TIAI December 21

Comments

• on 1325096035:
    <br /><br />This is the the climax of Armageddon; It hasn't happened yet... neither has his 1000 yr Millennial Kingdom Rein, or the Great White Throne Judgement, but anyone who can read the signs of the times knows we are at the doorstep of the coming Seven Year Tribulation. Let's not be like the foolish virgins looking for oil at the last minute and miss the party.  The Bridegroom is coming; be ready.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ms Trinity, we both know you and i disagree on a lot of things - doctrine wise. its sad, but an honest fact. and thats ok. agree to disagree for peace  /white flag/<br /><br />However this post i agree with 100 percent. :-) Just wanted to let you know. it brought a smile to my face, there is a belief that we share in common afterall <br /><br />I am waiting and just hoping that i measure up on the great day :-)<br /><br />Peace and love to you!
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Hmmm...I don't believe the second coming happened in 1914, nor do I believe that is what Aussie meant?<br /><br /> 1914 was an important year in history and in Biblical studies. I think what Aussie meant was about Jesus' presence in heaven being made known and when Satan and his demons were cast out permanently. 1914 was the calculated year that this took place; Jesus had also foretold what we should expect upon earth when this happens and how we will know of his presence. Matthew 24:6-8: "You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress."<br />So Jesus had predicted what happened and what will continue when he became King in heaven, and Satan was hurled to earth. Jesus said we will hear reports of wars; what happened in 1914? WW1 began that very year, and destruction has continued since.<br /><br /> It was a notable year for historians, philosophers and others who documented that something happened in 1914 and after, that forever changed the world for the worst. After 1914 we have had nothing but wars, famine, and more, but as Jesus said; 1914 was just the beginning of the end. We should note that the natural disasters which have taken place do not have to be "natural" as the Bible does not say such; so we shouldn't rule out government orchestrated events for example earthquakes with the help of HAARP. The prophecy is still being fulfilled.<br /><br /> Melody, good post and I agree. I believe the Jesus parallels should be <br />taken as you stated, and MJ is most likely wanting people to study the truth, whether they believe in it or not. So I'm sure the Biblical connections are to encourage people to study.
  • on 1325122280:
    <br /> Hmmm...I don't believe the second coming happened in 1914, nor do I believe that is what Aussie meant?<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />i just re-read the post of mine which you were referring to. upon re-reading i can see that i wrote the "1914 point" in an incorrect manner. thanks for clarifing the point i was attempting to make.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1325112162:
    <br />Are you referring to the theory that Christianity is an Egyptian myth based on the theology you just posted.  I have been affronted with this debate before and simply don’t believe it.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, this is part of my studies at college as I have studied history. So I'll explain it a bit.<br />We all know that Christians have been persecuted by the Romans. The Christians in ancient Egypt were trying to hide their new religion. So they used some ancient Egyptian symbols to to symbolize their religion. So they used the Ankh key/ life key to symbolize the cross. The picture of Isis and her son Horus on her legs was symbolizing the holy Mary and Jesus. That was only some sort of camouflage the Christians used to protect themselves. A part from the Luxor- temple in Egypt was used as a church during that time. There we can find these symbols very clearly.  <br /><br />BagawatExAnk.JPG<br /><br /><br />Tod_Church_Ankh.JPG<br /><br />luxor-16-17-church600.jpg<br /><br /><br />Isis_nurseHorus_Danto.jpg<br /><br />The Luxor temple is situated in the eastern side of the River Nile in the Luxor City in Egypt. It was completely neglected during the Roman times because it was built to worship the Egyptian Gods. But during the Roman time the All Egyptian temples dedicated to Egyptian Gods were neglected as the Romasn had their on Religion and their own Gods. That's why the Christians were hiding in these temples and they also converted some chambers of these temples into small churches were they can held their christian rituals.<br /><br />
  • hesoutofmylife- yes, although not a myth.  there is evidence on the walls of egyptian temples.  i have not gone 2 school & studied as diggyon, but have researched myself.  (in my own wording)  there were different forms of christianity back then, the gnostics & romans.  more people were beginning to gravitate towards the gnostic teachings.  this is when emperor constantine & his counsel of nicea declared only one belief is to be worshipped & this is when jesus received his name from the demi-god zeues(sp).  all th@ did not follow were persecuted. there is a debate for the name of jesus existing 2000+ yrs ago, because the letter ' j '  came into existence around the 1400's. the temples in egypt were around much longer than the roman's teaching. there is also knowledge from the ancient mystery schools th@ were stolen & suppressed from the people (even by some egyptian rulers)  this knowledge was meant for ALL.  with these teachings you would never lack anything and become closer to nature, the universe & our creator.  these teachings r what the elite use, while we r led to believe th@ they are pagan or satanic.  they use this knowledge to keep control of the masses.  the true depth of the rabbit hole is amazing.  the deeper u dig, the deeper it gets.  i now just call it a bottomless pit.  if u study the dogon tribe of africa & the book of enoch u will also find these two have a resemblance to each other.   
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1325170062:
    <br />hesoutofmylife- yes, although not a myth.  there is evidence on the walls of egyptian temples.  i have not gone 2 school & studied as diggyon, but have researched myself.  (in my own wording)  there were different forms of christianity back then, the gnostics & romans.  more people were beginning to gravitate towards the gnostic teachings.  this is when emperor constantine & his counsel of nicea declared only one belief is to be worshipped & this is when jesus received his name from the demi-god zeues(sp).  all th@ did not follow were persecuted. there is a debate for the name of jesus existing 2000+ yrs ago, because the letter ' j '  came into existence around the 1400's. the temples in egypt were around much longer than the roman's teaching. there is also knowledge from the ancient mystery schools th@ were stolen & suppressed from the people (even by some egyptian rulers)  this knowledge was meant for ALL.  with these teachings you would never lack anything and become closer to nature, the universe & our creator.  these teachings r what the elite use, while we r led to believe th@ they are pagan or satanic.  they use this knowledge to keep control of the masses.  the true depth of the rabbit hole is amazing.  the deeper u dig, the deeper it gets.  i now just call it a bottomless pit.  if u study the dogon tribe of africa & the book of enoch u will also find these two have a resemblance to each other.    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />well, there has been many Christian persecutions during ancient times. The first time was, when Christianity was new and those who converted to Christianity were hiding their beliefs from the Romans.  There was also another persecutions a few centuries later, when the Romans persecuted the Christians. This time the different doctrines were the reason, no the religion itself. 
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1325170062:
    <br />hesoutofmylife- yes, although not a myth.  there is evidence on the walls of egyptian temples.  i have not gone 2 school & studied as diggyon, but have researched myself.  (in my own wording)  there were different forms of christianity back then, the gnostics & romans.  more people were beginning to gravitate towards the gnostic teachings.  this is when emperor constantine & his counsel of nicea declared only one belief is to be worshipped & this is when jesus received his name from the demi-god zeues(sp).  all th@ did not follow were persecuted. there is a debate for the name of jesus existing 2000+ yrs ago, because the letter ' j '  came into existence around the 1400's. the temples in egypt were around much longer than the roman's teaching. there is also knowledge from the ancient mystery schools th@ were stolen & suppressed from the people (even by some egyptian rulers)  this knowledge was meant for ALL.  with these teachings you would never lack anything and become closer to nature, the universe & our creator.  these teachings r what the elite use, while we r led to believe th@ they are pagan or satanic.  they use this knowledge to keep control of the masses.  the true depth of the rabbit hole is amazing.  the deeper u dig, the deeper it gets.  i now just call it a bottomless pit.  if u study the dogon tribe of africa & the book of enoch u will also find these two have a resemblance to each other.    <br />
    <br /><br />I've been thinking and researching along similar lines, particularly with regard to the Gnostics, who were the main reason for the Inquisition.  Why?  Because gnosis means 'knowing' and stems from a direct experience of God.  The person becomes a KNOWER and not just a BELIEVER and no longer has need for a cleric to interpret the Bible or God's wishes for them.  Without this direct experience we are left at the mercy of religious institutions.
