Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

Comments

• on 1356917716:
    <br />Who's the man in the mirror?<br /><br />mjmaninthemirror.jpg<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />umm is it just me or does the one on the left have a reflection and the one on the right is not a reflection? and the one on the left does not seem to have the jacket buttoned but seems to have a bit of a belly. maybe i am up too late lol
  • @ suspicious.. You live true to your name, LOL.<br /><br /><br />You know what I have never noticed that before and I had a 3ft size poster of this on my wall as a teen. LOL<br /><br />It does make you wonder. No, you arent seeing things.
  • on 1357057535:
    <br />@ suspicious..[size=12pt] You live true to your name, LOL.[/size]<br /><br /><br />You know what I have never noticed that before and I had a 3ft size poster of this on my wall as a teen. LOL<br /><br />It does make you wonder. No, you arent seeing things.<br />
    <br /><br />and that doesn't always make life fun i'm afraid  :icon_redface: :icon_e_sad: but i think sometimes it keeps me out of trouble . :icon_razz:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1357023696:
    <br />
    on 1356917716:
    <br />Who's the man in the mirror?<br /><br />mjmaninthemirror.jpg<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />umm is it just me or does the one on the left have a reflection and the one on the right is not a reflection? and the one on the left does not seem to have the jacket buttoned but seems to have a bit of a belly. maybe i am up too late lol<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly suspicious.....how is it the hand in back (supposedly the mirror one) would be seen?  <br />The left is taller, the eyes different position maybe even.......there is another mirror there too......a third.....<br />is that the true mirror, or yet more play?  The flowery leaves make me think of TS's post about that pattern....<br />was TS trying to point to this?  Did we not see it before?  <br /><br />Blessings
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The "belly" is the right MJs left elbow reflection.<br /><br />The real question is... why does the right MJ have a reflection of MJs left hand which is fully behind his back?
  • on 1357067288:
    <br />The "belly" is the right MJs left elbow reflection.<br /><br />The real question is... why does the right MJ have a reflection of MJs left hand which is fully behind his back?<br />
    <br /><br />his hands are big, they are beyond the coat he's wearing...and that's why a reflection...
    His left hand is extending out past his right hip? Try doing that yourself, it's very hard and not possible in the same posture MJ is in that pic, much less with your fingers curved back like they are.
  • Suspicious Mind, it was never explained on MJ's Michael album the showing of the ten children on the full album cover.  This is still a question in my mind.
  • on 1357069207:
    <br />His left hand is extending out past his right hip? Try doing that yourself, it's very hard and not possible in the same posture MJ is in that pic, much less with your fingers curved back like they are.<br />
    <br /><br />it is. depending on the size of your hand and your clothes. The clothes he's wearing are kind of stiff and brief, and that's why his hand can be seen.
  • on 1356917716:
    <br /><br />If we look at the MJ on the left... And the "reflection" which is meant to be a reflection, they are clearly not the same image, just look at Left MJ's hair!! You see the hair he got in his face doesnt go down pass his eyes!! And Right MJ's hair goes between his nose and lips!! So just by that, its not the same picture!! A beautiful Montage :)
  • There is another picture that goes along with this one. I will try and find it for you
  • <br /><br />I found a better image with higher resolution. check out>><br /> <br />http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31100000/MichaelJackson-by-Annie-Leibovitz-1989-Photoshoots-HQ-michael-jackson-31191932-2136-1800.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • 03101-88e10c25-0177-4693-a4b1-f92a33cd17c5.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />03101-b9711876-cef2-4f09-90db-8f71dc6f14fd.png<br /><br /><br />
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    I've always thought of this picture as a combination of two pictures in one . The left one is the real picture while the right one is a " painting."  Never did I consider it as a picture of "the man in the mirror " though we were told it was so .
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1357070805:
    <br />
    on 1356917716:
    <br /><br />If we look at the MJ on the left... And the "reflection" which is meant to be a reflection, they are clearly not the same image, just look at Left MJ's hair!! You see the hair he got in his face doesnt go down pass his eyes!! And Right MJ's hair goes between his nose and lips!! So just by that, its not the same picture!! A beautiful Montage :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1357071693:
    <br />03101-88e10c25-0177-4693-a4b1-f92a33cd17c5.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />03101-b9711876-cef2-4f09-90db-8f71dc6f14fd.png<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />There  different tones of the skin on the hands, although this could be by the light, I also see differences in the face, in the cheeks
    2nth6wy.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    If my eyes don't deceive me.....I count 7 Michaels in this:<br /><br />03101-b9711876-cef2-4f09-90db-8f71dc6f14fd.png<br /><br />don't know what's reflection, what's not...but there are differences for sure.......<br />LOVE<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    two mirrors are placed at an angle, so MJ is the left has two hands... an illusion  :LolLolLolLol:
    I do not see how the hand behind the back could be reflected in a mirror he is facing. Especially after the full back pic was posted. His hand goes to the middle of his back. It shouldn't be visible in a front view of him, which is what the mirror (right) is reflecting.
    It is true that there is force the arm so that it can be see in the mirror, and looking at the photo in the Michael is back  the hand is where it should be normally.
  • on 1357067288:
    <br /><br />The real question is... why does the right MJ have a reflection of MJs left hand which is fully behind his back?<br />
    <br /><br />Good get!
  • This picture to me is the editorial epitome of the way MJ is often duplistic in personality. <br /><br /><br /><br />All that fluff, love, kindness, angelicness along with all that anger, manipulation, control, selfishness.<br /><br />That is not an insult. An observation<br /><br />I emoticon-0152-heart.png  MJ for it. It makes him, him.
  • times like these i don't know whether to wish i drank or be glad i don't  :Pulling_hair: :thjajaja121:
  • And here we go again, these pics are just illusions, do you remember that kind of mirror in that shop where Michael was shopping before the hoax began and some of us were saying there were 2 Michaels in there? ok so this is the same kind of mirror and illusion.
  • mmmmm and then there was the death house photo shoot with the mirrors and the guys with the special briefs  :LolLolLolLol: