TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• STERS
  • STERS
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Off-topic videos "white tiger" published by TS, reminds me this photo of Paris<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Paris-Jackson-Chris-Brown-10.jpg
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1322004876:
    <br />Aussie tourists witness Michael Jackson's final Los Angeles moments <br /><br />by: James Campbell June 28, 2009 <br /><br />TWO Australian women on a bus tour of Hollywood stars' houses have told of the chaotic scenes as they accidentally witnessed the King of Pop's final exit from his Los Angeles home. <br />Melbourne woman Sally Wilson of North Fitzroy and her friend Helen Battaglia of Alfred Cove, in Perth, were on a Starlight bus tour when their driver decided to show them Michael Jackson's mansion.<br />"We turned into where Michael Jackson's been staying and as we came round the corner we saw a fire truck."<br />"The driver said 'Oh there's a fire truck here, there's a bit happening'."<br /><br /><br />Ms Wilson said the bus pulled up in front of the gates of the mansion while photographers milled around the entrance.<br /><br />RIGHT NOW, I'M THINKING, HOW LONG HAD THIS AMBULANCE BEEN THERE...BECAUSE THERE WERE ALREADY PAPARAZZI'S THERE...(OR WAS THERE A LEAK TO THEM...or were they MICHAEL'S PHOTOGRAPHERS because we haven't seen any pics from all these other paparazzis...)<br /><br /><br />"All of a sudden the gates open and out came the ambulance while paparazzi were all running and banging and trying to take photos in the back of the ambulance," Ms Wilson said.<br />They managed to capture the historic moment with photographs that show Jackson's body being taken from his home as his minders try to keep the paparazzi at bay.<br />Ms Battaglia said the scene became chaotic as Jackson's staff fought to block the paparazzi from grabbing final pictures of the dying star.<br /><br />]NOW I'M THINKING (TYPING CAPS CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE COLORS ON THIS QUICK REPLY...FOR MY COMMENTS)ON THIS DATE OF THE ARTICLE...HOW'D ANYONE, THESE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN OR THE WRITER OF THE ARTICLE KNOW THAT THE FINAL PICTURES OF MICHAEL DYING WERE CAPTURED???  HOW'D ANYONE KNOW THEY'D BECOME THE LAST PICS OF HIM ALIVE?<br /><br /><br />Ms Wilson said passengers on the bus had no idea what they were witnessing.<br />"It was all happening. We weren't sure who was in the car at that stage," she said.<br />"They were just yelling out and then the ambulance took off and two black SUVs came out of the driveway and followed it."<br />The women said photographers dashed to follow the ambulance.<br />"The paparazzi were running towards our bus saying 'go go go'," Ms Battaglia said.<br />"They got in a car and took off driving erratically, chasing the ambulance," she said.<br /><br />"I couldn't believe what was going on. It was surreal."<br /><br />As their bus then left the scene the driver paused to speak to a local woman who sells maps to the stars' houses.<br /><br />"She was crying on the phone and bus driver stopped and said "Mary, what's going on? Is it him?" Ms Wilson said.<br /><br />"She was wailing and crying but she couldn't talk, she just said "Yes, it's him. It's Michael."<br /><br />OKAY, HOW'D THIS MARY KNOW IT WAS MICHAEL, AND NO ONE ELSE DID?  WASN'T SHE ON THE CORNER, NOT INSIDE THE HOUSE LOADING WHOEVER INTO THE AMBULANCE?<br /><br />Yesterday the two women were feeling flat after their brush with celebrity death.<br /><br />"Today we're a bit sad about the whole thing," Ms Wilson said.<br /><br />So the GO GO GO was said to the starline tourist bus <br />http://www.heraldsun.com.au/aussie-tourists-witness-michael-jacksons-final-los-angeles-moments/story-fna7dq6e-1225741660779<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]If you research EMS 9, you will have the answers...........it comes from UCLA<br /><br />It arrived on the scene with sirens on, and blocked the traffice...........<br /><br />This was earlier in the day.....so *the question is "What was so important that day and who were they transporting  TO Carolwood dve ???????????????[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I THINK THIS WAS THE STORY INITIALLY LEAKED TO THE MEDIA FROM TEAM MICHAEL TO COLLABORATE WHAT "HAPPENED" THERE THAT DAY.  <br />HAVE WE SEEN THESE WOMEN? AND IF WE DID, WHO'S TO SAY THEY WERE ON THAT BUS.  