TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    http://twitpic.com/5suv35<br /><br />35250010.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />35080010.jpg
  • Thank you TS for posting these videos, I have never seen them.. There was alot of oops in that video.. Illusions, very much so.. I will have to resee them again, now it is time for my bed time.. Goodnight everyone.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321906158:
    <br />That could have 2 ambulances that day in the house:<br /><br />
    ladymedic wrote:<br />In reference to the ambulance thing, I can clear some stuff up, as well.<br /><br />She is correct. We (ambulances) do not transport dead people. We DO transport working cardiac arrests (which is technically a dead person). So, if someone is past the point of attempting resuscitative efforts (significant rigor, lividity, injuries incompatible with life, etc.), we leave the patient on scene, do not transport, and call the coroner/ME. If we believe they are workable (not necessarily that they will survive), we transport.<br />Every system I've worked in, we try to call for another ambulance as well as the fire department. There's a lot that needs to happen when working a code, and the two people on the ambulance are not enough to take care of everything that goes on on their own. Another ambulance allows for more medics. A fire engine allows for more personnel. Each system is different, but it is rare that one single ambulance and no other apparatus goes to a working arrest.<br />The "not breathing at all" thing is an EMD code. It means literally that the person is not breathing at all. This is opposed to other EMD codes such as breathing uncertain, ineffective breathing, suffocation, obvious death, etc. Therefore, not breathing at all can certainly be a working arrest, and more than one ambulance is sent.
    <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9760&start=10<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for reminding this post Paula. Ladymedic explained it well under what circumstances they send more than one ambulance. So, IF they didn't know about the hoax and IF they thought that there was someone who was not breathing, they would have sent two ambulances because more than 2 EMTs would be needed in a "not breathing at all" situation. IF there were more than one ambulances, this could mean that they didn't know about the hoax. Then this brings the question; what did Michael use to deceive the EMTs and maybe doctors at UCLA? A donated corpse who died that morning? It is possible. BUT IF there were more than two ambulances at the mansion, why didn't we see any picture of it or never saw it in the videos? Because one of the ambulances was there that day and the other day? But there's no other day (?) and that would create more suspicion on people UNLESS the ambulance was sent to another place to get the best shots from it on the other day. And on THE day, maybe two ambulances were sent to Carollwood but then this means the videos and pictures we see should have taken on the other day, so why no one in those videos say that the ambulance and they were not there on the 25th and the incident happened in another day?  As much as I try to reach to a conclusion, more questions occur in my mind.  /pull hair/<br /><br />I still tend to believe this theory where there was only one ambulance at the mansion as the paramedics are in on the hoax, and only just one time the ambulance was there. I agree with TS that it is because of the angle that makes it look like there are different cars or different looking gate etc.  The ambulance could not be at the mansion more than one day as they could not create the same exact scene one more time with the same people and just like the one happened the OTHER DAY. All of those people have to be in on it which would make too many people. 
  • on 1321900066:
    <br />jacko_letter1_2103_100626a.jpg<br /><br />If I'm reading this right, the ambulance left Carolwood at 1:07 and arrived at UCLA at 1:13pm.<br /><br />If that's not correct, someone please jump in.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Great job - I can't believe how much has been written in this thread. It will take me a while to catch up. I just saw this report and was reminded in the trial that the paramedic said Michael was 1/2 on the bed and 1/2 on the floor. It's not consistent with the report.  I'm sorry if someone else brought this up but it takes me back to how could there have been a body in the room because there are so many conflicting stories.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1321939927:
    <br />
    on 1321900066:
    <br />jacko_letter1_2103_100626a.jpg<br /><br />If I'm reading this right, the ambulance left Carolwood at 1:07 and arrived at UCLA at 1:13pm.<br /><br />If that's not correct, someone please jump in.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Great job - I can't believe how much has been written in this thread. It will take me a while to catch up. I just saw this report and was reminded in the trial that the paramedic said Michael was 1/2 on the bed and 1/2 on the floor. It's not consistent with the report.  I'm sorry if someone else brought this up but it takes me back to how could there have been a body in the room because there are so many conflicting stories.<br />
    <br /><br />I just watched again...the HollywoodTV video....in this report, surely they are referring to the time they loaded Michael into the ambulance or maybe the time they started down the stairs with him? From 1:07 -  1:13 is 6 minutes (7 if you use inclusive)..my point is, the backing out video alone is 1 minute/30 seconds to film.....I suppose UCLA could be a 5 minute run...maybe?  I know it's close, but that close?  When do the paramedic's write the time down..in progress, from memory, notes on the fly.....I think I read in the training manual that there is a system for who writes notes during the run.  If the time of 1307 (1:07pm) is the "begin transport" time....when exactly did that begin.....if it began at the beginning of the load, or the beginning of backing out.....the actual time to UCLA would have to be different.  Just backing out of the driveway took almost 2 extra minutes.  How could they leave at 1:07pm, spend 1:30 minutes backing out, and still arrive 6 minutes later.  Does anyone get what I am asking?  6 minutes of transport might work, if they actually were hurried out of the driveway.....<br />I gotta think on this more......<br /><br />Here are a couple of links to the LAFD handbook talking about patient transport as well as this form. They are the links I had when I did the Hippa violations post:<br /><br />http://lafdtraining.org/ists/books/bk35.pdf<br /><br />http://lafdtraining.org/ists/books/bk05.pdf<br /><br /><br />Blessings Always
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    on 1321895213:
    <br />Thanks bec...I usually don't feel the need but felt it this time.  And I'm with you on the MJ 'waltzing' around town that day lol...as ridiculous as it is, I can totally picture Mike doing it  :lol:<br /><br />As for the vids TS posted...I know that a lot of what is said in the vids was debunked a long time ago.  I had mentioned one thing yesterday, though, that they also mention in the vid but I can't make sense of it.  Perhaps it, too, was debunked a long time ago and I just never saw the explanation for it.  Where is the Starline tour bus situated when the cam guy runs back to his car (in Ben's vid)?  Based on the 'fan' vid, the bus should be aligned with the firetruck but I don't see it in Ben's.<br /><br />If anyone can clear that up for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  It's sorta the final 'lingering' doubt I have as to everything having been filmed in real time on June 25th.  An explanation would help remove that doubt.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]To answer your question, if you can stop this video at 1:37 or thereabouts, you will see the Star Line bus on the other side of the road from the firetruck.  It is not blocking the roadway but it is closer to the firetruck than the other cars parked in front of it on the side of the road.  You will see the red sports  car on the left of the screen, then some other vehicle behind that, then the white Star Lines bus.  The firetruck is on the right side of the screen.  (Notice that the firetruck has ORANGE CONES in front of it)  It is confusing because the way this video is sequenced, the ILLUSION is that there are other vehicles that drive past after the ambulance leaves, but before the Star Lines bus drives up.  It may have all been filmed in real time, but then edited in unreal time  ;)<br /><br />I think there were TWO different Star Line Tour buses.  The FIRST one, starting at 1:41, you see there are NO ORANGE CONES behind the fire truck.  And here comes the Star Line Tour bus, and at 2:01 the man in the blue uniform comes from the front of the firetruck toward the back, where the Star Line bus is, and this man removes an ORANGE CONE from the firetruck and then removes another ORANGE CONE as he talks to people on the Star Lines bus and walks over to put the orange cones on the ground behind the fire truck.  The video ends here.  <br /><br />
    <br /> /><br />[size=12pt]We assume that the Star Lines Tour bus in this next video is the same bus, but I don't think so.  Look at what is ALREADY behind the firetruck when this Tour bus drives up.  Three ORANGE CONES.  <br /><br />And you see that this second Star Lines bus pulls over AFTER the ambulance and the SUV's leave the house, to let other cars pass by.<br /><br />
    <br /> /><br />(Here is a link to another version of this above same video, if you don't trust the TMZ-branded version<br />)<br /><br /><br />Looking at the first video again, at the very beginning, you see the ORANGE CONES.  Why would they be there at the beginning of the video, then disappear when the Star Lines Tour bus shows up?  So yes, it is obvious that for some reason they spliced the end of this sequence onto the beginning.  It is also obvious that there were TWO different tour buses.  But only one ambulance.<br /><br />
    <br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Apparently, earlier in the day, before the video was taken, there was an EMS 9 at the scene....and there's was no-one in the car, and the car was blocking the road....<br /><br />This is a one way street...It comes from a blog post from Romania, fantastic may I add, but because of the new forum etc, this information has been forgotton and overlooked..<br /><br />This is the site.....alot of great information here......http://sites.google.com/site/whereismichaeljackson/ambulanta<br /><br />Also, the serial numbers of the emergency vehicles, dont match the ones at Carolwood that day !!
