TIAI December 21

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324492811:
    <br />Possibly because there is a strong school of thought that the fabled ark is metaphorical and was never a physical object at all... despite man's repeated attempts over the ages to objectify it; see pics in today's redirect.<br />
    <br /><br />LOL bec now you think the ark story is just a  movie :lol: ? No real body and no ark for you LOL!<br /><br />Of course none of us can be sure it existed or not in a physical form.<br />I believe it was a real object, exactly like it was written in the Bible. <br /><br />Through mileniums people's level of spirituality increased, generally speaking. Not for all people, not the same level for each person, but I think there was a progress.<br /><br />Because of this I believe in the early ages people needed more physical rituals than now, so I belive the ark existed in real form. The same with the tent and all the other objects ordered by God to be made.<br /><br />With Jesus things changed, people were pushed to a new level of understanding, more complex, they were introduced new concepts, they had to increase the height of their spirituality so it's easy now for us to accept the ark is a person (Michael Jackson hopefully bounce/ bounce/) or a metaphore.<br /><br />That golden outfit in Remember the time, with those golden wings over his chest, surely reminds me of the image of the ark, in a symbolical way.  How beautiful  bearhug!~!<br /><br />ps: I know it's so crazy but I am willing to accept Michael could be the ark bow/ bow/ bow/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />Do-You-Remember-The-Time-michael-jackson-18451604-289-400.jpg<br /><br /><br />I completely agree, Gina. The wings of the cheribs!<br /><br /><br /><br />28808420.JPG<br /><br /><br />This explains why the gold outfit.  A covering of gold!  Dangerous to touch!<br /><br /><br />For those of you who say that Michael only said, he wanted to be "like" Jesus.  Like is an interesting word.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Daniel 7:13. (ASV) <br />[size=small]13[/size] I saw in the night-visions, and, behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like unto a son of man, and he came even to the ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />Hebrews 7:1-6. <br />1[size=small]For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of God Most High, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him,[/size] 2 to whom also Abraham divided a tenth part of all (being first, by interpretation, King of righteousness, and then also King of Salem, which is King of peace;<br /> 3 without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like unto the Son of God), abideth a priest continually.<br /> 4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom Abraham, the patriarch, gave a tenth out of the chief spoils.<br /> 5 And they indeed of the sons of Levi that receive the priest's office have commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though these have come out of the loins of Abraham:<br /> 6 but he whose genealogy is not counted from them hath taken tithes of Abraham, and hath blessed him that hath the promises.
    <br /><br />Melchizedek was one form of the pre-New Testament Jesus, Yahshua.<br />Son of God, Son of Man (remember the painting Son of Man, with the apple?  Applehead.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=small]AustralianMJBeLIEver[/size]<br />The Ark was associated with God’s presence throughout its history. Jehovah promised: “I will present myself to you there and speak with you from above the cover, from between the two cherubs that are upon the ark of the testimony.” “In a cloud I shall appear over the cover.” (Ex 25:22; Le 16:2) Samuel wrote that Jehovah “is sitting upon the cherubs” (1Sa 4:4); hence the cherubs served as “the representation of the chariot” of Jehovah. (1Ch 28:18) Accordingly, “whenever Moses went into the tent of meeting to speak with [Jehovah], then he would hear the voice conversing with him from above the cover that was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubs; and he would speak to him.” (Nu 7:89) Later, Joshua and High Priest Phinehas also inquired of Jehovah before the Ark. (Jos 7:6-10; Jg 20:27, 28) However, only the high priest actually entered the Most Holy and saw the Ark, one day a year, not to communicate with Jehovah, but in carrying out the Atonement Day ceremony.—Le 16:2, 3, 13, 15, 17; Heb 9:7.
    <br /><br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Sounds like a speaker-phone fixed near the surface of the cover between the cheribs. “Someone” spoke to Moses from back up on the “firey” mountain where the tablets were cut.  Seems to me that a UFO sat on that mountain.  A UFO  “CLOUD”  led them by day and a “firey” lit up UFO led them by night. This "cloud" could bring death by the thousands, dry a path in the sea, and lift people up, as it did Enoch, Elijah, Jesus, and Philip--and set them down elsewhere.[/color]<br /><br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Beings with a vested interest in human development, guided the Israelites, leading them to believe they were God himself, but they were perhaps lesser gods (still under God the Creator's umbrella of authority). With their super-advanced technology wowing the primitive mind-set of the times, guided also the writing down of the events.  Illusions abounded then as now, IMO.[/color]<br /><br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Bec, I believe there really was/is a physical Ark of the Covanent, but with probably the same advanced technology that built the Great Pyramid.[/color]<br /><br />
    [size=small][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Dontwalkaway[/color][/size] <br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Obviously the Ark is an important part of this hoax.    Keep in mind that Michael is considered royalty in Ethiopia.  I don't know but it doesn't seem like a coincidence to me that the Ark turned up in Ethiopia.  I am thinking it is part of the hoax, but I could be wrong.  After thousands of years, it was announced on the day MJ died ?  Then they said it would be revealed and it wasn't.  Too many coincidences for me.    If it is so important and valuable you wouldn't announce exactly where it is and who is guarding it, now would you ???    It doesn't seem real to me.  Maybe it's a trap for the "evil side".[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Michael = the True Ark seems obvious to me. But my view is just mine.[/color]<br />
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." [/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)](Acts 1:11) There are others verses in Scripture that tells us that He will "descend from heaven," "He cometh with clouds."[/color]
    <br />(Clouds = UFO’s, IMO)<br /><br /><br />Reality mingled with illusions for thousands of years, IMO. afraid/
  • I really don't know what to believe.....but one thing is for sure - I never learned so much in so short time since I joined this forum. Btw I'm trying to do some research about the ark and find some extremely interisting sites about the Abbé Antoine Bigou in Rennes-le-Chateau in France. I found one site in german, but meaningless to post it here. Most interesting information is in french of course but I found one in english.<br /><br />http://benhammott.com/rennes-le-chateau-timeline.html
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    In this South Park episode the room that Michael is in is a Blue Room with the Ark of the Covenant nestled behind him.<br /><br />I have no idea what the show's creators are trying to say, but this little scene says much to us here at the Sync Whole. First of all, in King Solomon's Temple the Ark is supposed to be kept in a Blue Room, otherwise known as the Holy of Holies.<br /><br /><br />The Ark was to be made of wood from the ACACIA TREE. The Acacia tree just so happend to contain Dimethyltryptomine, or DMT, and one of the main active ingredients in Ayahuasca. Supposedly this tree was smoked and used for its pyschoactive properties.<br /><br /><br />The Acacia Tree is very important for Freemasonery as well. In this article, on the Symbolism of Masonery, it states that the Acacia tree is symbolic of dying, initiation, and immortality of the soul. It is used on the 3rd Degree Masonic tracing Board where it is the it is the marker for the body of the slain master Hiram.<br /><br />On the cover of the Dangerous album we see the White Wings of the Dove (Noah sent out a dove from the Ark) and the Plume of the Peacock (a Blue Bird of Gnosis) emanating from the Nose of MJ. We also find a selection of Animals (think Noah) standing on top of a Red Star which is flanked by two Cherubim, bringing to mind the ARK of the Covenant.<br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think I am losing it at this point.....<br /><br /> :P
  • MJonMind.  What you said about the UFO's was interesting.  I was also thinking about that.  It says that Jesus will descend from the clouds.    It could be by way of UFO for all that we know !!!!!!  Also, on the history channel during the summer I saw an episode where they said that maybe Jesus was a time traveler from somewhere other than earth.  But then, How could he have been born here on earth ?  Maybe it goes along with the immaculate conception, being both angel/spirit and human at the same time ????  Also, maybe angels are really different types of E.T's.  Some are more of the light than others because they are from different dimensions.  As you go higher in dimension you are less physical or dense and consist of more light.    I don't know, just thoughts.  <br /><br />Gina, I want to think of MJ as the ark also.  Yes, there is a lot of gold and sparkles and angels and angel wings isn't there.  And there are also space suits, rockets or space ships, stars.  Also all the biblical symbols everywhere.  A lot of disappearing and coming back and also morphing into other beings and coming back.  Then remember "MJ Air ".    And "Michael was not with us when we got to the airport" by Jermaine.  <br />All this makes me feel that he is coming "down from the clouds" !!!!!!!<br /><br />Love<br /><br /> 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I went out for a coffee this morning and decided to stop at a department store on the way home just for some little last minute Christmas gifts.  I was looking at a wall of movies and almost choked on my coffee when I saw Miss Castaway on DVD for $5.99.  So duh, I bought it, I've never actually seen the full film, just clips on youtube.  I'm going to watch it soon.  I'm hoping for a better understanding.
  • for whatever reason my mind has gone a totally different direction on this subject ( sorry) . <br />for some reason all of the pics of the ark make me think of all of the pics of michael and how we have debated the doubles and the using the makeup and so on. like the ability to recognize the real michael in the midst of all the possible doubles ect. <br /><br /> bounce/ok ok  i will go back to my lovely little corner know. :-[
  • SuspiciousMind.  Knowing the "right ark" does seem like picking out the "right" Micheal out of the doubles.    So, maybe he is saying we better learn how to pick out the "real" one when he comes back.    There can be a lot of "fakes".  I think one thing to look for is the numerology of 7, and 777, and maybe 333 and 999 and 888 ???<br /><br />There's also clues to follow such as the white rabbit, butterflies,yellow brick road,rainbows and upside down pyramids.  I think stars are also a clue.  Especially the stars of Orion and the bright star of Sirius.  And wasn't Sirius the star that the 3 wise men followed to find Jesus when he was born ?    <br /><br />I think it has to be on the right day, at the right time.  12/21/12 at 11:11 a.m is when this time period ends and a new one begins.  12/21/12 is equal to 333 which is equal to 3+3+3=9 !!!!!!!  I am thinking that this may be the day, I don't know.  Then there is also July.  July is the seventh month.    Let's see  7/7/12,  7+7+3 =17<br /><br />17 is 1 + 7=8    So I heard that was Elvis' number.  Symbolizes rebirth ?<br /><br />Also there is 71.  Remember the ambulance number 71 !!!!!!!!    Help !!!!!!!  Does anyone have any ideas ?<br />Am I doing this all wrong ?  I don't know how numerology works.    I watched a video where they said, God will speak to us in numbers, numerology and geometry.  It's a universal language.  Not everyone knows English.<br /><br />Love
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Dontwalkaway, you're on the right track in my opinion, except the UFO part somewhat. The alien/UFO agenda is apart of the deception the public has been lied to about; nowhere in The Bible does it speak about UFO's or the like. The New Age agenda is now to say that what The Bible refers to as Nephilim, were actually alien's here to "help humans". That is a lie. <br /><br />  If you've noticed TS has taken the time to debunk every theory, except the "second coming" ones; maybe for a reason. We can't ignore all of the obvious connections to Jesus made by BACK, Front, TS --- MJ himself. <br /><br /> The alleged agenda in 2012 is supposed to include alien deception and an alleged "second coming" or "masonic christ" many believe to be Prince William, but Michael actually makes more sense with this theory. This "second coming" might be used to help usher in a one world religion and new world order.<br /><br /> Looking at all of the "hoax numerology", the numbers used throughout are important occultic numbers, for example: 111-333-666-777-999 with the 911 call on 12:21 (EOW/Dec.21) being the probable date of MJ's return. Add this to the upside down pyramid which isn't actually "against" the Illuminati, but a symbol they actually use in the occult; both the upside down pyramid and the upright. Also, the clues Dontwalkaway mentions: white rabbit, rainbows, yellow brick road, all of which I know someone talked on the forum about being important symbols to the Illuminati aswell. Given all of this, the fact that a 12 yr old can figure out MJ's alive, how could The Illuminati not know? Especially given their own numerology techniques were used in planning this hoax. Really think about how "exposing them" would actually happen; can it? <br /><br /> TS debunked the "murder theory", but didn't debunk "The Illuminati planned the hoax" theory.
    So if that is the agenda with the hoax, it's all subjective depending on what you believe in. If you're religious than obviously MJ being a "second coming" might not be a good thing, if you're a "New Age" type its a good thing etc.  <br /><br /> This blog I think has been mentioned on the forum before but it's fitting here, perhaps someone can post it: Earthenigma.wordpress.com. The poster makes good points and it sounds like the most logical theory so far, what do you all think?