ALSO, IF I'M ON A TOUR BUS OF CELEBRITIES, YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE I'D BE TAKING PICS OF THE HOMES...AND IF I CAME UPON MICHAEL JACKSON'S WITH AN AMBULANCE, I'D TAKE THEM FOR SURE, EVEN ON MY CELL IF I HAD TO.  I can't believe a bus full of Celeb stalkers and no one got a pic the whole time they sat there???  No one else granted an interview???<br />To me this is a leaked story.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    bangbang Ok, ok,ok...ma questions  >:(<br /><br />Ambulance shop number is 11803. How many ambulances with the same shop number circulates around?<br />The shop number is a way to control the ambulance services i.e.<br /><br />This one is number 71, the one used for Michael Jackson<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgeKdncUiym623qy7seTOeA0xnLWYAyTubD8aMKf0GqrBWCaCwRw<br /><br />And this one for Zsa Zsa Gabor. Seems to be the same as Michaels<br />1112-zsa-zsa-ex-tmz-01.jpg<br /><br /><br />Then we have another ambulance from LA Fire Department. This photo is genuine since it does not come from any media site.<br />users%5C8%5C1280_0007251.jpg<br /><br />From here on, I will start comparing pics AGAIN  :lol:. <br />There are many pics out there that are different between themselves. I know very little about car models, but this ambo seems to be called a Ford E450 (not sure if type I,II or III or about the year)<br /><br />Why I am pointing to this now is because I, for example, thought about the scenario of this situation (pics taken) happening in the past (1999 or 2005 i.e) and not necesarely in 2009. <br />If the ambo is a modern model ( a 2008/9 model) then we can eliminate the previous 2009 "death" circus at Carolwood.<br /><br /> geek/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=14pt]Michaels voice "I want them to say Ive never seen anything like this before...GO GO..[/size].<br /><br />http://map.ais.ucla.edu/go/Emergency-Medical-Services<br /><br /> <br />UCLA Emergency Medical Services is a student operated program that provides 9-1-1 ambulance coverage for the campus and surrounding community, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. EMS-1, our primary campus ambulance, is a basic life support unit that responds to more than 1,200 medical aid calls each year.<br /><br />History<br />In 1979, UCLA established its own Emergency Medical Services (EMS) as a response to the ever-growing campus and its increased demand for emergency medical care. Initially, UCLA Police Officers responded back to the police station, jumped in the ambulance and responded to medical aid calls. In the early 1980s, student employees started staffing the ambulance. Since that time, UCLA EMS has since grown into one of the most respected basic life support providing primary response programs in the country.<br /><br /><br /><br />Special Events<br />UCLA EMS also staffs special events that come to the UCLA campus. Notable past events have included the 1984 Olympics, Mardi Gras and Special Olympics. Recurring events include UCLA Basketball games in Pauley Pavilion, intramural sports events, Commencements, LA Times Festival of Books and Countrywide Cup Tennis tournament.<br /><br />This particular EMS 9, comes from UCLA hospital......<br /><br />But the reason this is really suspicious, is if they were first to arrive and had sirens on, why aren't we hearing from whoever was in the EMS car??<br /><br />The only paramedics that testified and were there on the scene, are Seneff and Blount from Amb. # 71..<br /><br />Why did this EMS 9 arrive first on the scene, was seen with lights flashing, blocking the road, and had no-one in it ??? <br /><br />What were they doing there, and why did they leave again ?? Obviously no-body needed help that day.....so they left.....or they actually dropped of someone or something.... <br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh for fucks sake.<br /><br />This has turned into a circus of the absurd. <br /><br />I'm not going to sit here and chase every retarded ambulance theory based on farts in the wind and a vivid, though skewed, sense of imagination.<br /><br />TS, you said it best once in the past. If an argument or theory presented is irrelevant and by that I mean: doesn't include supportive information or evidence, it will be ignored. Can we reinstate this rules? Else, I fear, the flood gates have opened and there's no going back.<br /><br />If you are truly working on a deadline, this may be a good solution to the present... challenge.
    on 1322019766:
    <br />Oh for fucks sake.<br /><br />This has turned into a circus of the absurd. <br /><br />I'm not going to sit here and chase every retarded ambulance theory based on farts in the wind and a vivid, though skewed, sense of imagination.<br /><br />TS, you said it best once in the past. If an argument or theory presented is irrelevant and by that I mean: doesn't include supportive information or evidence, it will be ignored. Can we reinstate this rules? Else, I fear, the flood gates have opened and there's no going back.<br /><br />If you are truly working on a deadline, this may be a good solution to the present... challenge.<br />
    <br /><br />I would report your post, but since it´s coming to a mod and you are one, I rather ask you here to don´t be rude towards people´s theories. Your post is uncalled for and very rude.<br /><br />No one is asking you to "sit here and chase every retarded ambulance theory", it´s your choice.<br /><br />Too bad that your expectations are too high and "reatarded theories" are not on your IQ level.<br /><br />
    Ambulances and their services can be tracked down. If more than one ambulance was @Carolwood that day it´s possible to know when, what time and what for.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec  :shock: .<br /><br /><br /><br />Paula, good connection of TS's 3 video links (White tiger) and Paris' T-shirt of a white tiger. That can't be an accident. I still find it confusing though how important TS finds them, if all he wants them for is for us to debunk them.  :? <br /><br /><br /><br />2good2btrue<br />
    [size=18pt]If you research EMS 9, you will have the answers...........it comes from UCLA[/size][size=18pt]<br /> It arrived on the scene with sirens on, and blocked the traffice...........[/size]<br /> <br /> This was earlier in the day.....so *the question is "What was so important that day and who were they transporting  TO Carolwood dve ???????????????
    <br /><br />A dead body? fresse/ <br /><br />Applehead, now how's TS going to wrap things up by the 29th if you keep on throwing in monkeywrenches? :lol:  /pull hair/  Keep on doing it though, just in case we need to abandon ship. (Just kidding!)<br /><br /><br />That video that "Dan" posted, I still don't get why Ireland, why not Bahrain, or LA.<br /><br />11+-+Jermaine+-+T-Shirt+Bahrain+et+Ireland.jpg<br /><br /><br />In the main ambulance video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxkjpnLhQJ4&feature=related  the guy says, "Achh Linda. Comon Linda. Move on Linda. Move on Linda. Comon Linda."<br />In the TMZ video by Tourbus fans  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUxX0fEQU5Q&feature=related  the guide clearly asks, "Miss Brenda."<br />In the testimony of the 2 Australians posted by 2good2btrue, they call the star maps lady, "Mary" (likely mistake, discredits her story).<br />The interview is only of Linda. So who is it? Maybe there's 2 ladies that do the maps together?<br /><br /><br /><br />I think there could be just 1 tourbus, it first stops almost fully ahead of of the firetruck where we see the orange cones put out, but then I think it may back up as security guards tells them to clear the area, where they then sit parallel to the firetruck on its left and a parked vehicle on its close right.  There is still room for cars to go in between, chasing after the leaving ambulance, which they do as well, finally talking to Star Maps Brenda (or Linda?). <br /><br />tourbus2.jpgtourbus4.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />These 2 drivers look to be the same, both short black hair, white t-shirt. But it's hard to match up the other passengers.<br /><br /><br />tourbusdriver1.jpgtourbusdriver2.jpg
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1322019766:
    <br />Oh for *bleep* sake.<br /><br />This has turned into a circus of the absurd. <br /><br />I'm not going to sit here and chase every retarded ambulance theory based on farts in the wind and a vivid, though skewed, sense of imagination.<br /><br />TS, you said it best once in the past. If an argument or theory presented is irrelevant and by that I mean: doesn't include supportive information or evidence, it will be ignored. Can we reinstate this rules? Else, I fear, the flood gates have opened and there's no going back.<br /><br />If you are truly working on a deadline, this may be a good solution to the present... challenge.<br />
