Blond Lady

Wizard of OzWizard of Oz Posts: 75
Hi all!<br />I manage to keep my internet up and running for more then an hour that is my new record for this last month.... because my cable modem is messed up!!  anyway i'll want to share this blond lady compare to MJ picture...<br /><br />blondex.jpg<br /><br />merry christmas to all of you!

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Insanity this is great
    Thanks look really thus <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> great job thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I am Dumbfounded this face is so similar
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lol..
  • WOOOOOW This looks exacly like him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    there is another blonde lady .. <br /><br />Check out this video and pause it at 2:26...You will see Usher bending down to talk to Michaels kids....<br />Look right behind Janet at the blonde lady....She leans forward to see Usher...Its Michaels face..<br />I swear. Watch it a few times if you have too..Pause at 2:26!!! She is wearing sunglasses!! She is leaning forward...<br />Her face almost rests on Usher's back...behind Janet.OMG! LOOKS so much like MIKE!!!!<br /><br />Let me know what you guys think...I would bet money its him....NO WOMAN HAS A FACE LIKE THIS!<br />
    <br />If you are having trouble seeing Michael...just remember....Usher is standing up shaking hands with someone..At 2:26<br />all of the sudden, MJ's face appears behind Janets head, almost resting on Ushers back...Look for blonde hair parted down the middle and sunglasses! The blonde lady leans forward to better see what Usher is saying to the kids....when he leans forward, look at the face, pause it...Its so wild!!! Start at 2:24 to prepare , then pause at 2:26!<br />Hope this helps.....
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    and also look at this video:<br />
    <br /><br />pause at 1:17 <br />The blond lady looks really like Michael!!
    there is another blonde lady ..

Check out this video and pause it at 2:26...You will see Usher bending down to talk to Michaels kids....
    Look right behind Janet at the blonde lady....She leans forward to see Usher...Its Michaels face..
    I swear. Watch it a few times if you have too..Pause at 2:26!!! She is wearing sunglasses!! She is leaning forward...
    Her face almost rests on Usher's back...behind Janet.OMG! LOOKS so much like MIKE!!!!

Let me know what you guys think...I would bet money its him....NO WOMAN HAS A FACE LIKE THIS!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq1bPd7xXXc<!-- m -->

If you are having trouble seeing Michael...just remember....Usher is standing up shaking hands with someone..At 2:26
    all of the sudden, MJ's face appears behind Janets head, almost resting on Ushers back...Look for blonde hair parted down the middle and sunglasses! The blonde lady leans forward to better see what Usher is saying to the kids....when he leans forward, look at the face, pause it...Its so wild!!! Start at 2:24 to prepare , then pause at 2:26!
    Hope this helps.....
    I see it!!!
    Yeah it looks def like Mike!!
    And why would 'she' looking like that to those kids and Usher?? CUZ ITS MIKE!
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    yeahh .. but I'm so confuse there is another blonde lady that really looks like michael ..
    which one is him then .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    WOOOOOW This looks exacly like him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

yeah..looks like "she" cared enough to see what's going on..
  • NO WOMAN HAS A FACE LIKE THIS!

I laughed my ass off when I read this. I do believe Michael is Blondy, but can you imagine what this woman must be feeling it it turns out its someone else and everyone is saying how she has an adams apple, looks like something outside of this world and has a manly face. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This is no accident
    This woman looks like MJ ....... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Foto0079.jpg
  • And am I seeing things or when Usher leans towards Blanket he turns to look at the blond lady? I watched it several times and to me it seems like that. Any thoughts?
    HAHA!! you have no idea how hard I am laughing right now!!! I watched that video where you see usher you know, and you see "michael' looking!! haaha it looks so funny!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HAHA!! you have no idea how hard I am laughing right now!!! I watched that video where you see usher you know, and you see "michael' looking!! haaha it looks so funny!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I was looking at the memorial/Usher too... And i do believe Michael is looking at Usher and Blanket... Hell he/she is wearing the same sunglasses as Michael does... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I search a picture.

The blond woman sits with Jackson brothers in the car (journey to the Memorial 7. July) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Does somebody know what I mean <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Was I believe with 1. MJHD <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I search a picture.

The blond woman sits with Jackson brothers in the car (journey to the Memorial 7. July) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Does somebody know what I mean <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Was I believe with 1. MJHD <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

WTH... Where did you find this picture??? Can you put it on here????
    Thanks angleshadow.... BIG HUGS
    @ knowhesalive

We had the picture with 1. I believe MJHD!
    I search it desperately ....... it does not find yet.
    The blond one was with Jackson in the car <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    I cannot find it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • there is another blonde lady ..

Check out this video and pause it at 2:26...You will see Usher bending down to talk to Michaels kids....
    Look right behind Janet at the blonde lady....She leans forward to see Usher...Its Michaels face..
    I swear. Watch it a few times if you have too..Pause at 2:26!!! She is wearing sunglasses!! She is leaning forward...
    Her face almost rests on Usher's back...behind Janet.OMG! LOOKS so much like MIKE!!!!

Let me know what you guys think...I would bet money its him....NO WOMAN HAS A FACE LIKE THIS!

If you are having trouble seeing Michael...just remember....Usher is standing up shaking hands with someone..At 2:26
    all of the sudden, MJ's face appears behind Janets head, almost resting on Ushers back...Look for blonde hair parted down the middle and sunglasses! The blonde lady leans forward to better see what Usher is saying to the kids....when he leans forward, look at the face, pause it...Its so wild!!! Start at 2:24 to prepare , then pause at 2:26!
    Hope this helps.....

Do you all realize that the woman seen in the photo above is Larry King's wife, Shawn Southwick? You can see her here:

Memorial+Service+Michael+Jackson+Draws+Thousands+lwk6P3q4pshl.jpg

The next photo is too big to post, but you can see her on the right, just over Jermaine's shoulder.

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/memorial ... ce/009.jpg<!-- m -->
  • I cannot find it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Oh okay.. Thanks for trying... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.. But it's very interesting anyway.. Blond lady in the Jacksons car...
    Hmm strange
  • there is another blonde lady ..

Hope this helps.....

Do you all realize that the woman seen in the photo above is Larry King's wife, Shawn Southwick? You can see her here:

Memorial+Service+Michael+Jackson+Draws+Thousands+lwk6P3q4pshl.jpg

The next photo is too big to post, but you can see her on the right, just over Jermaine's shoulder.

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/memorial ... ce/009.jpg<!-- m -->

It's not Shawn we are talking about.. shawn wears white sunglasses and the woman we are talking about wears black sunglasses.. Therefore Shawn and the other blond lady isn't the same person
  • It's not Shawn we are talking about.. shawn wears white sunglasses and the woman we are talking about wears black sunglasses.. Therefore Shawn and the other blond lady isn't the same person

Yes, they are similar looking but NOT the same person.