TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    He had just finished his 2001 concerts the evening before and he had a meeting scheduled on the top floor of one of the WTC's.  He cancelled because he was too tired.  Then 9/11 attacks happened, he also received a call from one of the Saudi Arabian friends he had to worn him that the attacks were iminent...<br /><br />Was Michael Jackson the Archangel?  <br />Written by Dr. Firpo W. Carr, (Columnist), on 11-19-2009 00:00 <br /> <br />To millions of fans spanning the globe Michael Joseph Jackson was angelic. The biblical word "angel" simply means "messenger of God." And if ever God sent a messenger in recent times, loyal fans believe Michael Jackson to be that man. Some feel that among other caring, angelic persons in our lifetime (like Mother Theresa, or lesser known persons from other cultures), Michael stands out as an archangel. This is partly attributable to the sheer magnitude of his influence. Indeed, fans insist he was the principle one or chief (hence "arch-") among those considered to be angelic. In fact, it has been stated that a man's greatness can be measured by that which he has left others to contemplate. By this dictum, Michael Jackson was indeed a great man; an incredibly wonderful human being who reflected the godly qualities of love and generosity on a grand scale. In fact, his very name, "Michael," means, "Who is like God?" But, there is another historical "Michael" who is far more famous than Michael Jackson. Some have even confused the two. Who might this other Michael be?<br /><br /><br />You can read more here....very interesting if I say so myself...<br />http://www.lasentinel.net/Was-Michael-Jackson-the-Archangel.html
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well I'm just saying. It's totally possible to do this as a movie using... Live MJ.<br /><br />I know I know I'm sorry. If I was feeling smarter tonight I'd put up a better argument. But then I'm not sure it would make a difference anyway.<br /><br />When you're watching a good movie it seems very real. That's usually one of the criteria of a good movie actually.
  • I agree that this movie has a Live MJ
  •   Since my last post reflected lyrics, I will throw the dummy theory in the ring.  We all learned (finally) what the hell Michael was talking about when he said "Annie are you okay" in Smooth Criminal.  Interesting lyric if you apply it to the hoax.  That, coupled with the "Dr, Murray-sessitation", leads us further down the rabbit hole. I am a firm believer that if we go back and listen to Michael's songs and LISTEN to what he is saying we can find many answers to the hoax.<br />  Wanna be startin somethin was the beginning.  Michael seemed to become more pissed off with each new album. What is so amazing is the he managed to hold true to his message of LOVE the entire time. <br />  Consider the lyrics of BAD...Threatened.... etc etc.<br />  TS made us aware that we may want to think of Michael in a new light in order to find answers.  I can see where he/she is coming from for sure. Haters hate because they think they know him and fans love him for the same reason.....ironic isn't it.  He didn't say "and the whole world has to answer right now cuz I tell you once again...who's BAD." for nothing, he meant it.<br /> Anyway, I am going with the dummy theory and backing it with "Annie are you okay" and TS suggesting we reconsider who we are dealing with..........  /cook/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    By popular demand:<br />[size=14pt]Anyone who wants to discuss the theory that MJ really did die and was resurrected because he is the second coming of christ or an angel, there's a thread for that... but you're off topic here. From now on those posts will be deleted off this thread. Ok? Fair warning.[/size]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1322346894:
    <br />Don't know if this has already been tossed in the ring as an idea, but MJ reportedly went back and forth to Klein's office in May 2009.  Could have been that half the time that "MJ" was actually a hospice patient receiving plastic surgery to look like MJ.  Just a thought.  <br />
    <br /><br />Did anybody else check the building?<br />MJ was filmed at a backdoor in the neighbourhood which does NOT belong to Klein's address.<br />It is a red brick building, right? If I recall right, it is the same narrow back street where a mirror was broken off an ambulance by MJ's SUV in May 2009. Check it out.<br /><br />There are several docs in the house that Klein has his suite in, e.g. a dentist.<br />There's an agency for unknown stars, too.<br />So whom did MJ see in that building?<br /><br />If we can't boil it down to facts, we have to take it as speculation and distraction attempt.<br /><br />MJ coming out of a backdoor and a press agency (or spokesperson) making it a visit at Dr. Klein does NOT mean he visited him. MJ would never tell where he was, wouldn't he? Except, except what he wanted the public to believe...
