Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    In addition to [size=12pt]Sandy Hook & paparazzo hoaxes, [/size]I think there might be another one in the making right now loll...It seemed very ODD to me the way TMZ published like a dozen articles over the last few days regarding [size=12pt]Kim Kardashian's pregnancy[/size]! I mean at first nothing caught my attention... what's the big deal right? But the way they kept adding and adding more and more articles and videos, and every little detail, of how and when they supposed Kim remained pregnant and where! "close to the Vatican" when the couple spent a few days vacation, etc... It just seems so insistent! like they wanted everyone to find out that Kim is pregnant! And i wondered why? Until they started publishing articles abut how Kim might lose some big money contracts with the various advertising companies she was/is working with, etc... And if I remember well, they even released an article saying that already one company is withdrawing from their collaboration with Kim, now that she's pregnant!<br /><br />Well, in case THIS ^^ pregnancy circus is just another "episode" of the whole hoax-saga, then most probably Kim's pregnancy is just another invented story (like all tabloids do!). And the point of all this is to prove how much HARM can the tabloids do to a celebrity, who might lose important work-contracts and big sums of money, because the respective business partners believe the lies told by the media! In this case: Kim loses an important contract ("allegedly") with some big agency, because the management of that agency believed the story about Kim's pregnancy told by TMZ! <br /><br />Maybe in the end, the purpose of all these hoaxes on the media is not only to humiliate and ridicule all these "news-casters" distributing lies and non verified information, but also to trigger and determine the passing of laws which would interdict the existence of tabloids, the publishing of invented stories or of news non-validated, the harassing and chasing of celebs by the paparazzi, etc...etc... Maybe that's why the Obama administration got involved too! I don't know what you guys think, but to me it all makes sense... in case I'm right , it all makes sense...<br /><br />Talking about LAWS, interesting that in this TMZ article, Justin Bieber is quoted to have said something similar, in relation to the paparazzo accident:<br />
    TMZ wrote:
    Justin released a statement, saying ... "[size=12pt]Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities[/size], police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves."<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/01/justin-bieber-ferrari-paparazzo-killed/#ixzz2H4SKHFRm<br />[...]
  • I think that she is pregnant and it's not hoax related. But jmo.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1357357450:
    sweetsunsetwithMJgwynned: thank you, too! You were the first to link me to that video showing the Sandy hook hoax! Because until that moment I was certain it was something staged by the "bad guys" lolll And when you mentioned the other way round, it all started to make sense! And OBAMA is clearly IN on it! That's why MJ's kids were so supportive of him during the campaign!  :icon_e_biggrin: And now combined with Bieber -paparazzo, I think we are assisting at a step-by-step process of putting the media in a ridiculous position in front of the general public! because when people will start realizing that they were fooled by the untrue things distributed by the main TV channels/newspapers, all these news-distributors will look like FOOLS in everyone's eyes, they will feel HUMILIATED !! I think Michael is trying to reverse the roles! He's trying to make them feel that public humiliation and bashing that was cast upon him during all those years !! I think that's his war against the media and their manipulative ways of "distributing" false information without checking anything, and the public in its turn, gullible, swallows everything! just like they believed all the lies that were told about him! This his "V for Vendetta" [Disclaimer: of course, we're only interpreting the latest events in the way we think they might be related to Michael's hoax, this is just our opinion!]<br /> I wonder what's up next! loll What's the next episode in this hoax-saga?  :icon_albino: :icon_lol: Will the finale equal BAM?  :woohoo2: :affraid: :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Sim, you make me so happy!  :bearhug: I'm NOT crazy after all!  (How could I be crazy.  I have one internet friend operating under a pseudonym on a death hoax forum.  If that isn't a testament to my sanity.  :affraid:)  I have so enjoyed watching Diane Sawyer squirm in these interviews with the parents from Sandy Hook, and each assignment is progressively more humiliating.  I can almost hear her pleading, please don't make me say that!!!<br /><br />As to what's next......I hesitate to guess!  Sandy Hook was a clue on a map in The Dark Knight.  Perhaps there are other clues on that map! 
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If you want to discuss Sandy Hook please retire it to your own private convos since it is most certainly not MJ hoax related, thank you.