  • on 1325118899:
    <br />
    on 1325096035:
    <br /><br />This is the the climax of Armageddon; It hasn't happened yet... neither has his 1000 yr Millennial Kingdom Rein, or the Great White Throne Judgement, but anyone who can read the signs of the times knows we are at the doorstep of the coming Seven Year Tribulation. Let's not be like the foolish virgins looking for oil at the last minute and miss the party.  The Bridegroom is coming; be ready.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ms Trinity, we both know you and i disagree on a lot of things - doctrine wise. its sad, but an honest fact. and thats ok. agree to disagree for peace  /white flag/<br /><br />However this post i agree with 100 percent. :-) Just wanted to let you know. it brought a smile to my face, there is a belief that we share in common afterall <br /><br />I am waiting and just hoping that i measure up on the great day :-)<br /><br />Peace and love to you!<br />
    <br /><br />I'm happy to hear from you!  Actually I've been wanting to tell you that you & I AGREE far more than we disagree.<br /><br /> bearhug
  • @MJonmind, all these dots conected by Nassim Haramein are based on his interpretation of the Bible from the point of view of an scientist, plus documents, etc. It's an interesting theory, although quite fancy at some point. I think he went too far with the meaning of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), which is nothing more but "the true God" Jehovah, as God is called by, for instance, Jehovah’s Witnesses - Michael's religion.<br />I'm not an atheist, I believe very much in God and I admire what Jesus represents through his set of values, but this doesn't mean I'm not opened to others choices/opinions.<br />To verify Nassim Haramein's theory, we must have access to all the documents he based his opinion on and I don't recomand you to believe in it BEFORE you'll get to the point of having the proof.  ;)<br />
  • on 1325179827:
    <br />
    on 1325118899:
    <br />
    on 1325096035:
    <br /><br />Ms Trinity, we both know you and i disagree on a lot of things - doctrine wise. its sad, but an honest fact. and thats ok. agree to disagree for peace  /white flag/<br /><br />However this post i agree with 100 percent. :-) Just wanted to let you know. it brought a smile to my face, there is a belief that we share in common afterall <br /><br />I am waiting and just hoping that i measure up on the great day :-)<br /><br />Peace and love to you!<br />
    <br /><br />I'm happy to hear from you!  Actually I've been wanting to tell you that you & I AGREE far more than we disagree.<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Love you back! bearhug
  • on 1325197435:
    <br />@MJonmind, all these dots conected by Nassim Haramein are based on his interpretation of the Bible from the point of view of an scientist, plus documents, etc. It's an interesting theory, although quite fancy at some point. I think he went too far with the meaning of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), which is nothing more but "the true God" Jehovah, as God is called by, for instance, Jehovah’s Witnesses - Michael's religion.<br />I'm not an atheist, I believe very much in God and I admire what Jesus represents through his set of values, but this doesn't mean I'm not opened to others choices/opinions.<br />To verify Nassim Haramein's theory, we must have access to all the documents he based his opinion on and I don't recomand you to believe in it BEFORE you'll get to the point of having the proof.  ;)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />i personally dont believe the tetragrammaton refers to sacred geometry. for ones that dont know what the tetragrammaton is, it is the four hebrew characters that make up gods name.<br /><br />tetragrammaton-scripture-verses-t_design.png<br /><br />Translates as YHWHpronounced Yaweh. which is where the name JeHoVaH comes from. (W is often pronounced V) The earliest reference to this name is on this stone below, dated back to 840 BCE.<br /><br />the name is also sited on several of the earliest manuscripts such as the septuagint.<br /><br />Louvre_042010_01.jpg<br /><br />
