TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354187343:
    <br />
    on 1354183530:
    <br />Waiting mode....<br /><br />TS, please save our brains, please!!! <br />
    <br /><br />diggy you mean mental health? I think you can consider me out  :LolLolLolLol:    :abouttime:<br />
    <br /><br />Lucky you !!!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1354189456:
    <br />
    on 1354187198:
    <br />Bec, good pic choice!<br />Poor mouse...  MJ, the master story-teller! :affraid:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg430048.html#msg430048<br />
    <br /><br />i always feel so sad for those mouses who have no chance of survive in anyway, i always find it so cruel... :(<br />But maybe i'm to sensitive about these things,for excample:  i have rescued ants from drowning in the water, my stephdad always laughed at me for that.<br />
    <br /><br />You're not alone in your sensitivity :P I have saved so many different insects, reptiles, rodents, birds... I can't bare seeing any living thing suffering even if half of them are pests in and around the home, just can't harm them or watch them suffer.. my parents look at me like I grew a couple of extra heads because they just kill them without a second thought
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Still no TS? He did say "on or before Nov 29"...so, we're left with 'on' lol<br /><br />
    on 1354168545:
    <br />I know this isn't the usual place for such things but this came to me and seemed appropriate to post here while we await a response from TS.  Bec gave him LOTS of homework right back...LOL.  Anyway...much thanks to our "whisperers" along the way and to Souza for not giving up.  I know it HAD to be tempting from time to time.  So in honor of everyone...our determination and of course our brilliant minds...<br /><br />We’ve peeked in every corner<br />Dug deep under each new rock<br />Wrestled with all the hints and whispers<br />Whether shadows or a clock<br /><br />We’ve googled ‘til our minds were numb<br />And eyes seemed permanently crossed<br />We’ve kept a brave front to all who say<br />Our minds we surely had lost<br /><br />We were promised a great adventure<br />And willingly accepted the ride<br />For the highest highs and lowest lows<br />And sometimes our patience was tried<br /><br />But as I sit and write this little piece<br />My mind is pretty well certain<br />That all still here would never trade<br />One moment behind the curtain<br /><br />As we near this rides conclusion<br />At least that’s what most believe<br />Seems we’re on the cusp of finding out<br />What The Man had up his sleeve<br /><br />I pray everything’s as it needs to be<br />As we slowly draw back the veil<br />May our hearts be happy and smiles abound<br />As we finally, collectively exhale<br /><br /><br />At least we'll hopefully have an AH HAA moment or two and some deeper knowledge and better preparation for the finale.  I have to say that I'm excited but apprehensive all at the same time.  Oh well...I just want things to go however Michael wants them to and I want him to be happy at the outcome. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />@L4M...I LOVED that!  Thanks so much for sharing that with us  :icon_razz:<br /><br />God bless!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1354196422:
    <br />Still no TS? He did say "on or before Nov 29"...so, we're left with 'on' lol<br /><br />
    on 1354168545:
    <br />I know this isn't the usual place for such things but this came to me and seemed appropriate to post here while we await a response from TS.  Bec gave him LOTS of homework right back...LOL.  Anyway...much thanks to our "whisperers" along the way and to Souza for not giving up.  I know it HAD to be tempting from time to time.  So in honor of everyone...our determination and of course our brilliant minds...<br /><br />We’ve peeked in every corner<br />Dug deep under each new rock<br />Wrestled with all the hints and whispers<br />Whether shadows or a clock<br /><br />We’ve googled ‘til our minds were numb<br />And eyes seemed permanently crossed<br />We’ve kept a brave front to all who say<br />Our minds we surely had lost<br /><br />We were promised a great adventure<br />And willingly accepted the ride<br />For the highest highs and lowest lows<br />And sometimes our patience was tried<br /><br />But as I sit and write this little piece<br />My mind is pretty well certain<br />That all still here would never trade<br />One moment behind the curtain<br /><br />As we near this rides conclusion<br />At least that’s what most believe<br />Seems we’re on the cusp of finding out<br />What The Man had up his sleeve<br /><br />I pray everything’s as it needs to be<br />As we slowly draw back the veil<br />May our hearts be happy and smiles abound<br />As we finally, collectively exhale<br /><br /><br />At least we'll hopefully have an AH HAA moment or two and some deeper knowledge and better preparation for the finale.  