    <br /><br />I've been reading this thread for the last three days and waiting for someone to say this. roll.gif<br /><br /><br />ambulance.gif<br /><br />
    Oh contraire, Miss G, I think it's very called for.<br /><br />I do not have any respect for half-brained, half-assed "theories". No one gets an A for effort in the real world and I do not agree that pure participation in any form is helpful. All things are not created equal and to suggest such is to trivialize the efforts of a lot of really good, really smart, really dedicated individuals... who have all largely abandoned this thread as of recent. They, obviously, can bite their tongue much better then I but you won't convince me for one second that they don't feel exactly as I do.<br /><br />Now I'll get a thousand whiny replies about how I'm intimidating others out of posting which is utter nonsense. Those replies that I invariably get are attempts to manipulate me into smiling and nodding at every bullshit crack pot post that we have to suffer through while it reduces our real estate value. Now if this little rant causes someone to pause and THINK before hitting reply now, and going back to check that they have a legitimate theory, or real evidence before wasting everyone's time again, then great. I say go TEAM.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1322022650:
    <br /><br />...<br /><br />That video that "Dan" posted, I still don't get why Ireland, why not Bahrain, or LA.<br /><br />11+-+Jermaine+-+T-Shirt+Bahrain+et+Ireland.jpg<br /><br />...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />DAN...DNA...Jermaine! <br /><br />:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
    So what do you Snoopy71 and Bec suggest we do until TS brings out 7b? <br />While the cats away the mice will play.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Bec, thanks for stating the obvious and I agree. I voiced my frustration earlier in a much more demure way by stating "This thread has become so confusing", but I think you said it better lol.
    @MJonmind, what gives you the impression he's away? TS has been actively engaged in the thread for the past couple of days. My understanding of the purpose of this thread was to bring up all the old ambulance theories and debunk them once and for all. But what happens if one or two people refuse to accept what the rest of the participating members, and really the majority of the hoax community, accepts as debunked information? How many different ways can you say, for example, it's just the angle, or it's just the pixilation? Are we to indulge these theories; which have all been debunked many times, repeatedly, over n over, ad nasuem, forever until... when? When do we get to just say I'm sorry, you're wrong, and move on? I don't think everyone who debunked these things already needs to repost the same information to have it completely disregarded again.<br /><br />Btw, Miss G, records can be falsified and altered so <br />
    on 1322022369:
    <br />Ambulances and their services can be tracked down. If more than one ambulance was @Carolwood that day it´s possible to know when, what time and what for.<br />
    <br />that's really not the case, but for what it's worth, ambulance to Carrolwood on 6/25/09 wasn't on the ticker for LAFD/LAPD. Can't prove it, I had access to the info too long ago, before I knew you had to archive such things- but I can attest to it, for what that's worth (nothing). There was no "official record" at all for any emergency vehicle at Carrolwood that day. I suppose it could be searched n verified, but surely by now they would have edited and created the appropriate records to legitimize everything after the fact.<br /><br />You have to look at the information and make an informed and educated decision on what's the likely truth... not imagine every possible elaborate scenario to wiggle through any loophole in an attempt to satisfy beyond any doubt. Life is full of doubts and few certainties. Proof and truth are liquid terms.<br /><br />If I walk into a room and see my dog laying in a pile of pillow fluff with a piece of pillow case hanging out of his mouth, I don't need to conjure up every potential explanation of what could have transpired to result in these same circumstances before me... I know he shredded my pillow. I know this because he has a tendency to like the fluff and I know this because I haven't walked him in 3 days (lazy azzzzzzss).
