Blond Lady

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I hope I find the picture of the blond woman in the car near Jackson
    it would be important
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100

yep this is the one at the end of heal the world!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Hi all!
    I manage to keep my internet up and running for more then an hour that is my new record for this last month.... because my cable modem is messed up!! anyway i'll want to share this blond lady compare to MJ picture...

blondex.jpg

merry christmas to all of you!
    you know, I think that woman there doesn't looks like Michael.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but other pics I am like 100% sure that's Mike! :S
  • i played with the contrast a bit

foto0079z.jpg
  • and now past some hair exstentions...

foto0079ec.jpg
  • I hope I find the picture of the blond woman in the car near Jackson
    it would be important

I've posted a picture on the topic "yet another picture of the blond lady"
    I think i've found the lost picture... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Michael-Jackson4-640.jpg

She looks like Michael, but skinnier...
    this picture was taken a few years ago so, it could be possible!
  • I cannot find it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Oh okay.. Thanks for trying... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.. But it's very interesting anyway.. Blond lady in the Jacksons car...
    Hmm strange

here you go.... its about half way down the page (:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2244
  • This is Michael (it's a rare picture from shooting In The Closet) on the left and the blond lady on the right.
    Untitled3.jpg?t=1261870067
    And VOILÁ!
    Untitled3-1.jpg?t=1261870277
    It creeps me out..sorry for the crappy quality..
  • This is Michael (it's a rare picture from shooting In The Closet) on the left and the blond lady on the right.
    And VOILÁ!

do u realize that your comparison is by far the most revealing(well at least to me)gosh look at the features....great find
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This really look like Michael ! Really convincing.
  • Will the blone lady please get in touch with us !! so we can all put an end to this!
    This is doing my tree in!!!
    L.O.V.E. is my message
    This is Michael (it's a rare picture from shooting In The Closet) on the left and the blond lady on the right.
    And VOILÁ!

do u realize that your comparison is by far the most revealing(well at least to me)gosh look at the features....great find
    yeah but I made that picture on the right on my computer of a hoax vid! hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no just joking around!! Wandulka have made a GREAT picture with those two 'Michael's'. Now i see this pic, I am more and more convinced that it is Mike! PEOPLE!! WE SAW MICHAEL AFTER HIS DEATH!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hi all!
    I manage to keep my internet up and running for more then an hour that is my new record for this last month.... because my cable modem is messed up!! anyway i'll want to share this blond lady compare to MJ picture...

blondex.jpg

I am convinced that it is Michael. But when I see this pic, I am not so sure anymore because this pic I think doesn't really look like Michael. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    And VOILÁ!

yeah but I made that picture on the right on my computer of a hoax vid! hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no just joking around!! Wandulka have made a GREAT picture with those two 'Michael's'. Now i see this pic, I am more and more convinced that it is Mike! PEOPLE!! WE SAW MICHAEL AFTER HIS DEATH!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know, I'm sorry, but I couldn't find the pic anywhere <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    no don't say sorry!! I was just joking around! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> You are the one that does the great job! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi all!

blondex.jpg

you know, I think that woman there doesn't looks like Michael.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but other pics I am like 100% sure that's Mike! :S

I do agree. She is not Mike
  • From the above pictures and at this angle, the Blonde's chin does not look pronounced/large enough when compared with MJ's chin. Other photos I could be convinced it is MJ, but more work needs to be done.
  • From the above pictures and at this angle, the Blonde's chin does not look pronounced/large enough when compared with MJ's chin. Other photos I could be convinced it is MJ, but more work needs to be done.

It's the chin that bothers me... if you look at the nose the same little gap at the flank is there also if you look at Dangerous era pictures the chin matches more...

what about the face reconstructions dr klein was talking about....

i see in the period januari 2009 / juni 2009

diffrend ears diffrend nose diffrend face shape

there is more work to be done about the blond lady if it is not MJ who is it, why she sits in front why no one reconise her and is it the same blond as the funeral??

Take care
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This is Michael (it's a rare picture from shooting In The Closet) on the left and the blond lady on the right.
    And VOILÁ!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT is MIke! <3
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    "She" looks so much like MJ!!!

I think this one is clearer

mjblondex.th.jpg
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

mjblondex.th.jpg
    WOW ! The face expression is so much like >Michael <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I'm sitting here, just got out of bed, looks like shit, but feels so good now !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

mjblondex.th.jpg
    WOW ! The face expression is so much like >Michael <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I'm sitting here, just got out of bed, looks like shit, but feels so good now !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    hahahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I laugh so hard everytime I see that video with Usher and then you see the blond lady looking. It looks so funny! Like Michael acts like this: EY! DONT TOUCH MY BABIES!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • guys i seriously think our heads are getting so jumbled up that right now we would think everyone looks like MJ...It is possible that MJ didnt go to his own memorial because there were SOOO many cameras there and soo much media...why would he risk getting seen sooo sooon. He was probably in deep hiding somewhere way away from all the drama unfolding on his death...why would he hang around the scene of the crime??...His best bet to making this hoax work is to get far from it quickly and stay away until things settle down...which means NOT go to the memorial OR the funeral or really ANYTHING that involves MICHAEL JACKSON"S showings like TII, FUNERAL,MEMORIAL, CHILDREN, FAMILE....MJ is going to stay away from anything that people will be looking for...such as the listed above things...am i making sense??