What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

Comments

• nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Last post i could find of him, could be interesting

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 7th, 2009 5:00 pm ET

@ all

I'm sorry but I have to go for now because I'm being called away. Keep the faith. Everything has a season but love lives forever. In this season, I am temporarily "confined" in the temple of ascension. For those who are following me closely and paying attention to the details, I need you to understand what I have tried to relay to you to give you comfort. If you noticed my "funeral" program, you will see that it was for an "internment", not an "interment." An "internment" is a "confinement" especially during "war time." An "interment" is a burial. Ascension is "ascending to heaven" without dying first. Ascension is usually celebrated on a Thursday which brings us to Thursday, June 25th. I thank you all for your love and support. God bless you. I love you all. I really do.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

Sorry, but I could have sworn this very thing he is discussing above was discussed here a few days ago. I think this is the Fake Michael...LOVE.

where was it discussed? I believe its the real michael. I don;t know but for some reason I just do. And on the fourth Michael did say that others would not be able to use that name anymore because CNN made it so they couldn't. However, he did also state that if anyone else posts from it that it was an imposter. But when someone calls him an imposter he responds by saying that he is human, and allowed to change his mind which is completely true. So a part of me thinks it is him. Either that or someone that knows him very very well.

@ ellbell290 he is referring to spring time. and somewhere on the blog 'Michael' states that he will see us in the first weekend of spring. I think he says that a few times.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I don't know what to think about this *Michael...L.O.V.E.* guy, and I don't want to get my hopes up, but some of the things he says are very interesting. The thing about "internment" instead of "interment" and "repass" instead of "repast" being used in the funeral program are huge for me. I highly doubt that anything in Michael Jackson's funeral program would ever be allowed to be misspelled. Especially words as significant as these!

Anyways, *Michael...L.O.V.E.* talks a lot about coming back in April... which is springtime. Recall this strange "tweet" from Kenny Ortega:
    "Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He's back"

Doesn't it sound like he's referring to springtime?

Yes it could be...IDK that Blogs confuses me very much. Otherwise I don't think that Michael would tell that he IS Michael....I think he posts under another name...But IDK *Michael... L.O.V.E.* really caught my attention a few times...really strange
  • sevenseven Posts: 10
    I am most certain its Michael.

Some of the things that he has posted are not things a regular person says,without prior knowledge.

The part about the funeral programme has confirmed it for me...if you look it up,it is as he says.

Another post-One more hint.

"Yes 7. My favorite number. Can you put these together. Will dated 07/07/02. Memorial 07/07/09. 7 year difference. Funeral 70 days after death."70 days. That would be 7 X 10. Which would make my return 07/07/2010, wouldn't it?"

I wouldn't just dismiss *Michael...L.O.V.E * just yet guys...
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218

Some of the things that he has posted are not things a regular person says,without prior knowledge.

The part about the funeral programme has confirmed it for me...if you look it up,it is as he says.

"Yes 7. My favorite number. Can you put these together. Will dated 07/07/02. Memorial 07/07/09. 7 year difference. Funeral 70 days after death."70 days. That would be 7 X 10. Which would make my return 07/07/2010, wouldn't it?"

I too believe he is Michael. When and where were these posted?

I too believe he is Michael. When and where were these posted?

They were on this link
    <!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009 ... /#comments<!-- m -->
    They are dated 1st of November.
    If you read the other posts,there are some that *Michael...L.O.V.E* has posted,and after reading these I am convinced it is him. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I am most certain its Michael.

So back in November he said he will return on 07/07/10 but now he's saying he'll be back the first weekend in April... hmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • *Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 8th, 2009 9:57 pm ET
    @ Babs

Yes, I checked back in to lurk for a moment. No, I have not read the article but I did write down the link to it. Someday, I hope to find the time. I did read the first few pages but I just did not have time to continue. If you would like to continue following Dr. Carr's articles on me , then you would also be interested in the archangel article, and the awareness that the archangel painting is the one I had just commissioned before I "passed" and there are numerous other links that will all lead the way to the truth.

@ Judie

Yes, I "passed" on June 25th and I am temporarily confined in the Temple of Ascension.

Until next time, God bless you.

Michael

So back in November he said he will return on 07/07/10 but now he's saying he'll be back the first weekend in April... hmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

From what I can tell someone used the same ID as *Michael...L.O.V.E.*,and it was very obvious that this had happened..so who knows maybe they posted that information...I believe this is an ARG situation so nothing is going to seem correct unless you investigate it?
  • Why did he change his mind and return in April nou 07.07? Maybe this pressure it's too much for him too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Anyway, anyone posting on LKL can please ask him whether he knows this forum and if he would like to post here and post our link. Doesn't worth a try? Maybe he accepts! How fun that would be to have him here......but I think he already visited us.
  • I believe this person is the real Michael Jackson. His vocabulary sounds like something Michael would say and he is very very articulate. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I believe this person is the real Michael Jackson. His vocabulary sounds like something Michael would say and he is very very articulate. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Me too.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This person and AppleheadJoe who used to post on youtube articulates the exact same way. It cant be anyone else! We know Michaels way of walk and talk. And this person has specifically pointed out details in the funeral service programe that we would normally not take notice too, and this person has.

A random thing I thought of, if he was to come back in Spring time. Do you think there is any significance to why Stevie Wonder chose this song?

I never dreamed you'd leave in summer
    I thought you would go then come back home
    I thought the cold would leave by summer
    But my quiet nights will be spent alone

You said there would be warm love in springtime
    That is when you started to be cold
    I never dreamed you'd leave in summer
    But now I find myself all alone
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    Can somebody please explain 'the temple of ascension' that Micael...L.O.v.E. refers to?

Is it midway between Heaven and Earth? I do believe in God, but I don't follow any religion in particular. I've not come across this term before.

I'm not sure if this is true, but if Michael...L.O.V.E. is telling the truth, a lot of people are in for a massive shock. I'm not sure if I could handle it either!
  • me2me2 Posts: 107

@ all

I'm sorry but I have to go for now because I'm being called away. Keep the faith. Everything has a season but love lives forever. In this season, I am temporarily "confined" in the temple of ascension. For those who are following me closely and paying attention to the details, I need you to understand what I have tried to relay to you to give you comfort. If you noticed my "funeral" program, you will see that it was for an "internment", not an "interment." An "internment" is a "confinement" especially during "war time." An "interment" is a burial. Ascension is "ascending to heaven" without dying first. Ascension is usually celebrated on a Thursday which brings us to Thursday, June 25th. I thank you all for your love and support. God bless you. I love you all. I really do.

• kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    Sorry, I still don't understand. What exactly does he mean by the temple of ascension? I'll try and google it in a minute.

There's obviously internet connection there! Interesting!
  • Last post i could find of him, could be interesting

@ all

Sorry, but I could have sworn this very thing he is discussing above was discussed here a few days ago. I think this is the Fake Michael...LOVE.

where was it discussed? I believe its the real michael. I don;t know but for some reason I just do. And on the fourth Michael did say that others would not be able to use that name anymore because CNN made it so they couldn't. However, he did also state that if anyone else posts from it that it was an imposter. But when someone calls him an imposter he responds by saying that he is human, and allowed to change his mind which is completely true. So a part of me thinks it is him. Either that or someone that knows him very very well.

@ ellbell290 he is referring to spring time. and somewhere on the blog 'Michael' states that he will see us in the first weekend of spring. I think he says that a few times.

Oh I think its really him too. And let me correct you...not to be rude...but Michael LOVE said he asked CNN to delete the comments made that day by imposters cus the comments were disgusting. He then said he would not be posting anymore cus he was tired of all the fakers...then he left. He said if anyone posts under Michael...LOVE from that point on, they would be fakers...........I TOO believe the real MJ has posted there as well, but NOW, I think the michael...love's are imposters....but who knows.

I KNOW I saw that "internment thing on here...let me see if I can find it.
  • K,, just did a search and nothing. I KNOW I saw that internment thing somewhere!! GRRRRR.....I cant think of where though!!
  • He's back on there guys!! Yes, I think this one is the real thing. He came back!!! WOOT!!!

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009 ... /#comments<!-- m -->
  • There are a few posts before this one, but read this.
    *Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 8th, 2009 9:13 pm ET

I'm embarrassed. I have to go for now. Tonight's interview will not be terribly revealing where I am concerned but just remember, if my brothers talk about me based on the questions, they will be relating what it is like to lose a "brother", a "sibling", a "human", not wacko jacko or just an entertainer.

I love you all. I really do. God bless you.

There are a few posts before this one, but read this.
    *Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 8th, 2009 9:13 pm ET

I'm embarrassed. I have to go for now. Tonight's interview will not be terribly revealing where I am concerned but just remember, if my brothers talk about me based on the questions, they will be relating what it is like to lose a "brother", a "sibling", a "human", not wacko jacko or just an entertainer.

I love you all. I really do. God bless you.

I still don't know what to think about him...
  • December 8th, 2009 8:36 pm ET

I'm very well and I love you all more. I really do. It is very hurtful to read some of the things people say about my family, especially when they are said by people who do not even know my family. I don't believe we should judge one another. Unless we have talked to someone one on one and know the situation, I feel it is unwarranted.

---

December 8th, 2009 8:47 pm ET

@ Tatiana

Well that was just one of many ways we were trying to communicate the truth to the fans while this is all in development. Everything will be revealed in time. There is also a difference in repass and repast. Of course, we would never make two obvious mistakes unless they were intentional and just for the fans.

---

December 8th, 2009 8:49 pm ET

@ Jack

I will only tell you that this has been in the works for years, but unfortunately my plans got delayed.

---

@ Babs

Yes, I checked back in to lurk for a moment. No, I have not read the article but I did write down the link to it. Someday, I hope to find the time. I did read the first few pages but I just did not have time to continue. If you would like to continue following Dr. Carr's articles on me, then you would also be interested in the archangel article, and the awareness that the archangel painting is the one I had just commissioned before I "passed" and there are numerous other links that will all lead the way to the truth.

@ Judie

Yes, I "passed" on June 25th and I am temporarily confined in the Temple of Ascension.

Until next time, God bless you.

Michael

---

Very interesting. I havent read these before.
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    I have never read any of these blogs... Just had my first look and actually here is a post i found interesting.... Not from Michael..LOVE from someone called Jack..

HERE
    December 8th, 2009 8:45 pm ET
    @ *Michael...L.O.V.E.*

I have watched V for Vendetta some weeks ago and saw there the sculpture from Neverland!!! With playing children!! How it could be!!!! You gave it for the shooting???
  • I believe this person is the real Michael Jackson. His vocabulary sounds like something Michael would say and he is very very articulate. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Me too.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ditto <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yes...his wording is like Michaels...but would post under his name? IDK

But just as I mentioned as I read his posts in the first time on the blog ( not here) I had butterflies in my stomach...

Female intuition ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With Michael, we should expect the unexpectable
  • Sometimes I read the blog Lary King. * Michael * L.O.V.E. He says things with meaning. But I do not think it's Michael. For me, it's a fan who believes he is alive he is going through and as we are searching for clues and evidences of this "death". Michael never identify on a public website. He would not. But I believe that Michael is registered in forums about it, especially forums on the hoax to read what the fans go discussing.