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    on 1321945406:
    <br />
    on 1321895213:
    <br />Thanks bec...I usually don't feel the need but felt it this time.  And I'm with you on the MJ 'waltzing' around town that day lol...as ridiculous as it is, I can totally picture Mike doing it  :lol:<br /><br />As for the vids TS posted...I know that a lot of what is said in the vids was debunked a long time ago.  I had mentioned one thing yesterday, though, that they also mention in the vid but I can't make sense of it.  Perhaps it, too, was debunked a long time ago and I just never saw the explanation for it.  Where is the Starline tour bus situated when the cam guy runs back to his car (in Ben's vid)?  Based on the 'fan' vid, the bus should be aligned with the firetruck but I don't see it in Ben's.<br /><br />If anyone can clear that up for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  It's sorta the final 'lingering' doubt I have as to everything having been filmed in real time on June 25th.  An explanation would help remove that doubt.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]To answer your question, if you can stop this video at 1:37 or thereabouts, you will see the Star Line bus on the other side of the road from the firetruck.  It is not blocking the roadway but it is closer to the firetruck than the other cars parked in front of it on the side of the road.  You will see the red sports  car on the left of the screen, then some other vehicle behind that, then the white Star Lines bus.  The firetruck is on the right side of the screen.  (Notice that the firetruck has ORANGE CONES in front of it)  It is confusing because the way this video is sequenced, the ILLUSION is that there are other vehicles that drive past after the ambulance leaves, but before the Star Lines bus drives up.  It may have all been filmed in real time, but then edited in unreal time  ;)<br /><br />I think there were TWO different Star Line Tour buses.  The FIRST one, starting at 1:41, you see there are NO ORANGE CONES behind the fire truck.  And here comes the Star Line Tour bus, and at 2:01 the man in the blue uniform comes from the front of the firetruck toward the back, where the Star Line bus is, and this man removes an ORANGE CONE from the firetruck and then removes another ORANGE CONE as he talks to people on the Star Lines bus and walks over to put the orange cones on the ground behind the fire truck.  The video ends here.  <br /><br />
    <br /> /><br />[size=12pt]We assume that the Star Lines Tour bus in this next video is the same bus, but I don't think so.  Look at what is ALREADY behind the firetruck when this Tour bus drives up.  Three ORANGE CONES.  <br /><br />And you see that this second Star Lines bus pulls over AFTER the ambulance and the SUV's leave the house, to let other cars pass by.<br /><br />
    <br /> /><br />(Here is a link to another version of this above same video, if you don't trust the TMZ-branded version<br />)<br /><br /><br />Looking at the first video again, at the very beginning, you see the ORANGE CONES.  Why would they be there at the beginning of the video, then disappear when the Star Lines Tour bus shows up?  So yes, it is obvious that for some reason they spliced the end of this sequence onto the beginning.  It is also obvious that there were TWO different tour buses.  But only one ambulance.<br /><br />
    <br /> />
    <br /><br />I see in one vid one cone (very hard to see)....and in the other vids, i see more cones....strange....<br /><br />
  • on 1321946658:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]To answer your question, if you can stop this video at 1:37 or thereabouts, you will see the Star Line bus on the other side of the road from the firetruck.  It is not blocking the roadway but it is closer to the firetruck than the other cars parked in front of it on the side of the road.  You will see the red sports  car on the left of the screen, then some other vehicle behind that, then the white Star Lines bus.  The firetruck is on the right side of the screen.  (Notice that the firetruck has ORANGE CONES in front of it)  It is confusing because the way this video is sequenced, the ILLUSION is that there are other vehicles that drive past after the ambulance leaves, but before the Star Lines bus drives up.  It may have all been filmed in real time, but then edited in unreal time  ;)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@PEPPER, i love this post. so let me get this right, what you are saying is that when the ambulance left there were no other cars / traffic present. however either before or after the ambulance leaves there were other vehicles. the way the video is edited created illusion that the traffic was there when the ambulance CW.<br /><br />so orange cones there to protect or prevent people traffic / cars coming thru whilst recording ambulance leaving. then later removed for when tour pass drives pass, again, creating the illusion
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    OK....another major slip up......<br /><br />[size=14pt]You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........<br /><br />BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????[/size]<br /><br />And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???
  • Hope I don't interrupt! I just want to spread love and bliss! I have read the entire thread, not in a row, and I have to praise you for your researches and investigations.  /bravo/ /bravo/ You undeniably derserve much praise, love and respect!  bearhug<br /><br />I guess that I haven't much to contribute to this discussion on account of that I haven't even watched the trial, apart from one time, and are a bit 'behind'. My studies are 'stealing' my leisure time, but I read as much as I can. <br /><br />Currently my Internet is so terribly sluggish, and have been that for almost a week. bangbang I couldn't even watch the videos TS yesterday provided! /pull hair/ I almost managed to fall a sleep due to the slowness. <br />2ugz7k6.jpg<br /><br />Even a snail is more rapid! lolol/ <br />4v1roy.jpg<br /><br /><br />@ TS. I haven't said this to you, but I love to read your comments! To be sincere, I have read almost every single post by you. Thank you so much, and I really appreciate your posts. Much peace, love and respect to you! respect/  bearhug<br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you! jkanub.gif <br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1321951679:
    <br />OK....another major slip up......<br /><br />[size=14pt]You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........<br /><br />BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????[/size]<br /><br />And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:!!! you know that is funny because each time the ambulance stopped and had to go forward to reposition to try again to reverse (reminded me of when I was trying to teach my son to reverse park!!) was when this was being said &  each time I've watched that video over the past 2 years I have always thought it was the guy directing/helping the ambulance back out of the driveway who was saying "awww Linda..... come on Linda..... come on Linda".  Like he had given the ambulance the pet name of Linda!!! I'd totally forgotten Linda the Starmaps lady.<br /><br /> His voice was a  comedic spoof of .......well.....something  :lol:
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i really7 love you guys on here...and am full of admiration for all your hard work..........what an amazing family to be part of xxxxxx
  • on 1321945940:
    <br />Apparently, earlier in the day, before the video was taken, there was an EMS 9 at the scene....and there's was no-one in the car, and the car was blocking the road....<br /><br />This is a one way street...It comes from a blog post from Romania, fantastic may I add, but because of the new forum etc, this information has been forgotton and overlooked..<br /><br />This is the site.....alot of great information here......http://sites.google.com/site/whereismichaeljackson/ambulanta<br /><br />Also, the serial numbers of the emergency vehicles, dont match the ones at Carolwood that day !! <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for posting this - there is a lot of great information that get's lost in the mix, for sure :)<br /><br />This is great information. So, if there were emergency personnel there earlier that day why wasn't it being reported?<br /><br />It's been mentioned but worth repeating - the ambulance license plate is 1261551 which equals 21 (777).<br /><br />In the first video there is a reflection of a plate and the numbers look like they've been altered. Why would that be and can anyone figure out which vehicle it is?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1321951679:
    <br />OK....another major slip up......<br /><br />[size=14pt]You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........<br /><br />BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????[/size]<br /><br />And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???<br />
    <br /><br />OMGosh 2good.....<br />Did you read my mind or something?  I was thinking that late last night, after I went to bed, the thought of just this passed by me.  LOL...great minds......crazy timing with all this for sure.  I seriously doubt there were two Lindas there that day..not a common name really. <br />And yes, Adi...the voice that says, ".....ah come on Linda...." is comic sounding in nature......almost in a Jackie Gleason, Honeymooners way (if anyone knows what I am talking about, lol... I am not old enough to have watched, I just love older TV shows) <br />Great thought 2Good......thanks for posting : )  BTW......how do you know it's Ben?  Did I miss something?  <br /><br />Blessings Always
    The video of Hollywood.TV ends when the paramedics are coming to the house, the end is really The start.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @pepper....thanks for your reply...I have to 'think' on it some more (it's too early in the morning for heavy thinking lol).<br /><br />All I know is that after reading TS' comments, I felt like this:<br /><br />penguinslap.gif<---TS being the 'slapper'<br /><br />(use_your_illusion will know exactly what I mean  :lol:)<br /><br />I then 'regrouped' and things started to become very clear to me.<br /><br />Now having read this page of comments first thing in the morning (pre-coffee), I feel like this:<br /><br />puter.gif<br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I might have to add some Irish Cream to the coffee today  :?<br /><br />On another note....7a has taken 12 days (inclusive) so far, and there's been no confirmation that it's complete.  TS stated that level 7 will not go beyond November 29th...which leaves only 8 possible days (inclusive) to finish up 'a' and get through b and c.  TS also stated that once we get through 7a...who or what went to UCLA that day will become clear (is it any clearer to anyone?).  I'm starting to think that level 7 might be an example of a hoax within a hoax  :lol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1321971436:
    <br />
    on 1321945940:
    <br />Apparently, earlier in the day, before the video was taken, there was an EMS 9 at the scene....and there's was no-one in the car, and the car was blocking the road....<br /><br />This is a one way street...It comes from a blog post from Romania, fantastic may I add, but because of the new forum etc, this information has been forgotton and overlooked..<br /><br />This is the site.....alot of great information here......http://sites.google.com/site/whereismichaeljackson/ambulanta<br /><br />Also, the serial numbers of the emergency vehicles, dont match the ones at Carolwood that day !! <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for posting this - there is a lot of great information that get's lost in the mix, for sure :)<br /><br />This is great information. So, if there were emergency personnel there earlier that day why wasn't it being reported?<br /><br />It's been mentioned but worth repeating - the ambulance license plate is 1261551 which equals 21 (777).<br /><br />In the first video there is a reflection of a plate and the numbers look like they've been altered. Why would that be and can anyone figure out which vehicle it is?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />speaking of number plates - here is another puzzle for you. I have been thinking of highlighting this for a long time (7 months), but the powers that be would not let me...I have now gone against them, and can tell you, if you decipher this clue you will find Mr Jackson, it was left in by mistake by NPG. I cannot say any more. You will soon find out why he is where he is. Some of you already know, without realising it.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aysbUMVVihw#t=336s<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_California<br /><br />Dan
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Is there something about the registration plates? I don't understand.<br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1321974057:
    <br />
    on 1321971436:
    <br />
    on 1321945940:
    <br /><br />Thank you for posting this - there is a lot of great information that get's lost in the mix, for sure :)<br /><br />This is great information. So, if there were emergency personnel there earlier that day why wasn't it being reported?<br /><br />It's been mentioned but worth repeating - the ambulance license plate is 1261551 which equals 21 (777).<br /><br />In the first video there is a reflection of a plate and the numbers look like they've been altered. Why would that be and can anyone figure out which vehicle it is?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />speaking of number plates - here is another puzzle for you. I have been thinking of highlighting this for a long time (7 months), but the powers that be would not let me...I have now gone against them, and can tell you, if you decipher this clue you will find Mr Jackson, it was left in by mistake by NPG. I cannot say any more. You will soon find out why he is where he is. Some of you already know, without realising it.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aysbUMVVihw#t=336s<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_California<br /><br />Dan<br />
    <br /><br />Dan, I don't think I'm as intrigued by what you write or what you don't.<br />I wonder who you are and how you know this info and why you couldn't write about it sooner.<br />I wonder how you get the info that this will lead us to Michael.<br />I wonder why you just come to us after almost 2 years.<br />You have puzzled me.<br />Welcome!!!  :)
    Quote from: TS_comments on November 20, 2011, 05:07:52 PM<br /><br />However, there are still a few points which should be made clearer, and then we can go to 7b.<br /><br />#1. Nobody responded to this: "I do not know if this had been published before perhaps yes, but anyway, Witness said that there were three ambulances at home that day." {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg372716;topicseen#msg372716}.<br /><br /><br /> confused/<br /><br />Video in the Link<br /><br />http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=6884954<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Dan, we don't seek to find Mr. Jackson. He will reveal when he's ready.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Ok some say there was an EMS at the place, so if it was, why would somebody bother to cut it from all the videos?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh dear God....<br /><br />Please ignore messages like that guys and don't feed the trolls.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1321983721:
    <br />Oh dear God....<br /><br />Please ignore messages like that guys and don't feed the trolls.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree 100 %. If anybody really wants to attach any importance to this ( I WON´T...that´s for sure)...please be prepared for a malicious attempt to alienate you!<br />