Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]Is Lisa walking in the WOODS ??  :)<br />Is it the woods in IRELAND? <br />Where Michael said he had met his father-in-law back in 2006?  geek/ ;D<br />Front often talks about the FOREST too ... hummmm ..... ;)  [/size]<br /><br />42407112074222471699810.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]Track Listing of Lisa's new album– Storm and Grace<br />3d-surpris-non.gif OMGG!! The second title !!!![/size]<br /><br />1. Over Me<br />[size=14pt]2. You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet[/size]<br />3. Weary<br />4. Close To The Edge<br />5. So Long<br />6. Un-Break<br />7. Soften The Blows<br />8. Storm Of Nails<br />9. How Do You Fly This Plane?<br />10. Sticks And Stones<br />11. Storm and Grace<br /><br />[size=12pt]LISA MARIE PRESLEY'S FIRST ALBUM IN FIVE YEARS, STORM AND GRACE,<br /><br />SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE ON MAY 15, 2012<br /><br />PRODUCED BY T BONE BURNETT, <br />ALBUM MARKS HER UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC/XIX RECORDINGS DEBUT[/size]
    <br /><br />On May 15, Lisa Marie Presley will release Storm and Grace - her first album in five years and her Universal Republic/XIX Recordings debut. Presley is managed by Simon Fuller, CEO and Founder of XIX Entertainment. The album was produced by 12-time GRAMMY® winner T Bone Burnett and recorded at The Village in Los Angeles. See below for track listing.<br /><br />Storm and Grace is a marked departure from the hard-edged sound of Presley's earlier albums - 2003's RIAA Gold-certified To Whom It May Concern and 2005's Now What, both of which debuted in the Top 10 of The Billboard 200. The organic instrumentation of Storm and Grace reflects her Southern roots, from the ominous, swampy vibe of lead single "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet" and "Sticks And Stones" to "Soften The Blows" and the achingly beautiful title track, which evoke the ease of an impromptu back porch jam session.<br /><br />Presley's smoldering alto is hypnotic in the rootsy opener "Over Me" as she reflects on being replaced in a lover's affections. While Storm and Grace offers an unflinching examination of life and love - beginning with her own shortcomings on "Un-Break" - there is a tender, consoling thread that runs throughout, pointing towards peace and reconciliation. "Weary" may concern a relationship that didn't work out, but it is suffused with a genuine warmth, as Presley sings: "I will always love you/you can move on, dear."<br /><br />"Just over two years ago, [size=14pt]I went to England[/size] to attempt to write another record after finding myself in a considerably disheartened and uninspired state creatively. Over an eight-month period, I wrote 30 songs. I was fortunate to be able to write with some incredible artists and singers such as Richard Hawley (from Pulp), Ed Harcourt, Sacha Skarbek and Fran Healy (from Travis), to name a few," recalls Lisa Marie Presley. "Nothing was planned or contrived in any way and out of it came a very organic record that was always inside of me and that I am incredibly proud of. It was a dream come true and such an honor when T Bone liked the songs and produced and played on the record."<br /><br />"When songs from Lisa Marie Presley showed up at my door, I was curious. I wondered what the daughter of an American revolutionary music artist had to say. What I heard was honest, raw, unaffected and soulful. I thought her father would be proud of her. The more I listened to the songs, the deeper an artist I found her to be. Listening beyond the media static, Lisa Marie Presley is a Southern American folk music artist of great value," says T Bone Burnett.<br /><br />"Her rich, smoky vocals evoke Sheryl Crow and occasionally bear traces of Courtney Love's ragged disaffection," said Entertainment Weekly of Presley's debut album, To Whom It May Concern, while the Los Angeles Times called the lead single, "Lights Out," "one of the most hauntingly personal songs" of the year. AllMusic.com praised Now What as "genuine...due largely to her willingness to lay herself bare in her music and lyrics." While it may differ sonically, Storm and Grace is equally revealing. - http://prince.org/msg/8/377809<br /><br /><br />
    maingy.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]Exclusive: Lisa Marie Presley Talks About Turning to her Roots for New Album[/size]
