Blond Lady

Comments

• emanonemanon Posts: 20
    i think its weird how we have 2 people who people have though were MJ in disguise sitting right noext to eachother lol...blonde lady is right next to hat man...maybe hat man is elvis and blonde lady is michael and they sitting together watching there work unravvle bahahaha jk jk about the second part but seriously lol 2 ppl in "disguise' right next to eachother

MJ--Blond Lady
    Hat Man--AShton Kutcher
  • where did you come up with Ashton <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • emanonemanon Posts: 20
    where did you come up with Ashton <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> :lol

you don't think it's possible we've been punked?
  • bahaha u hv a fair point but ashton wouldn't be a part of the hoax. him and michael never had a connection??
  • Does anyone have the link to the original analysis of the photo of the blonde woman? It was originally discussed at length on the old forum (mjkit), but I can't find it. Someone (it might have been Maura) posted a profile photo of MJ next to the main profile picture of the blonde woman. She then photoshopped the photo of MJ, putting the blonde hair on him. The result was uncanny. If someone could link me to these original photo comparisons I would greatly appreciate it. Those photos and the work that person did in analyzing them convinced me right away that the the Blonde is MJ and I have never waivered in that opinion.

The thread that I am referring to was lengthy and very interesting..so I am pretty much obsessed with finding it.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    the first blond lady doesn't look like mj! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    but the other one , the pic that has a red circle mabye mj although it wasn't a clear pic.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

looool good laughs about PUNK'D

IT'S ALL 4 LOVE ... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> .. L. O. V. E.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    ladies and gentleman
    I've been taking snapshots from blonde woman at the funeral
    she and hatman are continously having a conversation and
    blonde woman talks to the man/woman in front of her having lots of fun
    ... hmm she even is chewing on gum for a split second AND looking right into
    the camera!!

here are my snapshots of "her"

blondewomane.jpg
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I dont think it's the same lady from the memorial. This lady here has a longer face.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    This is another woman
    At the commemorative celebration it was not this

rauchen_011.gif
  • definitely not the same woman
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i think hatman is Rick Baker and MJ is blonde lady. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Eeer I Don't See Him Dressing Up Like A Women It Doesn't Seem Fit....I don't Think Hatman Is Rick Baker Either...But Who Knows My Mind Is Going So Many Different Directions Its Driving Me Crazy....Good One Michael You Managed To Pull A Very Good Magic Show On National Television!! You Are Officially A Magician Michael
    [/color]
    Eeer I Don't See Him Dressing Up Like A Women It Doesn't Seem Fit...
    Yes he did... :)
    michaeljacksonwoman1.jpg
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Nahhhh.... hatman from the funural is not Barry Gibb <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Dont look like him.
  • Maybe MJ is fooling us.. Because they both looked difference in memorial and funeral..

MJ was first the blonde lady, then the hatman to confuse us?.. Everything is possible with MJ behind this.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Maybe he's neither of them and they're just random people..?
  • Why does this man looks like a freaking diguise guy.. He change really much from memorial to funeral..
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Why does this man looks like a freaking diguise guy.. He change really much from memorial to funeral..
    I know what you mean.
  • i took this pic on my cell phone off the computer so not too good but i thought when he was sitting there he looked like blonde lady
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    [quote = "i [MISS] Ma [KING]"] J'ai pris cette photo sur mon téléphone portable sur l'ordinateur afin de ne pas trop bon, mais j'ai pensé quand il était assis là, il ressemblait à dame blonde [/ quote]

never never never !
    my[KING]"]i took this pic on my cell phone off the computer so not too good but i thought when he was sitting there he looked like blonde lady

I can see what you mean!, the chin, the cheeks, a part of the nose, the lips.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I don't Think Hatman Is Rick Baker Either...

I think Hat man is Barry Gibb-->barrygibbs2.jpggibb.jpg
    0318membabarrygibbrevea.jpg
    mj2020barry20gibbjpg.jpg

As for :
    Eeer I Don't See Him Dressing Up Like A Women It Doesn't Seem Fit...
    Yes he did... :)
    michaeljacksonwoman1.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The last pictures of MJ as a woman are great!! He looks a little bit like Liz Taylor on the left picture, hehe....

If I had seen him walking on the street in this disguise...I'm sure I wouldn't have recognized him...
  • i am sure that we could make a case for any one of us looking like mj <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Creepy. It seems as if "she" knows exactly where the cameras are and "she" seems to play with it (I mean cameras). Or maybe it's just me.

If I look at the snapshots I could picture it being Michael with a costume, but I'm not convinced.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Is this the same blond lady with different shades?

Look at the hands.

I found it on another forum

http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/composition/attachment/de97aecc44f2ea24f3aaca6c123abe4f/555378/1.jpg