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1322003947:
    <br />
    on 1321972317:
    <br />
    on 1321951679:
    <br />OK....another major slip up......<br /><br />[size=14pt]You all probably all hear Linda saying "Michael better be alright..."...then Ben says..."Come on Linda, Come on Linda and then laughs at her..........<br /><br />BUT, as soon as the ambulance takes off.. in the tourist video....LINDA is standing at the corner at her usually post, and is on the phone......HOW DID she get there so fast............????????[/size]<br /><br />And how was she on the phone and crying when he was just being brought to the hospital ???<br />
    <br /><br />OMGosh 2good.....<br />Did you read my mind or something?  I was thinking that late last night, after I went to bed, the thought of just this passed by me.  LOL...great minds......crazy timing with all this for sure.  I seriously doubt there were two Lindas there that day..not a common name really. <br />And yes, Adi...the voice that says, ".....ah come on Linda...." is comic sounding in nature......almost in a Jackie Gleason, Honeymooners way (if anyone knows what I am talking about, lol... I am not old enough to have watched, I just love older TV shows) <br />Great thought 2Good......thanks for posting : )  BTW......how do you know it's Ben?  Did I miss something?  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />Did she ever give interview or spoke about that day? What info do we have about Linda to find her? The only Sharon who was at HLN speaking about June25 th said she was there too......<br />
    <br /><br />This is one article I know of:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/11/michael-jackson-death-home-goes-after-star-map-peddler-property-carolwood-house/#.TsyFemDK1Rk<br /><br />I think there is another article, I will try to find it...<br /><br />I would like to say....I think this thread has become interesting.......am I the only one, LOL.  No offense intended........I was always the kid who colored the background, and not the main picture.  I always seem to go against the grain of interest or all reasonable logic. <br />From the start I have stated that the ambulance video was one of the primary aspects that got me "thinking" things are not right.  I have watched these videos relentlessly and my mind is truly mush.  My eyes hurt, my head spins, yet I still search for the inevitable truth that lies within.  To me these ambulance videos/pictures are like a gigantic picture puzzle of sorts.  I once mentioned  Mind's Eye pictures.....it's like those with all the other classic picture puzzle motifs.  There is something there, yet I can't focus.  Am I just not capable....no, just tired most times I am on here.  I feel several topics are being revisited...some of which I visited in depth long ago.  By far things related to the ambulance are a favorite.  So.....thank you to everyone who have posted so much.  Several videos have now been re-found....I couldn't find some of these for the life of me.  I had seen most all...including the White Tiger ones...I just didn't save them, or couldn't do a proper search.  I appreciate all the posts...TS, you too...thank you.  The videos are all interesting and really get me thinking in all directions.  <br /><br />Blessings to you all..............<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Bec, I'm not a fighter at all, and I've always appreciated your insights and strengths. But are you calling us all this? This is pretty hurtful. Are just you, Snoopy71 and Suzy7 now on the smart team? :?  I mean no disrespect by saying this.<br /><br /><br />
    I do not have any respect for half-brained, half-assed "theories". No one gets an A for effort in the real world and I do not agree that pure participation in any form is helpful. All things are not created equal and to suggest such is to trivialize the efforts of a lot of really good, really smart, really dedicated individuals... who have all largely abandoned this thread as of recent.
    <br /><br />TS<br />
    So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009!  I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.<br /> 8-) <br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.
    <br /><br /><br />It seems to me that debunking more than one ambulance relates to other things such as more than one tourbus which I tried to debunk. These extra details are what give the whole scenario its realism.  I'm sure that ALL this was discussed ages ago, but wading through thousands of pages... bangbang  and with my memory geek/ . <br /><br /><br />Sorry TS.  Hope your day is going great though!<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1322016810:
    <br />[size=14pt]Michaels voice "I want them to say Ive never seen anything like this before...GO GO..[/size].<br /><br />http://map.ais.ucla.edu/go/Emergency-Medical-Services<br /> <br />UCLA Emergency Medical Services is a student operated program that provides 9-1-1 ambulance coverage for the campus and surrounding community, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. EMS-1, our primary campus ambulance, is a basic life support unit that responds to more than 1,200 medical aid calls each year.<br /><br />This particular EMS 9, comes from UCLA hospital......<br /><br />index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21319.0;attach=2295;image<br />
    <br /><br />This is not a vehicle from UCLA's EMS. Thier ambulances are white and blue so IDK for sure but if they had a fly-car/supervisor vehicle, my guess is it might be white and/or blue or at least have the UCLA EMS logo on it. I haven't found anything about a fly-car/supervisor's vehicle for UCLA EMS though.<br /><br />UCLAEMS.png<br />http://www.ucpd.ucla.edu/UCLA_EMSPhotoGallery.pdf<br /><br />UCLAEMS2.png<br /><br />UCLAEMS3.png<br /><br />Organization<br />UCLA Emergency Medical Services is a division of the Police Community Services section of the UCLA Police Department, along with Crime Prevention and CSO Programs. UCLA EMS operates under a team management system. "Team Management" consists of the EMS Manager, Medical Director, Supervisors and Coordinators, and Team Representative - it meets monthly to discuss organizational and operational issues.<br /><br />Vehicles and Equipment<br />UCLA EMS currently owns one Chevy type III ambulance from Wheeled Coach and two Type II Ford ambulances outfitted by Leader Industries in El Monte, CA. It also has an electric cart for special events, specially outfitted to accommodate a gurney and other medical equipment.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California,_Los_Angeles_Emergency_Medical_Services<br /><br />EMS Captains<br />Each battalion is assigned a single EMS District Captain who's job it is to oversee the EMS program and procedures within his district. They coordinate and handle all inspections of EMS apparatus, equipment and supplies, handle the in-service training, evaluate personnel, act as a liaison to hospital staff, and respond to all emergencies requiring medical supervision. The program was created after it became clear that there was a deficiency in having non-paramedic trained captains in supervisory roles over the paramedics without anyone of rank who understands the procedures and protocols outlined by the county and department to act as an overseer district wide or on an incident. Typical responses will be to all incidents in which 3 or more BLS rescue ambulances are assigned, or 2 or more paramedic rescue ambulances. They will also respond to all fires, physical rescue assignments, shootings and incidents involving Law Enforcement that require EMS. Their function is as medical unit leader to the incident commander and will typically keep track of who is being transported and to where, what aid is being given, notifying the incident commander (IC) if more ambulances are needed, and acting as a staging officer for the ambulances. They will also respond to most Air Ambulance calls for documentation, evaluation and supervision. Think of them as similar to a Battalion Chief but on the EMS side. While a BC is a firefighter, he isn't going to be the one with the hose running into a building. Same with the EMS Captain treating patients, they are there to oversee an incident.<br /><br />Vehicles<br />LAFD EMS Captains drive white over red color Ford Crown Victorias with MX7000 lightbars with two rear amber flashers and wig wag headlights. Standard siren is the fed sig touchmaster or smart siren. <br /><br />There are more photos of these cars on the site: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/7398-a-guide-to-the-lafd-and-assisting-agencies/<br /><br />EMS10.png<br />http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikesphotos_us/3369168030/in/photostream/<br /><br />ems9o.png<br /><br />As for numbering the LAFD vehicles, would there be both a Car and an SUV with the same numbers "EMS 9"? Because we see this "EMS 9" on the car in Ben Evanstad's video and the previously posted LAFD SUV. I don't know the answer to that.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Vehicles<br />LAFD EMS Captains drive white over red color Ford Crown Victorias with MX7000 lightbars with two rear amber flashers and wig wag headlights. Standard siren is the fed sig touchmaster or smart siren.   /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/<br /><br />Good find......So my question is "Why was there an EMS captain on the scene that day....and you can clearly see that the EMS car is empty....so whoever drove it there, would be inside the house.<br /><br />But this has never been talked about, or why wasnt this person put on the stand ?????
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wednesday/SD: still no PM from you. I am waiting but I am not very patient anymore. Your choice here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I can't figure out what the logo is on the door of the car but it doesn't look like either the LAFD or UCLA EMS logo to me but maybe I have just looked at the photo for too long.  :shock:<br /><br />logo2.png<br /><br />Any ideas or am I simply mistaken?
  • STERS
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    In the past 2+ years of this hoax this is the 1st time I have ever seen pictures or heard of this red EMS9 vehicle outside Carolwood on that day.<br /><br />Was there something I missed ages and ages ago about this vehicle?<br /><br />Weird it seems only to have been brought up now (or maybe that's just how it seems to me).<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Applehead, that video is CUT and EDITED into the end and that so called second ambulance is the same ambulance as the first one, when it ARRIVED! Didn't you pay attention at all? There is ZERO evidence for more than one ambulance: ZERO. <br /><br />TS, here ya go:<br /><br />old-computers.gif

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."