Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1357091936:
    <br />mmmmm and then there was the death house photo shoot with the mirrors and the guys with the special briefs  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
      :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :icon_lol:  Hmm... MJ and briefs, grabbing his crotch, etc. --he's certainly always known how to get people's attention!<br /><br />Sweetsunset, I agree!  It’s all one beautiful MJ in a house of mirrors IMO. He is a multi-faceted man in all his glory!<br /><br />GOTHING, I think the bottom part of the curl down his face is washed out in the light, as you can see better in the facial close-up pic.<br /><br />Bec, I think you can see the hand behind his back in the reflection because the mirror is on an almost 45 degree angle towards us, as shown in the multi-MJ pic.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes but he's standing toe to toe with the mirror, not at an angle.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1357102003:
    <br />Yes but he's standing toe to toe with the mirror, not at an angle.<br />
    <br /><br />imo it's like a mirror cabinet - the reflection of a reflection of a reflection?!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1357112435:
    <br />
    on 1357102003:
    <br /><br />imo it's like a mirror cabinet - the reflection of a reflection of a reflection?!<br />
    <br /><br />With different hair and height??

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1357123535:
    <br />
    on 1357112435:
    <br />
    on 1357102003:
    <br /><br />imo it's like a mirror cabinet - the reflection of a reflection of a reflection?!<br />
    <br /><br />With different hair and height??<br />
    <br /><br />maybe a sightly curved mirror?! AND the height depends on angle not only of the mirror, but of the position of the photographer... but, just my oppinion...<br /><br />http://www.styleproofed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/MiuMiu-SS11-AdvCampaign_21-1024x632.jpg
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br /> I think this are two Michael`s...<br /> they look difference, maybe one is a waxfigure? and one is real...<br /> plus the mirror/s....my thoughts.I hope you understand how i mean.<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357142300:
    <br /><br />Interesting that the raised fist appears in this photo.  If we read these photos in story form.  Michael gets his license back, waves to us from the car, and is off to prove 'who's bad.'  <br /><br />I'm one of those who feel he may be taking down the PTB in its many forms, including the media.  But even Rome wasn't sacked in a day, so maybe the BAM is not a single event but a series of BAMs of ever increasing power and obviousness.  <br /><br />If that's the case, perhaps the opening shot in this finale was the appearance of Michael with Diana in TMZ.  We expected word might come initially from TMZ.  Sim, it's you that connected the Bieber 'accident' (if indeed this actually happened and isn't just a clue) to Diana's death (tho I'm more and more convinced she faked her death).  <br /><br />As anyone who has watched fireworks knows, they start rather slowly and build to a crescendo.  Perhaps we should just sit back and watch.  There are some odd things going on.  More and more people are suspicious about the official Sandy Hook story and there do seem to be a number of the old guard either falling ill or dying, most notably Bush Sr., Hillary and Shwartzcoff (sp?).  I've always thought the BAM would be V for Vendettaish, so it may take some time.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1357147321:
    <br />
    on 1357142300:
    <br /><br />Interesting that the raised fist appears in this photo.  If we read these photos in story form.  Michael gets his license back, waves to us from the car, and is off to prove 'who's bad.'  <br /><br />I'm one of those who feel he may be taking down the PTB in its many forms, including the media.  But even Rome wasn't sacked in a day, so maybe the BAM is not a single event but a series of BAMs of ever increasing power and obviousness.  <br /><br />If that's the case, perhaps the opening shot in this finale was the appearance of Michael with Diana in TMZ.  We expected word might come initially from TMZ.  Sim, it's you that connected the Bieber 'accident' (if indeed this actually happened and isn't just a clue)[size=12pt] to Diana's death (tho I'm more and more convinced she faked her death).  [/size]<br /><br />As anyone who has watched fireworks knows, they start rather slowly and build to a crescendo.  Perhaps we should just sit back and watch.  There are some odd things going on.  More and more people are suspicious about the official Sandy Hook story and there do seem to be a number of the old guard either falling ill or dying, most notably Bush Sr., Hillary and Shwartzcoff (sp?).  I've always thought the BAM would be V for Vendettaish, so it may take some time.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />OMG! Gwynedd, never crossed my head, it makes you think about it?  :affraid:
    mjfbbad002.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]----> [/size]Photo-montages album: "Lady DIANA ~ MJ & ELVIS connections"gwynned  :icon_e_wink:<br />For more than a year now... I have my doubts regarding Lady Diana's "accident". Some things are just too weird. But anyway if she's dead, then there's no doubt in my mind that she was murdered by "them"!<br />And whether she's dead or alive, Michael clearly wants to bring attention on her case [see the montages in my album above ^^].<br />Now all these TMZ articles... make it even more clear!<br /><br />TMZ: Miley Cyrus on Photog Death  Don't Blame Justin ... 'This Was Bound to Happen'<br /><br />tmzbieber.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />post-EDIT<br /><br />mjdianatmz.jpg<br />
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    That's what three-fold mirrors produce - a whole spectrum of light reflections and perspectives dispersing from a center like sunrays. Try it yourself. It is mindblowing.<br /><br /> A true masterpiece photograph by Annie Leibovitz.
    Great connections-- great montage, Sim!  <br /><br />
    on 1357196527:
    <br />That's what three-fold mirrors produce - a whole spectrum of light reflections and perspectives dispersing from a center like sunrays. Try it yourself. It is mindblowing.<br /><br /> A true masterpiece photograph by Annie Leibovitz.<br />
    <br /><br />yep :)
  • @ Sim, I think you are right about Lady Di / Bieber / MJ<br /><br />Possibly one of the many wrongs righted. I always took that expression (wrongs righted) as only referring to MJ and Ped***** accusations. But I guess thinking outside the box, perhaps it extends to others he held dearly that went through similar wrongs...<br /><br />GO MJ!
  • on 1357202400:
    <br />@ Sim, I think you are right about Lady Di / Bieber / MJ<br /><br />Possibly one of the many wrongs righted. I always took that expression (wrongs righted) as only referring to MJ and Ped***** accusations. But I guess thinking outside the box, perhaps it extends to others he held dearly that went through similar wrongs...<br /><br />GO MJ!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes but it's not fair if to right the wrongs somebody has to die, in case this paparazzo had died for real.
  • on 1357261194:
    <br />
    on 1357202400:
    <br />@ Sim, I think you are right about Lady Di / Bieber / MJ<br /><br />Possibly one of the many wrongs righted. I always took that expression (wrongs righted) as only referring to MJ and Ped***** accusations. But I guess thinking outside the box, perhaps it extends to others he held dearly that went through similar wrongs...<br /><br />GO MJ!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes but it's not fair if to right the wrongs somebody has to die, in case this paparazzo had died for real.<br />
    <br /><br />All deaths are a tragedy, in the eyes of God anyway. (Us imperfect humans, may at times not agree with this thinking) Not saying it was caused by MJ, but lessons can be learned from already bad situations. Not saying / thinking this is a planned righting of a wrong, perhaps an oppotunistic one...<br /><br />Anyways, to those who agree with the DWD scenario, isnt it the same thing?
    on 1357261194:
    <br />
    on 1357202400:
    <br /><br />Yes but it's not fair if to right the wrongs somebody has to die, in case this paparazzo had died for real.<br />
    I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....<br />I mean look on youtube there are dozens of videos showing that the Sandy Hook shootings were just a hoax! and that the media inflated everything in the news! Hoax on the media? and now a paparazzo gets "allegedly" killed while chasing a celeb?<br />Is "Someone" trying to make a point here?  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin:
    Sim, wow! Hmm... so I watched several videos of SH being a hoax, quite something.<br />If true, Front didn't seem to know it was a hoax, because of his genuine emotion of sadness.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=15701<br />Mind you his post 2 weeks right before was of MJ eating popcorn, but I don't think it was related to SH.<br /><br />TPTB have been foisting major hoaxes on the world for a century.  "The bigger the lie, the more believable it is."<br />MJ/Back/Front said the history books lie, and that he will re-write history. What the specifics are, we don't know.<br /><br />And relating to 911, one of the above videos suggested some of the SH child victims were already missing children, so maybe some of the so-called killed on the planes were missing persons, and some were actors.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357291306:
    <br />]I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....<br />I mean look on youtube there are dozens of videos showing that the Sandy Hook shootings were just a hoax! and that the media inflated everything in the news! Hoax on the media? and now a paparazzo gets "allegedly" killed while chasing a celeb?<br />Is "Someone" trying to make a point here?  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]THANK YOU![/size]  This Sandy Hook things reads like an MJ hoax on steroids.  There are so many inconsistencies, contradictions, physical impossiblities, lack of actual evidence, etc.  And I DON'T think the Beiber thing happened either.  <br /><br />IMO, Michael has been playing the media for a long time, but it's gone unnoticed by the masses who never question what the media says.  And, for that matter, the media never questions what the officials say!
  • on 1357291306:
    <br />I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....<br /><br />
    <br /><br />+1
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    The Michael Jackson official facebook page just posted this <br /><br />
    Today in HIStory: On this day in 2010, the United States Library of Congress officially inducted "Thriller" into the National Film Registry. “Thriller” was the first and only music video to be inducted into the National Film Registry!<br />
    <br /><br />The only problem with that is that Thriller was added in the 2009 National Film Registry of the Library of Congress not 2010 . <br /><br />Reminds me of TMZ post today about Ola Ray getting paid but the only odd thing about that story is the mistake about the date ! <br /><br />
    on 1357293544:
    <br />
    TMZ broke the story ... Ola Ray settled her lawsuit with the estate [size=12pt]earlier this year[/size]
    <br /><br />"@TMZ, i think you mean 'earlier last year', get your facts straight please" :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/10/michael-jackson-ola-ray-thriller-lawsuit-settlement/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Someone is having fun today makind mistakes deliberately  !  :icon_mrgreen: Or THAT someone is trying to keep us busy in the waiting room !
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1357323667:
    <br />The Michael Jackson official facebook page just posted this <br /><br />
    Today in HIStory: On this day in 2010, the United States Library of Congress officially inducted "Thriller" into the National Film Registry. “Thriller” was the first and only music video to be inducted into the National Film Registry!<br />
    <br /><br />The only problem with that is that Thriller was added in the 2009 National Film Registry of the Library of Congress not 2010 . <br /><br />Reminds me of TMZ post today about Ola Ray getting paid but the only odd thing about that story is the mistake about the date ! <br /><br />
    on 1357293544:
    <br />
    TMZ broke the story ... Ola Ray settled her lawsuit with the estate [size=12pt]earlier this year[/size]
    <br /><br />"@TMZ, i think you mean 'earlier last year', get your facts straight please" :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/10/michael-jackson-ola-ray-thriller-lawsuit-settlement/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Someone is having fun today makind mistakes deliberately  !  :icon_mrgreen: Or THAT someone is trying to keep us busy in the waiting room !<br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly the point!! <br /><br />49105main_popcorn.jpg<br /><br />Popcorn anyone??  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />P.S. Thank you Mr. Front  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
  • on 1357291306:
    <br />
    on 1357261194:
    <br />
    on 1357202400:
    I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....<br />I mean look on youtube there are dozens of videos showing that the Sandy Hook shootings were just a hoax! and that the media inflated everything in the news! Hoax on the media? and now a paparazzo gets "allegedly" killed while chasing a celeb?<br />Is "Someone" trying to make a point here?  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />I think exactly the same way as you do concerning this unfortunate accident: maybe that article with MJ & Lady Di pic first and the Paparazzo death article after means that the Paparazzi chase to Lady Di led to her consequent death in like manner but the other way around the Paparazzo chase to Justin Bieber led to the Paparazzo's death although I don't think for a second that the Paparazzo is dead that's why JB's car was being driving by somebody else so this way JB is out of the accident scene and therefore JB' statement to this Paparazzo's family something like: I am so sorry about your son's death but you must realise he was chasing me all the time so badly.<br />Furthermore Miley Cyrus adds about:<br /><br />Miley also seemed to call for new paparazzi laws and added, "Wasn't Princess Di enough of a wake up call?! "<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/02/miley-cyrus-photographer-death-justin-bieber-paparazzi/<br /><br />So now I have to add: Is this one of Michael's wake up call?
    sweetsunsetwithMJ: Yes, I think that's the idea. See montage few posts above ^^ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1357309551:
    on 1357291306:
    ]I am not so sure that the accident in question really happened....<br />I mean look on youtube there are dozens of videos showing that the Sandy Hook shootings were just a hoax! and that the media inflated everything in the news! Hoax on the media? and now a paparazzo gets "allegedly" killed while chasing a celeb?<br />Is "Someone" trying to make a point here?  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin:
    [size=18pt]THANK YOU![/size]  This Sandy Hook things reads like an MJ hoax on steroids.  There are so many inconsistencies, contradictions, physical impossiblities, lack of actual evidence, etc.  And I DON'T think the Beiber thing happened either.  <br /><br />IMO, Michael has been playing the media for a long time, but it's gone unnoticed by the masses who never question what the media says.  And, for that matter, the media never questions what the officials say!
    gwynned: thank you, too! You were the first to link me to that video showing the Sandy hook hoax! Because until that moment I was certain it was something staged by the "bad guys" lolll And when you mentioned the other way round, it all started to make sense! And OBAMA is clearly IN on it! That's why MJ's kids were so supportive of him during the campaign!  :icon_e_biggrin: And now combined with Bieber -paparazzo, I think we are assisting at a step-by-step process of putting the media in a ridiculous position in front of the general public! because when people will start realizing that they were fooled by the untrue things distributed by the main TV channels/newspapers, all these news-distributors will look like FOOLS in everyone's eyes, they will feel HUMILIATED !! I think Michael is trying to reverse the roles! He's trying to make them feel that public humiliation and bashing that was cast upon him during all those years !! I think that's his war against the media and their manipulative ways of "distributing" false information without checking anything, and the public in its turn, gullible, swallows everything! just like they believed all the lies that were told about him! This his "V for Vendetta" [Disclaimer: of course, we're only interpreting the latest events in the way we think they might be related to Michael's hoax, this is just our opinion!]<br /> I wonder what's up next! loll What's the next episode in this hoax-saga?  :icon_albino: :icon_lol: Will the finale equal BAM?  :woohoo2: :affraid: :icon_bounce: