What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

Comments

• "Michael...LOVE" (or Michael, whatever <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) if you read this:
    PLEASE COME AND POST HERE !!!!!!! FORGET ABOUT LKL BLOG. THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ! NO HATERS JUST beLIEvers! Waiting for you!
    LOVE
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    For some reason I think that now since Michael is no longer posting on the LKL Blog, maybe Cassandra will come back into the picture..
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    I'm just wondering if anybody has kept a log of all Michael..L.O.V.E.'s posts? For some reason, I have quite a good feeling about him.

I'd be interested to see what he has posted from the time he appeared on the scene. I believe his id was stolen at some point, if I'm not mistaken. He seems to have finally got rid of all the pseudo-MJ's!

It was also interesting to read his last post - about the comeback in April. It really will be a case of wait and see..

It's a shame he feels he can't post anymore, but you never know...
  • So, can anyone sign up for the LarryKingLiveBlog? Is there a sign up link?
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    Last post i could find of him, could be interesting

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 7th, 2009 5:00 pm ET

@ all

I'm sorry but I have to go for now because I'm being called away. Keep the faith. Everything has a season but love lives forever. In this season, I am temporarily "confined" in the temple of ascension. For those who are following me closely and paying attention to the details, I need you to understand what I have tried to relay to you to give you comfort. If you noticed my "funeral" program, you will see that it was for an "internment", not an "interment." An "internment" is a "confinement" especially during "war time." An "interment" is a burial. Ascension is "ascending to heaven" without dying first. Ascension is usually celebrated on a Thursday which brings us to Thursday, June 25th. I thank you all for your love and support. God bless you. I love you all. I really do.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
  • I cant follow LKL blog it makes my computer real slow. Sad. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Last post i could find of him, could be interesting

@ all

I'm sorry but I have to go for now because I'm being called away. Keep the faith. Everything has a season but love lives forever. In this season, I am temporarily "confined" in the temple of ascension. For those who are following me closely and paying attention to the details, I need you to understand what I have tried to relay to you to give you comfort. If you noticed my "funeral" program, you will see that it was for an "internment", not an "interment." An "internment" is a "confinement" especially during "war time." An "interment" is a burial. Ascension is "ascending to heaven" without dying first. Ascension is usually celebrated on a Thursday which brings us to Thursday, June 25th. I thank you all for your love and support. God bless you. I love you all. I really do.

Great ! he said he wouldn't post anymore on LKL because of all the imposters there.
    but it seems he's back !!!
    we should follow him closely...
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239

@ all

Great ! he said he wouldn't post anymore on LKL because of all the imposters there.
    but it seems he's back !!!
    we should follow him closely...

he has a point about the use of interment vs internment google them both and see
    here's the program <!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/documents/mjack ... 090409.pdf<!-- m -->

would the person responsible for making such booklets not be familiar with the difference
    between the two words...

@ all

He knows we're watching. I'm so glad to see that! All the clues and everything are for us. Nothing is a waste- it will all be woth it in the end. It's all for us. It's all for L.O.V.E.
  • I went to see the word "internment" on page 3 of the program at the link...

<!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/documents/mjack ... 090409.pdf<!-- m -->

...and noticed the very next important word is "repass," which SHOULD have been "repast," meaning the meal after the funeral. It gives the address of the restaurant where they went after the funeral.

I can't believe there would be any spelling errors on the program, much less two right together. But you know what? Maybe neither one are spelling errors. I looked up "repass" just to be certain that it wasn't something I didn't know about. The first definition is "to pass by again." So, if this is a hoax, it means he will pass this way again, come back again.

How could they possibly have accidentally misspelled two crucially important words in a row? And both of them point to him being alive instead of dead. By accident? Impossible. This just does not happen with anyone else. There are a thousand things wrong with all of this that all point to it being something other than what we have been told, that all point to life instead of death.
    There are a thousand things wrong with all of this that all point to it being something other than what we have been told, that all point to life instead of death.

That is because, Michael J. Jackson, is very much alive.
  • I just LOVE this guy! He is brilliant! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • It wasn't just the funeral program where they had the word "repass" instead of "repast." It was the same way in the funeral invitation. You can see it here on the last slide, number 9:

<!-- m -->http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Mus ... nSTCOther1<!-- m -->

(Courtesy of CNN, home of Larry King and Michael...L.O.V.E.)
  • It wasn't just the funeral program where they had the word "repass" instead of "repast." It was the same way in the funeral invitation. You can see it here on the last slide, number 9:

<!-- m -->http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Mus ... nSTCOther1<!-- m -->

(Courtesy of CNN, home of Larry King and Michael...L.O.V.E.)

Repass - To pass (back) again, especially in the opposite direction; to return
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    he posted more, but im taking one that can something interesting

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 7th, 2009 9:48 pm ET

@ provadapescara

One last post for me tonight. Thank you for understanding this is a "family project." Family comes first. As Jermaine sang "Light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness." No, that was not a mistake or an accident that he got both phrases wrong.

• <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6L4k-6RL2E<!-- m -->
    he's right!
    But he said we should know is not him in the future! I'm confused <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Maybe is just someone who pays attention to details....
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    hm, so do you think it is MIchael or not? Or a member of the Jackson Family?
  • I don't know but there was this member BEN( if I remember right, I'm not sure) on the old forum who said something like there were more people related to michael who were posting on LKL blog not neceseraly Michael himself.
    Does any of you remember what happened to that member, he had interesting posts
  • here is what i think as i have watched that blog for months,yes i think mj is there,yes i think family memebers as well,but also there is a lot of tension among the bloggers,and as word spreads mj may be there ,the numbers of new bloggers posting has risen. the non believers there do not like it so as you can imagine,no you cant that place is wild,there is more fighting then ever and as the fighting increases i think the real mj will really leave for good
  • I don't know but there was this member BEN( if I remember right, I'm not sure) on the old forum who said something like there were more people related to michael who were posting on LKL blog not neceseraly Michael himself.
    Does any of you remember what happened to that member, he had interesting posts

Are you talking about Superfly Jive Master? If you are, he got tired of his name being hijacked and left. He does have a twitter account=, last month he deleted it, but just recently restored it. I haven't seen him post on LK blog since he left. I don't think we'll be seeing this person post again. They seemed pretty mad and upset at the name hijacking and imposters.

According to Ben's friend, Superfly IS Michael Jackson. I think he was posting under that name. I also think Michael's posting under other names on the blog. Possibly Michael... L.O.V.E, maybe Death of me? I get the feeling that he's posted that he IS MJ and that he isn't under different names. I might be wrong, it's just feeling...
  • here is what i think as i have watched that blog for months,yes i think mj is there,yes i think family memebers as well,but also there is a lot of tension among the bloggers,and as word spreads mj may be there ,the numbers of new bloggers posting has risen. the non believers there do not like it so as you can imagine,no you cant that place is wild,there is more fighting then ever and as the fighting increases i think the real mj will really leave for good

I don't totally agree with you. If the real Michael Jackson IS posting on the blog , I don't think he'll leave for good. Is Michael is posting under Michael... L.O.V.E, he did leave a few days ago, BUT I think he's back posting again. According to Michael L.O.V.E he still read the blog and when he saw that the coast was clear(imposters were gone), he decided to start posting again. Maybe he posted that he was leaving to scare away the people who where stealing his name and posting nasty comments, figuring that they'll lose interest if he's not there?

I can't see Michael leaving for good. He loves his fans and the internet is pretty much the only way he can communicate with us until he's ready to come back, if he does come back. Plus he can comfort fans buy posting little things to let us know that he's alive and okay. I could be wrong though... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Tonight there was another "fake" Michael...L.O.V.E. on the LKL blog. The "real" Michael...L.O.V.E. had CNN delete those posts. Notice that CNN removes the fake MJs and always leaves the real MJ. The last comment the real MJ left was the following:

December 4th, 2009 11:25 pm ET

Okay, I have an "imposter" back who posted at 11:20 p.m. I will inform CNN that I will no longer be posting here. In the future, please know that any *Michael...L.O.V.E.* you communicate with is not me.

I will see you all in the spring. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and I hope you all are looking forward to the New Year as much as I am.

Please remember to do everything you can to make a positive difference in someone's life, in your community and in your neighborhood. Also, please do something "green" every chance you get. It starts with us, or else it will never be done.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E. I love you all.

Michael

Also consider this. It's CNN's policy:

***Comments are moderated by CNN, in accordance with the CNN Comment Policy, and may not appear on this blog until they have been reviewed and deemed appropriate for posting. Also, due to the volume of comments we receive, not all comments will be posted.***

Therefore, the "real" MJ on the LKL blog is "deemed appropriate" by CNN.

The comment that Michael L.O.V.E posted definitely got my attention! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would CNN delete the imposter's posts and leave other posts by Michael L.O.V.E on the blog? Their policy is interesting to say the lest. It sounds like CNN deems the "real" MJ posting on their blog appropriate. If they didn't, wouldn't they get have gotten rid of him along time ago, especially if it wasn't MJ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Any why would CNN delete posts for Michael L.O.V.E if he isn't the real MJ? It makes you think that Michael L.O.V.e IS Michael Jackson, doesn't it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Last post i could find of him, could be interesting

@ all

Sorry, but I could have sworn this very thing he is discussing above was discussed here a few days ago. I think this is the Fake Michael...LOVE.
  • I don't know....it's probably another fake. I don't know. I was just reading the blogs a few minutes ago.
  • I don't know what to think about this *Michael...L.O.V.E.* guy, and I don't want to get my hopes up, but some of the things he says are very interesting. The thing about "internment" instead of "interment" and "repass" instead of "repast" being used in the funeral program are huge for me. I highly doubt that anything in Michael Jackson's funeral program would ever be allowed to be misspelled. Especially words as significant as these!

Anyways, *Michael...L.O.V.E.* talks a lot about coming back in April... which is springtime. Recall this strange "tweet" from Kenny Ortega:
    "Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He's back"

Doesn't it sound like he's referring to springtime?