What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

EternalMichaelEternalMichael Posts: 71
edited January 1970 in News
*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 22nd, 2009 4:15 pm ET

Hello everyone. Please tune in for the AMAs tonight and pay very close attention.

I love you all. I really do.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

It seems that he wants us to believe he's Michael. Some sort of JCC or Informer...

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I'm sorry but I don't believe in 'him'.

I think it's just a person who wants to fool other people.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    agreed, i think he is a fraud.
    there's a handful of users on the LKL blog portraying themselves to be Michael. it's very off-putting.
  • there are too many trolls on the internet...
    I want JCC to come back ! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    there are too many trolls on the internet...

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Who is JCC?
  • JCC is someone who gave us clues ragarding the death hoax story...
    but as noone believed him, he left the forums... although his clues were interesting...
  • We definetly need JCC back in our investigation! JCC, if you are around .... please come back - we need you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    JCC is someone who gave us clues ragarding the death hoax story...
    but as noone believed him, he left the forums... although his clues were interesting...

oh wow. Were the clues beneficial?

I hate to clue you but JCC is a fraud too. They know nothing! It's just a person that's out to play games. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I don't believe it one bit! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas! :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back<!-- m -->
  • I'm skeptical about anyone who blatantly and subtly claim to be Michael. I'd be careful as to who and what we believe. Just pay close attention to what he/they say but don't take anything too serious. Too many people have already been hurt and there is no need for more to be hurt either! Just a thought! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I personally do not believe that Michael visited blogs in general..
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas! :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back<!-- m -->

I agree...BACK has had a lot to say even as far back as 2005 (not 2006). He can be a litte hard to interpret, but so far, he hasn't said anything that can be debunked. I'm not 100% convinced that BACK is MJ, but I take a little bit of comfort in feeling that he is a 100% insider.
  • MJSTARMJSTAR Posts: 43
    BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas! :lol

I agree...BACK has had a lot to say even as far back as 2005 (not 2006). He can be a litte hard to interpret, but so far, he hasn't said anything that can be debunked. I'm not 100% convinced that BACK is MJ, but I take a little bit of comfort in feeling that he is a 100% insider.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm with you on this one. I'm on the fence that he may be MJ, but i feel he is deffinately someone in the know.
  • they have more mjs on LKL blog then i have hot dinners
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    EternalMichael, I love your signature!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hmm...Michael L.O.V.E. .... newer know, never know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I think everything is possible. He´s pretty isolated right now I think and it isn´t impossible that he´s communicating with people in internet. But, we must be very careful what to believe <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • This was just posted on Larry's blog... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

<!-- m -->http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm<!-- m -->

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!

Okay, I'm outta here.

I hate to clue you but JCC is a fraud too. They know nothing! It's just a person that's out to play games. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I don't believe it one bit! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I used to believe him...but now Im thinking he is fake too..
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 39
    there are too many trolls on the internet...

I'm with you; about Michael L.O.V.E. I don't know, he seems fake to me
  • what he said has been posted on many sites,if he said something new then maybe ,like yesterday he said to watch at the amas what happened can someone explain cos as usual im feeling confused <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas! :lol

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm with you on this one. I'm on the fence that he may be MJ, but i feel he is deffinately someone in the know.

2005 is even better! lol I don't know if it's him or not but I think it's definitely an insider. I agree with all of you.
  • This was just posted on Larry's blog... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

<!-- m -->http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm<!-- m -->

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!

Okay, I'm outta here.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting! I did think that was odd during the court hearing. That and the money. I never noticed the other two events focusing on the garbage cans. Great catch to whoever wrote that!
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • he did he hinted something would happen on the AMAs,?
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    he did he hinted something would happen on the AMAs,?

i watched them but didn't see any "clues." did anyone else??