  • on 1356917716:
    <br />Who's the man in the mirror?<br /><br />mjmaninthemirror.jpg<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />yeah the guy on the right just doesn't quite get it for me , <br />speaking of not quite right , on the video in the bad release does anyone else find the person in the working day and night performance a bit not right?
  • another observation pants white stripe wrinkle in the reflection but none on the real pants
  • is this is a 'spot the differences' game by MJ ? :icon_lol:
  • on 1357388604:
    <br />another observation pants white stripe wrinkle in the reflection but none on the real pants<br />
    <br /><br />i noticed that but i wonder if that one can't just be explained by the angle we are seeing it from . idk
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1357388604:
    <br />another observation pants white stripe wrinkle in the reflection but none on the real pants<br />
    <br /><br />Hahahaha, don't get me started on the differences. Look at the hair.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1357403873:
    <br />
    on 1357388604:
    <br /><br />Hahahaha, don't get me started on the differences. Look at the hair.<br />
    <br /><br />hair is another one of those could just be the way we see it things ( at least for me) . does it seem to anyone else that left one finger is just barely touching chin while on the right it is sort of laying against it?  <br />my God ! starting to feel like a cerifiable nut case .  :Pulling_hair:
  • on 1357071693:
    <br />03101-88e10c25-0177-4693-a4b1-f92a33cd17c5.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />03101-b9711876-cef2-4f09-90db-8f71dc6f14fd.png<br />
    seeing the pic on the bottome sort of puts the thing as a whole into a more sane perspective , but i just don't know. <br />anyone thing the shape of the inside of the ear is enough difference that can't be accounted for by reflection?
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    The Michael Jackson official facebook page just posted this : <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Magazine Covers: Check out MJ on the cover of the January 1984 issue of Paris Match Magazine!<br /><br />z50xbjr3m28qji9zimqm.png<br /><br />
    <br /><br />What's interesting about it is the phrase "  Le mystère Michael Jackson " ( The mystery Michael Jackson . To sound much more grammatically correct , they should have written " Le mystérieux " ( the mysterious) or " le mystère de Michael Jackson " ( Michael Jackson 's mystery ) . I think the phtoto posted also serves its aim perfectly ! I mean look at the eyes , don't they look bewildering ? Instead of the sweet brown eyes I'm so familiar with , I see dark green eyes looking at me , daring me to analyse them  :icon_eek:<br /><br /> Besides , the thing written under the magazine's title is just perplexing " Le dossier photo des acteurs de l'affaire et des premières expériences " Of course this sentence might be intrepreted in many ways , but as I consider it to be hoaxy , I see it as " The picture folder of the PROJECT's actors and the FIRST EXPERIENCES "  <br /><br />Funny how this picture was posted right  after many people questioned the fact of MJ's assistant being credible !
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you Jowazria for the picture, really interesting for analyse!  :icon_razz: I like that dotted jazzbow (I do not know if it is the right word in engl.)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think that magazine cover is too vague to be a clue. <br /><br />I still say that hand shouldn't be reflected in the right mirror. The mirror image is 2D, it's flat. Just because the camera moves at a 3/4 angle doesn't mean the mirror can reflect around the back of the subject standing in front of it. MJ's chest is parallel with the mirror plane, so the mirror should reflect a 2D flat image of MJ full front. As it is, the mirror is reflecting the 3/4 view that the camera would get if the mirror image were actually a 3D person instead of a 2D image. The camera ought not be able to see "around" the back of a 2D image. Does that make sense?<br /><br />But the only way to prove it is to go to a clothing store with a 3 way mirror n stage it to get my own independent image. Which I will as soon as I get a chance n a friend who's free and won't think I'm too insane for asking for that kind of favor. Considering this hoax shows no sign of being near completion, I think I have time.<br /><br />I dunno, maybe I'm wrong but I don't understand how a mirror can reflect around the back side of a 2D subject. Mirrors are kooky though. It can be difficult to predict how they will reflect without just setting it up and recreating it.