  • the ankh pre-dates the christian cross, which was used after the 4th century.  after emperor constantine had a vision of a cross<br />in front of the sun, it became a symbol for christianity.  gnosis pre-dates christianity by centuries.  before chrstianity, judiasm, islam etc.  those who worshipped the creator did so through spirituality.  as others has stated, it was through mathematics (sacred geometry) & patterns (spirals), cosmos (the universe) to name a few. think about it.  if there is only one CREATOR/GOD why the need for so many denominations in religion.  they all hold some similarities, with just enough differences to cause division.  divisiveness is the name of the game.  black against white, man against women, rich against poor,  democrate against republican, christian - jew - islamic.  we are constantly bombarded with things to keep us separate as opposed to uniting us......DIVIDE & CONQUER that's how they ALWAYS win 
  • on 1325251564:
    <br />
    on 1325197435:
    <br />@MJonmind, all these dots conected by Nassim Haramein are based on his interpretation of the Bible from the point of view of an scientist, plus documents, etc. It's an interesting theory, although quite fancy at some point. I think he went too far with the meaning of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), which is nothing more but "the true God" Jehovah, as God is called by, for instance, Jehovah’s Witnesses - Michael's religion.<br />I'm not an atheist, I believe very much in God and I admire what Jesus represents through his set of values, but this doesn't mean I'm not opened to others choices/opinions.<br />To verify Nassim Haramein's theory, we must have access to all the documents he based his opinion on and I don't recomand you to believe in it BEFORE you'll get to the point of having the proof.  ;)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />i personally dont believe the tetragrammaton refers to sacred geometry. for ones that dont know what the tetragrammaton is, it is the four hebrew characters that make up gods name.<br /><br />tetragrammaton-scripture-verses-t_design.png<br /><br />Translates as YHWHpronounced Yaweh. which is where the name JeHoVaH comes from. (W is often pronounced V) The earliest reference to this name is on this stone below, dated back to 840 BCE.<br /><br />the name is also sited on several of the earliest manuscripts such as the septuagint.<br /><br />Louvre_042010_01.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br />ok a lil off topic...is that the writting that was on the little girl in earth song forehead that i dont think we ever figurred out??!!!
  • on 1325272436:
    <br />the ankh pre-dates the christian cross, which was used after the 4th century.  after emperor constantine had a vision of a cross<br />in front of the sun, it became a symbol for christianity.  gnosis pre-dates christianity by centuries.  before chrstianity, judiasm, islam etc.  those who worshipped the creator did so through spirituality.  as others has stated, it was through mathematics (sacred geometry) & patterns (spirals), cosmos (the universe) to name a few. think about it.  if there is only one CREATOR/GOD why the need for so many denominations in religion.  they all hold some similarities, with just enough differences to cause division.  divisiveness is the name of the game.  black against white, man against women, rich against poor,  democrate against republican, christian - jew - islamic.  we are constantly bombarded with things to keep us separate as opposed to uniting us......DIVIDE & CONQUER that's how they ALWAYS win  <br />
    <br /><br />true - christianity and especially the cross, were after the 'egyptian' era. many things in christendom (esp catholisism) such as the cross, mother and child statues, trinity - have their root in these early pagan religions such as ancient egyptial mythology.<br /><br />its is the reason why 'religions' need to be stripped of doctrine, custome and beliefs and why one should refer to the bible - not religious practice for the truth abt jesus. not being rude here at all. but many modern day religions / celebrations / beliefs have pagan origins and many people dont know about it.<br />
  • on 1325096035:
    <br />Excellent post Melody... <br />I forgot to address the fact that Jesus walked the Earth after his Resurrection being seen by hundreds(?) if I'm not mistaken, not just his disciples. Wish I could find my resource on that. It was no secret.<br /><br />MJonMind; God is a God of LOVE; but also a God of Righteousness & Judgement.  Sin & light can not exist together.  He loves us so much unconditionally that he paid the price of sin for us; but he will NOT violate our free will... The choice is ours; either we except him or we don't, either way every knee will bow & tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.<br /><br />There IS a very real PHYSICAL return coming; and it wasn't in 1914 or whatever. <br />Revelation 19: 11-16 <br />  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (John 14: 7-11)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. <br /><br />This is the the climax of Armageddon; It hasn't happened yet... neither has his 1000 yr Millennial Kingdom Rein, or the Great White Throne Judgement, but anyone who can read the signs of the times knows we are at the doorstep of the coming Seven Year Tribulation. Let's not be like the foolish virgins looking for oil at the last minute and miss the party.  The Bridegroom is coming; be ready.<br /><br />Same can be said of Michael; either we believe he's coming back or we don't... Like the song at his memorial; Soon and very soon we are going to see the King.<br />I find it interesting that TS' redirect went back to the question; What does the true Ark look like?  Is it really just a Gold box or something more? For me it looks like Jesus.<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Great post Ms Trinity!<br /><br />I think you are referring to 1 Corinthians 15:1-11<br />
    6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    <br />
  • Sorry I just got back from vacation and am late to the discussion.  This seems like a topic that needs to be approached very seriously and prayerfully for sure.  And with much study and reflection.<br /><br />I can't shake this feeling though, that Michael knows something about the Ark.  What does he know?  Maybe I am going on a limb here, and reading more into it than needs to be.  <br /><br />My feeling reminds me of what Prince said: /> about how maybe MJ knows something that none of us know.  <br /><br />And how does this fit into 7c?  Is what MJ knows (if he does know something) have to do with the reason for the hoax and why 'they' wanted to take him out?  Also, one theory says the Ark was in Ethiopia.  Wasn't MJ in Ethiopia in the past?  <br /><br />I am just thinking out loud I guess.  <br /><br />All these riddles that MJ hands us reminds me of how God can and did communicate to the former prophets in riddles (Numbers 12:8 and Psalms 78:2).  <br /><br />When I first started reading the Bible many years ago, I always didn't understand why God left the instructions in Scripture regarding the Ark's building and design.  At the time, I didn't think it is relevant and honestly thought it was quite dry and boring (hey, at least I am honest-God likes honestly right?).  However, as we move to fulfilling prophecy right before our eyes in this day in age, I see that the Bible is correct in that all Scripture is profitable for God's people (2 Timothy 3:16), including the law and instructions regarding the Ark and Temple, and I bet that these Scriptures will become even more important as we near the time of Tribulation, along with other EOW prophecies (in Gospels, Isaiah, Daniel, Revelation, Psalms, Ezekiel, etc).  <br /><br />Regardless, I think we have our work cut out for us: time to go study about the ark plus other EOW Biblical prophecy.  typing/<br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Update on the Ark in Ethiopia (posted in the news originally 6/26/09, Greenwich time), here's a followup: The roof is leaking, according to a reporter on 12/5/11. and they're going to move it for the first time in ages, until the roof is repaired! A meter long: http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/publicist1.htm
  • I don't know if this relevant or means anything but found this interesting:<br /><br />http://web.mac.com/len15/HealthyWorldSolutions/Is_528_Gods_Favorite_Number.html<br />http://web.mac.com/len15/HealthyWorldSolutions/Apocalypse_and_the_Ark_of_the_Covenant.html<br /><br />It has to do with the AOC, water, frequencies, pi (math), and other hoax related things.  <br /><br />Just putting this out there.<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Just to add one fact about the cross. The cross was a torture/ murdering tool and could be as we see in Jesus "crucifixtion" or as the shape of X or just a piece of wood.
  • on 1325290722:
    <br />
    on 1325096035:
    <br />Excellent post Melody... <br />I forgot to address the fact that Jesus walked the Earth after his Resurrection being seen by hundreds(?) if I'm not mistaken, not just his disciples. Wish I could find my resource on that. It was no secret.<br /><br />MJonMind; God is a God of LOVE; but also a God of Righteousness & Judgement.  Sin & light can not exist together.  He loves us so much unconditionally that he paid the price of sin for us; but he will NOT violate our free will... The choice is ours; either we except him or we don't, either way every knee will bow & tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.<br /><br />There IS a very real PHYSICAL return coming; and it wasn't in 1914 or whatever. <br />Revelation 19: 11-16 <br />  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (John 14: 7-11)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. <br /><br />This is the the climax of Armageddon; It hasn't happened yet... neither has his 1000 yr Millennial Kingdom Rein, or the Great White Throne Judgement, but anyone who can read the signs of the times knows we are at the doorstep of the coming Seven Year Tribulation. Let's not be like the foolish virgins looking for oil at the last minute and miss the party.  The Bridegroom is coming; be ready.<br /><br />Same can be said of Michael; either we believe he's coming back or we don't... Like the song at his memorial; Soon and very soon we are going to see the King.<br />I find it interesting that TS' redirect went back to the question; What does the true Ark look like?  Is it really just a Gold box or something more? For me it looks like Jesus.<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Great post Ms Trinity!<br /><br />I think you are referring to 1 Corinthians 15:1-11<br />
    6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Actually I think the reference I was looking for was possibly Josephus.<br /><br />Here's some math that will blow your mind: <br />John 1:2-5<br />King James Version (KJV)<br /> 2The same was in the beginning with God.<br /><br /> 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.<br /><br /> 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.<br /><br /> 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.<br /><br />Sum of John 1.2-5 = 23088 = 26 (YHVH)x 888 (JESUS)<br /><br />This identity is astounding beyond description! It is the product of two fundamental Divine Names,  (YHVH) - from the Unity Holograph - and Jesus, the name above all names! Glory! And all this in John 1.2-5!<br /><br />It is extremely important to realize that the meaning of these two numbers had already been fully established for years before I found them embedded in the alphanumeric structure of the verse above. The meaning of the Number 26 remains eternally established in the personal name God designed for Himself -  (YHVH). Its integration with the other primary names of God in the Unity Holograph greatly magnifies its glory. Likewise, the Number 888 rings and reverberates with the everlasting glory of the Lord of lords, Jesus! Halellujah! Furthermore, both of these numbers occur together in Malachi 3.6:<br /><br />I am the LORD, I change Not<br /><br />Ani YHVH, Lo Shaniti<br />= 888<br />The beauty of this identity is that the meaning of the verse is reflected in the form of the most symmetric number - 888 - which can be permuted, inverted and reflected in a mirror, all without change. To find these two numbers united in the Divine Prologue is simply too staggering to utter.<br /><br />John is the Gospel of Light. The Divine Prologue links Creation and Light, just like Genesis 1. Rearranging the factors again now integrates the Number 23088 with the value of Genesis 1.4. We have the identity:<br /><br />Sum of John 1.2-5 = 23088 = 13 x 1776 = 13 x 37 x 48<br /><br />If you are reading these articles in order, you should recognize the last two factors, since they appear twice in the First Day Holograph! They also are embedded in the Great Seal of the United States of America, which displays a 13-step pyramid with the date 1776 at the base. Yet there is more. We also have the identity (note the iota subscript - which is written inline for clarity - is essential to this calculation):<br /><br />In Him was life<br /><br />En auto zoe en<br />= 2439 = 9 x 271<br />Light and Life! The Number 271 is the Tenth Hexagonal Number found in the heart of the Star of Israel 541. It appears three times in the First Day Holograph. We have, therefore, a double integration of John 1.2-5 with Genesis 1.3-4 via two primes that are themselves twice reiterated in the First Day Holograph:http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Creation_JJ.asp    bearhug
  • on 1325463868:
    <br />Just to add one fact about the cross. The cross was a torture/ murdering tool and could be as we see in Jesus "crucifixtion" or as the shape of X or just a piece of wood.<br />
    <br /><br />too right! i believe not a cross. but a single beam was used. the cross was brought out around 300 years after JC died.<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1325720558:
    <br />
    on 1325463868:
    <br />Just to add one fact about the cross. The cross was a torture/ murdering tool and could be as we see in Jesus "crucifixtion" or as the shape of X or just a piece of wood.<br />
    <br /><br />too right! i believe not a cross. but a single beam was used. the cross was brought out around 300 years after JC died.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />That´s correct as well, a single piece of wood, even if we can´t prove it 100%.<br /><br />300 after Christ what came was the acceptance of the cross as a symbol (edict of Milan). During the Pre-Christian times the cross was a tabu since it´s believe Jesus did die on one.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    And what's this about the Sabbath being on Saturday and the Roman Catholic Church having changed it to Sunday, the Pagan Sun God day? I just learned that. My goodness. What do all you religious folks think about that? I mean it's true n all, Saturday=Sabado=Sabbath. Wasn't one of the 10 Commandments to observe the Sabbath?
  • on 1325745614:
    <br />And what's this about the Sabbath being on Saturday and the Roman Catholic Church having changed it to Sunday, the Pagan Sun God day? I just learned that. My goodness. What do all you religious folks think about that? I mean it's true n all, Saturday=Sabado=Sabbath. Wasn't one of the 10 Commandments to observe the Sabbath?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it was in the ten commandments, but the Sabbath observence was ceased by Jesus as it was an outdated law and was 'burdensome' to the Jews...  As the modern dayJews dont accept Jesus as the Messiah they continue to observe the Sabbath. Not 'knocking' them for it. Just explaining why they still observe it. (Have to dot my i's and cross my t's to ensure I am politically correct out of respect for any Jewish forum members) <br /><br />Regarding what the Roman Catholic Church. Let's just say they are responsible for changing many things. Again, to any catholic forum members, no offence need be taken here. It is actually an admission that the Roman Catholic Church has made, in regards to the Sabbath. They have changed other things too and have addmitted to them. But wont get into it, as it may stir up another 'trinity debate' again, and there is a complete other forum for that ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • On that note:<br /><br />With that in mind, let's for a moment consider how the Roman crucifixion procedure was carried out when used for capital punishment. The term "crucifixion" is based on the Latin word crux, which means cross. In English versions of the Bible, we read that Jesus was crucified on a cross (stauros in Greek).<br /><br />Stauros refers to a wooden pole or timber with or without a crosspiece. Acts 5:30 and 10:39 and 1 Peter 2:24 tell us that Jesus was put to death on a tree (xulon in Greek). The reason this word was used in a few places is because the authors were making a point to the Jews. Traditionally, the Jews viewed an individual who was hung on a tree as one who was under God’s curse (Galatians 3:13, quoting Deuteronomy 21:23). But the authors of Acts and Peter, when they used xulon did not mean Jesus was crucified on a living tree. He was crucified on some kind of apparatus fashioned from the timber of a tree.<br /><br />Though information is limited, historical and archaeological evidence shows that the Romans generally used a crossbar, not a vertical post alone, when crucifying individuals. This crossbar either sat on top of the vertical post or traversed it somewhere along its upper quadrant. The beam that Jesus was made to carry (John 19:17), and that Simon from Cyrene carried for him after Jesus collapsed in exhaustion (Luke 23:26), was most likely the crosspiece that was later affixed to an upright pole that was already in place.<br /><br />There is no indication in the Gospels that Jesus’ crucifixion was in any way different from the normal Roman crucifixion. The Evangelical Dictionary of Theology states: "It seems that the Gospel accounts of the death of Jesus describe a standard Roman procedure for crucifixion" (page 287). We may conclude with a reasonable degree of assurance that the implement used in the standard Roman crucifixion formed some sort of cross-like shape.<br /><br />http://www.gci.org/Jesus/cross<br /><br />"Stauros" lit. cross, an instrument of capital punishment, an upright pointed stake, oft. w. a crossbeam above it, or intersected by a crossbeam3.<br /><br />Louw-Nida Lexicon:<br />["Stauros"] a pole stuck into the ground in an upright position with a crosspiece attached to its upper part so that it was shaped like a 'cross.'.....reference is probably to the crosspiece of the cross, which normally would have been carried by a man condemned to die4.<br /><br />Barclay Newman Greek Dictionary and Thayer’s Lexicon both read simply: "Stauros" Cross5, 6.<br /><br />A cruel prelude was occasionally scourging, which would cause the condemned to lose a large amount of blood, and approach a state of shock. The convict then usually had to carry the horizontal beam (patibulum in Latin) to the place of execution, but not necessarily the whole cross.[citation needed] Crucifixion was typically carried out by specialized teams, consisting of a commanding centurion and four soldiers.[citation needed] When it was done in an established place of execution, the vertical beam (stipes) could even be permanently embedded in the ground.[citation needed] The condemned was usually stripped naked—all the New Testament gospels describe soldiers gambling for the robes of Jesus.[56]<br />More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion