What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

Comments

• Michael...LOVE is baaack!!!

This time I thinkits the original/real one.

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009 ... /#comments<!-- m -->
    GO FLIRT GIRL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMAO!!!! No way!! I did it once and I was so nervous doing it!!!! He was on this morning..he's not there now.
  • Michael...LOVE is baaack!!!

This time I thinkits the original/real one.

GO FLIRT GIRL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMAO!!!! No way!! I did it once and I was so nervous doing it!!!! He was on this morning..he's not there now.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> CHICKEN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Haha, you guys are too much!
    If Michael...L.O.V.E. posts anything good please report back, because that website slows my computer down way too much.
  • Ozzie December 4th, 2009 9:54 am ET
    @*Michael...L.O.V.E.*

Hey how you doin? Sorry to bother you, but every time you are here I seem to miss you.

In the spring is that American Spring which is around April?

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 4th, 2009 10:01 am ET
    @ Ozzie

Yes, April, the first weekend in April.

I don't know what to think about this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> the first weekend in April is Easter
  • THINK OF IT AS GOOD,IM TRYING TO GET AN UNDERCOVER FLIRT IN THERE TO FIND OUT MORE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    OMG!!! It't crazy out there! It seems that Death of me, Michale LOVE and *mj* have been hacked by one or more people who are writing horrible things about Michael. Spakkle, I think you need to order an extra padded cell for people over there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG!!! It't crazy out there! It seems that Death of me, Michale LOVE and *mj* have been hacked by one or more people who are writing horrible things about Michael. Spakkle, I think you need to order an extra padded cell for people over there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    NO IM GONNA UNLEASH BAXTER <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> BE AFRAID LKL BLOG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Ozzie December 4th, 2009 9:54 am ET
    @*Michael...L.O.V.E.*

Hey how you doin? Sorry to bother you, but every time you are here I seem to miss you.

@ Ozzie

wait. woah. he mentioned something about spring?

I don't know what to think about this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> the first weekend in April is Easter
  • Ozzie December 4th, 2009 9:54 am ET
    @*Michael...L.O.V.E.*

@ Ozzie

wait. woah. he mentioned something about spring?

yeah...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 4th, 2009 9:49 am ET
    @ Marguerite

I have told you a few things. For one, I assured you that Janet would not confirm my "death" in her interview. I have also told you that I will see you in the spring.
    Well, well, well. I am pretty much freaking out right now.
    I visited the LKL blog although it makes my computer a ...snaailll.. and I do believe that, Michael L.O.V.E. is really Michael- atleast for that time. He told us that he will see us in the Spring, first week of April and that he was the Blonde at the memorial. He also stated that Janet would not confirm his "death" which I don't think she did. All I remember her saying is everything we already knew.. Oh, and back to April- that would be 10 months after his "death", the same amount of pages on todays TIAI clue (if you could call it that). And someone posted earlier that ten is the number of completion. I believe he is real and very much alive. I just hope he comes back sooner than later.
  • Tonight there was another "fake" Michael...L.O.V.E. on the LKL blog. The "real" Michael...L.O.V.E. had CNN delete those posts. Notice that CNN removes the fake MJs and always leaves the real MJ. The last comment the real MJ left was the following:

December 4th, 2009 11:25 pm ET

Okay, I have an "imposter" back who posted at 11:20 p.m. I will inform CNN that I will no longer be posting here. In the future, please know that any *Michael...L.O.V.E.* you communicate with is not me.

I will see you all in the spring. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and I hope you all are looking forward to the New Year as much as I am.

Please remember to do everything you can to make a positive difference in someone's life, in your community and in your neighborhood. Also, please do something "green" every chance you get. It starts with us, or else it will never be done.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E. I love you all.

Michael

Also consider this. It's CNN's policy:

***Comments are moderated by CNN, in accordance with the CNN Comment Policy, and may not appear on this blog until they have been reviewed and deemed appropriate for posting. Also, due to the volume of comments we receive, not all comments will be posted.***

Therefore, the "real" MJ on the LKL blog is "deemed appropriate" by CNN.
  • One more final comment from Michael...L.O.V.E.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*

December 5th, 2009 12:36 am ET

I have just communicated with CNN and at my request they did delete my "imposter's" most recent post at 11:20 p.m. and have requested that I stay on but I am going to decline because the "imposters" are causing too much confusion for my fans.

@ Strawberry

I'm sorry we did not get to communicate more. Please accept my apology.

@ Angel for Michael

Happy early birthday on the 14th. I hope you have a great one!

@ Jack
    @ Babs
    @ Kindness
    @ Silvercircle
    @ Angelwings
    @ Brittani
    @ Mary U from Ohio

I truly enjoyed our exchanges.

@ All my other fans and those listed above

I so much appreciate your love and support. I thank you for always being there for me. I know you "Will Be There" in the spring because you have proven that to me over and over again.

This is my very last post on LKL blogs, but I wanted to thank you all and wanted to thank CNN for honoring all of my requests and for trying to eliminate the problems with the "imposters."

You all are always in my heart. It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

Michael J. Jackson

• YasYas Posts: 46

I dont understand what you mean?

