TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ps. Thanks, Sarahli, let's hope it's not the case else the jokes about live sacrifices may cease being jokes. We need a guillotine smiley.
  • on 1323455848:
    <br />TS has specifically stated more then once in the past that the return is dependent, at least in part, on us few hoaxers, and how much we understand the reasons for the hoax. Just sayin'.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />@BEC <br /><br />you have mentioned this twice. i have mentioned this twice. i am sure others have too. we really need to look at TIAI 1-7 again...<br /><br />this may be interactive, just as was the courtcase.... could it be us, the very believers of this DH that are holding up a BAM?<br /><br />i make reference to previous quote....<br /><br /><br />
    on 1322630730:
    <br />
    on 1322629712:
    <br /><br /> :? look I may have screwed this up for everyone with my pushing the Live MJ theory yesterday into the late night. I was just reviewing some information and happened upon TS's first update. This quote was 1-7 posted on 1/12/2010, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=3391.msg52818#msg52818 <br /><br />That's sort of freaky. What would you guys do if it was all my fault?  /overreacting/<br />
    <br /><br />@ BEC - i have also previously posted in the "1 million hits for thriller on YT" thread the following comment abt a month ago, i was also referring to 1-7 (yes i did go back and read them all ;) )...<br /><br />
    on 1319995897:
    <br />this is brilliant. so happy the goal was reached. if only these 1000000 people joined the army of L.O.V.E <br /><br />mj's bam could be dependant on how much support he has and people are gathered around him. perhaps bam date not yet set, and he will decide once he has enough support and people who are ready to stand by his side. dunno overthinking perhaps.<br /><br />been reading some really old TS posts back from 2010.<br />
    <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=9pt]Australian MJ BeLIEver[/size]<br />
    [size=10pt]this is brilliant. so happy the goal was reached. if only these 1000000 people joined the army of L.O.V.E[/size][size=10pt]<br /> <br /> mj's bam could be dependant on how much support he has and people are gathered around him. perhaps bam date not yet set, and he will decide once he has enough support and people who are ready to stand by his side. dunno overthinking perhaps.[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well that might relate to TS' last post talking about LaToya thanking the fans for their support, followed by the shocked smilies. I initially posted that it seemed he was sad or disappointed in our support somehow.[/size]<br />
    November 21, 2011: “Thanking all the FANS for their support last night! Thank you so very much!!! Keep the faith!!!” {[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/138764680981262336[/color]}.<br /> :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
    <br /><br />[size=9pt]Just putting together some of the key parts from TS on 7c, to try to help piece some sense of what he wants us to look for.[/size] :? bangbang <br />[size=9pt]TS[/size]
    [size=9pt]However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).[/size]
    <br />
    [size=9pt]So did the Illuminati outthink him?  Or did he outthink them, AND FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY HOURS BEFORE THE KICKOFF TIME?  Just in case the answer to that question is not self-evident, Jermaine made it crystal clear in his “airport” slip/clue.  But I’ll save the details on that for another post.[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=9pt](TS's longer but important post regarding the danger MJ was in, that the hoax was very serious, with some fun aspects.)[/size]<br />[size=9pt]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg375503#msg375503[/size]<br /><br />
    [size=9pt]However, I will not put the puzzle piece up for 7b, because there are still things that I want to address (and maybe others as well).  But we can now start discussing 7c.  Aspects of the court: all real, partly real and partly hoax, all hoax.[/size]
    <br /><br />
    [size=9pt]Relating to 7c, I want to bring up the following TMZ article:<br /> <br /> DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL[/size]<br /> Jury Goes Down the Toilet<br /> {[size=9pt][color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21243.0[/color][/size][size=9pt]}[/size][size=9pt]<br /> <br /> The article itself is merely about the jury asking for toilet paper, and paper towels--definitely NOT a newsworthy item.  But the TITLE of the article tells a different story than the article itself.  Also, the picture has three sets of 6 rolls of toilet paper (666).[/size]<br /> <br /> This was posted on TMZ after the jury made its decision, and before the verdict was announced.  Since La Toya has confirmed that Harvey Levin knows what is going on (and we have seen that for a long time, anyway): they probably knew at the time that the verdict was guilty.<br /> <br /> TMZ took the article down, shortly after it was posted on the hoax forum (which means that they were probably watching to see when we posted it here, and then they deleted it on TMZ).  They did not go to all the trouble to create the picture, and post the article, for nothing (only to delete it shortly after).  Therefore, what is the message that we are supposed to get from this article, in relation to the jury and therefore the court?
    <br />1107-jury-toilet-paper-ex.jpg<br /><br /><br />I have enough confidence in TS, that there is a good reason that he left us hanging, so to speak, without completing 7c as he had said. There's another twist in the road, a hidden clue somewhere, a mystery to be solved from clues elsewhere.  I'm sure he's reading and waiting. :mrgreen: <br />TS sure mentions Jermaine’s airport slip-up a lot (perhaps about 5 times), like it is key for 7a, b, c.<br />Is the family somehow finishing level 7c?  Do we have to look for their words for the answer?<br />Does anyone know what the 2 brothers that spoke on x-factor said on stage? (MJ being there incognito might be saying something for 7c.)<br /><br /><br /> [size=9pt]What about Pearl Jr.’s trip to the fan fest, and seeing the video games with the FBI visible in the Moonwalker game at 1:55?[/size]<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2YkJuwVY3M&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL<br />In another video at 1:50 she says Joe’s father was in communication with the FBI.  Then she says J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI, 37+ years, is the theme of a movie out on 11.11.11. She guesses the sting is on doctors, the new drug dealers in prescription drugs.<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjRaK7adOsA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL<br /><br /><br />Does the 666 in the rolls number involve the anti-christ and the mark of the beast? :? <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />Something I just noticed that TS said absolutely floored me! :shock: afraid/ ;)  <br /><br /><br />TS on:November 28, 2011, 11:35:50 PM<br />
    [size=9pt]First and foremost are MJ’s beliefs about the Bible, the NWO, and the end of the world.  I have already documented this significantly, so I won’t repeat it here (see Update #1, for example).  For MJ, these beliefs are not just entertainment; they are very real.  There is a real battle between good and evil in this world; it has existed for thousands of years, but it gets much more intense near the end of the world.  And anyone who does not take sides with the evil powers, especially if they are rich and/or famous, will become prime targets of these evil powers (often referred to as the Illuminati).[/size]<br /> <br /> On the other hand, this does not mean that MJ is paranoid, and always looking at who is behind him, etc.  No, his faith in God saves him from paranoia; but true faith in God does not make people careless, or cause you to take unnecessary risks (see Matthew 4:5-7).<br /><br /> [size=9pt]For those who have been following the tweets from Paris, you know that she has tweeted several things about “secret societies”, the Illuminati, the eye-pyramid (with the Army of Love cutting the strings), the warning about the New World Order, etc.  And MJ himself did the music video, while standing beside the NWO all-seeing eye {at 1:05,[/size][size=9pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q[/size][size=9pt]}.  And he has also talked about a “conspiracy”, more than once.[/size]
    <br /><br />5  Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,<br />6  And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest        at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.<br />7  Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.<br /><br /><br />Why would TS choose this passage about Jesus being temped by the devil?  Was MJ being tempted by the devil?  Even the threat of MJ having the meeting on the top of the trade centre on the morning of 9/11, could be compared to Jesus being taken to the pinnacle of the temple.<br />If TS is Michael, is he saying he is the same as, or the Christ or what??  <br />Can someone else explain this away?  Maybe I'm seeing too much in this.<br /><br /><br />Here is the whole temptation story.  http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=4&v=1&t=KJV#1<br />Could MJ have been so very thin at the rehearsals because he had been fasting 40 days on water, like Dick Gregory had said  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529131,00.html  . Had Satan temped Michael to give him all the kingdoms of the world if he would bow down and worship the devil, but MJ refused, resulting in the 2 allegations and trial of 05? Farrakhan called it a crucifixion.  But perhaps BAM will be God giving MJ true victory because he fought the devil and won, and he will receive ALL the kingdoms of the world.  BAM!  The End Of the World, followed by Someone ruling the earth with a rod of iron.  Front posted the verse, "Michael faught against the dragon and prevailed."<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=5167.msg335650#msg335650<br /><br /><br />Is this 7c?
    I just wanted to add that the only change to the lyrics of, We Are The World, at the Olympics in Canada, where Green Man (MJ) showed up, was:<br /><br />[size=9pt]"As God has shown us by turning stone to bread", was removed and replaced because apparently it was too controversial.  I tried to give my explanation for why I believe it was really changed, to draw attention to it by Michael. It also relates to the same story of the temptation of Christ, and it is the two verses before the Matthew 4:5-7 that TS posted above (vs. 3 - 4).[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]Here are my rather long posts (sorry) from long ago, for anyone who might be interested.[/size]<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=9654.msg161568#msg161568<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=12256.msg216467#msg216467<br /><br /><br /><br />33coxet.png<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I agree with all the above... /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/  I also believe the potrait has something to do with it....<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]It's a secret that is being revealed daily, dot by dot... The drawing will take a few twists and turns along the way so check back often. [/size] <br /><br />Behind each dot you see in the portrait below, there is a real person – a fan – somewhere in the world who came here, like you,<br />to be part of Michael's legacy.<br /><br />[size=12pt] To complete Michael's Tribute Portrait, it will take at least 1,000,000 fans to get a dot! Tell your friends – and watch it grow.[/size]<br /><br />The drawing represents multiple moments in Michael's life, from his younger years to more recent times. There will be more than one image of Michael in this drawing. Since fans have different opinions on what Michael should look like in the drawing, I came up with a concept that will make everyone happy. How will the different images of Michael work together in the drawing? It's a secret that is being revealed daily, dot by dot... The drawing will take a few twists and turns along the way so check back often. <br /> <br /> http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/portraitupdate.php<br /><br />Listen to the HOAX music theme...and hear what Jermaine has to say..."[size=10pt]We are asking MJ fans all around the world to get involved because it's really important"[/size]<br />I remember reading about one million being the hoax theme, which has been brought up many times...<br /><br />We need to be at least one million people strong, to make a difference....<br /><br />Nation of Islam leader, Louis Farrakhan even told MJ, about a million man march that he was supposed to attend...............hmmmmmmmmm<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson was more than The King of Pop – the Guinness Book of World Records recognized him as the number one recording artist who supported the most charities.<br /><br />Inspired by the power of music to bring people together and make the world a better place, The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait unites music lovers from more than 180 countries.<br /><br />Make your mark in the largest and most respected tribute in the world. (It's free.)<br /><br />A drawing made from only dots. One dot = one person.<br /><br />Connecting dots makes a difference!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323492209:
    <br />
    on 1323437251:
    <br />
    on 1323420777:
    <br />
    on 1323417106:
    <br /><br />To train our brains?<br />To keep us here and occupied?<br />To 'test' us?<br />To prove to himself that the hoax can't be proved (with what has been presented to the world), and therefore the great illusion was totally successful?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Because he himself doesn't know what happened, therefore the reason he hasn't concluded the level 7, no matter how much you guys have tried to help ?<br />
    <br /><br />I'm 100% sure that TS knows what happened, how happened and why happened. And there is a good reason why he hasn't concluded level 7 yet. Probably level 7 is going to be concluded after the BAM. I have full trust in him. And we will be learning soon. This is the final silence before the big storm which is BAM in our case. That's how I feel. <br />
    <br /><br />Come on PureLove, I think otherwise and I am not surprised at all. But I still believe Michael is alive and it has nothing to do, never have, with TS/Front identity and 'levels'. <br />
    <br /><br />You always wrote that you found many inconsistencies in TS' updates and posts but yet you couldn't post any of them. TS asked you to write them too. I personally think that you are underestimating TS but also I respect your decision which you prefer to deny TS' credibility and I'm expecting to have the same respect from you as well. So I would be appreciated if you don't 'come on' me for what I believe. <br /><br />TS proved that he has inside info long long ago and it is just in front of our eyes. People can not debunk what he wrote but still they keep on criticizing him without any solid proof. I was a believer before TS started to make his posts but I can not refuse to see the info he has given us which was never ever found by any of other believers before. He helped many of us to make a huge progress in this hoax and I have full respect, trust and belief in him. I do not care who TS is, never interested in his identity but interested in the message he gave. And the levels and his updates are so explanatory about the whys, hows, whos, whens of the hoax for the ones who are not in a denial to see it.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323490808:
    <br />
    on 1323457863:
    <br />
    on 1323453400:
    <br />I have to strongly reiterate that I have no loss of faith that MJ is alive and this IS a hoax. I do, however, have a weakening of faith in Bamsday and am wondering if MJ just pulled an Elvis. Literally. <br /><br />TS said 2012. Yes, I know. But he didn't say it WOULD happen, he just said if it didn't happen then we know he's a fake. He (TS), Paris, and LaToya--->all fakes if MJ doesn't Bam by the end of 2012. Perhaps that is the legacy. LaToya, Paris, and TS can all be fakes, I'm sure it's no skin off their noses. We may care more then they do. They know the truth. What do they care if we do or not?<br />
    <br /><br />I think that TS is clearly telling us for certain that Michael will bam, there is no ambiguity. After all his efforts here despite the animosity he encountered it doesn't make any sense at all that he would just not care, so the same for the family. I have no doubt whatsoever about the bam.<br /><br />TS:<br />"Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!"<br />
    <br />Great post Sarahli. I agree. Not everything has to be over analyzed. I choose to take this post from TS as a straight forward promise. I feel he has the track record of two+ years of integrity and stickability  to deserve such trust. <br />
    <br /><br />Totally totally agree with you both Sarahli and RK. And I would like to add a couple of things to this issue. I don't believe that the reason why TS hasn't finished the level yet is a member or members of the forum or it is not about we disappointed him. He was bashed, humiliated, ignored, underestimated since he started to make his posts. Still many people underestimate the info he gave to us. If he was going to give up, he would have given up long long ago. It has to be about something else. It can be related with the BAM or something else that is going to happen. TS never left us on the half of the road and he won't. I have full trust in him. And I think it is useless to focus on one single thing. We should focus on the bigger picture and keep on believing and trusting.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1323508739:
    <br />Something I just noticed that TS said absolutely floored me! :shock: afraid/ ;)  <br /><br /><br />TS on:November 28, 2011, 11:35:50 PM<br /><br /> <br /> [/font][/size]On the other hand, this does not mean that MJ is paranoid, and always looking at who is behind him, etc.  No, his faith in God saves him from paranoia; but true faith in God does not make people careless, or cause you to take unnecessary risks (see Matthew 4:5-7).<br /><br /><br />5  Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,<br />6  And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest        at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.<br />7  Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.<br /><br /><br />Could MJ have been so very thin at the rehearsals because he had been fasting 40 days on water, like Dick Gregory had said  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529131,00.html  . Had Satan temped Michael to give him all the kingdoms of the world if he would bow down and worship the devil, but MJ refused, resulting in the 2 allegations and trial of 05? Farrakhan called it a crucifixion. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />This was a very interesting post. I don't know if TS' intention was to identify Michael with Jesus once again but for sure it is very interesting.<br />From what i read some believe  Archangel Michael is Jesus, some believe he is a leader of the angels army or something like that.<br />Now it is understandable, in the light of MJ's creation, that he gave huge importance to these things. It's amazing, really.
  • If the completion of Tribute Portrait is crucial in Michael's comeback, then why didn't TS ever mention that? Or maybe I don't remember....  bounce/
    on 1322548945:
    <br />
    on 1322494996:
    <br />TS says Blout was not driving?<br /><br />If Blout was not driving then he must be in on the hoax because otherwise would he not pipe up and say the pic is fake? Those are clearly 2 white guys in the back.<br />
    <br /><br />Blount was riding in the long seat beside Murray, to the right of Murray (towards the front, Murray being towards the back).  This would be out of the shot through the window (if the shot had really been taken on the fly).<br /><br />Senneff said that he was at the head (airway), and Goodwin was doing the compressions.  This fits what we see in the ambulance photo.<br />
    <br /><br />I see 2 possibilities:<br /><br />- Senneff and Goodwin are in because they appear in the photo in case it was staged in advance<br /><br />or<br /><br />- Chris really got a photo on June 25th through the tinted windows somehow, and all they had to do was to replace the patient's face with MJ's face, in this case none of the paramedics should be in, except Blount who said he recognized MJ. But this doesn't explain the delay of leaving Carlwood with a patient in a life and death condition, while the staff was leaving the residence so they could not see what/who was on the stretcher.<br /><br />Also, TS seems pretty sure it was staged in advance. In this case I don't think they used actors for the paramedics because they couldn't know in advance what the paramedics will do ( one on the head providing air and the other one doing chest compressions). If they couldn't used actors - it means they used the real paramedics Senneff and Goodwin who in this case have to be in the hoax. <br /><br />With only Senneff and Goodwin and possibly Blount in the hoax- I think we need a corpse.
    We proved it was staged in advance in Level 1. I just copied n pasted all that stuff  up ^^ there. Remember the shadow vs. direct sunlight on the hood of the red car, direct sun in the pic, shadowed in the video=undeniably STAGED IN ADVANCE. Rock solid proof. So rarely do we get any of that. Revel in it.<br /><br />There were actually 4 points that proved it was staged in advance, the shadow on the red car in the video is just the most undeniable of the 4 points. Review the Levels for yourselves if you like but we can safely tuck that one away as PROVEN.
    Ps. @Gina again, Senneff, Goodwin and possibly Blount... and Cooper and Nygun (I can't ever remember how to spell her name) and the Coroner... now come again how we need a corpse? Not following that logic at all.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1321002675:
    <br />Puzzle1.jpg<br /><br /><br />And now (drum roll) … we are at the final level—level number 7!  (7 represents completion).  Now it’s time to take everything that we have learned so far (in the previous levels, etc), and put the last few pieces of the puzzle into place.<br /><br />This is the final frontier for the hoax; the “when’s” and “why’s” have already been thoroughly established, especially through the numerology—and more than a year has gone by, without anyone even making a serious attempt to claim the $999 reward.  Therefore, the only frontier left is the “how’s” of the hoax, which is exactly what we have been going through in the levels; and this is the last of the levels, therefore we are now entering the conclusion of the final frontier—THIS IS IT!<br /><br />The previous levels were not a waste, because without them we would not be where we are now.  Much of the research has already been done, and some of the pieces have already come together (just like the picture above); but we still have a few major areas that need completed (just like the picture above).  As I have said already, the minor details on the “how’s” are not very important (and may never been fully understood); however, for more than one reason, the major aspects of the “how’s” should be resolved.<br /><br />For example, level 3 never really got resolved (who or what, if anything, went to UCLA in the ambulance?).  I am confident that this will be resolved, though, before the end of level 7.  Another major area, that keeps popping up unresolved, is the idea that the ambulance was at Carolwood and UCLA on some day other than 6-25-09; and closely related is the fairly common idea that two or more ambulances were used (supposedly different lettering, reflector, wrong shadows, etc).<br /><br />There are quite a few such theories floating around, and they all need to be thoroughly debunked for once and for all—so that we can see the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible, other than the very few things that required otherwise (such as the ambulance photo).  There would be no need whatsoever to be running ambulances and firetrucks around town, on one or more days before 6-25-09, like kids playing with their toys.  It would only create numerous opportunities to raise suspicions, at the least.  Also, to NOT have the ambulance at Carolwood and then UCLA on 6-25 would be another sure fire way to raise major suspicions.<br /><br />The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty getting a good picture through the window “on the fly”; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another.  But staging that photo in advance would not raise public suspicion, if it was done indoors.<br /><br />Also, some seem to think that the ambulance picture was generated from nothing, in good-old “Photoshop”; but the reality is, no matter how good you are at Photoshop, you don’t just start from nothing and end up with a high resolution photograph (like the ambulance photo).  Staging the ambulance photo gives you the basic picture(s) to work from; and then you can modify it with Photoshop (such as adding the car reflection, by taking a separate photo of the car, and then layering it in Photoshop with some transparency).<br /><br />So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009!  I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.<br /><br />8-)<br /><br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br /><br />penguin/<br /><br />At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax.  I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.<br /><br />Last but not least, here is a real good statement from bec, which she posted in my recent thread about the timing of the 911 call (12:20 or 12:21?).  Keep this concept in mind, because it applies to far more than just the 911 call.  “One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It’s very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez’s testimony and statements, Murray’s statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21289.msg370203#msg370203}.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />As it is possible to have a photo as good, the mabulancia in movement and with Polarized glass
    on 1323567188:
    <br />Ps. @Gina again, Senneff, Goodwin and possibly Blount... and Cooper and Nygun (I can't ever remember how to spell her name) and the Coroner... now come again how we need a corpse? Not following that logic at all.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Those who had contact with the body, two paramedics, Cooper, Nygun and the coroner,...5 Persons,...  /pull hair/
    on 1323567956:
    <br />
    on 1323567188:
    <br />Ps. @Gina again, Senneff, Goodwin and possibly Blount... and Cooper and Nygun (I can't ever remember how to spell her name) and the Coroner... now come again how we need a corpse? Not following that logic at all.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Those who had contact with the body, two paramedics, Cooper, Nygun and the coroner,...5 Persons,...  /pull hair/<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, so why do we need a corpse? All these people are already defined as in on it by necessity (staged pic, t.o.d. 2:26, autopsy finalized 9/9/9). This is what we always come down to on this debate.
    on 1323570425:
    <br />
    on 1323567956:
    <br />
    on 1323567188:
    <br /><br /><br />Those who had contact with the body, two paramedics, Cooper, Nygun and the coroner,...5 Persons,...  /pull hair/<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, so why do we need a corpse? All these people are already defined as in on it by necessity (staged pic, t.o.d. 2:26, autopsy finalized 9/9/9). This is what we always come down to on this debate. <br />
    <br /><br />I have always thought of these two options, or a body or nothing<br /><br />Perhaps that is why the bodyguards in the hospital treat both hide to someone? In the stretcher and in any way that video at the entrance of the hospital we can not conclude anything
    on 1323567188:
    <br /><br />For the rest of them who saw the body ...what am I missing? There were 5 paramedics (Senneff and Blount arrived with the ambulance and 3 arrived in the firetruck - Goodwin, Brad and I don't remember the name of the last one) and all of them saw the body, or not? If you know different please tell me.<br />And also at UCLA more people saw the body than just the 2 doctors you mentioned. Doctors always have nurses around to assist, so it's not possible to have no body.
    bec I remember there was another paramedic who saw the body, Brad or something like that. Blount says in his testimony who was in the bedroom when he arrived there because Blount was the last one who entered the bedroom - and I think this Brad is also mentioned being there. But I have to watch the testimony again.
    Hearsay. The lot of it.
    Watch from 5:39 - Blount says when he stepped into the bedroom there were already there Goodwin and Brad who were assisting Murray to move the patient from the bed to the floor.<br /><br />So this Brad was there too and saw and touched the body.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    So says a guy we suspect of being in on it. Brad didn't testify. Scripted.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Bec, all of those people you named as being in on it due to necessity, have not in fact been proven to be in on it. TS clarified in a post in this thread that one would not be in on the hoax merely on the basis of numerology. He also said that the 2:26 timing was not important compared to the rest of the numerology; so perhaps it was the least important. If the doctors would not be in on the hoax for the numerology alone, than there is no proof that they're in the know of anything. <br /><br /> The two paramedics, Senneff and Goodwin are most likely to be considered "in on it", because of the ambulance photo and Senneff's report etc. Blount however, is the one who didn't recognize the corpse as MJ and has no real need to be involved directly in the hoax.<br /><br /> The coroner as stated a million times, would be in the know regardless of whatever if anything, was used.<br /><br /> So I see it as: 2 paramedics and the coroner. So, a corpse was used for the least amount of people involved in the hoax on June 25. There is already enough proof in this thread and others, that show a corpse being used is most likely in comparision to other options. If anyone disagrees with this theory, debunk it with evidence. <br /><br /> TS has said several times, "MJ was not in the ambulance..." and "MJ did not go to UCLA..." oh, and to paraphrase "He flew out of the state!" Where is the double talk?
    on 1323589510:
    <br />So says a guy we suspect of being in on it. Brad didn't testify. Scripted.<br />
    <br /><br />Indeed Brad didn't testify but also Blount couldn't risk to lie about Brad being in the bedroom, because Brad could have denied it if it wasn't true (making an interview or public statement ).<br /><br />@Suzy7<;br /><br />
    Blount however, is the one who didn't recognize the corpse as MJ and has no real need to be involved directly in the hoax.
    <br /><br />Suzy Blount testified he recognized MJ instantly, just watch his testimony. But I was reading that at first he denied he recognized MJ, so why he changed his opinion for the trial? <br /><br />