  • on 1324586666:
    <br /> So if that is the agenda with the hoax, it's all subjective [size=18pt]depending on what you believe in[/size]. If you're religious than obviously MJ being a "second coming" might not be a good thing, if you're a "New Age" type its a good thing etc.  <br /><br /> This blog I think has been mentioned on the forum before but it's fitting here, perhaps someone can post it: Earthenigma.wordpress.com. The poster makes good points and it sounds like the most logical theory so far, what do you all think?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]EXACTLY my friend  beerchug !!!!!!!!<br />Who's RIGHT and who's WRONG ,is this a GAME or no???  :roll:  ,lol  /judge/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!![/size]<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Suzy, some time ago I read about things that you wrote..that kind of things scary me a little..because they (theoretics) consider Michael being Illumin. and that this second coming of savior by their opinion will help uniting people with love, but they stated that false love. I do not believe this to be true, because Michael is love..
    Exactly emulik. The Bible speaks of a false second coming or person who will be referred to as being "Christ-like" and it will be deceptive; which is why I say for a believer in The Bible, it isn't a good thing. That's also why I'm not understanding some people who use The Bible to say a second coming is a good thing. But that's why it's subjective depending on ones beliefs.<br /> <br /> In regards to this "false second coming" theory:<br />If you remember at the memorial during "We Are The World", images from every religion were being shown including occult symbols. The New Age religion is Occult Theocracy which is the blending of all religions and occultic beliefs-- we are the world. <br /><br /> <br />Edit: Yes MJ is love, but evil trumps love with powerful people.
  • on 1324588115:
    <br />Suzy, some time ago I read about things that you wrote..that kind of things scary me a little..because they (theoretics) consider Michael being Illumin. and that this second coming of savior by their opinion will help uniting people with love, but they stated that false love. I do not believe this to be true, because Michael is love..<br />
    <br /><br />This is the danger if Michael is indeed still alive and will come back.<br />I want him to be a good guy, but I will not go running with open arms and cryin out of joy if he comes back, I will be very very very careful. If he promotes what Oprah promotes, I am outta there.
  • on 1324589181:
    <br /> Exactly emulik. The Bible speaks of a false second coming or person who will be referred to as being "Christ-like" and it will be deceptive; which is why I say for a believer in The Bible, it isn't a good thing. That's also why I'm not understanding some people who use The Bible to say a second coming is a good thing. But that's why it's subjective depending on ones beliefs.<br /> <br /> If you remember at the memorial during "We Are The World", images from every religion were being shown including occult symbols. The New Age religion is Occult Theocracy which is the blending of all religions and occultic beliefs-- we are the world. <br /><br />
    <br /><br /> respect/ love you suzy7<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1324586666:
    <br /> So if that is the agenda with the hoax, it's all subjective depending on what you believe in. If you're religious than obviously MJ being a "second coming" might not be a good thing, if you're a "New Age" type its a good thing etc.  <br /><br /> This blog I think has been mentioned on the forum before but it's fitting here, perhaps someone can post it: Earthenigma.wordpress.com. The poster makes good points and it sounds like the most logical theory so far, what do you all think?<br />
    <br /><br />As far as I can see the pillar of this theory is mostly based on the claim that the Illuminati will make the world believe that Michael died for real and resurrected for real and then they assume about a “CGI show” mostly based on theories spread on the internet which we don’t know if they are true or dis-information. <br /><br />Now if their objective is to make the world believe it's a true resurrection/miracle then why would they leave clues telling us that Michael is alive? They would certainly not “feed” the hoax to make us hang on in any forum. Why would they need that we know that Michael is alive beforehand to later make believe the world he died for real? It doesn't make sense. Because the forums will attest to this not being a real miracle and the people will come here and read and it will be made known.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I just see that TPTB have created a lot of confusion and fear and that even if the truth was presented to us we may well just dismiss it in fear of being duped. Hence the importance to think for ourselves, investigate the evidence and make informed decisions. At the end of the day it all comes down on each one of us...with God's guidance of course because a sincere heart will always be guided by God.<br />
  • on 1324589181:
    <br /> Exactly emulik. The Bible speaks of a false second coming or person who will be referred to as being "Christ-like" and it will be deceptive; which is why I say for a believer in The Bible, it isn't a good thing. That's also why I'm not understanding some people who use The Bible to say a second coming is a good thing. But that's why it's subjective depending on ones beliefs.<br />
    <br /><br />@Suzy7<br />Good point, I think.<br /><br />And thanks for the Earthenigma.wordpress.com link.  Very interesting reading.  The particular post that you requested from the site is quoted below (my apologies if it's been posted before).<br /><br />(I underlined a couple of paragraphs in the quote that I found interesting, but this post is not an expression of my total agreement or disagreement with what's said in the quote as a whole, as I'm not well-versed on the Illuminati and its alleged agenda.  However, JMO:  In order for events to manifest in the physical world they must first be manifested [or manipulated] into the collective mindset as a form of belief.  That said, a question:  Are our worldly and sacred beliefs capable of being manipulated into other fantastic beliefs [for example, MJ being the Second-coming, and so on] to the point that our attention becomes so distracted that we no longer think objectively or, in other words, that we no longer think for ourSelves?  Perhaps awareness of this sort of manipulation in general is the primary key--the particular shift in consciousness--that is necessary to maintain freedom of mind and, in turn, physical freedom.  And of course, this is not said to offend anyone's beliefs.)<br /><br />
    Will Michael Jackson Return in 2012?<br />Posted in conspiracy, Government Lies, Illuminati, Michael Jackson with tags 2012, Age of Aquarius, alive, calendar, conspiracy, elvis, Gospel, History, Illuminati, Jacko, Jason Pfeiffer, Jesus, JFK, mayans, Michael Jackson, Religion, Tabloid Junkie, They Don't Care about Us, tupac on August 23, 2009 by earthenigma <br />
    UPDATED CONTENT – READ
    Michael Jackson will be back at 11:11 on December 21, 2012
    The Gospel of Michael Jackson will be the death of Jesus
    <br />Everyone who has researched 2012 is expecting the world to end, to plummet to new lows, for earthquakes to shake and wars to rage. Others think that enlightenment will descend upon us like the soft landing of a beautiful white dove, for our minds to expand, to reach new levels of consciousness…<br />What I can say for sure is that the Illuminati will undoubtedly do something to fulfill the prediction. They probably will orchestrate the next world war, they probably will cause extreme weather and earthquakes with the help of HAARP but I think the Illuminati will use their most useful tool to unite the world into a New World Order – Michael Jackson.<br />The establishment wants you to think MJ is dead – they put a lot of work into this lie but Michael Jackson is alive. If you think Dave Dave wasn’t Michael Jackson on Larry King Live – you’ve got a screw loose. If you think Michael Jackson wasn’t the blonde woman at his tribute show, holding Chris Tucker’s hand, you also have a screw loose.<br />Michael Jackson’s return is imminent and I urge you to watch the media intently over the next 18 months, because the media will prepare you for his ‘second coming.’<br />His re-emergence won’t be for the good of the world though – that’s my worry. MJ has so many adoring fans across the globe already, and I suspect that the media will work to change the perception of the many MJ-haters so they all sympathise with him, so they all love him too. It may come to light that he was set up for the so-called child molestation accusations and some illuminati stooge will take the fall for this. It will come to light that his skin condition was due to someone’s foul-play. We will all come to sympathise with him, we will all hate ourselves for doubting him and we will all love him while thinking he is dead.<br />And then the greatest show on earth will begin. The most ground-breaking CGI spectacle of all time will get the green light. It really will be like ‘the second coming.’<br />If Michael Jackson is indeed alive, he is without doubt the most powerful tool at the illuminati’s disposal and he will be used to full effect.<br />No media-fronting superstar has ever gained his level of popularity and exposure – never – and for that reason, the illuminati will use him for all his worth. He really is bigger than Jesus – you saw the world’s reaction when he died. Nobody in such a high profile position can fake their own death without the illuminati establishment knowing about it – absolutely no chance! He appeared as Dave Dave on Larry King so the establishment could see whether or not he had the ability to fool the world – he succeeded. It was also a way to play with the people of the earth. The Illuminati like playing games – remember that – that is why the illuminati symbolism appears in every mainstream music video.