I think what Yas means is that they were confident in saying the other was an imposter and that he was the real thing. I believe it was really him. I can't explain it. He really did know what he was talking about, whoever it was I believe it will all be revealed soon. We will all know soon, I really believe that.
  • YasYas Posts: 46

I dont understand what you mean?

I think what Yas means is that they were confident in saying the other was an imposter and that he was the real thing. I believe it was really him. I can't explain it. He really did know what he was talking about, whoever it was I believe it will all be revealed soon. We will all know soon, I really believe that.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was trying to say! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i do think the real thing was over there but as you see look what happens,the name stealing has been going on for weeks and looking at some of the awful things the imposter said ,i dont think he will be back.how can your name get stolen, is it not like here when you have to register <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> it was a mess yesterday maybe one of the worst every name was being stolen oh my i need my padded cell i dont think i can go back there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    The April reference, besides it being Easter, reminded me of this:
    "Best-selling author to prove Jackson's innocence in TV documentary
    In 2005 Aphrodite Jones was one of only two authors granted access to every day of the Michael Jackson trial. With seven New York Times bestsellers under her belt, her book looked set to fly off of shelves when it hit stores."

<!-- m -->http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspo ... chive.html<!-- m -->

This will be out in April.
    The entire article also shows the power of "whoever" was out to beat Michael down, from everything happening to actually getting Aphrodites book published.

I hope we learn something concrete before April! It's very hard to concentrate on house, people and work when you are always thinking about Michael being safe. LOL!
    I do like what Michael ..L.O.V.E writes.

Michael I love you!!!
  • I have been following the LKL blog for a long time and I always believed our Michael was really posting there. The fakes came and went but Michael stayed. April makes more sense to me for him to come back since Easter is the celebation of the resurrection of Christ.
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    April does seem a long time to wait, but I guess we'll just have to keep faith until then..

It's sad that there were so many fake mj's around, but I had a good feeling about Michael...L.O.V.E. It's a shame that he feels he can't post anymore, but I'm sure we'll be getting other clues soon.

Don't forget the DVD will be out end Feb - more clues, no doubt!

We'll all be here awaiting Michael's return - I best not plan anything important around Easter 2010!
  • Michael...L.O.V.E. has said he will come back in April, 2010. Now Aphrodite Jones says she will have a new TV documentary proving MJ is innocent. This will be the first time ever that a TV documentary presented to the public will show that MJ is innocent. And when is this documentary due? April, 2010! Right on time for MJ to return.

3 December, 2009
    Best-selling author to prove Jackson's innocence in TV documentary
    <!-- m -->http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspo ... ksons.html<!-- m -->
  • Michael...L.O.V.E. has said he will come back in April, 2010. Now Aphrodite Jones says she will have a new TV documentary proving MJ is innocent. This will be the first time ever that a TV documentary presented to the public will show that MJ is innocent. And when is this documentary due? April, 2010! Right on time for MJ to return.

3 December, 2009
    Best-selling author to prove Jackson's innocence in TV documentary
    <!-- m -->http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspo ... ksons.html<!-- m -->
    roll on april yipee <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Michael L.O.V.E seems to be genuine but one thing I don't understand is, if this person IS the REAL Michael, why does he just select this blog and not some others..In the beginning of the LKL blog all the people there were non believers, there were only a couple of people that actually thought Michael is alive...

I don't think we can dismiss someone like this...He has been consistent and has been posting for a long time...

Easter for a comeback..Michael wants to rise for the dead like Jesus....It sounds plausible to me..
  • Michael L.O.V.E seems to be genuine but one thing I don't understand is, if this person IS the REAL Michael, why does he just select this blog and not some others..In the beginning of the LKL blog all the people there were non believers, there were only a couple of people that actually thought Michael is alive...

I don't think we can dismiss someone like this...He has been consistent and has been posting for a long time...

Easter for a comeback..Michael wants to rise for the dead like Jesus....It sounds plausible to me..
    thats what i dont understand i have been following that blog for a long time,but after last night im not following anymore ,thank god the nasty comments were removed,the believers on there seem to get a hard time from the non believers there seems to be a lot of hate,here we disagree on things but not to the extent that happens on there,i cant see much love going on
  • Did you ever notice the list of blog article categories on the LKL website?

Larry King Live show, 1185 articles
    Michael Jackson, 389 articles
    Politics, 120 articles
    Crime, 113 articles
    Entertainment, 100 articles

Michael Jackson is the only person with his own category of blog articles at LKL, and he has more articles than the rest of the other three categories after him combined. That's a LOT of emphasis on MJ. Larry King has close ties to the Jackson family. Larry would have to know what is going on. I can't imagine any other major media website where Michael...L.O.V.E. would have done this. It has to be because of Larry.
    Did you ever notice the list of blog article categories on the LKL website?

Larry King Live show, 1185 articles
    Michael Jackson, 389 articles
    Politics, 120 articles
    Crime, 113 articles
    Entertainment, 100 articles

Michael Jackson is the only person with his own category of blog articles at LKL, and he has more articles than the rest of the other three categories after him combined. That's a LOT of emphasis on MJ. Larry King has close ties to the Jackson family. Larry would have to know what is going on. I can't imagine any other major media website where Michael...L.O.V.E. would have done this. It has to be because of Larry.

you are probably right.