Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Quote of the day:<br /><br />
    I'd like to just keep going and inspire people and try new things that haven't been done.
    <br /><br /><br />Well he certainly does....I say: bring on the final scene  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1348590924:
    <br />Quote of the day:<br /><br />
    I'd like to just keep going and inspire people and try new things that haven't been done.
    <br /><br /><br />Well he certainly does....I say: [size=12pt]bring on the final scene[/size]  :icon_e_wink:
      :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1348601427:
    <br />
    on 1348590924:
    <br />Quote of the day:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Well he certainly does....I say: [size=12pt]bring on the final scene[/size]  :icon_e_wink:
      :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_pale: :icon_pale:  :errrr: :errrr:  :michael-jackson: :woohoo2:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    [size=12pt]Cool pic posted today on the official MJ Facebook....a couple of things I noticed was "Hit the Jackson Jackpot!" followed by "Quiet Riot Comes Back, Crazy!" ...... also "Face the Music" ...lol [/size].....  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />vidrocgmg.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1349851750:
    <br />[size=12pt]Cool pic posted today on the official MJ Facebook....a couple of things I noticed was "Hit the Jackson Jackpot!" followed by "Quiet Riot Comes Back, Crazy!" ...... also "Face the Music" ...lol [/size].....  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />vidrocgmg.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />This is awesome Adi!  Thank you for posting it....in a way, this cover reminds of Sim's great montages : ) <br />OMGosh...did the 80's really have that much hair......Ugh, yes I am afraid so......bands like Quiet Riot had<br />the market cornered on shampoo!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Thanks again!<br />Have a beautiful day!<br />LOVE
  • Thanks for sharing that picture. It was a great photo of Michael (one of many) - back before the media started their character assassination.<br /><br />Have a blessed day and keep the faith :)
    [...]in a way, this cover reminds of Sim's great montages : )
    aww! thank you sis'  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    [...]OMGosh...did the 80's really have that much hair......Ugh, yes I am afraid so.... [...]
    :icon_lol: i LOVE the '80s.... with or without hair !  :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1349886217:
    <br /> :icon_lol: i LOVE the '80s.... with or without hair !  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Ah yes - the 80's ...... decade of big hair .... and shoulder pads - remember them?!
    on 1349887903:
    <br />
    on 1349886217:
    <br /> :icon_lol: i LOVE the '80s.... with or without hair !  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Ah yes - the 80's ...... decade of big hair .... and shoulder pads - remember them?!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:  However great years !!!  Thanks for sharing !! 0012.gif
    <br />
    Ah yes - the 80's ...... decade of big hair .... and shoulder pads - remember them?!
    <br /><br /><br />Unfortunately for me, yes I do remember them very well. Not sure what I was thinking at the time  :icon_lol:
    A couple of cool new posts on the MJ Official Facebook  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    Lyric of the Day: “Ain't No Mountain That I Can't Climb Baby<br />[size=12pt]All Is Going My Way[/size]” – Leave Me Alone #Bad25 #WhosBad
    <br /><br /><br />badoko.jpg
    Just a thought ....<br /><br />----> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=ts&fref=ts<br /><br /><br />mjfbmavjv.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1356908172:
    <br />Just a thought ....<br /><br />----> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson?ref=ts&fref=ts<br /><br /><br />mjfbmavjv.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /> :th_bravo: brilliant!
  • In This Is It 'Man In The Mirror' was indeed the last song performed on stage and was a sound check and the full song was not shown (source: wiki), the only one :icon_e_confused:? I wonder why? Maybe there's a full song too, not shown.. YET :icon_question:<br /><br />Man In The Mirror is also the finale song of the Immortal Tour show. <br />According to wiki: Man in the Mirror: Finale is a celebration of Michael Jackson.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson:_The_Immortal_World_Tour<br /><br />I noticed that there's a focus on Man In the Mirror in the BAD25 docu too. <br /><br />The message behind Man In The Mirror has a double meaning: i.e. a message for each one of us to take a look at yourself and make a change AND a (hoax) message that the Man in the Mirror (image) is the King of Pop who 'died' and the actual Man is MJ the man who's alive. <br /><br />LOVE
    on 1356916386:
    [...]<br />The message behind Man In The Mirror has a double meaning: i.e. a message for each one of us to take a look at yourself and make a change AND a (hoax) message that the Man in the Mirror (image) is the King of Pop who 'died' and the actual Man is MJ the man who's alive. <br />LOVE
    I think so^^ too!  :icon_e_wink:  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />@StrangerInCalifornia:  :bearhug:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Who's the man in the mirror?<br /><br />mjmaninthemirror.jpg<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1356917716:
    <br />Who's the man in the mirror?<br /><br />mjmaninthemirror.jpg<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking the EXACT same thing  :icon_albino:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Have you thought about the message behind “Man In The Mirror”? What are your resolutions for a better 2013?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes, yes.......total double meaning...great words everlasting!!!! <br /><br />Love that picture Souza......the first time I saw it, I thought of<br />"What's the difference?" <br />Almost want to ask.....<br />What side of the mirror are we looking at,<br />or are we supposed to be on?  <br />Are we the reflection, or the reflector?  <br />Hmmmm, questions to ponder......<br /><br />LOVE<br /><br />@Paula....lol, my 2013 resolution.....is to help usher in a new dawn of MJ......<br />and show the world what it's like to be so BAD, you're good!  :icon_lol:<br />Cheers!  <br /><br />
  • on 1356917716:
    <br />Who's the man in the mirror?<br /><br />mjmaninthemirror.jpg<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />the answer may depend on one's own reflection in the mirror ;D
  • What side of the mirror are we looking at,<br />or are we supposed to be on?  <br />Are we the reflection, or the reflector?  <br />Hmmmm, questions to ponder......<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes, Wish, indeed intriguing questions  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />@ Sim  :bearhug:<br />
  • http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<br /><br />44897_10151294874971473_1531992523_n.jpg<br /><br />Michael is waving at us OMG!
    on 1356978131:
    <br />http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<br /><br />44897_10151294874971473_1531992523_n.jpg<br /><br />Michael is waving at us OMG!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :errrr: :errrr: :bearhug:
  • on 1356917599:
    <br />
    on 1356916386:
    [...]<br />The message behind Man In The Mirror has a double meaning: i.e. a message for each one of us to take a look at yourself and make a change AND a (hoax) message that the Man in the Mirror (image) is the King of Pop who 'died' and the actual Man is MJ the man who's alive. <br />LOVE
    I think so^^ too!  :icon_e_wink:  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />@StrangerInCalifornia:  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yay Sim  :bearhug: I love hugs! Lol<br /><br />The pic of Michael in the mirror reminds me of Through the Looking Glass which is the sequel to Alice in Wonderland. First down the rabbit hole then through the looking glass. There's some very hoax-like things going on in this book.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Through_the_Looking-Glass
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1356978131:
    <br />http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<br /><br />44897_10151294874971473_1531992523_n.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />xmas-smiley-022.gif