  • on 1322366748:
    <br />By popular demand:<br />[size=14pt]Anyone who wants to discuss the theory that MJ really did die and was resurrected because he is the second coming of christ or an angel, there's a thread for that... but you're off topic here. From now on those posts will be deleted off this thread. Ok? Fair warning.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you bec! They were depressing and confusing me
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks bec.  <br /><br />For those interested, I did find and bump the thread that I mentioned in my previous post (the one Souza started EOW/Biblical theories).<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1322367008:
    <br />
    on 1322346894:
    <br />Don't know if this has already been tossed in the ring as an idea, but MJ reportedly went back and forth to Klein's office in May 2009.  Could have been that half the time that "MJ" was actually a hospice patient receiving plastic surgery to look like MJ.  Just a thought.  <br />
    <br /><br />Did anybody else check the building?<br />MJ was filmed at a backdoor in the neighbourhood which does NOT belong to Klein's address.<br />It is a red brick building, right? If I recall right, it is the same narrow back street where a mirror was broken off an ambulance by MJ's SUV in May 2009. Check it out.<br /><br />There are several docs in the house that Klein has his suite in, e.g. a dentist.<br />There's an agency for unknown stars, too.<br />So whom did MJ see in that building?<br /><br />If we can't boil it down to facts, we have to take it as speculation and distraction attempt.<br /><br />MJ coming out of a backdoor and a press agency (or spokesperson) making it a visit at Dr. Klein does NOT mean he visited him. MJ would never tell where he was, wouldn't he? Except, except what he wanted the public to believe...<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yeah that's a good tie in. In that photo series (by TMZ of course) there's a pic of  that ambulance parked next to a garbage dumpster. I laughed when I randomly scrolled through it.
  • on 1322367008:
    <br />
    on 1322346894:
    <br /><br />Did anybody else check the building?<br />MJ was filmed at a backdoor in the neighbourhood which does NOT belong to Klein's address.<br />It is a red brick building, right? If I recall right, it is the same narrow back street where a mirror was broken off an ambulance by MJ's SUV in May 2009. Check it out.<br /><br />There are several docs in the house that Klein has his suite in, e.g. a dentist.<br />There's an agency for unknown stars, too.<br />So whom did MJ see in that building?<br /><br />If we can't boil it down to facts, we have to take it as speculation and distraction attempt.<br /><br />MJ coming out of a backdoor and a press agency (or spokesperson) making it a visit at Dr. Klein does NOT mean he visited him. MJ would never tell where he was, wouldn't he? Except, except what he wanted the public to believe...<br />
    <br /><br />Excellent points, Grace.  However, the primary area of speculation that I was getting at in quotation of BeTheChange’s post (see the relevant portion below) regards the possibility of a hospice patient, perhaps an MJ look-alike, receiving plastic surgery in the spring of 2009 (and/or before) to look more like MJ in the event there was a necessity for anyone to be “fooled into thinking Mike had really died”:    <br /><br />
    on 1322344136:
    The only NEED would arise if any of the above had to be 'fooled' into thinking Mike had really died or was in the process of dying.  But even then, these are all people that spent a lot of time with MJ....whether they were presented with a dummy or a real corpse, would they not notice that something wasn't right?  I mean someone you see every single day (like a parent or sibling...would you not notice if they were replaced with a dummy or some other corpse??).  I guess the argument could be made that the dummy was so life-like and MJ looking that they were fooled...but I'm not sure about that.  <br /><br />Thinking along those lines, I tend to believe that those who saw the body were in on it because if they weren't, they would've noticed that it was not MJ laying there (regardless of whether or not it was a dummy or some other corpse).  IF any of them were targets of a sting and therefore needed to be 'fooled', then the most logical solution to that IMO would be a live MJ playing the part himself (i.e. it would be the most realistic and believable scenario).  BUT, then the paramedics most definitely would have to be in on it since CPR and medications given would be dangerous to a live and healthy MJ.
    <br /><br />Just another possible scenario among many to think about.
    It's just an Illusion....the magical lense of perception...<br /><br />Found this video with Ed Winter leaving Dr Kleins building...watch the reaction we get when he is asked "What's your favourite MJ song ??  He starts to laugh and says "All of them ""  We have ourselves another huge MJ fan....<br /><br />http://www.zimbio.com/watch/E9kcvuy0p8L/HTV+Ed+Winter+Leaves+Dr+Arnold+Klein+Beverly/Michael+Jackson<br />
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1322350103:
    <br />
    on 1322349052:
    <br />Beats me. Nothing seems to fit. None of the theories . I don't know how the hell he did it crash/ crash/ crash/.<br />Going to bed now, hoping that TS will post by tomorrow morning or I'll have a revealing dream /white flag/.<br /> bearhug to Michael, wherever you are.<br /><br />the corpse theory would be good but the main problem is how to get a fresh corpse that matches<br />the dummy would be good but involves the paramedics <br />nothing is not good because involves too many people<br /><br />I give up for today<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Also, did you notice that june 25 th 2009 is the ONLY DATE able to cut the hoax time  in a perfection NUMEROLOGIE.<br /><br />i'll explain <br />the 555days of the hoax is the first daythis yearJanuary 1st ( i'm sure but i think, the album Michael came out this day )  <br />then, the 666 day of the hoax is the 21 april wich is the 111 day of this year. ( add 666+111= 777) <br />then the 777 days of te hoax is the August 10th wich is also the 222 day of this year (add 777+222=999<br />and to finish, on november 29 th, it wil be the 888 day of this hoax (symbolizing RESURECTION ) and also the 333 day of this year (symbolizing trinity) and then add you will be shocked. 888+333= 1221 !!!! THIS JUST BLOW MY MIND  .<br />so, try with with any other dates, you will NEVER find a so perfect numerologie<br />only june 25th is able to pulling that of .<br />and don't forget that pepsy incident is exactly the middle of mj life  day for day !!<br />So, is there a coincidence again ?i don't think so. <br />i try hard to find others theorie but the  real resurection seem to fit perfectly , and i tell you, i'm scared . good night all. with love <br />
    <br /><br />OH MY GOD! I think you are up to something quite interresting!!!! Cause if we add up the 888 + 333=1221 days of june 25th 2009 and if we add 1221 days to june 25th, do you know which date we com up with???<br /><br />October 28th 2012! 3 years or 4 years reckoning the movie This is it!!!! (And 1221 relating also to the famous call of 911) ! That would be a great birthday gift for me, my birthday is on oct 27th! :)<br /><br />Here is the proof: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?d1=25&m1=06&y1=2009&type=add&ay=&am=&ad=1221&aw=<br /><br />It can't be a coincidence!!!!! :)))
  • on 1322362974:
    <br />
    on 1322362574:
    <br />In a interview Michael said that he was at a hotel or something and heard the news aboout 911 and got everyone (the kids and stuff) and they went away to I guess another part of NY, he didn't say. He didn't go to a meeting or anything.  I'm not sure what interview he said though.<br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine's book said Michael had appointments at the top of the world trade center on 9/11, and he overslept or didn't feel like it, one of those. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes MJFAN7 and how about the Nasdaq Press Release  :? ???? If I'm not mistaken this Presss release was with 11 days before the 9/11 attacks. Then Michael had 43 years old and on the CNN screen is written HE'S BACK,HE'S BAD  :shock: !!!!<br />Latoya  and Frank Cascio also wrote about 9/11 in their books  :shock: !!! WHY do they brings this horrible attacks in their books ,related to Mj,this is what I don't understand and it really disturbs me  :? .<br />[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Opens NASDAQ 2001 <br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322354859:
    <br />"Nothing's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side."- Speechless<br /><br />"I'm the light of the world, I feel grand." -This Is It<br /><br />"I just want you to recognize me in the temple." -JAM<br /><br />"You can change the world".... "I can't do it by myself." -Cry<br /><br />"You rock my world ya know ya did, and everything I own I give."-  You Rock My Word<br /><br />"Things will go betta if you just..." - Hold My Hand<br /><br />  I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. All this time we have been asked to BELIEVE and told that it's all for LOVE(without the dots).  I think "Michael" has been trying to tell us who his is for very long time. <br />  TS quoted Jesus we he/she started 7b and I don't believe it was by accident.  For me one song stands out among all others when i contemplate who  "Michael" really is.<br />  Pop stars don't write songs like this.....I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE......how bout you?<br />  /><br /><br />
    <br />I'm not saying it is not possible.<br />Why not now??
    WHY WOULD THEY ALL AGREE TO HELP MJ??  What would be so important to all of them that they would agree to go along with it???
    <br /><br />Is it possible that they were all victims of some mass hypnosis, making them believe they saw MJ dead on June 25th :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:???<br /><br /> errrr errrr errrr errrr moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/
    on 1322388289:
    <br />
    WHY WOULD THEY ALL AGREE TO HELP MJ??  What would be so important to all of them that they would agree to go along with it???
    <br /><br />Is it possible that they were all victims of some mass hypnosis, making them believe they saw MJ dead on June 25th :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:???<br /><br /> errrr errrr errrr errrr moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />That's a thought.....or maybe they were all given a glass of MILK that day, with a shot of demerol in it, and what they think they saw, was just an illusion or their  imagination.....lol..  Love ya. 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    mimi248 and julia142, I like the number crunching! <br />monstertooty, good points in favor of a dummy, of  "Annie are you okay" in Smooth Criminal coupled with the "Dr, Murray-sessitation",<br /><br /><br />Ginafelicia<br />Is it possible that they were all victims of some mass hypnosis, making them believe they saw MJ dead on June 25th   ???<br />
    You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you feltI’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a SPELL on youYour worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhereIn one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt youI’m telling you, when you lie under a tombI’m the one watching youThat’s why you got to be threatened by me
    <br />I can say I personally am happily under his spell since June 25/09.<br /> /cook/ geek/ :) :-* <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Just some more TS posts that indicate Michael is doing this hoax by remote control.  One problem I have is that he wanted and totally planned on having children of his own WHEN he had them, his children brought him immense joy. So why would he plan the hoax in advance, knowing that Blanket especially was still a child who really needed his Daddy. MJ moving to hide in another country for up to 3 years is almost abondonment, even if he is talking on the phone occasionally, or sending emails, skype, etc. We don't know how much risk he is able to take to communicate with them.  Yet we know they are seeming to be happy. Therefore I'm thinking that he was led by God to do this for the planet. Hopefully with the Bam before Jan 1, 2013, he will be reunited with his kids before they forget him as a  big part of their lives.<br /><br /><br />TS puts such a strong emphasis on very FEW people in on the hoax below, even some of the Jackson family, which I think reflects on who or what went in the ambulance on the 25th.<br />Remember the dummies can be so very realistic nowadays, perhaps cost millions, but that's okay.  Watch at :30. <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H74HR-Za7z4<br /><br /><br />I think the medic who intubated it would have to be in on the hoax, but perhaps not the others. I think only Alverez needs to be in from the body guards. Perhaps only Jermaine and LaToya are in for the family, not Katherine or Joe or the rest. I've said before that Prince and Paris were probably told the day before or so, and much later they told Blanket. <br /><br />
    6. Katherine and RandySpeaking of the murder theory: many people have had their faith shaken lately—especially with Katherine crying in the Oprah interview, as well as some tweets from Randy.  But again, if people would take the Elvis connection seriously: they would understand a lot more, and it would be much easier to “keep the faith”.If you read the book by Elvis/Jesse (and Dr. Hinton), The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words (which I will abbreviate as TTAEAP): you will find repeated similar statements, such as this one—which is right up front in the introduction.  “So many people have written or spoke about my death as a hoax.  It was not a hoax! ... Elvis Presley did die that day.”  The physical body lived on, yes; but the performer, the King of Rock, ceased to exist on 8-16-1977.With MJ: his enemies really did kill the reputation, the image, the performer, the King of Pop—Michael Joseph Jackson.  Therefore, the statements and emotions of the family are real—even though it is metaphorical murder, and not literal.  Even the Bible uses death and murder in a metaphorical sense: “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer ...” (1 John 3:15; see Luke 9:60; etc).Katherine was crying on the Oprah interview; and it was real emotions and real tears, not just acting.  She also said on that same interview, in the context of molestation charges and not the context of 6-25-2009: “I can’t talk about anything without crying ...” {4:31, [color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLy_-sCG76o[/color]}.Also her biggest grief on June 25 was not when Murray told her that MJ was “gone” (to the airport).  Instead, her major grief was when she had to take the children home with her; because at that point, MJ really was “gone”—and the children would not then be living with him or seeing him regularly {10:21, [color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLy_-sCG76o[/color]}.But if any still have difficulty with the emotions and statements of Katherine and/or Randy, you might want to consider that maybe some of the family members are not in on the hoax.  I’m not saying that this is the actual case; but if it’s easier for you, this is yet another example where the Elvis connection could help.“One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t.  We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28).  “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth.  Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33).  “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that.  If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this.  But he had to be eliminated from the beginning.  He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br /><br /><br />7. Bahrain And MichaelOne of the redirects included this statement: “It’s quite reasonable to think that one of the places MJ’s been hiding out in is Bahrain.” {[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15880#p268640[/color]}.  Several questioned why I would redirect to this, and put MJ at risk.First, let me repeat what I have said before: just because I redirect to something, it does not mean that I agree with every single word on the comment or webpage that is redirected; instead, look for the main points being said, not necessarily every detail.  In this case, however, I did make sure to redirect to a post which had a very important detail in it: “ONE of the places MJ’s been hiding”.Second, Bahrain could be a decoy.  Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue.  It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ.  “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-estate-bahrain-company-loan/[/color]}.  As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!Elvis/Jesse has also listed several of his past hiding places—including Apopka, Florida; Tenino, Washington; and Hawaii, which is a paradise island (TTAEAP 28,38,40,48).  Many rumors have circulated for years about Elvis living on some “paradise island”; well, he actually did!  And of course, Bahrain is also a paradise island.
  • on 1322354859:
    <br />"Nothing's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side."- Speechless<br /><br />"I'm the light of the world, I feel grand." -This Is It<br /><br />"I just want you to recognize me in the temple." -JAM<br /><br />"You can change the world".... "I can't do it by myself." -Cry<br /><br />"You rock my world ya know ya did, and everything I own I give."-  You Rock My Word<br /><br />"Things will go betta if you just..." - Hold My Hand<br /><br />  I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. All this time we have been asked to BELIEVE and told that it's all for LOVE(without the dots).  I think "Michael" has been trying to tell us who his is for very long time. <br />  TS quoted Jesus we he/she started 7b and I don't believe it was by accident.  For me one song stands out among all others when i contemplate who  "Michael" really is.<br />  Pop stars don't write songs like this.....I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE......how bout you?<br />  /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :shock:<br /><br /><br />I thought it was just me thinking like that, especially the song "Will you be there" it gives me chills (in a good way) each time I listen to it.<br /><br /><br />With patience, I guess we will find out one way or the other, but I know what I BELIEVE too.<br /><br /><br />LOVE and blessings<br /><br /><br /> bearhug <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Okay guys, I have a theory here, but I am not sure about it!!! Anyway.... <br />Remember when the Mind Control program was discussed here in this forum? We learned that the visctims who are under this kind of program are also under a certain madication that makes them see things that are not real or imagine things that didn't happen. So what if the paramedics were also under such program, or were given some sort of medication to imagine that the body they are seeing is MJ's body while in fact it is a body of someone else. So either they were mind controlled or they were given some medicine for that day especially... hmmm... what do you think guys???????????????
    on 1322397126:
    <br />Okay guys, I have a theory here, but I am not sure about it!!! Anyway.... <br />Remember when the Mind Control program was discussed here in this forum? We learned that the visctims who are under this kind of program are also under a certain madication that makes them see things that are not real or imagine things that didn't happen. So what if the paramedics were also under such program, or were given some sort of medication to imagine that the body they are seeing is MJ's body while in fact it is a body of someone else. So either they were mind controlled or they were given some medicine for that day especially... hmmm... what do you think guys???????????????<br />
    <br /><br />I was kindda joking but who knows...thinking of the illusionists he had as friends all his life....why not  :shock: :shock:?<br /><br />OK, As I felt highly frustrated for not being able to figure out how MJ did it, I convoked a brainstorming in my living room with my husband and my son, I told them the events of 25th as I now them, asking them under the hypothesis  Michael is alive, what is their opinion about our theories.<br /><br />My husband said MJ paid them all (paramedics to coroner) and it's all a movie, without me suggesting him this version. So he thinks it was either a dummy or nothing. But how can I trust his opinion, he also believes Michael puts on his nose every morning and sends out his doubles to play crippled and fool people.<br /><br />He also raised some concerns about what authority has the security chief to send the employees home. He asked me "Is it written in his contract with Michael that he can do this by himself? " <br />I obviously couldn't answer his question but he got me thinking with who's authority were the employees sent home. Who's call is this?<br /><br />He also asked me why there was a need for the body to be transported with the helicopter at the coroner, he suspects it is just part of the show and not real. He also asked where was the body during the time between the announced death and the helicopter moment and why they couldn't perform the autopsy at UCLA, UCLA doesn't have a morgue and can't perform autopsy?<br /><br />Anyway, he told me now that after he heard some events from June 25th that he didn't know before  he believes Michael could have had his death faked. But I told him what about the family reactions?...and he said they act.<br /><br />I told him also about the messages Michael supposedly wants to convey but he said how is he going to convey it when there are only a few people here who know these things?<br /><br />Oh he also believes paramedic Blount lied he recognized MJ because he says it would be more possible MJ to not be recognized without the makeup, wig and the stuff he puts on when he goes in public.<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @Ginafelicia =: <br />I know it's really hard to figure out how MJ faked his death. We are all coming up with theories, but not all of the are correct. Untill now we didn't get any clue yet. So [size=14pt]TS.......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppppppp[/size]
  • Hi all. been away for a few days attending to family situation. just read last 5 pages. brilliant reading - (except the resurrection / assention stuff - glad that has been shown the door, IMO only)<br /><br />
    on 1322259767:
    <br />So until someone can provide a plausible necessarity of using a corpse, I think it's either a dummy or nothing at all, and a dummy would make sense to create a scenario, make a picture in the hospital and at the coroner, have it transported to FL, where they would open the coffin after 10 weeks, finding the corpse in perfect state. So I think a dummy is the best scenario for me now: everything the same as when it would have been MJ, the only thing would be that the MJ wouldn't be real, like many other things in this whole saga. Very big pro for the use of a dummy is that you can have it look IDENTICAL to MJ. That means that anyone not handeling the body wouldn't have to have a clue that it was fake.<br />
    <br /><br />dont believe the dead body theory. i dont feel it is nessecary and a dummy can 'fool' as many people as a corpse, so why use a corpse, complicate things further and delve into unethical territory when a latex dummy can do the same thing.... my personal view is that a dummy has been used. also just wanted to note that souza's post above especially the text in red. when i read it instantly reminded me of latoyas statements. if a dummy was used as souza described, perfect replica of MJ, then it actually validates her statements making them not 'mere' stories. she described lifting and bending the MJ corpse, dressing him, and that he looked beautiful - weeks after date of death. what she says actually all applies if she was talking of a MJ identical dummy, which would (in her eyes and in her defence to the media / post bam) make her statements true and therefore eligable to put into her book.<br /><br />anyways, just wanted to say that i am reading it all. loving it all and though i need to still gather 3 reasons why dummy would be used if i present this theory to TS - feel that this is the theory i am sticking with. i have all along. (check my previous posts  ::P)<br /><br />in addition to this comment and my point of view or theory abt what went into the ambo. i also just want to highlight the amazing work that maddame tussauds has done of michael over the years...<br /><br />mjwax.jpg<br /><br />the possibilities are endless....<br /><br />rubber, latex, wax, polysubstances, etc, etc<br /><br />wont post the following picture as some might find it creepy, but will post the link. http://www.momlogic.com/images/fake-baby-gallery-2.jpg its a pic of life like baby - except is just a latex dummy. however you would never know the difference had this picture not been connected to a website that makes 'replica' babies (still creepy, i know) dummys these days are amazing. <br /><br />here is a link to a 16 second video of a military training dummy. it breathes. it blinks. its damn amazing!<br /> /><br />imagine the possibilities with mj? the money he has. the contacts he has. the surgeons he knows. the hollywood prop designers he would be able to use. 25 years exp with make up, prosthetics, costume.<br /><br />a dummy is 'very' MJ, and agian, i dont have my three reasons why yet, i am working on an additonal post with more pointed reasons for choosing dummy theory - but lets all face it, it is very MJ.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]EDIT: Link for military training dummy [/size]
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1322401046:
    <br />@Ginafelicia =: <br />I know it's really hard to figure out how MJ faked his death. We are all coming up with theories, but not all of the are correct. Untill now we didn't get any clue yet. So [size=14pt]TS.......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppppppp[/size]<br />
    <br />so if all theories fail and none are correct then, it IS the time to ask us " did MJ really fake his death?" <br /><br />
  • on 1322403462:
    <br />
    on 1322401046:
    <br />@Ginafelicia =: <br />I know it's really hard to figure out how MJ faked his death. We are all coming up with theories, but not all of the are correct. Untill now we didn't get any clue yet. So [size=14pt]TS.......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppppppp[/size]<br />
    <br />so if all theories fail and none are correct then, it IS the time to ask us " did MJ really fake his death?" <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]You know Mimi,I had thought that many times also.What if Michael didn't fake his death,and all was a BIG BIG ILLUSION???<br />Sometimes I ask myself:Why Michael had to do this,when he was happy with is children and family?? He finally had peace,and 2005 trial was already forgotten.He was already a father and had everything a human wants,money,fame and success.<br />Why COME BACK to TOUR again,when himself already admitted that it doesen't LIKE to tour.Why come back to REEASERT his KING OF POP "title",and then just simply "DIE"  :shock: ??? Why Michael had to EVEN  return in the first place,then to practically KILL the " KING OF POP" ,this is a good question  :shock:????[/size]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1322403462:
    <br />
    on 1322401046:
    <br />so if all theories fail and none are correct then, it IS the time to ask us " did MJ really fake his death?" <br />
    <br /><br />Nope.<br /><br />We know he did it because nobody is capable to weave such a net of recognizable koinkidances but Michael.<br />Everybody not coming from his homebase did fail to date and will fail in the future.<br />Wannabees never succeed no matter how big their database, search engine or manipulative attempts.<br />The aura is missing. Wannabees don't taste like Michael. They taste like ordinary people trying too hard.<br />That's where heart and gut knowing do gain territory rightfully.<br /><br />If our theories fail - so what?<br />Honestly, so what? <br />Is it important that we are right or some of us are right or that a specific poster is right?<br />Nope.<br /><br />It does not matter if we are right and found the "gral" of enlightenment how and why it was done and understand absolutely exactly to the detail what was the specific trick this or that day.<br />Except - well, except if somebody else is expecting us for some reason to be "right" and know and understand this. Well, we don't have to live up to anybody's expectations, not here, not anywhere.<br /><br />As to me, I don't care about all the tricks in detail. It would be nice to know but I don't need to know the tricks to think they were great. They were magic, brilliant, keeping us hooked and on the rollercoaster, making us more than once laugh so hard and cry so deep. They were the best trigger to educate ourselves, grow, learn and find love.<br /><br />Coming back to the topic of this chapter, I now don't think anything important went to UCLA except an empty stretcher with some fill-up material under the sheets (covering the face for privacy reasons on arrival). There's always an excuse for keeping a VIP's privacy. UCLA did have some legal issues on keeping privacy in the past, so telling them with a "hint" would certainly erase questions.<br />On the provided photo material, there was no IV bag and no life support material visible and the stretcher was not in direct sight. Nothing must have been on the stretcher except something filling up the sheets - could have been an inflatable doll as well which does not give any heartburn for disposal either. If you have the important emergency people in the ambu and at UCLA on your payroll and get into the right room closed for public eyes immediately (awaited) - who needs a body. <br /><br />The "something in sheets" going from UCLA to Coroner is a different story since they had to lift it in the van and some weight was needed. There was something to lift - I remember we talked about the manoeuvre like they would lift a potato sack and let it drop. <br /><br />For the transport to UCLA I don't really see that. Loading the stretcher into the ambu in hiding, in hiding unloading it from ambu - nothing important needed to be on the stretcher, especially if you create enough chaos on arrival with 10 guys entering the emergency section at once and piddling around.<br /><br />Michael's entertainer's principle is to make it work "as if" to "make.believe" with the least effort required and the best precision to be achieved. He did that before in his concerts so why assume he would not profit from and expand this feature to unknown minimalism and perfection. Perfection is not adding. Perfection is reducing to the absolute minimum.<br /><br />If the movie is being created in our mind and not in real life (or only partly in real life - the trial was a reality show not reality) - and we go ahh and ohh on our own like in every good show - only the cornerstones for a story need to be placed. Everybody enjoying his own mind and own culturally conditioned script.<br /><br />Cornerstones are:<br />- a transport from Carolwood to UCLA (getting the public into fever), <br />- a finale at UCLA (point of no return, worst fear is proclaimed to have come true), <br />- a transport of a so-thought deceased corpse from UCLA to the Coroner (maybe it was a potato sack?)<br />- the story will then develop itself.<br /><br />Nothing on the stretcher to UCLA.<br />Something - but not necessarily a corpse - on the stretcher to the Coroner.