Blond Lady

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Or is that Larry's wife <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hell I don't know. I'm just searching.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Or is that Larry's wife <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hell I don't know. I'm just searching.

Larry's wife was wearing large white sunglasses, with black shades.
    "Blond lady" was wearing all black. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    There was also a Great hoax video posted in the earlier beginning months by Jonell Star and she did a fantastic analyzation of the Blonde lady at the memorial. Once I was this video I was totally convinced and still am! I cant remember which one of her videos it was but it was Jonell Star. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Blonde lady is a fake.. the photo is photoshopped.

Ive put the fake photoshopped one alongside the read picture of the female face on. Different shades.. so photoshopped to make her look like MJ. People are playing with us.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    [/color]
    Eeer I Don't See Him Dressing Up Like A Women It Doesn't Seem Fit...
    Yes he did... :)
    michaeljacksonwoman1.jpg

No he didn´t. That woman is NOT MJ.

Ive put the fake photoshopped one alongside the read picture of the female face on. Different shades.. so photoshopped to make her look like MJ. People are playing with us.

That pic looks shopped to me as well <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

It's not photoshopped. The lady with the white shades is Larry Kings wife.

And they were not sitting close to eachother. There was 2 blonde women.
    [/color]
    michaeljacksonwoman1.jpg

This is Michael. Look, another pic. Look at THE HANDS, and the missing breast.

• CCCC Posts: 2,136

hi dancing! the first picture with the blonde white glasses with white frames is larry king wife, the second is the blonde we were talking all this time and that picture is photoshoped because is a screenshot of a video where the video maker say that he change the nose to see what this blonde look with MJ nose... so, maybe was him... who knows?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    [/color]
    michaeljacksonwoman1.jpg

This is Michael. Look, another pic. Look at THE HANDS, and the missing breast.

Is not. Missing breast? hands?. That woman is not Michael.
    Is not. Missing breast? hands?. That woman is not Michael.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I guess we will never agree on this, it's ok. But I see Michael.
    And I respect what you see, but that woman is too ugly to be MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he surely can look better <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And I respect what you see, but that woman is too ugly to be MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he surely can look better <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok, one last thing ; it's the same jawline, chin and mouth. Imo. Peace <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    The butt is too square and her legs are not as longs as Michaels <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The butt is too square and her legs are not as longs as Michaels <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree he had a better butt in goldpants, but I think this was years after, and he did became thinner and thinner.I don't know how long Michaels legs is, but these are not short.
    Looks like long slender legs ,tight butt.
    Butt ? Not much butt here ;

• Blonde lady is a fake.. the photo is photoshopped.

ive recorded the memorial and have took my own pics from the show. she really is there not photoshopped.
    @Tina, the womans butt is square and bigger than Michaels.
    @Tina, the womans butt is square and bigger than Michaels.

I think it looks like a mans butt, when he is thin and his bones stick out.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

No , my friend.
    The first picture you put with Jermaines big head ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), well thats Shawn King, Larry King's Wife. The other picture is a different blond "lady" and "she" really was there because I DVR'd the memorial and i can go look now and see "her" sitting there. I really believe it's Michael, since the past 11 months because not only does "she" look like Michael, "she" is sitting in the front rows, where the celebrity guests that were invited are sitting, and I've searched the entire list of invited guests and the names that I didn't recognize, i google searched, and no one on that list resembles this woman, except Shawn King, who was wearing different sunglasses and clothes and was sitting in a different spot.

No , my friend.
    The first picture you put with Jermaines big head ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), well thats Shawn King, Larry King's Wife. The other picture is a different blond "lady" and "she" really was there because I DVR'd the memorial and i can go look now and see "her" sitting there. I really believe it's Michael, since the past 11 months because not only does "she" look like Michael, "she" is sitting in the front rows, where the celebrity guests that were invited are sitting, and I've searched the entire list of invited guests and the names that I didn't recognize, i google searched, and no one on that list resembles this woman, except Shawn King, who was wearing different sunglasses and clothes and was sitting in a different spot.
    That's the whole thing in a nutshell <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> She WAS there.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Where the heck did these pics come from because they are kinda trippy. How old are they? First of all that so call lady does look like a dude from the back. The photo of the woman from the back. Women don't have square backs and broad shoulders like that and what's up with that pic of the lady wearing that big huge blue hat with the little girl. I'm sorry but I think that lady was real that Janet was looking at during the memorial. I don't believe it was altered. Look at the expression on Janet's face like know he didn't. It's like a priceless look that she gives.
  • Blonde lady is a fake.. the photo is photoshopped.

It's not photoshopped. The lady with the white shades is Larry Kings wife.

And they were not sitting close to eachother. There was 2 blonde women.

omg whats with that person sitting backwards with their chair facing backwards? wtf
  • sunnysunny Posts: 9
    I think he is still alive <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->