TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1324626160:
    <br />here is a link to an interesting article in a blog. talks abt contradictions.<br /><br />http://evolutionflashback.blogspot.com/2011/03/creatives-explained.html<br /><br />MJ is a walking contradiction...<br /><br />pure and virginal - displays of explosive sexual energy when on stage<br />shy and quiet - frank and direct and in fact a pioneer about his message<br />at times frail and ill - fraskishly fit and an amazing dancer who defies physical limits <br />softly spoken - yet screams and has been known to have a deeper voice at times<br />humble and meek - yet errects statues of himself<br />wants to be private - yet deliberately creates hype and puts himself in the spotlight<br /><br />(by the way, none of these are negatives)<br /><br />what is real what is fake?.... who knows. they are all the complexities (amongst many others) of a genius who has engineered himself into an empire, a product, a name, a mysterious character. we do not know the real mj. pepsi and 2005 trial may have been real. but you do have to admit, amongst a 30 year career of crazy antics, staged PR moments, bluffs, illusions, it is possible that other incidents such as pepsi and 2005 are fake also. if he can perfectly execute a death hoax, he can too a trial or an accident.<br /><br />in fact the more MJ fakes his life the more privacy he actually has... because it means that less people know the real MJ. they know the character he plays, not the real person within - which creates for him a degree of anonimity about who he really is...<br /><br /><br />Bon Jovi - <br /><br />You think you know me just because you know my name <br />You think you see me 'cause you've seen every line on my face <br />You want to want me just because I say that I want you <br />But does it matter if anything I'm saying is the truth  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]OMG I'm si happy,thank you,tahnk you from the bottom of my heart  :)  penguin/  !!!! You just put into words what I think also  8-) .I'm saying THE EXACYLY SAME THING for almost 1 years now  albino/ !!! Talking about bashing lol  lolol/ ,when I said "some things" that were not in the same TUNE,with what others THINK  :mrgreen: .NObody knows the REAL Michael and ,that's for fact,lol  :lol: :shock: .Michael is a[/size] [size=14pt]MAN OF CONTRADICTION [/size],[size=10pt]or better say an[/size] [size=14pt]UNPREDICTABLE MAN  [/size]  [size=10pt] albino/ 8-)  .What you put into words MyWhoisit had put into her/his last 3 videos .I don't know who this person is,but to my opinion IS THE BEST  on making hoax videos  8-) !!!Just 2 sentences to make an ideea of what I'm talking here  :mrgreen: :[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]"Everything I wished I WAS MY CREATION  WILL BE .Where I was SHY ,he would be AGRESSIVE,where I was COLD and WITHDRAWN ,he would be WARM and OUTGOING.Loneliness will be unknown to him......."<br />[/size]<br /><br /><br /> :shock: albino/<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]"We had to put it all,on the FRONT PAGE,which we did THANK GOD"  :shock:  :shock:  :lol:  [/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]THIS IS IT[/size] [size=10pt], but[/size] [size=14pt]THIS IS NOT IT[/size] [size=10pt]!!!!! lol  lolol/  :lol:  :lol: what a coincidence[/size] [size=14pt]CONTRADITION[/size] [size=10pt],isn't it  :?:  :mrgreen:  !!!!![/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Australian MJ BeLIEver, that is a good observation of MJ the walking contradiction.<br />And Applehead, as usual these videos give food for thought.<br />The comment earlier about crying wolf too often is very pertinent.  This hoax is like passing through a worm-hole. None can say, MJ wouldn't do this or that. He very well could.<br /><br />
    TS [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]on:[/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] November 29, 2011, 10:13:17 PM »[/color]<br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]February 2010: “[Jermaine] He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... But it’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.  [Interviewer] Do you know what it is, and you’re waiting for it to come out?  [Jermaine] Yes, yes, I do. ... I know ...” {[/color]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5OOwLcE_6Q[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> June 2010: “[Larry] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen.  We love you, we miss him; the world needs to know the truth, we need to know the truth, you need to know the truth.  And, uh, absolutely; we’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.” {1:32, [/color]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3OiJMjilg[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> February 20, 2011: “There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.” {[/color]http://twitter.com/jermjackson5/status/39409940007354368[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> November 16, 2011: “@latoyajackson why don’t you talk more about the real MJ’s killer..?”<br /> {[/color]http://twitter.com/#!/_MariamFenty/status/136670562297724929[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> November 16, 2011: “@_MariamFenty you will DEFINITELY hear more in the near future!!!”<br /> {[/color]http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/136671664577576960[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> November 21, 2011: “Thanking all the FANS for their support last night! Thank you so very much!!! Keep the faith!!!” {[/color]http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/138764680981262336[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br />[/color] :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
    <br />Is TS wanting us to question his siblings/parents knowing the truth? Is he calling their bluff?  If Elvis only told 6 people of his faked death, not even his own father, perhaps MJ may not have told any of them anything beyond, that he hoaxed his death, and simply gave some cash incentives to go with the flow. Many people have said how it seemed MJ spent almost no time with his family in years. Is it possible that his siblings are just making up stuff as they go along.  MJ may have been feeding the family bits of hoax info, on a need to know basis, similarly to how we as hoaxers have been fed certain morsels.  For instance, one of the very few helping MJ, may have asked Jermaine to make the initial announcement, and so on.  I'm sure that Prince and Paris (Blanket later) knew right from the start.  All the family's big talk, about  knowing everything and who MJ' s enemies, etc. are is fluff. Perhaps TS is chuckling a little here, with the 3 shocked smilies, knowing that they hardly know anymore than we do, except they know inside family stuff and history. They've been an entertainment family for so long, they just knew how to keep the ball rolling. And MJ has always known that they totally love getting the extra attention and fame, while now he's the one keeping a low profile.  Perhaps MJ is juggling with JFMJ fans, hoaxers, family (not his kids), friends and enemies. Each smugly think they have inside information.  Perhaps they don't really know who TS is either, and that's why they have not acknowledged him, aside from the J5 tweet, and maybe TS manipulated them to do it somehow. I still believe TS is MJ, and is in control/master of hoax info.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1324632408:
    <br />Australian MJ BeLIEver, that is a good observation of MJ the walking contradiction.<br />And Applehead, as usual these videos give food for thought.<br />The comment earlier about crying wolf too often is very pertinent.  This hoax is like passing through a worm-hole. None can say, MJ wouldn't do this or that. He very well could.<br /><br />
    TS [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]on:[/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] November 29, 2011, 10:13:17 PM »[/color]<br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]February 2010: “[Jermaine] He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... But it’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.  [Interviewer] Do you know what it is, and you’re waiting for it to come out?  [Jermaine] Yes, yes, I do. ... I know ...” {[/color]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5OOwLcE_6Q[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> June 2010: “[Larry] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen.  We love you, we miss him; the world needs to know the truth, we need to know the truth, you need to know the truth.  And, uh, absolutely; we’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.” {1:32, [/color]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3OiJMjilg[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> February 20, 2011: “There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.” {[/color]http://twitter.com/jermjackson5/status/39409940007354368[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> November 16, 2011: “@latoyajackson why don’t you talk more about the real MJ’s killer..?”<br /> {[/color]http://twitter.com/#!/_MariamFenty/status/136670562297724929[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> November 16, 2011: “@_MariamFenty you will DEFINITELY hear more in the near future!!!”<br /> {[/color]http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/136671664577576960[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br /> November 21, 2011: “Thanking all the FANS for their support last night! Thank you so very much!!! Keep the faith!!!” {[/color]http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/138764680981262336[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]}.<br /> <br />[/color] :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
    <br />[color=rgb(74, 74, 74)]Is TS wanting us to question their ability to know the truth? Is he calling their bluff?  If Elvis only told 6 people of his faked death, not even his own father, perhaps MJ may not have told any of his family anything beyond, that he hoaxed his death, and simply gave some cash incentives to go with the flow. Many people have said how it seemed MJ spent almost no time with his family in years. Is it possible that his siblings are just making up stuff as they go along.  MJ may have been feeding the family bits of hoax info, on a need to know basis, similarly to how we as hoaxers have been fed certain morsels.  I'm sure that Prince and Paris (Blanket later) knew right from the start.  All the family's big talk, about  knowing everything and who MJ' s enemies, etc. are is fluff. Perhaps TS is chuckling a little here, with the 3 shocked smilies, knowing that they hardly know anymore than we do, except they know inside family stuff and history. They've been an entertainment family for so long, they just knew how to keep the ball rolling. [/color]<br />Perhaps MJ is juggling with JFMJ fans, hoaxers, family (not his kids), friends and enemies. Each smugly think they have inside information.<br />
    <br /><br />MJonmind this thought has crossed my mind, too. Many times.
  • on 1324632408:
    <br /><br />[color=rgb(74, 74, 74)]Is TS wanting us to question his siblings/parents knowing the truth? Is he calling their bluff?  If Elvis only told 6 people of his faked death, not even his own father, perhaps MJ may not have told any of them anything beyond, that he hoaxed his death, and simply gave some cash incentives to go with the flow. Many people have said how it seemed MJ spent almost no time with his family in years. Is it possible that his siblings are just making up stuff as they go along.  MJ may have been feeding the family bits of hoax info, on a need to know basis, similarly to how we as hoaxers have been fed certain morsels.  For instance, one of the very few helping MJ, may have asked Jermaine to make the initial announcement, and so on.  I'm sure that Prince and Paris (Blanket later) knew right from the start.  All the family's big talk, about  knowing everything and who MJ' s enemies, etc. are is fluff. Perhaps TS is chuckling a little here, with the 3 shocked smilies, knowing that they hardly know anymore than we do, except they know inside family stuff and history. They've been an entertainment family for so long, they just knew how to keep the ball rolling. And MJ has always known that they totally love getting the extra attention and fame, while now he's the one keeping a low profile.[/color]<br />Perhaps MJ is juggling with JFMJ fans, hoaxers, family (not his kids), friends and enemies. Each smugly think they have inside information.<br />
    <br /><br />i have mentioned this before in the rebbie thread... i dont believe that she knows abt the hoax. again, My personal opinion for now, until i can prove to myself otherwise. you are so right MJONMIND - many people can be working for MJ. giving clues and instructions from people in the know without actually knowing themselves. (well they might know, or think they know, by putting one and one together, but perhaps not previously informed of DH by MJ himself prior to June 09)
    I've puzzled over the fact that MJ seems to have been estranged from his siblings for so many years. He loves them, of course, but holds them at arms length. But they on the other hand, are eager to show their close relationship to MJ.  True friends can often be much closer than family, in sharing deeply personal dreams and aspirations. So if this is true, how does this affect how many are in on the hoax, for who went in the ambulance?<br /><br /><br />It would be good to get the actual quote from Frank's book where he says both he and MJ had a meeting in the WTC on 9/11.  Otherwise, is TS just going with LaToya and Jermaine's story, waiting to see if we can dissect for the truth.  TS has always said we should not just accept what he says but search it out. :? smiley_spider
  • on 1324633503:
    <br />I've puzzled over the fact that MJ seems to have been estranged from his siblings for so many years. He loves them, of course, but holds them at arms length. But they on the other hand, are eager to show their close relationship to MJ.  True friends can often be much closer than family, in sharing deeply personal dreams and aspirations. So if this is true, how does this affect how many are in on the hoax, for who went in the ambulance?<br /><br /><br /><br />It would be good to get the actual quote from Frank's book where he says both he and MJ had a meeting in the WTC on 9/11.  Otherwise, is TS just going with LaToya and Jermaine's story, waiting to see if we can dissect for the truth.  TS has always said we should not just accept what he says but search it out. :? smiley_spider <br />
    <br /><br /><br />i wrote a page or two back,, before all the "all of MJ's life was fake" bullshit,,, I wrote exactly what frank says in his book,, he never said him and mj had an appt at WTC, he says only he was supposed to return the items,,after the tragedy, MJ ended up w/the watch in cali, and was supposed to return it to the jeweler in cali, along w/the necklace that he only "borrowed" to give to Elizabeth, the jeweler was going to sue him over both pieces, MJ eventually returned them, and according to Frank, about a yr long riff was also created between mj and elizabeth over the way the necklace was asked to be given back, MJ didnt explain the circumstance to Elizabeth himself,, someone in mj's camp contacted her and told her she had to return it.
  • the only thing I’m going to say about MJ and faking his life is that I don’t think the Pepsi incident was faked, because t was only after then that MJ started wearing those hair pieces that escalated to full wigs.  I seriously do not believe he would have done so just for show.  Just my observation.  /white flag/
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Agreed hesouttamylife. The purpose of faking his head being burned would be what? Just like him faking the trial to be called a pedophile yet again, is what? His image was tarnished and if he faked his scalp being burned, than everyone at the hospital who treated him are in on it, along with Arnie Klein who treated it for yrs. And no, I do not believe Klein is in the know of anything.<br /><br /> I think people are misunderstanding those who believe he did this for serious reasons along with entertainment purposes. I agree with you both bec and Aussie in regards to his "Willy Wonka" act and publicity stunts. Yes, he was and is very capable of pulling the wool over peoples eyes, faking illnesses and such much like this hoax, either to get out of something or just to prank people; but why does his whole life have to be a prank? I think that is where, unfortunately for Michael, he becomes like the boy who cried wolf because when he does want to be taken seriously and real things happen in his life; no one believes it. Just because he created an image for the media and fans does not mean he went as far as making every event a hoax. He understood in order to creat the myth he wanted and to keep the public at bay, he had to create this image that was far removed from his real self; and it is well known that his manipulated image got out of his control to the point that it ruined his reputation and career. <br /><br /> I would and can believe he did all of this for mere entertainment if there was proof of it being just that, but there isn't. I could also accept the Pepsi accident was a hoax without problem, IF there was evidence it was a hoax and why it would be a hoax, but of course there is none. In order to believe in something there should be some evidence pointing in that direction for a theory to have a stable foundation; and though there is none saying his whole life is a hoax, there is some saying there is a real conspiracy.<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Suzy, just because you refuse to acknowledge it, doesn't mean I'm not posting it. You guys can pull up the Pepsi accident thread I posted. There's a lot of excellent hard evidence that he faked it. Why did he? I don't know but maybe because it was a huge story with his name in it. Everyone loves to gawk at an accident and that one he and Miko actually could fake pretty easily. Besides, why not? Does this not fit with the MJ persona he shows us in home movies and outtakes? It's a joke, what's not to like. It's also a delightful experiment. Can he get away with it? What a rush if he did. Sometimes people just do things to have fun. Doing massive public hoaxes like this might just be fun for him. If you had the money and the means and you were a practical joker at heart, wouldn't you try something? The media are just whores for a story. It would be like sport to play with them. And who would suspect MJ? Look at him. Pure and innocent as new fallen snow, he is.<br /><br />IF he did fake it THEN he pulled it off masterfully with no one ever being the wiser. Knowing he could do something like that, visible, in front of a live audience, he must have considered the plan for 6/25/09 a walk in the park.<br /><br />Knowing he faked his death makes you look closer at his other large media attention stories over his adult life. You have to consider a possible pattern of behavior. No one was more visible then MJ and so no one would know how to work the system better then him either. When other things start looking fishy, the seed of doubt begins to sprout.<br /><br />We are gonna be shocked by something at the end of this, make no mistake.
  • on 1324699346:
    <br />Suzy, just because you refuse to acknowledge it, doesn't mean I'm not posting it. You guys can pull up the Pepsi accident thread I posted. There's a lot of excellent hard evidence that he faked it. Why did he? I don't know but maybe because it was a huge story with his name in it. Everyone loves to gawk at an accident and that one he and Miko actually could fake pretty easily. Besides, why not? Does this not fit with the MJ persona he shows us in home movies and outtakes? It's a joke, what's not to like. It's also a delightful experiment. Can he get away with it? What a rush if he did. Sometimes people just do things to have fun. Doing massive public hoaxes like this might just be fun for him. If you had the money and the means and you were a practical joker at heart, wouldn't you try something? The media are just whores for a story. It would be like sport to play with them. And who would suspect MJ? Look at him. Pure and innocent as new fallen snow, he is.<br /><br />IF he did fake it THEN he pulled it off masterfully with no one ever being the wiser. Knowing he could do something like that, visible, in front of a live audience, he must have considered the plan for 6/25/09 a walk in the park.
    <br /><br />Lol, he probably did fake it. He never like Pepsi anyway and never wanted to do the commercial. One sure way to get out of it!
    I don't think he faked the trial (although some things are a little fishy), but I do think he baited the DA. That Bashir interview with the hand holding and the bed sleeping was manipulated by MJ. He held Bashir's hand and led him right to the precipice of evil... and Bashir jumped right on in.<br /><br />At this point, MJ had to know exactly what he was doing and exactly how bad that looked. He gave Bashir the perfect long dramatic pause in his sentence "yes of course he sleeps in my bed...(long drawn out -->edit me right here news crew!<-- pause) I sleep on the floor." This is 2002. MJ has been on FBI surveillance for some time at this point. Of course he would know that. He knows the DA is foaming at the mouth to get him some how some way, so it seems to me as sort of a taunt by MJ. It's like he waved a red flag in front of the bull. No matter how that scene was edited in the end, it was bad for MJ. I can't believe he made that kind of mistake nor that he was that naive about people.<br /><br />I also don't believe that his sleepovers weren't 100% on surveillance film, logged and filed and archived forever after that 1993 scam. For someone who's whole house is wired, I don't believe MJ would be foolish enough to leave himself wide open for another allegation like that when prevention would be directly at his fingertips. Again, allegations notoriously difficult to disprove... CCTV would disprove them in just the amount of time needed to review the tape.<br /><br />So maybe he was sick of the FBI following him around. Maybe he was sick of living under the stigma. Maybe he was sick of the jokes and innuendos and the fact that his career in his home country was being destroyed by this crap and maybe he decided to do something about it. Maybe he thought that a big public trial where he was CLEARLY innocent would FIX everything. If so, he was wrong.<br /><br />If you live your life by playing the media like marionettes, there has to be some element of win some/lose some. The spin doesn't always work out and the reverse psychology sometimes reverses again. You figure the media manipulates the public which feed the media by buying the best story, driving the manipulation. When you try to manipulate the media to get a desired response from the public, you are attempting to set into motion a domino effect of sorts. Sometimes everything goes smoothly according to plan, and the chips fall as they were intended, the people are caused to feel a certain way by the story you create. But if you misjudge the public tide, and don't give them what they want, the media will go rogue and make up what they want (need) to sell.<br /><br />Again, I don't know. But perhaps MJ was so into the idea of "proving" his innocence publicly that he forgot the first rule of his own game, good news doesn't sell. You figure it would be very easy to get too personal with that project. I'm not sure how he could keep a professional distance between the project and his agenda enough to succeed. It would be very tricky to pull off.
    Lol, I didn't say I refuse to believe anything if you read my post, because I am willing to believe in it based upon evidence.<br /><br /> I did read that thread quite a while ago and didn't see enough strong evidence to convince me of a hoax; unlike his death which has much evidence proving it didn't occur, which is why I believe it to be a hoax. My opinion.<br /><br /> I agree on other points, but I don't think he would have gone through all of that just to prove his innocence, given this hoax was planned long before that to essentially do the same thing. Change perceptions.
    We don't have any acknowledgement that this hoax is designed to prove his innocence, so trying to argue that MJ didn't bait the DA in order to prove his innocence because this hoax was planned long ago to do that is not very convincing, Suzy.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1324701223:
    <br /> If you live your life by playing the media like marionettes, there has to be some element of win some/lose some. The spin doesn't always work out and the reverse psychology sometimes reverses again. You figure the media manipulates the public which feed the media by buying the best story, driving the manipulation. When you try to manipulate the media to get a desired response from the public, you are attempting to set into motion a domino effect of sorts. Sometimes everything goes smoothly according to plan, and the chips fall as they were intended, the people are caused to feel a certain way by the story you create. But if you misjudge the public tide, and don't give them what they want, the media will go rogue and make up what they want (need) to sell.<br />
    <br /> <br /> If we look at the consequences of 06/25/2009, same applies. <br /> He must have thought the whole domino panorama in advance.<br /> <br /> Potential (and real) media reaction would vary from "hot, hotter, the hottest - get some pics and commentators" to "what's in the archive" hectic to "damn, now we have to shut up about him" to "another dollar bill printer gone - time to build up new cash cows" to "OMG I have to write about MJ and know nothing about him because I'm only 21" to ...<br /> <br /> Potential (and real) public reactions would vary from "fan suicide" to sobbing to screaming to "I don't believe this" to "how could he do this to me?" to "poor victim" to "J4M" to etc. ...<br /> Some said "thank God he's finally gone", some spew after Michael, some continued to mock him.<br /> We've seen all that (except that I don't believe in the alleged fan suicides).<br /> <br /> Anything new in the above compared to when he was a "living dead"? Not really.<br /> Did he care? I guess so, but it's certainly also a matter of priorities when it comes to take an existential decision to disappear from the visual stage.<br /> <br /> I am convinced that Michael thought of every domino trail in advance, including the suckers and leeches, the carpet crawlers, flag wavers, fainters, yellers, haters, mockers, the wrongdoers, the "hide my a**ers", the "I want your money" law (suit) producers, the "angelmakers", the greedy and the needy, his colleagues, friends, loved one, the media, the fans and the hoaxers and who else would turn out to want to share a past, present and/or future relationship on which ever level with MJJ.<br />  <br /> I still think MJHD was part of executing the plan as an initial observation hot spot to find out how the living would think and treat the "dead". Fan barometer. Clinical thermometer to check the fever and heat. (We're still in that think tank LOL - hi Michael! still enjoy? Some other smart cooks showed a ressembling mindset btw.  :mrgreen: )<br /> <br /> Maybe Michael got surprised by the small and ever shrinking number of questioning and diving folks.<br /> Maybe he was not surprised and thought more in terms of "quality" than of "quantity" as to the depth of involvement. In all cases, I think he thought it through but certainly could not predict all the twists the story did actually take.<br /> <br /> One cannot rehearse a death - well most of the times one cannot - so there will be effects and issues that will need to be handled on a day-by-day basis when occurring. Elizabeth's death was not predictable and a very sad momentum to be dealt with. I still miss her despite I never met her.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> "To die will be an awfully big adventure".<br /> <br /> Remember this?<br />
    Artwork “To die will be an awfully big adventure” created by Högni Valur Högnason is final project from the Icelandic Academy of the Arts. It discovers theme of deaths in our life. As you could notice it consist of three pieces. The first one is about childish innocence, second one is about love and third one is about death itself.
    <br /> http://www.beautifullife.info/art-works/to-die-will-be-an-awfully-big-adventure/<br /> <br /> general.jpg<br /> <br /> 02.jpg<br /> <br /> 03.jpg<br /> <br /> 04.jpg<br /> I still think this artwork fits well.<br /> <br /> <br /> Thought provoking: <br /> did the public manipulate Michael into dying for getting the kind of story they wanted the media to produce for them? <br /> Is tabloid trash / a fan-star relationship a matter of hen & egg? <br /> How dependent is an artist on the public's attention and response? <br /> We should ask Michael what he's thinking about cause and effect in this. I guess he'd show a huge smile.<br /> <br /> <br /> Blessings to all.
      I never said this hoax was done to "prove his innocence", but to change perceptions. Deeming him innocent because there are people out to get him and the media is corrupt, are apart of the domino effect. So because of that, I dont believe he would have staged the trial.<br /><br /> <br /><br />
    <br />Mjselfsweet<br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]I wrote exactly what frank says in his book,, he never said him and mj had an appt at WTC, he says only he was supposed to return the items,,after the tragedy, MJ ended up w/the watch in cali, and was supposed to return it to the jeweler in cali, along w/the necklace that he only "borrowed" to give to Elizabeth, the jeweler was going to sue him over both pieces, MJ eventually returned them, and according to Frank, about a yr long riff was also created between mj and elizabeth over the way the necklace was asked to be given back, MJ didnt explain the circumstance to Elizabeth himself,, someone in mj's camp contacted her and told her she had to return it.[/color]
    <br />Ok this seems odd to mention about jewelry that MJ "gave"/borrowed to Liz, in Frank's book.<br />In the Life of an Icon, by David Gest, at the premiere he also makes a point of talking about this same jewelry.  There must be some significance if it is mentioned twice.  Anyone have any idea?  After watching his docu on Nov.3, I made this comment.
    [size=small][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]  It really upset me that he told the story of the 2001 performance in New York, and that the only way MJ could get Liz Taylor to come was when he bought her some very expensive jewelry[/color][/size][size=small][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]. Would MJ have ever said something like that? [/color][/size]
    <br />I know there was also an auction for LT's jewelry.  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21688.msg379260#msg379260<br /><br /><br /><br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]On the topic of MJ planning more than just the DH, the Pepsi fire was in the middle of his life to the day. Even the chances of randomly getting a certain number of days like 9282 which add to 21 and end up being 777 are difficult. What are the odds mathematically? Why hasn't TS touched on this?[/color]<br /><br />On the 2005 case, Back has said MJ has been planning this death hoax for over 20 years. [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Love and hate are very close.  [/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Would MJ have understood the need of extreme hatred for him, to be a more shocking backdrop for a death hoax, and a comeback against ALL odds, that would literally be bigger than anything ever done in earth’s history.[/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]  [/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]The further down you fall the harder to climb back up and soar, which he has and will do. Someone a while back mentioned how MJ's case drew attention to sexually abused children around the world, even by high ranking people. MJ's powerful love for children, and the pain in his own childhood, would see this as a means to stop this cruelty. Perhaps laws have changed for the good behind the scenes because of MJ's 2005 court case.[/color]
    on 1324714437:
    <br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]On the topic of MJ planning more than just the DH, the Pepsi fire was in the middle of his life to the day. Even the chances of randomly getting a certain number of days like 9282 which add to 21 and end up being 777 are difficult. What are the odds mathematically? Why hasn't TS touched on this?[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />A great point I forgot to mention. <br /><br />
    on 1324713674:
    <br />  Deeming him innocent because there are people out to get him and the media is corrupt, are apart of the domino effect. So because of that, I dont believe he would have staged the trial.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Could you rephrase this, I don't understand.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Believing that he faked his Pepsi burn and the trials also is not disrespectful? Then I do not know what disrespectfulness is! Do you have any idea what kind of pain he had to go through because of that burn and false allegations? And you are saying that, he was just acting when they were taking him to the hospital when his scalp was burnt. His pain was in his eyes. You don't believe it but think about it for a moment. And think what he would feel like to see you guys think this way. <br /><br />And during those trials Michael went through hell! You are also saying that he was lying in all those interviews he made about what he had to go through. You guys are definitely confusing fact and fiction. And yesterday Michael gave the answer to you guys on his official page. This is just an 'IN YO FACE' moment but of course the ones living in an exaggerated hoax fantasy world wouldn't get this as a clue.<br /><br />12-22-Right-On.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson: We [size=18pt]Separate Fact from Fiction[/size].
    That statement can go both ways, PureLove, you realize that, right?<br /><br />Separate fact (real) from fiction (movie)  :lol:
    Just to make it even clearer lol, he did not fake his death to prove his innocence as the planning for this hoax began before any allegations. Instead, his BAM will help further prove the conspiracy that exists in the media/government, and he will be deemed innocent as a by-product of this hoax. Understand? Which is why there was no point for the trial to be fake to clear his name, as this hoax will do that anyway.<br /><br /> The Pepsi accident happening in the exact mid-point of his life, does not prove it to be a hoax; but a possible conspiracy. So it only proves his death was planned and the "accident" was most likely done on purpose.<br /><br /> Purelove who are we referring to?
  • l do not believe that Michael faked those two moments in his life. However, I do believe that Bec presented some compelling evidence towards the contrary. While I do not agree with her at the moment, I do not believe she is living in "fantasyland."
    So the evil doers used Michael's spiritual number against him? To cause him a non-life threatening injury? Why such a comparably minor attack on MJ when the same evil doers have been alleged to have caused the deaths of many celebrities and high profile people before him? It doesn't fit their pattern to hand out warnings of this magnitude, rather the individual is simply removed.<br /><br />If one is to argue that the 9282 days is explainable as a conspiracy using MJ's own numerology against him, you might as well apply the same logic to the DH numerology and conclude that MJ is dead and we are all chasing our tails here.
    Take away the conspiracy (and those "spiritual numbers" are used by them all of the time because they are not "his" lol), it does not prove the accident was a hoax, only that his death was planned; not that he was murdered.<br /><br />  If some want to believe no one was ever after the biggest star in the world, you can believe that.
  • on 1324716792:
    <br /> Just to make it even clearer lol, he did not fake his death to prove his innocence as the planning for this hoax began before any allegations. Instead, his BAM will help further prove the conspiracy that exists in the media/government, and he will be deemed innocent as a by-product of this hoax. Understand? Which is why there was no point for the trial to be fake to clear his name, as this hoax will do that anyway.<br /><br /> The Pepsi accident happening in the exact mid-point of his life, does not prove it to be a hoax; but a possible conspiracy. So it only proves his death was planned and the "accident" was most likely done on purpose.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed.<br /><br />Michael Jackson said in a Geraldo interview 2005 - The bigger the star the bigger the target -<br />Dave Chapelle said in an interview, not exact words - The more money you are worth the more controlled you are -<br />Michael Jackson has said so many times that conspiracy have been going around surronding him, he has said people was after his cataloge, he has said he's been afraid to say to much.<br />Omar sang in his song - The bigger the star the bigger the target -<br />Michael has said to his family that he was afraid They woould kill him.<br />Michael Jackson said that since Thriller all of this started to happen, how they started to attack him etc.<br /><br />When are people going to take this serious, it is serious even if Michael Jackson isn't alive. The people in control must be stopped. Michael is not a deciver, a liar, a manipulator nor a hoaxer. This is not a movie and it is not a game. This is reality!
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1324699346:
    <br />We are gonna be shocked by something at the end of this, make no mistake.<br />
    <br /><br />THIS. I have a feeling, he could turn out to be different from what many make him out to be or believe him to be...