<br />He died in 2009, he will re-emerge in 2012 after 3 years of intense MK-Ultra mind control, 3 years of rehearsals in a secret location for his comeback ‘show.’ The world loves him, but we know what the Illuminati are like. They will use this love and use it to create fear, use it to further their agenda – to complete their agenda in fact, and create the one world, unified government and unified religion.<br />This brings us to what the Illuminati has used Michael Jackson for all along. They want to unify the world with a new world religion – with MJ as the new Christ and savior.<br />We are watching and living through the gospel of Michael Jackson. The story will be written that he died and three years later he rose from the dead to ‘save the world.’ He is the new god-head. Like Jesus he had a life of trials and tribulations. Michael was falsely hated and accused (like Jesus) and lived to tell the tale. He taught about love and has many parables, but nobody listened (like Jesus). He was persecuted. He died because somebody betrayed him (his doctor-bloke) and three years later (like Jesus’ three days) he rose from the dead to ‘heal the world.’ The Jesus Gospel marked the Age of Pisces and the Michael Gospel will mark the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. He will probably arrive with the music of ‘Heal the World.’<br />By December 21, 2012, I imagine the world’s population will be greatly diminished. World Wars, numerous Fukushima’s and major natural disasters will leave humanity turning their back on faith. We will all want something, someone, to help us, to save us and then the illuminati will drop a bomb bigger than Hiroshima. They will drop MJ from the clouds. Everyone will stop and watch the CGI spectacle in awe. Weapons will fall from hands, the earth will stop trembling and Michael will unify the world in love – false love…<br />The illuminati know we are waking up and are beginning to see through their lies so when Michael returns – be wary, be afraid and question whatever the news networks tell us is ‘truth.’ It won’t be a miracle that he returned from the dead because he didn’t even die… I imagine they will say he ‘did die’ but he didn’t – we know that.<br />Many of you will be OVER THE MOON when Michael returns but I strongly believe he will be USED to dupe YOU into a new way of thinking. Don’t trust it. EarthEnigma told you now what is going to happen. If I am right (a big IF), I don’t want to say ‘I told you so.’<br />Michael Jackson will bring about the end to the world’s problems when he returns – but this is what the illuminati are planning. He will bring about a new spiritual era, for he will fulfill the Mayan prophesy, he will be here to save us, but it will all be part of a larger plot, a plan by the elite to gain total control over your lives.<br />
    ORIGINAL CONTENT:
    <br />The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died on June 25, 2009. He was one of the most commercially successful singers of all time but we all know he had his fair share of problems. His death is now accepted although there is the conspiracy theory that the man is still alive.<br />mj.jpg?w=300&h=300<br /><br />Michael Jackson was not a Bad man.<br />I believed he was dead and I genuinely felt sad about it as I was a huge fan of his music growing up. Last week however, my mind changed and I now believe the man could be alive.<br />After reading Telegraph.co.uk last week I was startled by this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6065010/Clinic-worker-claims-to-have-had-homosexual-love-affair-with-Michael-Jackson.html. It wasn’t the fact that Michael Jackson had a homosexual relationship as people can do as they please; it was the comments made by his lover. The man in question is called Jason Pfeiffer, a clinic worker who claimed he and Michael Jackson were soul mates. He works at the offices of Jackson’s dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein and he and the pop icon had been in regular contact until he died, aged 50, following a cardiac arrest.<br />Mr. Pfeiffer claims that Jackson “completely changed” in the last two weeks of his life. He said that Jackson was “saying goodbyes the week before passing. Everyone was creeped out by it.” This alone is enough for conspiracy theorists to assume he may be alive but it was these comments that did it for me: “Michael got very retrospective in the last few weeks, he was talking about God and the Mayan calendar and the year 2012 – which is when the Mayan calendar ends.”<br />The implications of this comment were staggering for me. 2012 and the Mayan calendar are subjects that have consumed so many people in recent years. It has driven many to write books, change their belief system and look within for spiritual salvation so they are prepared for the spiritual awakening of 2012. I personally have been consumed by the subject and maybe Michael Jackson believed that the people of the world would all wake up and the evil that infiltrates the governments today, that controls the banks, big businesses and media would be destroyed as the people would not be as stupid as they are now. Maybe he believed the Mayans and believed that the spiritual awakening would finally ‘Heal the World.’<br />There is a lot of hype around the Mayan end date and many websites and books claim to have the answer and if Michael Jackson was so hooked on the subject, maybe, just maybe, he faked his own death so that he could return on December 21, 2012 when the world would become enlightened so that he could finally stop being the victim of the Illuminati-controlled corporate media lies.<br />I believe he wanted to get away from this evil, the same evil that has controlled him throughout his entire music career. Listen to the song ‘They Don’t Care About us’ from History and you will hear his views on those powerful media moguls that have controlled him. Michael Jackson was a supremely intelligent man but as the great Immortal Technique has said, if you’re signed to a major label, the label will ultimately tell you what to sing. You have no freedom. Michael was a man who wanted to sing the songs he wanted to sing, but he wasn’t allowed. He was warned by the ‘big men’ to stay in line by being falsely accused of child molestation more than once and I believe they also gave him skin disease to prove they were not to be messed with. In the end, the media wrecked his career because like Tupac (who was falsely accused of rape), Bob Marley and Elvis, he could not be controlled anymore. If such an inspirational man, who has a power over literally millions of fans, turns away from the big men upstairs and begins to highlight their evil, like Elvis, Tupac and JFK, he will inevitably be removed and will be murdered, unless they can scare the singer into submission.<br />Therefore, I believe Michael Jackson faked his own death as he felt he could not be himself anymore. He wished to return in 2012 when the Mayan inscriptions say the world will be a different place and love will encompass the globe. This is the only society a person like him, who has been persecuted by the media for 40 years, can live in and I believe he is placing his trust in the Mayans as he waits for his time to come back into the spotlight.<br />If we are all awoken from our slumber in 2012 as the Mayans said, if we all finally see the evil conducted by the corrupt governments and the Illuminati and if we rebel and fight back against that evil, then the world will be a better place and maybe Michael Jackson will return so that he can be himself and tell us all the true story of his life.<br />Jackson was so influential that he was never allowed to be himself. His reputation was tarnished on more than one occasion but the man still kept his fans. The corporate media spread its lies about him but if any of us have brains we should never believe the media. Michael Jackson was not a pedophile, he was not ‘Wacko Jacko;’ he was a normal man who happened to be an amazing singer, dancer and performer. The media tried to tarnish his reputation throughout his life as he became bigger than Jesus, and after songs such as ‘They don’t care about us’ and ‘Tabloid Junkie’ on the album History, they tried even harder to discredit him, but they failed.
    Good points Sarahli, however I don't believe people should be fearful, just aware. For example, I am not at all fearful because I know what I believe, as everyone should. The blogger actually noted it *could* be on their agenda not that "he literally died" is what will in fact be said; but it could go either way. Honestly, seeing people on this forum who believe MJ is the real second coming even though they are aware of the same clues showing he never actually died, still believe he is an angelic being literally. If they believe this theory, then it's already working no?<br /><br /> So even though we have received clues all along, the agenda is still possible. The Jesus references are to be used as a metaphor for MJ; but as I stated above people aren't taking it that way. <br /><br /> And yes people being fearful can blind them from the truth; just as being too gullible can do the same. Everyone should be aware, be cautious, and question what is presented as the truth.  <br /><br />  When I said this was the most logical theory btw, I meant in terms of the "second coming" theories that are discussed.<br /><br /> Australian, bearhug and love to you too. <33
    Thank you starchild and no problem, your point about awareness was well said and exactly what I mean; there is a difference between fear vs. awareness.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :o The Ark again?<br /><br />Some of us chewed on this for very long...ay ay ay...<br /><br />The fact that no one has seen the real Ark and that many claim to have it or even seen it without proof to the world says it all.<br /><br />Pseudoarchaeologist Ronald Eldon Wyatt tried to prove that he has seen the ark and his team still goes on working on that project. He is a biblical "archaeologist" so in his interest is to prove that the ark does exist. Many other also claim to be in possession of it like Abune Paulos, the LEMBA tribe in Zimbabwe (according to Tudor Parfitt, professor of SOAS), Ireland, U.K, France...etc<br /><br />Imo, by the material used for it´s construction and seeing the floodings and burnings in the world during the years, the ark is gone. Also, the ark has been interpretated like Mary as well, so seems to be a metaphor now.<br /><br />In egyptian carvings, one can see the ark as well, and differs a little from the one in bible textes (i´ll try to find a pic)<br /><br /><br />Imo, the Ark=MJ in some way...either something buried in his golden coffin or him as the one that people talks about but no one has seen after "is gone".<br />
  • on 1324601912:
    <br /><br />Imo, by the material used for it´s construction and seeing the floodings and burnings in the world during the years, the ark is gone. Also, the ark has been interpretated like Mary as well, so seems to be a metaphor now.<br /><br />In egyptian carvings, one can see the ark as well, and differs a little from the one in bible textes (i´ll try to find a pic)<br /><br /><br />Imo, the Ark=MJ in some way...either something buried in his golden coffin or him as the one that people talks about but no one has seen after "is gone".<br /><br />
    <br /><br />very true. in addition to the ark being prone to the elements of sun / water / earthquakes, etc, if it was also god's desire for it not to be found, i am sure he would ensure that it isnt found. not saying that this is the case. but i do know that the ark wasnt to be objectified as an icon of worship. and if it were to be located and revealed we all know that the majority of religious people in the world would worship it to a degree.<br /> <br />IMHO, according to my studies, the ark mentioned again in revelation is not the same ark from moses day, that will be found and revealed to our generation via religio/archeologist or pseudoarcheologist. The ark in Rev is a symbolic ark which represents Gods presence when the temple sacturary in the heavens is opened. The ark will be visable to Gods High Priest, being JC and to the underpriests being the heavenly anointed. Just as in earthly jerusalem, the israelites did NOT SEE the ark, but they were enlightened and did discern his presence. We too (those who survive EOW when the wicked and its system are removed from earth according to psalms 37:9 and 10) will NOT see the ark physically, but will discern Gods presence under a righteous new kingdom ruled by God. I believe this ark seen in revelation represents a new covenent between god and the subjects of his righteous kingdom.<br /><br />again, just my opinion. dont believe this ark is a new christ, second coming, or any other person, incl MJ.<br /><br />re: physical ark, if any such physical ark is ever produced with the dimensions and the description of the ark described in moses day, I will personally, be choosing to believe that it is a fake and not the original ark used in the tabernacle to contain the tablets. not nessacarily a fake produced in modern times, perhaps a fake produced by ancient pagan kings / worshipers as a replica of Gods true ark. because i personally do not believe that god would allow the original physical ark to be located and perhaps may have even purposefully destoryed it by elements, etc.<br /><br />the reason i say this, is look at what the israelites did at the base of mt sinai when moses went to get the two tablets. they couldnt be patient and wait for their their leader moses, he was gone, up in the mountains talking to God. they grew rebellious and impatient and even coherced aaron into building a physical monument of a golden calf to worship, straight after god had delivered them from the hand of the egyptians. as described in exodus.32:9-10 they were a 'stiff necked' people.. they needed something physical to worship even though it was against gods commandments, so they built the calf. <br /><br />i use this example, because if an ancient ark of covenant is revealed and proven to date back 1000's of years, who can be really sure that it was THE ark and not a replica make by rebellious false worshipers, or kings to control their subjects, or whatever other possible situation that may cause one to create an imitation. people in those days were known to produce icons, statues, monuments as many lacked faith and felt they needed something physical to worship, although god forbade this in his commandments.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The ark is a legend born of rumor which has become "real" due to the perpetuation of that rumor throughout the ages. It's an ancient example of "the lie becomes the truth".<br /><br />It's written about, it's talked about, but no one has ever actually seen it or seen evidence of it. Just because it's written (in the Bible) doesn't mean it's the gospel. Right??? Right.<br /><br />Ps. Just my opinion after thoroughly studying the topic.
  • on 1324613918:
    <br /><br />It's written about, it's talked about, but no one has ever actually seen it or seen evidence of it. Just because it's written (in the Bible) doesn't mean it's the gospel. Right??? Right.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />yes. correct, no one has seen it. (well not in modern times) its a matter of faith... <br /><br />but appreciate and respect your viewpoint