    paristrqr.jpg<br /><br />I really hope this ^^ post by MJ official page is related somehow to Murray's case. I mean that's the ONLY thing that I am waiting for right NOW: for NEWS about Murray's case! and maybe... just maybe the WMAs next month! Those "complications" must be related to the way Murray's case is being handled right now and when a resolution is reached with Murray, a BAM should be imminent either during his lawsuit or after it! <br /><br />Otherwise this hoax doesn't make any sense to me anymore!! The 4 years are here! <br />The hoax started already back in December 2008, when we had that article "6 months to live" + 4 years = December 2012. "This is it" started being filmed around that time too.. If I'm not mistaken, the part where Michael says "we've got 4 years to make it right" was also filmed somewhere towards the end of 2008-beginning of 2009. So again...we have the 4 years! we had dozens/hundreds of clues...everything pointing to a logical end of the hoax now! <br /><br />And now what? Start re-analyzing? continue investigating? What? There's nothing left! The hoax-investigation is over at this point! And now, at the end of all these investigating years, we KNOW he's alive and we also knew, approximately, when he "allegedly" intended to BAM....but that didn't happen. And I don't know for others, but I'm tired of clues-recap and going all over again through all that stuff! I don't see any point! <br /><br />I hear now here and there the following dates circulating:<br />January 26th 2013<br />March 5th 2013<br />June 25th 2013<br />See you in July 2013<br />29th October 2013<br />etc... etc....<br /><br />What are these ^^??? Other BAM-dates???  :over-react-smiley: WHAT if nothing happens this year neither?? HOW long is this gonna last!??<br /><br />As I said, I will wait for Murray's case to be closed and/or for the WMAs next month. BUT I'm not gonna wait forever for new "possible" BAM-dates to be proven wrong! The family, the hoax-accomplices, the verified insiders, the official accounts , they all gave us STRONG indications for a BAM happening on those previous BAM dates!! We are not crazy!! We did NOT imagine things!! Those signs and whispers were NOT "coincidental" !!<br /><br />I think it's now time to admit that there are only 2 ways this is going to right now: <br />1. either it's true: the unforeseen "complications" delayed the BAM [and there's gonna be a BAM in the very near future] <br />OR<br />2. This whole thing is a SCAM! meaning Michael never meant to return and whomever gave us all these clues to all these BAM dates, is messing around with US! This "giving-hopes" game needs to STOP once and for all!
    on 1357601154:
    <br />paristrqr.jpg<br /><br />I really hope this ^^ post by MJ official page is related somehow to Murray's case. I mean that's the ONLY thing that I am waiting for right NOW: for NEWS about Murray's case! and maybe... just maybe the WMAs next month! Those "complications" must be related to the way Murray's case is being handled right now and when a resolution is reached with Murray, a BAM should be imminent either during his lawsuit or after it! <br /><br />Otherwise this hoax doesn't make any sense to me anymore!! The 4 years are here! <br />The hoax started already back in December 2008, when we had that article "6 months to live" + 4 years = December 2012. "This is it" started being filmed around that time too.. If I'm not mistaken, the part where Michael says "we've got 4 years to make it right" was also filmed somewhere towards the end of 2008-beginning of 2009. So again...we have the 4 years! we had dozens/hundreds of clues...everything pointing to a logical end of the hoax now! <br /><br />And now what? Start re-analyzing? continue investigating? What? There's nothing left! The hoax-investigation is over at this point! And now, at the end of all these investigating years, we KNOW he's alive and we also knew, approximately, when he "allegedly" intended to BAM....but that didn't happen. And I don't know for others, but I'm tired of clues-recap and going all over again through all that stuff! I don't see any point! <br /><br />I hear now here and there the following dates circulating:<br />January 26th 2013<br />March 5th 2013<br />June 25th 2013<br />See you in July 2013<br />29th October 2013<br />etc... etc....<br /><br />What are these ^^??? Other BAM-dates???  :over-react-smiley: WHAT if nothing happens this year neither?? HOW long is this gonna last!??<br /><br />As I said, I will wait for Murray's case to be closed and/or for the WMAs next month. BUT I'm not gonna wait forever for new "possible" BAM-dates to be proven wrong! The family, the hoax-accomplices, the verified insiders, the official accounts , they all gave us STRONG indications for a BAM happening on those previous BAM dates!! We are not crazy!! We did NOT imagine things!! Those signs and whispers were NOT "coincidental" !!<br /><br />I think it's now time to admit that there are only 2 ways this is going to right now: <br />1. either it's true: the unforeseen "complications" delayed the BAM [and there's gonna be a BAM in the very near future] <br />OR<br />2. This whole thing is a SCAM! meaning Michael never meant to return and whomever gave us all these clues to all these BAM dates, is messing around with US! This "giving-hopes" game needs to STOP once and for all!<br />
    <br /><br />Sim, I will have to ask you to take comparisons like that to HoaxBook. It's not a clue, it's a bow tie. I would like to keep the forum for hoax investigation. If something is obvious, post it. But this is really far from a clue. Maybe you can open a group with comparisons.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• to me the floors reflective quality and the edge lines seem like they could hide the fact of there being a second person , if there was. that make any sense to anybody else.<br /><br />still  think the ear thing is not explainable.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sim, I would love to continue that Bam 2-options discussion on hoaxbook!<br /><br />Jowayria<br />
    What's interesting about it is the phrase "  Le mystère Michael Jackson " ( The mystery Michael Jackson . To sound much more grammatically correct , they should have written " Le mystérieux " ( the mysterious) or " le mystère de Michael Jackson " ( Michael Jackson 's mystery ) . I think the phtoto posted also serves its aim perfectly ! I mean look at the eyes , don't they look bewildering ? Instead of the sweet brown eyes I'm so familiar with , I see dark green eyes looking at me , daring me to analyse them  <br /><br /> Besides , the thing written under the magazine's title is just perplexing " Le dossier photo des acteurs de l'affaire et des premières expériences " Of course this sentence might be intrepreted in many ways , but as I consider it to be hoaxy , I see it as " The picture folder of the PROJECT's actors and the FIRST EXPERIENCES "  <br /><br />Funny how this picture was posted right  after many people questioned the fact of MJ's assistant being credible !
    <br />Yep I was focusing on the word "mystere".  Sooooooooooo right we've found out.
  • on 1357601154:
    <br />paristrqr.jpg<br /><br />I really hope this ^^ post by MJ official page is related somehow to Murray's case. I mean that's the ONLY thing that I am waiting for right NOW: for NEWS about Murray's case! and maybe... just maybe the WMAs next month! Those "complications" must be related to the way Murray's case is being handled right now and when a resolution is reached with Murray, a BAM should be imminent either during his lawsuit or after it! <br /><br />Otherwise this hoax doesn't make any sense to me anymore!! The 4 years are here! <br />The hoax started already back in December 2008, when we had that article "6 months to live" + 4 years = December 2012. "This is it" started being filmed around that time too.. If I'm not mistaken, the part where Michael says "we've got 4 years to make it right" was also filmed somewhere towards the end of 2008-beginning of 2009. So again...we have the 4 years! we had dozens/hundreds of clues...everything pointing to a logical end of the hoax now! <br /><br />And now what? Start re-analyzing? continue investigating? What? There's nothing left! The hoax-investigation is over at this point! And now, at the end of all these investigating years, we KNOW he's alive and we also knew, approximately, when he "allegedly" intended to BAM....but that didn't happen. And I don't know for others, but I'm tired of clues-recap and going all over again through all that stuff! I don't see any point! <br /><br />I hear now here and there the following dates circulating:<br />January 26th 2013<br />March 5th 2013<br />June 25th 2013<br />See you in July 2013<br />29th October 2013<br />etc... etc....<br /><br />What are these ^^??? Other BAM-dates???  :over-react-smiley: WHAT if nothing happens this year neither?? HOW long is this gonna last!??<br /><br />As I said, I will wait for Murray's case to be closed and/or for the WMAs next month. BUT I'm not gonna wait forever for new "possible" BAM-dates to be proven wrong! The family, the hoax-accomplices, the verified insiders, the official accounts , they all gave us STRONG indications for a BAM happening on those previous BAM dates!! We are not crazy!! We did NOT imagine things!! Those signs and whispers were NOT "coincidental" !!<br /><br />I think it's now time to admit that there are only 2 ways this is going to right now: <br />1. either it's true: the unforeseen "complications" delayed the BAM [and there's gonna be a BAM in the very near future] <br />OR<br />2. This whole thing is a SCAM! meaning Michael never meant to return and whomever gave us all these clues to all these BAM dates, is messing around with US! This "giving-hopes" game needs to STOP once and for all!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your post at least somebody is saying something that makes sense and nobody dares to say, yes I am not crazy and I saw hundreds of clues hinting an imminent BAM last Christmas even from the very first moment Michael died when he hang those Christmas Wreaths out at the Front Gate in Carolwood hinting the damn Christmas, I am quite sure that this hoax is a real scam a real rip off if Michael doesn't comeback all the investigated stuff haven't had any sense and like Sim I will be waiting for those complications to get unfolded and next WMA that will be next spring that means after March 21st ant not next month Sim, but from my side I don't have anything left to investigate apart from the  family tweets that who knows if they are legit or not because so many: beginning, light, sun and so on...nah if it's true that Michael is alive (thing that I am starting to doubt) shouldn't allow this to happen I mean to be fooled this way, I know I can be banned from now on but go ahead Sou if you consider it I'll be reading but I think I have no more strength left to investigate because I have the gut feeling that I am being fooled by some fake insiders.
    Sweetsunset: YEP! That's IT! Glad we're talking the same language!! number-one-45.gif
    on 1357603968:
    <br />
    on 1357601154:
    <br /><br />Thank you for your post at least somebody is saying something that makes sense and nobody dares to say, yes I am not crazy and I saw hundreds of clues hinting an imminent BAM last Christmas even from the very first moment Michael died when he hang those Christmas Wreaths out at the Front Gate in Carolwood hinting the damn Christmas, I am quite sure that this hoax is a real scam a real rip off if Michael doesn't comeback all the investigated stuff haven't had any sense and like Sim I will be waiting for those complications to get unfolded and next WMA that will be next spring that means after March 21st ant not next month Sim, but from my side I don't have anything left to investigate apart from the  family tweets that who knows if they are legit or not because so many: beginning, light, sun and so on...nah if it's true that Michael is alive (thing that I am starting to doubt) shouldn't allow this to happen I mean to be fooled this way, I know I can be banned from now on but go ahead Sou if you consider it I'll be reading but I think I have no more strength left to investigate because I have the gut feeling that I am being fooled by some fake insiders.<br />
    <br /><br />And I would ban you because??<br /><br />Regarding the BAM, still the biggest clue there was was MJ saying HIMSELF 'we have 4 years to get it right'. I didn't see any BAM clues for Christmas but maybe that is me, because I also don't see a clue in a bow tie.

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Sim, I think you're right that the Kim/Kanye story is related if for no other reason than TMZ is playing it up so big.  In this short TMZ video we learn that Kim and Kanye won't sell the baby photos.  We also learn about some celebrities who did, like the Bradgelinas who apparently got $14 million.  <br /><br /> /><br />For the record, I'm assuming the Kim/Kanye story is just that.....made to sell papers.  Turnaround is fair play, I guess.
  • on 1357614774:
    <br />Sim, I think you're right that the Kim/Kanye story is related if for no other reason than TMZ is playing it up so big.  In this short TMZ video we learn that Kim and Kanye won't sell the baby photos.  We also learn about some celebrities who did, like the Bradgelinas who apparently got $14 million.  <br /><br /> /><br />For the record, I'm assuming the Kim/Kanye story is just that.....made to sell papers.  Turnaround is fair play, I guess.<br />
    <br /> <br />I guess we'll know by the end of the 9 mth gestation period... :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I vote 'is' pregnant and 'not' hoax related.
    on 1357616142:
    <br />
    on 1357614774:
    <br />Sim, I think you're right that the Kim/Kanye story is related if for no other reason than TMZ is playing it up so big.  In this short TMZ video we learn that Kim and Kanye won't sell the baby photos.  We also learn about some celebrities who did, like the Bradgelinas who apparently got $14 million.  <br /><br /> /><br />For the record, I'm assuming the Kim/Kanye story is just that.....made to sell papers.  Turnaround is fair play, I guess.<br />
    <br /> <br />I guess we'll know by the end of the 9 nth gestation period... :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />[size=14pt]I vote 'is' pregnant and 'not' hoax related.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Same here. Why would she not be pregnant?? We should stick to the hoax at hand and not grasp at straws.

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not think that the life of the people and everything that happens in this world is all a hoax