TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322290867:
    <br />If I can recall, Kai said that Paris and Blanket were downstairs with her, praying with the other workers. And then her story changed to all three of them were in the hallway. I'm not saying that she's a 'major' part of it because maybe she had forgotten, but ... that was probably part of the stript.<br />
    <br /><br />What makes me think about Kai is, she says that she saw Murray in a panic, she called the security and Prince and then she went back to the kitchen to prepare lunch. In a panic moment like that, while it is so obvious that something's going on with Michael, how could you go back to the kitchen like nothing is happening and nothing is wrong? Isn't that weird? Yes, she has a job to do but that was a very unordinary situation but she just went back into the kitchen even before learning what's going on? Sounds very weird to me.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1322350418:
    <br />
    on 1322290867:
    <br />If I can recall, Kai said that Paris and Blanket were downstairs with her, praying with the other workers. And then her story changed to all three of them were in the hallway. I'm not saying that she's a 'major' part of it because maybe she had forgotten, but ... that was probably part of the stript.<br />
    <br /><br />What makes me think about Kai is, she says that she saw Murray in a panic, she called the security and Prince and then she went back to the kitchen to prepare lunch. In a panic moment like that, while it is so obvious that something's going on with Michael, how could you go back to the kitchen like nothing is happening and nothing is wrong? Isn't that weird? Yes, she has a job to do but that was a very unordinary situation but she just went back into the kitchen even before learning what's going on? Sounds very weird to me.<br />
    <br /><br />IF you believe that even happened.  IF you believe Murray did that, and ran for help, and Kai saw him...blah blah...yeah weird.  Cuz, for whatever reasons, we can see those pieces of the puzzle don't fit.  Every way we turn the puzzle pieces, they do not fit.  The only thing that works is to say, that none of it was real.  With that piece, ANYTHING will fit.  The only piece left is to find out the WHY.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    IF you believe that even happened.  IF you believe Murray did that, and ran for help,
    <br /><br />Exactly. I said a few posts earlier why I start to believe it didn't even happen that Murray came downstairs screaming, risking to alert the housekeepers who didn't have to know a thing, risking them to react in the wrong way for the hoax? Of course  am not sure but I think it is a possibility.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322350874:
    <br />
    IF you believe that even happened.  IF you believe Murray did that, and ran for help,
    <br /><br />Exactly. I said a few posts earlier why I start to believe it didn't even happen that Murray came downstairs screaming, risking to alert the housekeepers who didn't have to know a thing, risking them to react in the wrong way for the hoax? Of course  am not sure but I think it is a possibility.<br />
    <br /><br />Actually I believe that Murray came downstairs to call for help. There were maids, probably nanny and the chef in the house and if they are not in on the hoax, the act had to be as real as it could be. It would be risky not to let them see and hear anything and then hear them speaking on the news, there was nothing wrong in the house that morning. Real witnesses who think the "death" is real was needed the most to give the whole act reality.
  • "Nothing's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side."- Speechless<br /><br />"I'm the light of the world, I feel grand." -This Is It<br /><br />"I just want you to recognize me in the temple." -JAM<br /><br />"You can change the world".... "I can't do it by myself." -Cry<br /><br />"You rock my world ya know ya did, and everything I own I give."-  You Rock My Word<br /><br />"Things will go betta if you just..." - Hold My Hand<br /><br />  I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. All this time we have been asked to BELIEVE and told that it's all for LOVE(without the dots).  I think "Michael" has been trying to tell us who his is for very long time. <br />  TS quoted Jesus we he/she started 7b and I don't believe it was by accident.  For me one song stands out among all others when i contemplate who  "Michael" really is.<br />  Pop stars don't write songs like this.....I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE......how bout you?<br />  /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I will but my head in again with some facts....not of my opinion.<br /><br />The paramedics report........now this is really weird.  This has lots of strange information on it..<br /><br />1.  The rectangle from the start of the line is a sign of heart rate, pulse. ...still very high. <br /><br />But suddenly, vital signs are lost and we get a straight line,  suggesting ? last breath of the patient. Even so, the diagram shows that the patient was alive in the hands of paramedics.<br />- HR is heart rate. So the patient had pulse <70, which is normal. <br /><br />- Michael was born in 29, not 28. And he called Michael, not Michael.<br /><br />- At 11.51 (time on ECG), the ambulance did not even know that there was an emergency to attend 100N Carolwood Dr.  and had made no call to confirm this, so it can not be the MJ's ECG at this address.<br /><br />- A patient with 26 concentration in CO 2  is not in danger, for the simple reason that "The normal range is 20-29 mEq / L".  www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003469.htm . So these figures presented are of a person still alive.<br /><br />- Baking soda which is to increase the alkalinity is taken with utmost caution. Why? To that effect can be reversed, ie, to kill the patient, bicarbonate decomposes and releases just CO 2 . Fighting blood acidosis is only after patient recovery. "It has been shown that administration of sodium bicarbonate during RCR can be dangerous because tissue acidosis is caused mainly by decreased blood flow and the accumulation of CO 2  in tissues. The administration of sodium bicarbonate lead to a "paradoxical" worsening intracellular acidosis and brain by the cerebral accumulation and intracellular.. So why did paramedics administer it twice to the  patient if stats suggest a normal cardiac rhythym. <br /><br />- The patient came to UCLA in 13.07. Then, it is impossible for paramedics to do ECG to 13.13, when the patient was already admitted. <br /><br />- I understand that paramedics are alowed to administer substances in IV infusions, do CPR and connect monitor devices. But why wasn't the patient  defibrillated on scene or in transit??? <br /><br />BECAUSE THE PATIENT WAS EITHER NOT MJ.......or an ALIVE MJ !!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1322350103:
    <br />
    on 1322349052:
    <br />Beats me. Nothing seems to fit. None of the theories . I don't know how the hell he did it crash/ crash/ crash/.<br />Going to bed now, hoping that TS will post by tomorrow morning or I'll have a revealing dream /white flag/.<br /> bearhug to Michael, wherever you are.<br /><br />the corpse theory would be good but the main problem is how to get a fresh corpse that matches<br />the dummy would be good but involves the paramedics <br />nothing is not good because involves too many people<br /><br />I give up for today<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Also, did you notice that june 25 th 2009 is the ONLY DATE able to cut the hoax time  in a perfection NUMEROLOGIE.<br /><br />i'll explain <br />the 555days of the hoax is the first daythis yearJanuary 1st ( i'm sure but i think, the album Michael came out this day )  <br />then, the 666 day of the hoax is the 21 april wich is the 111 day of this year. ( add 666+111= 777) <br />then the 777 days of te hoax is the August 10th wich is also the 222 day of this year (add 777+222=999<br />and to finish, on november 29 th, it wil be the 888 day of this hoax (symbolizing RESURECTION ) and also the 333 day of this year (symbolizing trinity) and then add you will be shocked. 888+333= 1221 !!!! THIS JUST BLOW MY MIND  .<br />so, try with with any other dates, you will NEVER find a so perfect numerologie<br />only june 25th is able to pulling that of .<br />and don't forget that pepsy incident is exactly the middle of mj life  day for day !!<br />So, is there a coincidence again ?i don't think so. <br />i try hard to find others theorie but the  real resurection seem to fit perfectly , and i tell you, i'm scared . good night all. with love <br />
    <br /><br />@mimi, @applehead, @dontwalkaway and @Gina...I'm with you guys also! I Believe that in order to be thorough in our "investigating", we must look at ALL possible theories, even ones that may seem "Impossible", like 'Resurrection" and  "Ascension", and when researching these subjects, it is impossible NOT to see the connections, to Michael! (in my opinion)<br /><br />This whole "hoax" is all about "Perception". There are many ways to "perceive" the clues, but until you look WAY outside of the box, and study all the options, you will not be able to put all of the pieces to this "Puzzle" together. <br /><br />The human Mind is a very powerful tool, as is the Heart, and Michael is a master of both. His Life and messages parallel that of Jesus. The "Signs" are everywhere in his Life's work, but for some reason, people just brush that off, as if it means nothing. It has been 2011 years since Jesus walked the Earth, and although people Believe that he is coming back one day to save the world, do they REALLY Believe that?? If they do, then what do people perceive the "second coming" to be? Is it really impossible to fathom that  this is about to happen in OUR lifetime? Is it really impossible to Believe that Michael Jackson, a man who lived a life that was as close to "Jesus',then any other human being on this planet, could be the "man" who is coming back to save humanity before we destroy ourselves and our planet any further?? With 2012 fast approaching, can we just ignore all of the "prophecies" of the past or is it time to take a look back at Michael's Life and Messages, through "new" eyes,... with a totally different "perception"?<br /><br />I in no way have ALL of the answers, but I do know what I am feeling and I know that my "perception" about EVERYTHING has changed since the beginning of this "adventure",and I can not and will not ever go back to my old way of thinking. I still strongly Believe that if you are still searching for "HOW" Michael pulled off this hoax, instead of "WHY" Michael did this, then I am afraid that you will be forever "chasing your tails", because no matter how hard you try to come up with the answers to "How", you will never know the "True Story", until Michael himself tells you? Everything is just an "assumption" until then. BUT, if you ask yourself "WHY" did Michael do this, you will find ALL of the answers you are looking for, and it will lead you on a path of LOVE and "Enlightenment" and HOPE for a better future for all of us!<br />No one can tell you what to BELIEVE, and I know that everyone has to follow their own path in life, but I just ask you all to PLEASE, just research the possibility of Michael being someone much more important to humanity, then just the "entertainer" of this Hoax, because there is so much more to "HIS- (s)tory".<br /><br />It's all for L.O.V.E.<br /><br />Thank you for listening, and please forgive me for being off topic.<br />I LOVE YOU all so very much! LIVE LOVE, BE LOVE...We are ONE!!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1322354859:
    <br />"Nothing's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side."- Speechless<br /><br />"I'm the light of the world, I feel grand." -This Is It<br /><br />"I just want you to recognize me in the temple." -JAM<br /><br />"You can change the world".... "I can't do it by myself." -Cry<br /><br />"You rock my world ya know ya did, and everything I own I give."-  You Rock My Word<br /><br />"Things will go betta if you just..." - Hold My Hand<br /><br />  I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. All this time we have been asked to BELIEVE and told that it's all for LOVE(without the dots).  I think "Michael" has been trying to tell us who his is for very long time. <br />  TS quoted Jesus we he/she started 7b and I don't believe it was by accident.  For me one song stands out among all others when i contemplate who  "Michael" really is.<br />  Pop stars don't write songs like this.....I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE......how bout you?<br />  /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />AMEN Tooty!! Sending you Blessings LOVE and LIGHT always!!!!<br /> bearhug<br />
    By posting this information, hopefully will help us understand exactly who was transported to UCLA, Or that the report is FAKED, and therefore, would mean nothing was transported to UCLA that day...God Bless.<br /><br />The section of the report that puzzles me is the right column.  This is where the paramedics write the case codes. Here are the sections and codes: <br />- Medical:  CA.......Cancer<br />- Trauma: - <br />- Mechanism: - <br />- LOS (Level Of Severity): It (severe, life-threatening HAD The Patient Signs and Symptoms or I)<br />- GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale): 3<br />- RTS (Revised Trauma Score) - <br />- EYE: FD (Fixed & Dilated) (does not specify color)<br />- Resp: AP (Apnea: The absence of spontaneous respirations or When documenting the dead body)<br />- Skins: PA (abnormally pale, Ashen, or gray)<br />- Air / Arrest / place (Altered Level of Consciousness) / Other: GO, GM, EK (electrocardiogram), IV (intravenous), ME, CP ( Chest Pain ). <br /><br />I'm not sure the GO and GM, however, there are letters, not on the list of these abbreviations. <br />But I wonder since when did Michael have cancer? <br /><br />There's chest pain (heart simprome), if the patient is unconscious how would they know that? <br /><br />Cardiac Arrest, but paramedics manual is code for cancer and cardiac arrest just not there, but there is a wide range of attacks, more specifically called for in the cardio-pulmonary or cerebral infarctionat . <br />To cut off the leading zero in the report (the pulse), we have the following translation: unchanged. This should be a " forced pulse." <br /><br />: NUPU, which does not appear anywhere in the report.<br />I can not understand,  how this was completed by the paramedic. <br /><br />These are the results: emergency....a patient suffering from cancer, with fixed pupils, no breathing, unconscious, but complaining of chest pain. <br /><br />And the report still has puzzles!<br /><br />Murray's medical license number is the G7 in 1169, and the report is G0 1168.<br /><br />I found some names of paramedics. One of them is known. <br /><br />  Here is a database of California paramedics. www.centralregistry.ca.gov . Let's see who are the three musketeers. <br /><br />EMT32907: Randall A. Johnson . Renewed license for the New Year in 2009. There are 22 people with that name in California. None in LA. Probably living in satellite towns. In Long Beach, where he received the license, do not stay any RAJ today, but once formed an R Allen J, who is now 59 years. I say we cut it from the list, it can not be our paramedic. So, E032907 took license in Long Beach, lives in city X and works in LA. A commuter hell!<br />EMT33663: Erik. A. Lee . It has the oldest license from 9/18/2008. The name is so common that it's difficult to appreciate our man. <br />EMT51210: Chad B Brazee , only one in California. Stay in Irvine, has licensed from Ventura and working in LA. Is 27 years old, graduated from Santa Margarita Catholic High School in 2001. The odd thing is that this boy has got license in April 2010. But I guess he renewed it. EMT51210 true whether he finished with ambulances and Brazee has inherited ID. After resonance name is only likely to be black girls posing in LA<br />
  • @ SCORPIONCHIK- u said, "MJ production could include in role everybody but court, attorneys and authorities. Enough."  there have been doubts about the seal in the court that was shown during breaks.  is it the actual seal, there were 1 to many or 1 less (can't remember) stars.  if the seal is not real then i would assume the court room and the proceedings are also fake, including judge, attorney, authorities & witnesses. and why do we have to answer these same verification questions every time ??
  • on 1322357510:
    <br />@ SCORPIONCHIK- u said, "MJ production could include in role everybody but court, attorneys and authorities. Enough."  there have been doubts about the seal in the court that was shown during breaks.  is it the actual seal, there were 1 to many or 1 less (can't remember) stars.  if the seal is not real then i would assume the court room and the proceedings are also fake, including judge, attorney, authorities & witnesses. and why do we have to answer these same verification questions every time ??<br />
    <br /><br />The seal is real, it's just a mistake/omission. You can't say Michael Pastor is not real or was playing one of the leading roles  of MJ Production "Hoax" movie, and juries were in secondary roles, attornyes are  in back up roles, etc. Jacksons were in Michael protective role, I can understand that.<br />Enough of fairy tale or making joke of American legal system. It is NOT perfect, nowhere it is perfect, but it is not a part of a comedy/thriller of MJ .No matter how much I love and adore Michael, I can't beilieve in that crap. Michael's hoax does not include court. Michael escaped for serious reason and Murray is charged for what he has done, not accurately because he was trying to kill Michael, but the trial is real; incomplete, but real. I WISH I AM 100% WRONG! Will see.
  • I'm scared of the possibility that Mimi is right....WHERE ARE YOU T.S?!?!?!
    on 1322350103:
    <br />
    on 1322349052:
    <br />Beats me. Nothing seems to fit. None of the theories . I don't know how the hell he did it crash/ crash/ crash/.<br />Going to bed now, hoping that TS will post by tomorrow morning or I'll have a revealing dream /white flag/.<br /> bearhug to Michael, wherever you are.<br /><br />the corpse theory would be good but the main problem is how to get a fresh corpse that matches<br />the dummy would be good but involves the paramedics <br />nothing is not good because involves too many people<br /><br />I give up for today<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Also, did you notice that june 25 th 2009 is the ONLY DATE able to cut the hoax time  in a perfection NUMEROLOGIE.<br /><br />i'll explain <br />the 555days of the hoax is the first daythis yearJanuary 1st ( i'm sure but i think, the album Michael came out this day )  <br />then, the 666 day of the hoax is the 21 april wich is the 111 day of this year. ( add 666+111= 777) <br />then the 777 days of te hoax is the August 10th wich is also the 222 day of this year (add 777+222=999<br />and to finish, on november 29 th, it wil be the 888 day of this hoax (symbolizing RESURECTION ) and also the 333 day of this year (symbolizing trinity) and then add you will be shocked. 888+333= 1221 !!!! THIS JUST BLOW MY MIND  .<br />so, try with with any other dates, you will NEVER find a so perfect numerologie<br />only june 25th is able to pulling that of .<br />and don't forget that pepsy incident is exactly the middle of mj life  day for day !!<br />So, is there a coincidence again ?i don't think so. <br />i try hard to find others theorie but the  real resurection seem to fit perfectly , and i tell you, i'm scared . good night all. with love <br />
    <br /><br />Just wondering, WHY does the number 888 MEAN resurrection????  Who says it does???  If I search the meaning of numbers, the number 888 will say resurrection????
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1322359584:
    <br />
    on 1322350103:
    <br />
    on 1322349052:
    <br /><br />Just wondering, WHY does the number 888 MEAN resurrection????  Who says it does???  If I search the meaning of numbers, the number 888 will say resurrection????<br />
    <br /><br />Hopefully this website will help you: http://www.taratarot.com/id42.html<br /><br />"Number 8 turned horizontally on it’s side symbolizes Infinity ∞, Endless Life.  It means all time,past,present and future, centred in the present moment of NOW. On the Highest Spiritual level all time is NOW. Everything that ever happened is occurring NOW and everything that ever will happen is happening NOW. We create our present from our past and our future from our present. It is Karma. So 888 is a Triply Karmic Day. Karmic to the third Power. This is a very powerful occurance......888, the number of  the Holy Spirit , an endless cord, the ourobouros serpent eating it’s tail. The Infinity symbol appears in a number of traditional Tarot Trumps, the Magician # 1,  and # 8 Strength/Justice." (theres a lot more on the website)
  • MJFAN7 you believe this stuff too?! (MJ being a archangel)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    8 is Elvis's number.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1322360305:
    <br />MJFAN7 you believe this stuff too?! (MJ being a archangel)<br />
    <br /><br />Many people on this forum believe that there is MUCH more to Mike than 'meets the eye'.  Even prior to June 25th, many felt that Mike was special and those who never looked deep enough prior to his 'death', for whatever reason, soon came to 'feel' it as they kept learning more about 'the man' and who he always was all along (right before our eyes).<br /><br />There are many threads on this very board that delve into theories that many would say extend way outta the box (i.e. Souza had started a whole thread and called it something like 'thinking wayyyyy outta the box' lol....I can't remember the exact title of it and I couldn't find it just now).  Unfortunately, not many people participated or shared their thoughts in that thread or others dealing with possible 'religious' and/or spiritual connections between Mike and the reasons (the WHY) of the hoax.  For those interested in those theories, there are plenty of great posts by members who felt comfortable enough to share their thoughts.<br /><br />While I definitely think it's extremely important to understand the WHY of the hoax (and many of us have attempted just that in other threads/other topics)...IF you believe that TS is here with us on Mike's behalf, then HE feels it important enough for us to understand the HOW's as well.  I don't think engaging in the 'hows' detracts from the message or the 'why' of the hoax...but rather, as TS pointed out, understanding the hows will make the 'why' that much more solid within our own minds.  Not everyone 'works' this way and for some maybe the 'hows' aren't important to them and that's ok too...to each their own.  <br /><br />TS started this thread for those that DO want to pursue/understand the hows and that's all we're trying to do here.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />P.S.  Sorry for being off-topic about an off-topic topic  :?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not believe that had someone or something in the ambulance, why , already handed us all the tools, we have seen pieces of photos and pictures, showed us different images. 1. An ambulance the June 25 in the house, after the ambulance very slowly and not sirens and a photographer "trying to take a picture". 2. A photo of ambulance that is obviously false 3. An ambulance parked in front of a hospital and paramedical staff to take the stretcher inside the hospital.<br />The autopsy report of the dental work in the body differs from that MJ was found to dental records and the autopsy showed that the patient has no signs of fracture althiugh know MJ's leg was injured years ago. In the body of the autopsy no signs of any type of surgical work in the nose of the body, or scarring of the incident of Pepsi, which is what I think the body in the ambulance? Really could be anyone or no one, not to mislead anyone that the two doctors of the hospital and the coroner know everything. I do not even have to look like MJ. A patient who died in a hospice or someone who died in the hospital.
    Geez, what's happening here?  Hasn't all this stuff all been brought up before??  We went sooo deep into this before, and now the possiblility is again surfacing??  "Visions from Michael thread" was a very long one, with many people seeing visions from MJ that suggested he could be on the other side, and will ressurect"<br /><br />Now to the task at hand.?? <br /><br /><br />We need to stick to the factual, which is not easy....The paramedics reports is fake, and stands no legal ground in the court of law...wrong date of birth, wrong spelling of name.....they also claim Murray was in total control of the situation and they had to follow his instructions and thats why no debribrillation was performed at the home or in the ambulance.........<br />MY THEORY IS " [size=14pt]what is the common bond that ties all these professional people involved in the hoax"[/size]<br /><br />WHY WOULD THEY ALL AGREE TO HELP MJ??  What would be so important to all of them that they would agree to go along with it???<br /><br />What has affected Americans so badly, that these credible professional people would go along with it??  How would it benefit them too when bam day comes?????  <br /><br />Who has ordered them to go along with it??  Which higher authorites could have that amount of power???<br /><br />Well, first answer........9/11 terrorist attacks affected all of these people.<br /><br />MJ should have been dead that day too.<br /><br />Can you think of anything else...London bombings in England....Hmmmm on the 7.7<br /><br /><br />Government and secret services would have enough power over these people, as they are all helping to expose something..<br /><br />OR Michael is really dead, or <br /><br />Needed a lung transplant, and a donor lung became available that day, and he was taken into UCLA for the transplant........<br /><br />I love you all and God bless bearhug<br /><br />ONLY Michael knows.......... /judge/ /judge/ /judge/ /judge/
    on 1322360305:
    <br />MJFAN7 you believe this stuff too?! (MJ being a archangel)<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know how I feel about that. I think it's quite obvious that God plays a big part in Michael's life. Why do you think Michael didn't feel like going to the meeting at the top of the world trade center on 9/11?
  • In a interview Michael said that he was at a hotel or something and heard the news aboout 911 and got everyone (the kids and stuff) and they went away to I guess another part of NY, he didn't say. He didn't go to a meeting or anything.  I'm not sure what interview he said though.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Because... it's a movie? All these entities are available for assistance in Hollywood Productions; LAPD, LAFD, Paramedics, UCLA... shoot, the Coroner said a movie prop company has a van that looks just like theirs. The FBI even has an entertainment division. And they do movies in real court rooms and hospitals all the time.
    on 1322362574:
    <br />In a interview Michael said that he was at a hotel or something and heard the news aboout 911 and got everyone (the kids and stuff) and they went away to I guess another part of NY, he didn't say. He didn't go to a meeting or anything.  I'm not sure what interview he said though.<br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine's book said Michael had appointments at the top of the world trade center on 9/11, and he overslept or didn't feel like it, one of those.
    on 1322361870:
    <br />Geez, what's happening here?  Hasn't all this stuff all been brought up before??  We went sooo deep into this before, and now the possiblility is again surfacing??  "Visions from Michael thread" was a very long one, with many people seeing visions from MJ that suggested he could be on the other side, and will ressurect"<br /><br />Seems like whenever we get stuck or bored we tend to either rehash topics or come up with outrageous ones.. (not saying these ARE now)<br /><br />Now to the task at hand.?? <br /><br /><br />We need to stick to the factual, which is not easy....The paramedics reports is fake, and stands no legal ground in the court of law...wrong date of birth, wrong spelling of name.....they also claim Murray was in total control of the situation and they had to follow his instructions and thats why no debribrillation was performed at the home or in the ambulance.........<br />MY THEORY IS " [size=14pt]what is the common bond that ties all these professional people involved in the hoax"[/size]<br /><br />WHY WOULD THEY ALL AGREE TO HELP MJ??  What would be so important to all of them that they would agree to go along with it???<br /><br />What has affected Americans so badly, that these credible professional people would go along with it??  How would it benefit them too when bam day comes?????  <br /><br />Who has ordered them to go along with it??  Which higher authorites could have that amount of power???<br /><br />Well, first answer........9/11 terrorist attacks affected all of these people.<br /><br />MJ should have been dead that day too.<br /><br />Can you think of anything else...London bombings in England....Hmmmm on the 7.7<br /><br /><br />Government and secret services would have enough power over these people, as they are all helping to expose something..<br /><br />OR Michael is really dead, or <br /><br />Needed a lung transplant, and a donor lung became available that day, and he was taken into UCLA for the transplant........<br /><br />I love you all and God bless bearhug<br /><br />ONLY Michael knows.......... /judge/ /judge/ /judge/ /judge/<br />
    <br /><br />Great questions to ponder!!!  <br />To tell you the truth, if it's simply a movie, which it's probably not, then wondering about all these things all these years wouldn't matter anyhow, or the court or anything.  But, if Michael has a message, a reason, or a sting is going on for a reason, then we'll know one day.  I've wondered lately if all these celebs jumping on the media and paparazzi's (especially in England) is a reason this is going on.  With the things Arnie talks about, nothing being private, and personal info getting stolen and released, just like the other celebs are saying now, I wonder if this is about what the media did to Michael.<br />Anyhow, maybe at this point of the game, we are just to know the details of how, as is who went to the hosp...(to me if we would believe in a resurrection, we'd have to believe he's dead)and wait for the why's when it's the right time for that!
    on 1322362942:
    <br />Because... it's a movie? All these entities are available for assistance in Hollywood Productions; LAPD, LAFD, Paramedics, UCLA... shoot, the Coroner said a movie prop company has a van that looks just like theirs. The FBI even has an entertainment division. And they do movies in real court rooms and hospitals all the time.<br />
    <br />Dang Bec...I didn't know THAT!!!  My heart has always believed this is simply a movie and I try to convince it otherwise.  Then you write that and it makes it easier for me to follow my heart ;)