Blond Lady

Comments

• and the picture where it shows the blonde lady " doing a thumbs up" is really taking pictures with her blackberry...she is larry kings wife
  • What a crass thing to do.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Why would Larry Kings wife be holding hands with another man and little girl ? She and Larry have boys. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    Hi all!
    I manage to keep my internet up and running for more then an hour that is my new record for this last month.... because my cable modem is messed up!! anyway i'll want to share this blond lady compare to MJ picture...

blondex.jpg

merry christmas to all of you!

I have always been open to the possibility of the blonde woman being Michael...but after this photo comparison I am convinced it's not Michael.. I don't believe there is any way Michael could shrink his chin .. no disguise will make a chin tiny like blonde woman's
    I could be swayed again if we were to compare a recent Michael ..02 Michael or this is it Michael.. to the blonde woman
  • Chance, I agree with your last post. From these pictures the Blonde's chin is too small compared with MJ's. If people in Hollywood didn't all go for a generic cosmetic surgery look then this whole game might be a lot easier to work out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    Ok since we don't have too much pics of blondy, i decided to look for memorial vidz <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

look at 1.24 on the right, she's next hatman and she's taking pictures. I'll try to find more.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvrtuAmHHnI<!-- m -->
    Chance, I agree with your last post. From these pictures the Blonde's chin is too small compared with MJ's. If people in Hollywood didn't all go for a generic cosmetic surgery look then this whole game might be a lot easier to work out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wildly i love your signature hehe especially the middle one <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> gets me all fuzzy inside...man i a horrible a 19 year old thinking a 51 year old is sooo HOT!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    wildly i love your signature hehe especially the middle one <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> gets me all fuzzy inside...man i a horrible a 19 year old thinking a 51 year old is sooo HOT!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ooooooo I know what you mean <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The first one isn't bad too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> arfffff dirty mind <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Go to 4.26, you can see she's crying !!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://img1.imagilive.com/1209/img562230.jpg
  • ah double post!!! sexy mike all over the damn place... okay breathe breathe lets get serious again phew..... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> i am still hestitant to think this lady is MJ lol why would he dress as a lady c'mon now, if or when he comes back and tells us his story on how he did it wont you think it would be little weird if he said he was dressed as a woman??..MJ if u dressed like a woman i forgive you...your still hot!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • jeje Posts: 128
    there is another blonde lady ..

Check out this video and pause it at 2:26...You will see Usher bending down to talk to Michaels kids....
    Look right behind Janet at the blonde lady....She leans forward to see Usher...Its Michaels face..
    I swear. Watch it a few times if you have too..Pause at 2:26!!! She is wearing sunglasses!! She is leaning forward...
    Her face almost rests on Usher's back...behind Janet.OMG! LOOKS so much like MIKE!!!!

Let me know what you guys think...I would bet money its him....NO WOMAN HAS A FACE LIKE THIS!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq1bPd7xXXc<!-- m -->

If you are having trouble seeing Michael...just remember....Usher is standing up shaking hands with someone..At 2:26
    all of the sudden, MJ's face appears behind Janets head, almost resting on Ushers back...Look for blonde hair parted down the middle and sunglasses! The blonde lady leans forward to better see what Usher is saying to the kids....when he leans forward, look at the face, pause it...Its so wild!!! Start at 2:24 to prepare , then pause at 2:26!
    Hope this helps.....

photo lightened...blond lady is sitting to the left of Mrs.Jackson..appears to
    be in the 2nd row..wasn't the 1st blond lady sitting in the 2nd row of seats
    to the right of the family..idk..
    looks like different sunglasses...just an observation...

495f.th.jpg

500kt.th.jpg
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    the blond lady was on the left of the family... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ok i just got wayyyy confused...in the link wildly had of the image it shows the blonde lady on the opposite side, like in the video she is on the right side and the pic she is on the left side?? here is the link with the picture <br /><br />http://img1.imagilive.com/1209/img562230.jpg<br /><br />and then when you look at the video??? go look and tell me if you know what i am talking about because i think i might be going a  little crazy<br /><br />
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ok, we have to work harder... we have two different blond ladyes??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • jeje Posts: 128
    fote="i_need YoU"]ok i just got wayyyy confused...in the link wildly had of the image it shows the blonde lady on the opposite side, like in the video she is on the right side and the pic she is on the left side?? here is the link with the picture

<!-- m -->http://img1.imagilive.com/1209/img562230.jpg<!-- m -->

and then when you look at the video??? go look and tell me if you know what i am talking about because i think i might be going a little crazy

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq1bPd7xXXc<!-- m -->[/quote]

the blond lady is sitting to the left of Mrs Jackson..but looking at the photo
    she is on the right side
    fullscreencapture122920.th.jpg

fullscreencapture122920.th.jpg

in the photo below the 1st blond lady is to Mrs Jackson's right side..but looking
    at the photo she is on the left side
    so from what i see there are 2 blond ladies...
    fullscreencapture123020.th.jpg

edit:
    fullscreencapture123020.th.jpg
  • gosh i just noticed how sooo many people are wearing freaking glasses!!! the 2 blonde ladies look soo much alike though...even the glasses and same hair style...this is weird lol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • gosh i just noticed how sooo many people are wearing freaking glasses!!! the 2 blonde ladies look soo much alike though...even the glasses and same hair style...this is weird lol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The one on the right Larry's wife???
    I hate the quality of the memorial pictures...
  • i know larry's wife had white sunglasses on...and the other blonde lady i have no idea...but i dont think she is michael...i honestly dont think michael would go to his own memorial it would just be way to risky
  • ok i think the one on the right is larrys wife because if you look closely the rims of her glasses have white on them...its just hard to see it...the lady on the left side of the family i dont know who she is...but i really dont think she is Michael...
  • ok i think the one on the right is larrys wife because if you look closely the rims of her glasses have white on them...its just hard to see it...the lady on the left side of the family i dont know who she is...but i really dont think she is Michael...

can you see who is sitting next to her left and right maby this will help to identify her if its not mike
  • wildly i love your signature hehe especially the middle one <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> gets me all fuzzy inside...man i a horrible a 19 year old thinking a 51 year old is sooo HOT!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

... you think thats bad... Im 15 !! (well.. 16 in Jan :L) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lol well i not 19 yet hehe but i will be in january as well hehe
  • i think its weird how we have 2 people who people have though were MJ in disguise sitting right noext to eachother lol...blonde lady is right next to hat man...maybe hat man is elvis and blonde lady is michael and they sitting together watching there work unravvle bahahaha jk jk about the second part but seriously lol 2 ppl in "disguise' right next to eachother