TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1354253220:
    <br /><br /><br />I know eh!  Remember Front's wake-up love message? Maybe that'll help. It still cracks me up. <br />It's like a [size=8pt]mini-bam[/size]! :icon_pale: :icon_lol:<br /><br />on Oct 15,11<br />
    Front would like to share this amazing, sweet & romantic song with lyrics with you all. Enjoy! <br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sayit
    <br /><br /><br />DAMN, fell for it AGAIN! :-[  :icon_pale:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />i'm glad i missed that the first time, and i wish i missed it this time too lol! I was like<br /><br /> tumblr_m3tsckAvTm1rno0d4.gif
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Front posted 14 minutes after TS.......<br /><br />yep - I'm bored  :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Just got up early like a kid on Christmas Day! Great to see Front here! TS sure knows how to create drama and suspense!
  • i'm checking the LA time with this>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    fpig-0005-animation.gif
  • on 1354257272:
    <br />Just got up early like a kid on Christmas Day! Great to see Front here! TS sure knows how to create drama and suspense!<br />
    <br />Just like someone else we know  :icon_e_wink:
    on 1354258083:
    <br />
    on 1354257272:
    <br />Just got up early like a kid on Christmas Day! Great to see Front here! TS sure knows how to create drama and suspense!<br />
    <br />Just like someone else we know  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Yup!  :icon_e_wink:
  • :omg: :errrr: :icon_bounce: :-*
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
  • on 1354249380:
    <br />I'm expecting a post at 11:30....just like the clock that was posted so long ago. "It's close to midnight...."<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />
    on 1354248304:
    <br /><br />... I knew you'd push it to the wire, TS(_comments). You're so predictable.
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />@MJ: nice to see you post in this thread!<br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br /> :penguin:
  • on 1354260626:
    <br />
    on 1354249380:
    <br />I'm expecting a post at 11:30....just like the clock that was posted so long ago. "It's close to midnight...."<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />
    on 1354248304:
    <br /><br />... I knew you'd push it to the wire, TS(_comments). You're so predictable.
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />@MJ: nice to see you post in this thread!<br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br /> :penguin:<br />
    <br /><br />Who's MJ, front?<br />C'mon TS you're killing us here.
    @MJ: nice to see you post in this thread!
    <br /><br />:thjajaja121:  schweeeeet <br /><br />I think TS is gonna keep us hangin' for a little while longer...maybe closer to midnight  :icon_cool:  .....that's OK - it's Friday afternoon here and I've just poured myself a nice glass of chilled white 'cause the suspense is killing me! lol
  • :confused: I don't get  it
  • @uyi boom! Front validation right there.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Love you TS!
  • <br /><br />@MJ: nice to see you post in this thread!<br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br /> :penguin:<br />[/quote]<br /><br />wow!! makes me grin ear to ear,, and warm all over!!!!! :icon_razz:
    Yeeeessss!!  Hysteria is setting in on this end of the screen!! Calm down girl, calm down!
  • on 1354260980:
    <br />@uyi boom! Front validation right there.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Love you TS!<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't that just a joke though, I mean what does that make TS then?<br />And is TS throwing out random posts without posting his theory? Or is that coming at 11:59pm I suspect?
  • just checking something
  • @MJ: nice to see you post in this thread<br /><br /><br /><br />uh, oh, talking to yourself again, sometimes a strange sign.......
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    wait, did... <br /><br />Oh right he meant the popcorn gif right.
  • I'm trying to 'let it simmer' but I'm about to boil over in anticipation!
  • Omg we're so close aren't we!?!! <br /><br />GirlScreaming.jpg
  • on 1354261386:
    <br />wait, did... <br /><br />Oh right he meant the popcorn gif right.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
    on 1354261217:
    <br />
    on 1354260980:
    <br />@uyi boom! Front validation right there.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Love you TS!<br />
    <br /><br />Isn't that just a joke though, [size=12pt]I mean what does that make TS then[/size]?<br />And is TS throwing out random posts without posting his theory? Or is that coming at 11:59pm I suspect?<br />
    <br /><br />Perhaps<br /><br />Elvis? <br /><br />or<br /><br />Lisa?...which would be awkward because I have always referred to TS as a he/him...so my apologies if this is the case...... <br /><br />ok I think I am losing the plot now.....either that or this wine has gone straight to my head lol<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: at that pic Aussie! That is how I feel.
  • Lol. I forgot abt the popcorn gif  :icon_redface:<br /><br />Ur very cheeky MR TS <br /><br />And nope I didn't call you Mr ivegotananswerforeverything yesterday...<br /><br />Pinocchio_nose_grows-thumb-350x259-52448.jpg