br />GO TS GO!!<br />
    <br /><br />now Thats what i call a very clean nice white undie, lol<br /> <br />
      <br />Front and TS -- are you ready and fully dressed?  :icon_lol:  We're fully ready!! :penguin:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @TS: Tks for letting us know about how you're doing!<br /><br />Need a refreshing juice?  :) <br />orange.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's 2:16 a.m. here in Romania, but I have no sleep and I think I'm gonna steal some popcorn from Fro_t and keep watching until TS posts!!  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
  • 2i8ajh4.gif<br /><br />2qkjwpt.gif<br /><br />
    on 1354222928:
    <br />Hey TS... Is that you for real???<br /><br />Seems like you're busy a lot!!!<br /><br />theworkingmanpose.jpg<br /><br />GO TS GO!!<br />
    <br /><br />There are some images you see, that once you see them, you just can't unsee ..... this is one of them  :LolLolLolLol:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1354234654:
    <br />2i8ajh4.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting:  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Ooooooh what's this is see on the homepage of tmz?<br /><br />Next t the main story there is a pic of Conrad Murray and says the below:<br /><br />Today in TMZ history<br />November 29 2011<br />Dr. Conrad Murray <br />Sentenced to the maximum<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354235611:
    Ooooooh what's this is see on the homepage of tmz?<br />Next t the main story there is a pic of Conrad Murray and says the below:<br /><br />Today in TMZ history<br />November 29 2011<br />Dr. Conrad Murray <br />Sentenced to the maximum<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/
    :) <br /><br />tmzmurray.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1354234278:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I suppose that means that all is well :icon_razz:
  • on 1354234278:
    <br /><br />Hi Front, is this you the one eating popcorns? :icon_lol:<br />I knew it was just about time to see you posting on TS_comments thread  :icon_mrgreen:<br />You see what you have done I can't go to sleep now I am so excited, dreaming with Michael's BAM and be able to party, sing, dance and whatever with him, lol  :icon_redface:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This is so awesome.  I literally said 'Ho-ly sh*t' and leaned forward when I saw your post, Front.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1354234883:
    <br />
    on 1354222928:
    <br /><br />There are some images you see, that once you see them, you just can't unsee ..... this is one of them  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1354233441:
    <br />
    on 1354231603:
    <br /><br /><br /> :abouttime: ok, maybe a little<br /><br />peanutbuttersnickersbro.jpg<br /><br />boys, there for all!!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1354234278:
    <br /><br />That's what I've looked like for the last day and a half...well, really on and off for the last 3+ years but who's counting lol.  My a$$ can't take much more  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Nice to see you both, TS and Front.  It's like a multiple personality convention tonite  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@TS...we know you already have your reply typed out...what ya waiting for???<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    it is only 5pm in CA  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />OMG the suspense!!  :woohoo2: