TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1323739579:
    <br />@Suzy, I'm not accusing you of anything. I am saying those things seriously. I feel quite like a lunatic these days.<br /><br />@Scorpionchick: how do you figure Ben got access to the interior of ambulance 71 and some paramedics to stage such a pic on his own within hours after the actual event took place? It is the same interior as the real ambulance 71 yet the monitor is not on in the pic when it is clearly on in the video. So not even the background was captured live by Ben. He had to have created the entire pic in Photoshop, that means he needed a pic of the interior of ambulance 71, 2 men dressed as Paramedics with authentic badges, and a pic of MJ from the exact perfect angle, and a layer of the exact background outside Carrolwood including the red car that was present to put it all together and he had only hours to do it all in. The pic was sold to the magazine on 6/25/09 so how did he work so fast?<br />
    <br /><br />Ok then, in that case, Michael Jackson was taken to UCLA or Michael look like hospice patient. That's all we needed to prove- SOME BODY WAS TAKEN TO UCLA. In this case, paramedics need not to be in hoax nor even doctors. Simple and exactly what I have been telling.<br /> Sounds more reasonable when a few people involved in hoax rather than as you say half of LA city authority and residents are in hoax.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1323746794:
    <br />Just a short note ...<br /><br />Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.<br /><br /> typing/<br />
    <br /><br />What a nice surprise!!  bearhug
  • Hi TS, how lovely to hear from you! Good luck with your  /cook/ -project!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Glad you called in TS, thank you. Hope the project is going well.
  • on 1323746794:
    <br />Just a short note ...<br /><br />Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.<br /><br /> typing/<br />
    <br /><br />Hi TS and welcome back! :mrgreen: <br /><br />Hope your project is getting tremendous! penguin/ I anticipate that level 7 may be finished on December 21 (12/21). Wouldn't that be awesome? Yes, that day is on a Wednesday - [size=12pt]"See you next Wednesday"[/size]<br /><br /><br />I hope I will see you next Wednesday.....<br /><br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to you TS and everybody else bearhug
  • bec<br />Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)<br />« Reply #1825 on: Today at 03:29:11 AM »<br />I have pages and weeks and months and years of reasons, I'm sorry you can't remember them all but I'm not going to repeat myself ad infinitum. Do a search on my posts before you disrespect me and say I have no reasons.<br /><br />Beyond the paramedics and the 2 UCLA doc's, people have a problem with any theory other then the real corpse because of mystical, metaphorical, presumed "people" who worked on the body. Not the paramedics and the two Dr's, no they are not the problem, the other people, invariably is brought up. What people? Well people at the ER; the nurses, the assistants, anyone who would have come into contact with "the body", you know, those people. Assumed people. None of these "people" testified or gave a statement or came forward or talked to media or did an interview. Where are they? And since they don't really exist except in the imagination or presumptions, why are they the deciding factor? I call it hearsay, gossip, and the ever-to-be-abhorred ASSumption, and I don't think it's wise to let the entire thing rest upon their metaphorical existance.<br /><br />[size=12pt]The illusion doesn't have to be that complicated. Only the media and US (general public) need to be fooled in order for this to work.[/size]<br /><br />I think we over think a great deal when it comes to this part. I think in reality it was 100% more simple then this. But whatever. I'm just a death hoax lunatic.<br /><br />Ps. Suzy, if you got the impression those circumstances with resuscitation efforts were the same as the alleged circumstances on 6/25, then please go back and research again, because I found none that were surrounding a situation with a perfectly healthy man suffering cardiac arrest for unknown reasons, being initially attended to for ~1 hour outside of a hospital environment. All of them were patients suffering cardiac arrest for known reasons with known contributing factors within a hospital environment, under very controlled circumstances. (pps. or in the case of one, a child who fell into ice water and was therefore cooled so rapidly that degeneration had no chance to occur prior to medical attention being applied)
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Bec I'm totally with you  :) !!! And if you think that you are the only death hoax lunatic you are wrong,  lolol/ lcause I'm also  :) !!!![/size]
  • on 1323746794:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Just a shot note from my part also then: OH BOY,not again  :?  :mrgreen: !!!! Take you time TS  :roll: ,we are doing just fine here,thank you  :) !!!![/size]
  • on 1323743526:
    <br />As we have spoken about federal agents, i think it is good to see this video<br /> />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21650.msg378849#msg378849<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Paula  :)  I saw that video also,and I was like WOW  :shock: !!! [/size]
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Welcome back TS, have a great time with your project bounce/
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    on 1323746794:
    <br /><br />Thank you TS. My prayers and thoughts are with you :)<br /><br />@Front waiting to hear from you too.......
  • TS in the house!!!! All the best with your projects. <br /><br />We look forward to your return.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I have also been waiting for you TS to comeback. :)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1323746794:
    <br />Just a short note ...<br /><br />Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads. I'm in the middle of an important project. But I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.<br /><br /> typing/<br />
    <br /><br />cool3.gif<br /><br />
    I'm in the middle of an important project.
    <br /><br />Another Hoax project maybe??  lolol/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1323746794:
    <br /><br />See? This is why some of you guys shouldn't ASSume things, and start calling him a coward and a liar. :?<br /><br />Thanks for keeping us updated, TS bearhug
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    So TS posted his 165th post on 12/12?<br />165 = 1+6+5 = 12 <br />12+12+12 = 9 = completion<br /><br />TS, is it a coincidence???  suspicious//
  • on 1323807776:
    <br />So TS posted his 165th post on 12/12?<br />165 = 1+6+5 = 12 <br />12+12+12 = 9 = completion<br /><br />TS, is it a coincidence???  suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm...<br />May I add that in Australia it says TS posted at 02:26:34 PM?<br /> suspicious//
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1323807776:
    <br />So TS posted his 165th post on 12/12?<br />165 = 1+6+5 = 12 <br />12+12+12 = 9 = completion<br /><br />TS, is it a coincidence???  suspicious// <br />
    <br />Good spot Sarahli, but 9 could indicate many other things as well!<br /><br />http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php<br /><br /><br />He's in the MIDDLE of an important project.  But the entire hoax is made up of many projects/pieces.  If MJ Bams near the end of 2012, that's a lot of empty canvas to fill for a guy like him who says he loves to create and never stops working. I find this exciting, because it means there's much more coming!  And I can hardly wait!  It gets better all the time!  Thank you Michael!<br /><br />
    TS  Quote from: GINAFELICIA on November 28, 2011, 03:59:20 PM<br />
    @Adi thank you for posting this from above. Reading it again I think TS is an eccentric person who has all the time in the world at his disposal
    <br /> Don't I wish!  bounce/ <br />
    <br /> moonwalk_/
  • Hello TS :), Good to see you again,<br />Is the important project you mentioned , related to film?<br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323746794:
    <br /><br />I bet you are going to be surprised when you read some of the posts. And you will probably feel like doing this cartoon-bang-head-jpg.gif?w=500 :lol:  geek/<br /><br />Important project? suspicious// Are we going to hear more snippets or are you working on Lundon's Bridge or is it something else?  :mrgreen:<br /><br />Missed you and I love you TS.   bearhug
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    TS, has your project something to do with a comic?  :D<br /><br />Is "part 2" of the Murray documentary is out. Check from 12:17. I am waiting as well for that "part 2" I think it would be interesting to watch<br /><br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Thank you for the update TS. I agree MJFAN7, assumptions of that nature are never good.<br /><br /> Paula those videos by MsFlyingFairy are great in addressing some of the connections and the "why's" of the hoax. Hopefully some will watch those and better understand the "why's and how's".<br /><br /> Scorpionchik, you do realize if the LAFD are in on the hoax, than the paramedics seen in the ambulance photo would be too? Bec explained it well, as it's really impossible for 0 paramedics to not be in the know.<br /><br /> Speaking of bec, you aren't a lunatic we all just understand things differently; clearly.
  • Great !  Thanks for the message TS.  Looking foward to seeing what comes.  Yes, I agree MsFlyingFairy has great videos !!!!<br /><br />LOVE<br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1323827164:
    <br />TS, has your project something to do with a comic?  :D<br /><br />Is "part 2" of the Murray documentary is out. Check from 12:17. I am waiting as well for that "part 2" I think it would be interesting to watch<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br /><br />There was a part 2? Thank you for the link.
  • on 1323505094:
    <br />
    on 1323455848:
    <br />TS has specifically stated more then once in the past that the return is dependent, at least in part, on us few hoaxers, and how much we understand the reasons for the hoax. Just sayin'.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />@BEC <br /><br />you have mentioned this twice. i have mentioned this twice. i am sure others have too. we really need to look at TIAI 1-7 again...<br /><br />this may be interactive, just as was the courtcase.... could it be us, the very believers of this DH that are holding up a BAM?<br /><br />i make reference to previous quote....<br />
    <br /><br /><br />But  how much is dependent on us?...do you think the actual time of the BAM is dependent on the hoaxers or MJ having a BAM take place at all is dependent on the hoaxers?...I just don't know if it really is dependent on the believers like TS said, I mean if MJ wants to do something he'll do it, or find another way to do it if it doesn't quite work out to plan..what does he want from the believers?<br /><br />(Off Topic) By the way Aussie, do you think that photo of Carl Williams is real or fake?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Whilst it has been so quiet lately I've been re-reading all of the early TS updates from back in 2010  (for about the 777th time since they began) and also going back to some of the early redirects and also the original posts by S.T.U.D.Y. back in 2009. I've found it a really good exercise to re-read whilst things have been so quiet.<br /><br />Because of all that has happened this past 2.5 years I have re-read them with a different perspective, mindset and knowledge.<br /><br />They have really given my faith in Michael, what he hopes to achieve and his message a HUGE jolt again :) <br /><br /> respect/<br /><br /><br /><br />