I have to say that I'm excited but apprehensive all at the same time.  Oh well...I just want things to go however Michael wants them to and I want him to be happy at the outcome. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />@L4M...I LOVED that!  Thanks so much for sharing that with us  :icon_razz:<br /><br />God bless!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />"on"......... :icon_lol:<br />You're so funny, BTC.  Bring it on TS........we got this.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />@Love4Michael......wow, that is a great piece of poetry you wrote!  Thank you so much for putting into words, so much of <br />what I feel.  It's just perfect!!!  <br /><br />@bec....you really poured your heart into this, thank you.  That list is amazing to read....as are all the thoughts and questions here.  <br />Thank you for all your hard work.....much appreciated.  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />
  • on 1354196422:
    <br />Still no TS? He did say "on or before Nov 29"...so, we're left with 'on' lol<br /><br />
    on 1354168545:
    <br /><br />@L4M...I LOVED that!  Thanks so much for sharing that with us  :icon_razz:<br /><br />God bless!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=24pt]+1[/size]<br />I especially love:<br /><br /><br />I pray everything’s as it needs to be<br />As we slowly draw back the veil<br />May our hearts be happy and smiles abound<br />As we finally, collectively exhale
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1354189456:
    <br />
    on 1354187198:
    <br />Bec, good pic choice!<br />Poor mouse...  MJ, the master story-teller! :affraid:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg430048.html#msg430048<br />
    <br /><br />i always feel so sad for those mouses who have no chance of survive in anyway, i always find it so cruel... :(<br />But maybe i'm to sensitive about these things,for excample:  i have rescued ants from drowning in the water, my stephdad always laughed at me for that.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm hearing ya...Me too. I hate those kinds of images. I hate the whole carnivorous food chain. Just breaks my heart. I am the weirdo who rescues mice from my cat and nurse them back to health to release them into the bushland down the road.  However, I must be a hypocrite because I let my dogs and cat eat chicken meat.  But not my pet chickens. <br /><br />I don't picture our Bec like a mouse though...more like a mongoose.
  • Hi guys.  I’m here signed in and patiently waiting for TS to start today's classroom discussion.  The answers are on the board, and so are the questions ;D
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1354204754:
    <br />
    on 1354189456:
    <br />
    on 1354187198:
    <br /><br />I'm hearing ya...Me too. I hate those kinds of images. I hate the whole carnivorous food chain. Just breaks my heart. I am the weirdo who rescues mice from my cat and nurse them back to health to release them into the bushland down the road.  However, I must be a hypocrite because I let my dogs and cat eat chicken meat.  But not my pet chickens. <br /><br />I don't picture our Bec like a mouse though...more like a mongoose. <br />
    <br /><br />Don't be so quick to write off our sweet little mouse friend so easily.<br /><br />Tiny%20Mouse%20Kills%20Deadly%20Snake1%5B2%5D.jpg<br /><br /> :animal0017:
  • Thank you so much to all who made such kind comments on my little ditty...lol.  I was sitting here last night imagining everyone sitting behind their screens either consciously or subconsciously holding their breath waiting for the big post and out popped the poem.  I know this thread and others are more geared to prose than to poetry...but hey...what else you gonna do with nervous energy...right? <br /><br />Tick Tock TS...your public is waiting  :LolLolLolLol:
  • I'm so excited! Thank you bec and everyone else for all your hard work!
  • It seems that nervous energy helps create beauty. Love your poem Love4Michael.<br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised: surprising picture Bec, poor snake :errrr:  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />I think I'm gonna practice some yoga to relax<br /><br />277fde4e-f61c-4fbb-946b-fbc3665ff205.jpg<br /><br /><br />LOVE always
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354196422:
    <br />Still no TS? He did say "on or before Nov 29"...so, we're left with 'on' lol
    <br />In less than 4 hours it's gonna be November 30th, in Romania  :icon_geek:<br />I think I'm not gonna go to sleep tonight... I'll wait for TS to post !  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Oh Sim...you're more stubborn than me, lol! Love you girl! <br /><br />bec.....your snake pics are a perfect metaphor really.......<br />the moment I saw the first one, I saw Michael as the poor innocent mouse, about to be eaten by the ever present nasty<br />world.  When all of a sudden, that sweet little mouse is shown to be able and conquer his foes........victory is his!<br />BAM.......dang snake! I hope the tabloids are reading this  :icon_lol: Take a number boys....you're about to get bit! <br />Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstory <br /><br />LOVE
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Damn.<br /><br />I'm about to embark to the land of no internet access for the next 9 hours.<br /><br />Gahhhh  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />The suspense is killing me softly.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1354213963:
    <br />It seems that nervous energy helps create beauty. Love your poem Love4Michael.<br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised: surprising picture Bec, poor snake :errrr:  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />I think I'm gonna practice some yoga to relax<br /><br />277fde4e-f61c-4fbb-946b-fbc3665ff205.jpg<br /><br /><br />LOVE always<br />
    <br /><br />I think I will join you!!<br /><br />dog-meditation.jpg<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:... LOVE to you EVER!!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />@LOVE4Michael....God Bless you for that wonderful poem!!  :bearhug: LOVE you!!!<br /><br />My LOVE to you all!!  :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    I see that everyone is in the waiting mode (me too, of course). But did TS write exact year of 11/29?  :icon_lol:<br />346xs3k.jpg  :icon_lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1354218295:
    <br />I see that everyone is in the waiting mode (me too, of course). But did TS write exact year of 11/29?  :icon_lol:<br />346xs3k.jpg  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />That's exactly what I was thinking... :over-react-smiley:  Who'll still be here next year?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />About the unexpected mouse pic, yes it's perfect because MJ is turning the tables. "We're taking over."  The hunted has become the hunter. The world just doesn't know it--yet! <br /><br />
    on 1354206636:
    <br />Hi guys.  I’m here signed in and patiently waiting for TS to start today's classroom discussion.  The answers are on the board, and so are the questions ;D <br />
    <br /> :compute: :computer-losy-smiley: :compute: :computer-losy-smiley: :compute: :computer-losy-smiley: :compute: :computer-losy-smiley:  And you could hear a pin drop.  We have virtual notebooks and pens in hand.  When will we hear those virtual heart-racing footsteps!<br />Professor/Dr. TS!
  • Hey TS... Is that you for real???<br /><br />Seems like you're busy a lot!!!<br /><br />theworkingmanpose.jpg<br /><br />GO TS GO!!
  • on 1354216104:
    <br />Damn.<br /><br />I'm about to embark to the land of no internet access for the next 9 hours.<br /><br />Gahhhh  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />The suspense is killing me softly.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yep darn work...confined to lunch 1/2 hr.......
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    :thjajaja121: I am ROFL at your posts here !  :thjajaja121: Guys you are hilarious!! I'm sure gonna miss these times !!!  :-\<br /><br /><br /><br />@Wishy: I LOVE you toooooooooo  :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />It's 11/29 and TMZ wrote an article on Lindsay Lohan today.... with this pic.<br /><br />1130-lindsay-victim-04-splash-3.jpg<br /><br />Interesting caption, lol.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1354226023:
    <br /><br />It's 11/29 and TMZ wrote an article on Lindsay Lohan today.... with this pic.<br /><br />1130-lindsay-victim-04-splash-3.jpg<br /><br />Interesting caption, lol.<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting indeed.  :suspect: And not that it isn't a "coincidence" lol, but I noticed that TMZ posting time is 2:30 am and the next post from TS_comments will be the 230th one! <br /><br />That is if TS ever posts.  :icon_lol:
  • on 1354216104:
    <br />Damn.<br /><br />I'm about to embark to the land of no internet access for the next 9 hours.<br /><br />Gahhhh  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />The suspense is killing me softly.<br />
    <br /><br /> :Pulling_hair:  oh no Bec!!! where u live??? you can use my wireless : )  :icon_mrgreen: :bearhug: