What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

Comments

• *Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 9th, 2009 8:48 pm ET
    @ Jack

Ascension is simply ascending "above" without first dying first. If you investigate the "evidence" of my death (of which there is none), and investigate my "internment" at Forest Lawn, this will all come together for you.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 9th, 2009 9:00 pm ET

I have to go for now. I have plans with my family tonight.

I love you all. I really do. God bless you.

Michael

And guess what is tonight...

taj - Twitter
    On my way to the "The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty TV series" Premiere Party tonight
    11 minutes ago from Twitterrific
  • hi, I don't know but this last Michael...LOVE didn't seem to be the real. Maybe I'm wrong but I just didn't get THAT feeling.
    I posted there a question before going too sleep at about 4.30 pm asking about this forum, if he knows us and whether he would like to post or something like that. I guess he missed the question because he started posting after 8 pm. This morning I couldn't find it so probably it got deleted, but there was one answer from LOVE...(can't remember the other word <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) saying he's posting here too and Michael for sure knows us! Don't know who was that!
    I also couldn't find the post where Michael...LOVE says he has to go, only the answers saying goodbye! CNN deletes a lot of the posts!
  • AS YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE LKL BLOG AND SINCE THE RUMOUR THAT MJ IS THERE AS THIS MICHAEL LOVE A LOT MORE PEOPLE GO THERE,I DO NOT POST I JUST READ,I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU FOLLOW THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO POST THERE BUT I READ A LOT OF THE THINGS.AND I DO NOT THINK THAT MICHAEL LOVE IS MJ,FIRST WHAT HE SAYS IS EASY TO KNOW ,AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE LKL BLOG DO NOT THINK IT IS HIM .THERE ARE ALOT OF NON BELIEVERS THERE SO YOU WOULD ASSUME THAT RIGHT,BUT THERE IS A BELIEVER THERE I TELL YOU A HARDCORE BELIEVER AND EVEN THIS BELIEVER DOES NOT BELIEVE IT IS HIM,I AM QUITE SAD NOW COS I DID THINK IT WAS HIM FOR A LONG TIME,BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE MJ WOULD HURT PEOPLE LIKE THIS,I REALLY DONT,
  • *Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 9th, 2009 9:00 pm ET

Michael

taj - Twitter
    On my way to the "The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty TV series" Premiere Party tonight

WAS TAJ's TWITTER POST MADE BEFORE OR AFTER MICHAEL POSTED ON LKL PAGE???
  • Sometimes I read the blog Lary King. * Michael * L.O.V.E. He says things with meaning. But I do not think it's Michael. For me, it's a fan who believes he is alive he is going through and as we are searching for clues and evidences of this "death". Michael never identify on a public website. He would not. But I believe that Michael is registered in forums about it, especially forums on the hoax to read what the fans go discussing.

How do you know what Michael would do? None of us know what he would do, we're not him. It annoys me when people try to speak for someone else, when they don't know the person and what they would do. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't know if Michael... L.O.V.E is Michael or not. I don't know what Michael would do, so I can't say it's him or not him. Time will tell I guess... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • hi, I don't know but this last Michael...LOVE didn't seem to be the real. Maybe I'm wrong but I just didn't get THAT feeling.
    I posted there a question before going too sleep at about 4.30 pm asking about this forum, if he knows us and whether he would like to post or something like that. I guess he missed the question because he started posting after 8 pm. This morning I couldn't find it so probably it got deleted, but there was one answer from LOVE...(can't remember the other word <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) saying he's posting here too and Michael for sure knows us! Don't know who was that!
    I also couldn't find the post where Michael...LOVE says he has to go, only the answers saying goodbye! CNN deletes a lot of the posts!

Are you talking about L.O.V.E Pranks? L.O.V.E Pranks posts here? How does this person know that Michael's definitely alive and knows us(this forum)? I would love to know how this person knows this information!

I really hope michael reads the posts here and may be posts here anonymously. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

If you read this, Hi Michael! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • IM NOT SAYING I NO WHAT MJ WOULD OR WOULD NOT DO BUT I DO NOT THINK HE WOULD PLAY GAMES LIKE THIS,MICHAEL LOVE ONLY ANSWERS CERTAIN THINGS,HE IGNORES PEOPLE AND WHEN CERTAIN QUESTIONS ARE ASKED THAT ARE SIMPLE FOR MJ TO ANSWER HE DISAPPEARS,AND SOMETIMES HE COMES BACK LATER WITH THE ANSWER,THATS ALL IM SAYING EVEN SOME OF THE BELIEVERS DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM,AND ALSO SOMEONE GAVE ONE OF THESE MICHAELS THERE E-MAIL OR SOMETHING AND IT GOT REALLY WEIRD FOR THEM
  • IM NOT SAYING I NO WHAT MJ WOULD OR WOULD NOT DO BUT I DO NOT THINK HE WOULD PLAY GAMES LIKE THIS,MICHAEL LOVE ONLY ANSWERS CERTAIN THINGS,HE IGNORES PEOPLE AND WHEN CERTAIN QUESTIONS ARE ASKED THAT ARE SIMPLE FOR MJ TO ANSWER HE DISAPPEARS,AND SOMETIMES HE COMES BACK LATER WITH THE ANSWER,THATS ALL IM SAYING EVEN SOME OF THE BELIEVERS DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM,AND ALSO SOMEONE GAVE ONE OF THESE MICHAELS THERE E-MAIL OR SOMETHING AND IT GOT REALLY WEIRD FOR THEM

I agree with you. What do you mean it got really weird for them? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree with you. What do you mean it got really weird for them? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I DONT KNOW THIS IS WHAT THE BLOGGERS WERE SAYING I DONT KNOW WHO IT WAS EVEN,BUT PEOPLE NEED TO BE CAREFUL THATS ALL

Michael

taj - Twitter

Taj's twitter was after. Michael...L.O.V.E. said that at 6 pm my time and Taj said that between 8:00 & 8:15 pm my time. As I made this posting at 8:24 pm my time and Taj had made the twitter 11 minutes prior to my posting here. I am on PST which is 3 hours behind EST, the LKL blog is on EST time.

This also seems to indicate to me that Michael...L.O.V.E. is on the West Coast as he says he has "plans with my family tonight" and this statement indicates that the plans are in the near future and not immediate.
  • Taj's twitter was after. Michael...L.O.V.E. said that at 6 pm my time and Taj said that between 8:00 & 8:15 pm my time. As I made this posting at 8:24 pm my time and Taj had made the twitter 11 minutes prior to my posting here. I am on PST which is 3 hours behind EST, the LKL blog is on EST time.

This also seems to indicate to me that Michael...L.O.V.E. is on the West Coast as he says he has "plans with my family tonight" and this statement indicates that the plans are in the near future and not immediate.

Wow, wow! This is not a coincidence!!
  • CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE LATEST POSTS MICHAEL...LOVE HAS MADE? I looked at a link here but it took me to posts that were made last in November 10th. Where is all the recent posts? Please please give me a link from where you are quoting!!!!!
  • CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE LATEST POSTS MICHAEL...LOVE HAS MADE? I looked at a link here but it took me to posts that were made last in November 10th. Where is all the recent posts? Please please give me a link from where you are quoting!!!!!

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/08/tonight-the-jackson-four/#comments

Michael

taj - Twitter

Taj's twitter was after. Michael...L.O.V.E. said that at 6 pm my time and Taj said that between 8:00 & 8:15 pm my time. As I made this posting at 8:24 pm my time and Taj had made the twitter 11 minutes prior to my posting here. I am on PST which is 3 hours behind EST, the LKL blog is on EST time.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I don't know what think.... Michael L.O.V.E posted about having plans with his family before Taj tweeted that he was going to the Premiere Party? Hmmm. How would a regular(posing as MJ under Michael L.O.V.E) fan know that there was a premiere party for the Jackson reality show? Does this prove that Michael L.O.V.E could be our guy? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Taj's twitter was after. Michael...L.O.V.E. said that at 6 pm my time and Taj said that between 8:00 & 8:15 pm my time. As I made this posting at 8:24 pm my time and Taj had made the twitter 11 minutes prior to my posting here. I am on PST which is 3 hours behind EST, the LKL blog is on EST time.

Wow, wow! This is not a coincidence!!

Why isn't a coincidence? I'm lost. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Sorry, I'm tired and not totally with it... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • IDK... Sometimes you really get the feeling hes Michael, and sometimes you don't.. When people ask him questions (personally) he doesn't answer them.. He answers the people who are asking him about how hes feeling <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..

I read somewhere on the LKB in another topic, not regarding his family, where Michael L.O.V.E wrote and i quote" okay mabye i've taking this too far.. I'm not Michael and i'm sorry if you got that feeling... I'm sorry"
    Hmm now whats that all about??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • IDK... Sometimes you really get the feeling hes Michael, and sometimes you don't.. When people ask him questions (personally) he doesn't answer them.. He answers the people who are asking him about how hes feeling <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..

I read somewhere on the LKB in another topic, not regarding his family, where Michael L.O.V.E wrote and i quote" okay mabye i've taking this too far.. I'm not Michael and i'm sorry if you got that feeling... I'm sorry"
    Hmm now whats that all about??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think the "okay mabye i've taking this too far.. I'm not Michael and i'm sorry if you got that feeling... I'm sorry" comment was a imposter. I could be wrong though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Nope it's a good theory thou... But then again to me when i read Michael L.O.V.E on LKB, he answer peoples questions like he was/is Michael... Don't remember what name in there who were asking him if he was Michael Jackson and he/she simply asked him to write yes or no.. Michael L.O.V.E answered YES...
    And of course some other things... I'll see if i can find it and post it here..

I think the "okay mabye i've taking this too far.. I'm not Michael and i'm sorry if you got that feeling... I'm sorry" comment was a imposter. I could be wrong though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Yes...his wording is like Michaels...but would post under his name? IDK

But just as I mentioned as I read his posts in the first time on the blog ( not here) I had butterflies in my stomach...

Female intuition ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With Michael, we should expect the unexpectable

I did too.
  • @secret dove

December 8th, 2009 9:19 pm ET

Judie

That's true

Michael ...L.O.V.E. –just answer the question Sweetie.

ARE YOU THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON-NO CLUES, NO READING BETWEEN THE LINES IT IS EITHER YES OR NO.

CAN YOU PLEASE LET MET MICHAEL ANSWER THIS PLEASE?
    Question posted from (lindafromnewyork)

Heres the answer from Michael L.O.V.E

@ Judie

Yes.. I "passed" on June 25th and I am temporarily confined in the Temple of Ascension.

Until next time, God bless you.

IDK if it's just me, but hes saying YES... And then hes answering the rest of her questions.... Mabye i'm reading to much in this message... Well it's because i'm tired and it's 1 AM and i'm getting up at 6 <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    @ spakkle29ful I have watched the blog too. It seems like a lot of people believe.
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I don't know what think.... Michael L.O.V.E posted about having plans with his family before Taj tweeted that he was going to the Premiere Party? Hmmm. How would a regular(posing as MJ under Michael L.O.V.E) fan know that there was a premiere party for the Jackson reality show? Does this prove that Michael L.O.V.E could be our guy? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think so.. [:

I believe its him too. Was that before of after the whole imposter situation?
  • I read somewhere on the LKB in another topic, not regarding his family, where Michael L.O.V.E wrote and i quote" okay mabye i've taking this too far.. I'm not Michael and i'm sorry if you got that feeling... I'm sorry"

I believe its him too. Was that before of after the whole imposter situation?[/quote]

Oh i don't remember.. But i'll see if i can find it.. One prob thou.. I can't remember what topic on LKB he wrote that on... I'll check it out
  • ALL I KNOW IS I HOPE MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!!
    INTEGRITY
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    maybe we can use this to get closer to he truth?

ghosts of the spouses December 10th, 2009 9:35 pm ET

@ Michael L.O.V.E.

Hello Michael, how are you? I am always happy to see you here among us.
    I hope you're spending a good time.
    I wanted to ask the girl in the video Earth Song TII (very pretty):
    tattoos are symbols of the Mayas? I do not think but you can not see well.
    Its origins may be a descendant of Mexican Maya?
    (I'm a fan of ancient civilizations – even though I believe that the Egyptian civilization was the best ever – A people who lived chasing perfection just like jackson
    - I love Egyptian art and I spend hours contemplating )
    a kiss.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 10th, 2009 9:38 pm ET

@ ghosts of the spouses

Yes, you are on the right path. If you will study Archangel Michael, the Mayas, the Mayan calender, and pay close attention to This Is It, it will lead you to the truth.

• me2me2 Posts: 107
    *Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 10th, 2009 9:44 pm ET

@ Tatiana
    @ Carol

I did originally post under **mj** but I was not the first to post under that name. I assumed it because those were my initials and they were pretending to be me. As more and more imposters came under the name **mj**, I made an announcement that I would be changing my name. I changed it to my current name. I have had a few imposters under this name but CNN has worked with me as best they can to delete their posts. There has been an occasional post that has remained by my imposters under this name, but for the most part, CNN has deleted them. That is the best I can answer your question.