    <br /><br />'Storm And Grace,' produced by T-Bone Burnett, to be released May 15th<br /><br />1+5+5+2+1+2 = 16 [8+8] ;)<br /><br />Article: By Steve Baltin<br />Posted: March 15, 2012 11:30 AM ET<br /><br />1+5+3+2+1+2 = 14 [7+7] ;)<br /><br />Lisa Marie Presley’s Storm And Grace is the album she was born to make – a raw, powerful country, folk, blues collection that finds her embracing her Southern roots and family name.<br />Making the record’s Americana pedigree stronger is production by Grammy-award winner T-Bone Burnett (O Brother, Where Art Thou, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss’ Raising Sand). But the direction of the album was established well before Burnett came on. [size=14pt]Presley traveled to England[/size], where she collaborated with songwriters like Richard Hawley, Ed Harcourt and Travis’ Fran Healy, to find her roots.<br />Presley spoke to Rolling Stone about the album, why she felt more comfortable making an American record in England, how Burnett restored her faith in music and not fighting herself anymore.<br /><br />It’s such a raw record, was it tough to make?<br />It was easy to make, but I had to go far in order to make it. I went to England; I was kind of uninspired and tapped out creatively from certain experiences previously on other records, so I just really needed to remove myself far away and get in a whole different setting. And I spent eight months getting used to being around there writing and it just really easily unfolded and really naturally and organically happened.<br /><br />Did you know T-Bone would be coming to the project when writing?<br />No idea. It all happened with me telling Simon Fuller [her manager and CEO of XIX Entertainment], "I really don’t want to be in any typical situation anymore, I want to just remove myself entirely, go far away as I can." And thankfully he’s set up over there, so he just put me with different people. We wrote 30 songs in eight months between me and the writers. I had it, but I wasn’t in a hurry. I told Simon early on, a dream come true for me would be T-Bone. And I told him I loved Raising Sand and the whole thing. After I’d come back and I had the 30 songs written, I got a phone call, "T-Bone heard it and he wants you to go to his house at 5:00 and meet him." And I flipped out. I had no idea, I didn’t even know he had heard them.<br /><br />What is so fascinating is you went to England to make a quintessential American record.(Laughs) I know, it’s completely crazy, isn’t it? I was supposed to be writing some kind of a synopsis about it today and I kept thinking it’s just so ironic – finally the earthy, organic, rootsy, bluesy record comes out of me in England with English writers. I can’t tell you how many times people would say, "Go to Nashville and write with these writers and do this and do that," and try to push me in that direction. And it just didn’t feel right for me. It wasn’t contrived, the songs were already there, they had their tones, their textures.<br /><br />It is ironic, but maybe not that surprising given there is a long history of English musicians embracing and understanding American music.<br />It’s true, they happen to know American music history probably more than Americans do. They’re very well-educated on it. And this record’s always been in me – I am where I’m from, I’m never going to not be from the South. So it’s in my nature, it’s just that in the past there have been times where someone was deliberately trying to push me into the Nashville scene or scenes that just felt so contrived and unnatural to me.<br /><br />Do you feel more comfortable with your roots as you’ve gotten older, or was it finding the right people?<br />It’s a great question and the answer is both. I'm always feeling a bit like I need to fight and kick, I don’t know why. But all I ended up doing in the past by trying to do anything else was stepping and tripping on my own feet. It didn’t prove anything to anyone to do something completely different that had nothing to do with anything. It was always against myself and hurting myself, though I was thinking I was fighting other people. I had to go through those phases, I did. So then, yes, I’m not doing that anymore. But it was also being around people I knew weren’t gonna do that with me. The writers I was with weren’t trying to push me in a direction, they had no agenda, some of them had never written with anyone before. Like Richard Hawley had never sat and written a song with anyone but Jarvis [Cocker] in the past. And he was kind of nervous because he was like, "I’ve only written with Jarvis." And then we wrote "Weary."<br /><br />This record strikes me as being intensely personal. So how important was T-Bone in creating distance for you from the record and serving as a sounding board?<br />Just the fact that he wanted to do it fed life into me. My light was dimmed, the way the music industry had gone, I was disheartened. And about the second or third day in the studio I pulled him aside and said, "I just want to thank you, by doing this and believing in me and doing this record with me you’ve really given me some light again."<br /><br />Are you a big Brit-pop fan?<br />It is something that my husband has migrated towards forever and he is actually the one who came up with the idea of writing with Richard. So then we kind of started heading down the road because it went so well, and Ed came on. For instance on the songs I wrote with Ed, he sings harmony with me and I’ve never had anyone else sing harmonies, I’ve always done my own. My management put me with lots of different people and I ended up gravitating and having a great thing with Richard, Ed, and Sacha Skarbek.<br /><br />What do you take from it when you listen to this album?<br />In the past, by the time the records came out everyone heard them, everyone said, "Oh, this is nice, this is great, oh, I love the record, blah blah blah." I could never really get perspective on it and this time no one’s heard it, my mother hasn’t even heard this yet. It’s so personal that I haven’t really played it for anybody.<br /><br />T-Bone really puts himself into a project. Will he be involved in any other capacity like in live shows for example?<br />I’ve adopted him as a paternal presence in my life, so any way I can have him around I would love to have him around. I just adore him, so I’ve definitely adopted him and let him know that. If I can have him on stage and it’s in the cards I would be really happy about that. The thing I wanted to say too was just the fact that I didn’t know we were gonna record it live. In the past you would do it a certain way, so it was a little bit out of my comfort zone but it was great. He told me like three days beforehand, "Oh, by the way, we’re doing it live." So I was like, "Oh my god." But it was really great to do it that way. It pushed me a lot.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-lisa-marie-presley-talks-about-turning-to-her-roots-for-new-album-20120315#ixzz1pDAZ4ggc
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The writers I was with weren’t trying to push me in a direction, they had no agenda, some of them had never written with anyone before. Like Richard Hawley had never sat and written a song with anyone but Jarvis [Cocker] in the past. And he was kind of nervous because he was like, "I’ve only written with Jarvis." And then we wrote "Weary."
    <br /><br /><br />Remember all the discussion on whether MJ had complete control on who would get on stage, and how much MJ liked to introduce crazy elements that seemed unscripted to add to the excitement. We discussed the boy running up on the cherry-picker during Earth song, and the huge attention it got. How could security be so lax?  So during the Brit awards when MJ again sang Earth song, and dressed like Jesus, Jarvis Cocker ran up on staged, flashed his bottom, and said later it was because he thought many people were offended by the Jesus thing. Of course the newspapers had a hey-day saying MJ was angry and everyone thought Jarvis was a hero.  But now I wonder again if this was not all staged as well. Huge controversy which "MJ lives for"! Now here's a connection to Lisa Marie.<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9UrQOYOnWo<br /><br />
    Presley is managed by Simon Fuller, CEO and Founder of XIX Entertainment.
    <br /><br /><br />ortega+jacksonfuller+lasvegas.jpg<br /><br /><br />The meeting with MJ and Simon Fuller to plan something big:<br />http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2010/08/secret-meeting-kenny-michael-simon.html <br /><br />http://ffz.leonardo.it/lofi/Michael-parla-della-sua-vita-e-del-ritorno/D677355.html <br /><br />I think X-factor, American Idol, and So you think you can dance, are all related at the top.<br />Something is definately going on, that smells fishy! :lol:
    Because of posts like these ^^ I appreciate so much our team-work here on the forum!<br />Thank you MJonMind for doing that investigative job!<br />I was just too tired tonight to dig up all those names mentioned in the articles about Lisa's new album, but I was going to do that in the days to come, and I was pretty sure that by doing a research on those people's names I would trace them back to Michael in a way or another!!<br />Thanks for finding that info about Simon Fuller! number-one-respect-953.gif<br /><br />
    on 1331848697:
    <br />[...]Something is definitely going on, that smells fishy! :lol:
    No only fishy, it also smells HOAXY !! :lol:<br />For me it was enough to look at those HOAXY eyes of Lisa's in the photo above^^ and I knew it!! loll Just look at her!! humm....<br /><br /><br />Secrecy to the extremes! I wonder what was going on in that house.... U_THIN%7E1.GIF Who was "visiting"? lol<br /><br />[size=14pt]Lisa Marie Presley - Presley Fires New Staff - Report[/size]<br />21 August 2010 14:07<br />LISA MARIE PRESLEY is demanding staff at her new English estate sign strict privacy contracts - and has already fired 2 employees for refusing to do so, according to a U.K. report.<br />Elvis Presley's daughter drew up the confidentiality agreement to prevent 'leaks' about her private life after she hit the headlines in Britain following her move into the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, on Tuesday (17Aug10).<br /><br />The six-page document bans staff and their relatives from discussing details of the building, furnishings, and decor, including photos or mementos related to Presley's relatives.<br />And Presley is determined to retain her privacy - she immediately dismissed 2 cleaners who asked to first take legal advice.<br /><br />A source tells Britain's The Sun, [size=12pt]"It was like they were being asked to sign the Official Secrets Act.[/size] It was way over the top and they felt it was a total infringement of their human rights.<br />"Staff could not speak to their husbands, wives or even their grandchildren about what they did."<br /><br />Presley reportedly picked the British town because of its vicinity to East Grinstead, Sussex - where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S. The star is a devout follower of the religion.<br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/presley-fires-new-staff---report_1160580<br />
    [size=12pt]Funny how Elvis talks about Lisa and imitates her... [/size] :)<br /><br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1331103814:
    <br />@Simpa..... We have another mention of peacock here.....I clicked on the link Ahktoni posted in the Whitney thread and it was about the sale of a Jackson photo album. Now the reason I remember this fact is that the auction house is named Peacock Auctions  :? and a double  :? :? because it is located in Bedford England......This is where my only child lives now and lectures for her career. It blows my mind that something like this album would be auctioned at a small town like Bedford and not at a more prestigious venue in London.  Wow....the coincidences.  :? :shock: :? I'm sure I have mentioned about her somewhere in some post over the past 2+ years or maybe I have finally gone completely mad and see everything as related now.<br /><br /><br />
    A private collector based in Britain bought the album and is now selling it at WH Peacocks auctioneers in Bedford, Bedfordshire, next month.<br />The sale has already attracted huge interest in the U.S. and auction houses believe the lot will well exceed its base price of just £3,000.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108208/Michael-Jacksons-family-photo-album-goes-auction.html#ixzz1oPYzeZYP
    <br />
    <br /><br />RK ,SIM talking about BEDFORD I found that Back in 17... one of the Duchess of Bedford her name was LADY DIANA SPENCER  suspicious// <br /><br />from wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Russell,_Duchess_of_Bedford<br /><br />
    Diana Russell, Duchess of Bedford (formerly Lady Diana Spencer) (1710–1735) was a prospective Princess of Wales and, later, Duchess of Bedford.<br /> <br />Diana was the daughter of Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl of Sunderland and Lady Anne Churchill, daughter of John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough. She spent much of her youth living with her maternal grandmother, Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough, at Cumberland Lodge in Old Windsor.<br /> <br />The Duchess encouraged her to hope for a royal alliance with the Prince of Wales, Frederick, which was prompted more by the prince's hope of an increased financial allowance than from any mutual affection. However, the idea of such a marriage was quashed by King George II and Robert Walpole, and Lady Diana married, in 1731, John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford. Frederick married Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha.<br /> <br />She was the mother of John Russell, Marquess of Tavistock (6 Nov 1732-6 Nov 1732). She died on 27 September 1735 at Southampton House, London, England, from tuberculosis, without surviving issue. She was buried on 9 October 1735 at Chenies, Buckinghamshire, England.<br /> <br />People often confuse her with her distant and world famous cousin, also named Lady Diana Spencer (1961–1997), later Diana, Princess of Wales who indeed got to marry His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales centuries after the first Lady Diana Spencer existed <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hey Sim what the hell with the purple in the cover of the album of LMP<br /><br />You said 16=8+8 I add this 1+6=7  ;D
    on 1330289455:
    <br />[...]<br />Blanket & Lisa ... eery resemblance!<br /><br />40784425465230127631310.jpg<br /><br />42294221383425871405110.jpg<br />[...]<br />rileyparis.jpg
    <br /><br />lisaparisriley001.jpg<br /><br />lisaparisriley002.jpg<br /><br />33vj2xk.jpg24ys7k8.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />@AKHTONI: yeahh color PURPLE !  :icon_e_wink:<br />Interesting observation about Lady Diana! tks!!
    <br />Great photo montages, and I can clearly see the resemblances!  In fact I see more with Elvis and Lisa than I do with Michael (what does that say for Debbie...)  One thought, how could Lisa not want to spend time with MJ's kids if hers? Or they not with her?  You've put fascinating stuff together, but unless I saw some signs of the meeting even secretly between them, it just seems too emotionally depriving/impossible.<br />But I know that this whole hoax with all its mysteries and secrets requires lots of time and patience. <br />As the 'flower'  s-l-o-w-l-y unfolds, we will be there to see it in all its beauty!<br />Keep up the good work, Sim!<br /><br /><br />I know on another thread it was discussed that it doesn't matter if they are genetically MJ's children or not, and that's true. But at the same time MJ did actually say it was his sperm, so I don't think we should just dismiss it that quickly. It's a hurdle to think all 3, not just 1, could inherit straight brown hair and light skin with no black facial features.  I found this site on children of slaves (often raped by owners).<br /><br />Here's a pic of a boy showing how a mulatto woman with likely a white man can have white looking children with straight brown hair as the 3 Jackson kids have. There is another similar child shown here as well.<br />http://usslave.blogspot.ca/2011/10/blog-post.html<br /><br /><br /><br />charlestaylor.jpg
    Thank you for your comment, MJonMind, I am glad you love my works, but I have to give credit to these last photo-montages, to my friend from Facebook, "Michael Lisa", she or he has been sending me all those interesting pics, in these last weeks! I only arranged them together like this.... but she really did the great job!<br /><br />
    on 1332672023:
    <br />[...]One thought, how could Lisa not want to spend time with MJ's kids if hers? Or they not with her?  You've put fascinating stuff together, but unless I saw some signs of the meeting even secretly between them, it just seems too emotionally depriving/impossible.
    <br />- did your forget about that secret passage between MJ's and former Elvis' homes? those placed on the same street?<br />- did you see how much time Lisa, but also the kids and cousins , still spend together (Jacksons and Presleys?), they even went to Ben's birthday party last year, I wrote about that on this thread ^^<br />- Why did Lisa buy a house, last year, at 10 minutes car-drive from Katherine's home in Calabasas? I wrote about this on this thread: Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in Calabasas, Mar 11 - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22355.0<br />See, there's a lot of strange stuff going on, "behind the curtains", more or less in plain sight !!<br /><br /><br />I copy paste here what I had posted in that thread ^^<br /><br />
    on 1331743276:
    <br />
    on 1331656935:
    <br />[...]<br /><br />[size=12pt]1. IRELAND:[/size]<br />- I think that the IRISH inscription on a GREEN blouse is a clear reference to IRELAND;<br />- In this video: Michael Jackson's Irish hideaway , the man who stayed with Michael in that mansion in Ireland, back in 2006, tells us how once Michael came from a walk in the woods, all excited that he had seen his father -in--law, Elvis in the woods! <br />OK now here's the double meaning:<br />a) Michael was referring to that famous wax figure of Elvis lying in the woods just to attract tourists, which I also think is kind of ODD!! <br />What in the name of God, has Elvis got to do with Ireland?? Why would tourists or Elvis's fans go to that specific corner of Ireland just to see an Elvis wax figure!??  :shock: smiley_spider <br />And how come Michael just "happened" to stay almost one year in a place so close to that Elvis' wax figure :?: :?:<br />OR<br />b) Michael really met Elvis who , if this is true, may be hiding in Ireland! or at least he was there at that time! <br />And WHY on Earth was Michael referring to Elvis as "his father-in-law" in the year of 2006 ?? which is 10 years after the "divorce"??  :shock: <br />I mean even if he joked, it's SOOO freakin' strange!! smiley_spider Don't you think??<br />PLUS: "Coincidentally", [size=12pt]Lisa Marie[/size] also spent some time in Ireland in that exact period as Michael!!! <br /><br />[....]
    <br /><br />Damn' !! Re-reading the title of this thread again: 'Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in [size=12pt]Calabasas[/size]" It struck me!!  I just realized that Lisa, after having returned from England, she had bought a house [size=12pt]near Calabasas,[/size] like 10 minutes-drive away !!! What a "coincidence"! right?? U_THIN%7E1.GIF<br /><br />"When Dr Conrad Murray was led away in handcuffs last  week after being found guilty of causing Michael Jackson’s death, his sister, LaToya, credited the verdict to the spiritual intervention of her dead brother.<br />‘Michael,’ she said, ‘was looking over us.’<br />If so, he wasn’t the only member of the Jackson clan who followed the trial from an otherworldly place. His three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket (aka Prince Michael II), nine – watched the televised verdict from their very own celebrity Shangri-La, an exclusive gated community in [size=12pt]Calabasas,[/size] California. Their neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, [size=12pt]Lisa Marie Presley[/size]."<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2060855/Michael-Jacksons-children-How-long-Prince-Paris-Blanket-star-reality-show.html#ixzz1p6reZAi3<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet<br /><br />
    >[/size] http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22103.msg394439#msg394439<br /> <br />
    [size=12pt]For MjonMind: maybe you already saw this video.... <br />If not, here it is (in relation to what we were talking about  above ^^)<br /><br />HOMES on the same street, very close to each other! [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />2613532255.jpg<br /><br />560809pqp.jpg<br /><br />420378mpm.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]She's supposed to wear her husband's (Lockwood) wedding ring, right? well she never does.[/size]<br /><br />430096oco.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Instead she's still wearing Michael's bracelet "Heal the World" !<br />This pic is very recent, it's from a promotion event for her new album "Storm and Grace",<br />waiting to be released on May 15th this year![/size]<br /><br />485808qrq.jpg<br /> <br />[size=14pt]Jackson Kids will inherit at the same Age LMP did...[/size]<br /><br />Quote from Presley-Jackson board<br /><br />"HOWEVER I couldn't help but notice the same age off inheritance is 30 (like LMP's) and that he originally created the Michael Jackson Family Trust in 1995 (that would have meant that he was still married to LMP). The article says, "before he welcomed his kids with dermatologist nurse Debbie Rowe and signed it off in 2002." To me this shows further indication, that LMP and MJ had taken steps, if they had ever had children...because DR didn't have Prince until 1997..."<br /><br />Michael Jackson's Kids to Have Control of Their $33 Million Each at Age 30<br /><br />Refusing to have his kids becoming a victim to consumer temptations as he did, Michael Jackson had set up an inheritance for his children, 13-year-old Prince, 12-year-old Paris and 8-year-old Blanket, in which the kids will not have control of their inheritances until they are 30 years old, TMZ reported.<br /><br />Michael set up the Michael Jackson Family Trust fund in 1995 before he welcomed his kids with dermatologist nurse Debbie Rowe and signed it off in 2002. Under the trust, the kids would get 40% of his estate, while his mother Katherine Jackson, whose share will go to Michael's kids if she dies, gets another 40%. And the final 20% goes to charity.<br /><br />"Michael's mother and his children were the dearest thing to him in his life, so he made sure that they would benefit when he died," a family insider said. "In truth those children will never have to want for anything and that's what Michael wished for.<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Excerpt from Jermaine's book[/size]<br /><br />In fact, destiny’s journey began in 1974 when we were in Vegas doing the family variety show. Somewhere between those bookings, we went to nearby Tahoe for a performance at the Sahara Tahoe casino lounge. That sort of intimate venue seated about 100,000 people and pulled in the likes of Frank Sinatra and Charlie Rich. At some point during our down time, Jackie must have wandered off with Michael because they found themselves in one of those wide, service type elevators. Apparently, they were standing around, watching their feet, when the elevator stopped. The doors opened and Elvis stepped in, slicked hair and sparkling jumpsuit with high collar, a thick towel around his neck. He looked at Jackie and Michael. “You’re those Jackson boy?” he asked.<br /><br />They nodded, dumbstruck. You’d think that once you’d met the likes of Smokey Robinson, Sammy David Junior and Jackie Wilson, nothing could faze you, but the randomness of that shared elevator ride was the biggest unexpected thrill. Not that it lasted long. Seconds later, the doors opened again and Elvis was on his way. “Good luck, fellas!” he said. That was the day Michael met the future father in law he would never know.<br /><br />I was mad to have missed out, but some years later, back in Nevada, I found myself in a hotel – can’t remember which one – and spotted Elvis' right hand man, Colonel Tom Parker, amid a cloud of cigar smoke. He was a legend: the manager of all managers. Bespectacled and rotund, with his trademark red scarf around his double chin, he was sitting at a restaurant table near the casino. I dared to venture over and say hi. Before I knew it, we were siting down, talking all matters Elvis and the Jackson 5, as 20 year old me pretended to puff on one of his big ass cigars. He was fascinated by Mother and Joseph. “Tell me, how did they produce all that talent in just one family? That’s what I wanna know,” he said, probably working out the commission percentages in his head and multiplying it by nine.<br /><br />When he asked me to fire at him any question about Elvis – and after I had found out that The Kind loved doughnuts and the blues group Muddy Waters (not to be confused with the artist) – I couldn’t resist asking the one thing that had always intrigued me: “Is it true that you split everything 50:50 with Mr Elvis?”<br /><br />He laughed at my audacity. “Yeah.” He let out another thick swirl of smoke.<br /><br />I was still pretty green about all matters business but even I was thinking Elvis must be mad to give away half his earnings but Colonel Parker was shrewd. He sat there all relaxed but commanding – like he owned the very spot were we were seated – and we spoke about how much of a partnership he’d shared with Elvis , how trust was everything in this business, and how Elvis set the bar as the hardest working man he knew. Later, when I told the brothers about this inspirational meeting, Michael only wanted to know one thing: “Did you ask him if Jackie Wilson was one of his favorites?” Now there was a question I should have asked. “Because it sure looks like he stole his moves!” he joked.<br /><br />We did find out one thing about Colonel Parker: Elvis' 6 year old daughter was a “big Jackson 5″ fan, who had already seen us perform, she’d attended a show with one of her father’s backing singers. Years later, someone said that she was brought backstage to meet us.<br /> <br />
    374355tot.jpg3743553221.jpg<br /><br />[size=18pt]Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley <br /><br />ARTICLES<br /><br />~ Archive | 1992-2012 ~<br /><br />---- > [/size] http://rhythmofthetide.com/category/relationships/1993-2000-lisa-marie-presley/<br /><br />2958072575.jpg
    <br />
    Okay, I guess I was slipping a little in my faith; so thanks for reminding me of all the good points that answered my question. You're a honey-gem!<br /> bearhug <br />I added something to my post above. Did you see it?
    oh now that you told me, I saw what you added, tks! really interesting. I also read that it's very possible fro color people to have white kids with straight blond hair. It's funny what human genes can do!!<br /><br />Love you MjonMind bearhug
    Simpa, I'm always fascinated by your findings on this thread! :woohoo2:<br /><br />You can see a little of Jackie Wilson in both Elvis and MJ's performances.<br /> /><br />If Elvis only owned the house up the street from 100 Carolwood, from 1970 - 75, then what's the point of the connection, unless the house is still owned by the family or at least usable for the underground tunnel connection. Perhaps he still owns it and rents it.  Who are the current owners? Does anyone know?  Lisa was born Feb 1, 1968, so those were some of the years she lived with Elvis.<br /><br />So I guess he lived the last 2 years at Graceland in Tennessee. Here's Elvis' private jet on the grounds of Graceland.<br />220px-Lisa_marie_plane.jpg<br /><br />Now, between the 2 residences, the following quotes seem to allow for MJ to have visited in 'off-hours'.<br /><br />Simpa quoted<br />
    Quote from: Front<br />source: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=5167.msg357075#msg357075<br />To date, there have been many KEYS recently revealed not only within this thread--but also in other threads as well. Rest assured, the path has been CLEARED---and that path leads to that (home) sweet (home) resonance of "snick-clack".<br /><br />Many "KEYS",,,many "DOORS"
    they lead to the same "sanctuary". [...]
    <br />
    Lisa said the photo of a Thanksgiving dinner in the exhibit was taken in the Graceland dining room last Thanksgiving. It is a room seen by an average of 600,000 tourists a year. To her, it is home. "Every time we come here, we at least have a family dinner." She used to return to Graceland to spend the night occasionally, but now limits her visits to dinners. "We do it once the tours shut. Then the kitchen fires up and the house comes alive."<br />SOURCE : http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/feb/01/lisa-marie-presley-returns-her-first-home-memphis/
    <br /><br />Concerning the supposed tunnel between 100 Carolwood and Elvis residence, a golf cart (needing a KEY) would be faster for bombing around. Could there be tunnels under Graceland also? Could both Elvis homes have tunnels and underground living quarters?  In Megamind, the Elvis character Megaman was living underground below the Red Schoolhouse, but he didn’t intend on a comeback—only Megamind (MJ) did!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    144 Monovale Drive<br />http://elvis-presleys-kingdom.com/PresleyGalleries/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=1953<br />"It is now owned by a private individual."  Oh really!<br /><br /> /><br />Just letting my imagination have some fun. MJ at Neverland with bunker, and Elvis at Graceland or 144 Monovale bunkers. They both love the outdoors and gardens. Being cooped up is a drag. So...<br /><br />
    John 20:15<br />"Woman," he (Jesus) said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was [size=14pt]the gardener[/size], she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him."
    <br /><br />historicg2.jpg
    @MjonMind: you did well to re-quote Front's posts about KEYS.<br />I also loved your last paragraph:<br />
    MJonmind wrote:
    Concerning the supposed tunnel between 100 Carolwood and Elvis residence, [size=12pt]a golf cart (needing a KEY)[/size] would be faster for bombing around. [size=12pt]Could there be tunnels under Graceland also? [/size]Could both Elvis homes have tunnels and underground living quarters? <br />[size=12pt] In Megamind, the Elvis character Megaman was living underground below the Red Schoolhouse, but he didn’t intend on a comeback—only Megamind (MJ) did![/size]
    <br />Very interesting parallels! I don't know...something tells me, that both Graceland and Neverland had underground tunnels!<br />I've even read on a Elvis-fan forum, that Graceland was actually a very old house, dating from the 1st World WAR and that it has/had a bunker underneath! I need to find that link!<br />And it wouldn't be a great surprise to find out that Neverland also had some underground structure too!<br /><br />Regarding the 2 houses (Elvis & Mj) situated so close on 100 Carolwood, I don't know who is the real OWNER now, but it's possible that at least before 2009, the true owner was one of the Estates (MJ or EP) or both of them. Again this is just my supposition , I don't have proof. Who can find the real owners if they were indeed hidden behind a "Front" owner?? loll :icon_lol:<br /><br />In case the tunnel(s) are REAL, then you're right, maybe they were 'traveling" through them by their golf carts!! Maybe that's why Lisa preciously kept that KEY from her golf cart, saying that it was the key "to her life and freedom"!! <br />This can be interpreted that like any child , she loved to run in her golf-cart around the Graceland property.<br />But it can also mean that FREEDOM from the paparazzi and the people always around, if she had access to a secret passage/tunnel with that golf cart, then yes we can understand why she said FREEDOM and LIFE (as I said in "my theory", I think both Mj & Lisa have been living a parallel , hidden LIFE, another reality than what we have seen in the media! )... Underground bunkers and tunnels.... would offer them possibility to escape, to communicate, to disguise themselves and come out as servants of the house or whatever... This "underground" reality offers a whole different perspective of everything!! Maybe they could even meet with Elvis there.... <br />This can be true, but it can also be only the fruit of our imagination.... But it's not something impossible!!!<br /><br />Watch this video where Lisa says that The Golf cart KEY is basically [size=12pt]"the KEY to her life", the key to her freedom..."[/size]!!!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for the links !<br />Maybe they used the underground secret places just to hide, to escape, to put stuff in there or to meet in high secrecy, not to live in there...<br />Who knows!!<br /><br />Towards minute 04:04 of this video, Oprah talks about the "Secret Room" at Graceland and how it is so secret that she and her filming crew were asked to turn off the cameras to protect its location; it is fire proof, earthquake proof, tornado proof and houses Elvis' most precious and personal possessions.... It sounds like it's a 'seif room", in a bunker lol<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Interesting how this article was posted only 2 day after Michael 'died", on June 27th, 2009, when the death hoax theories were not already so popular on the Internet, even less the Mj & Elvis - double bam theories!<br />So I find this article pretty strange!! don't you think?<br />It seems like the truth is out there in your face, but disguised as a "mocking article"  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />bunker001.jpg<br /><br />Weirdest claim: A site called 68comeback reported that Michael Jackson was living in [size=12pt]'7-story deep bunker' [/size]in Graceland with Elvis Presley (right)<br /><br />On the run as a nun<br />Minutes after his death at 2.27pm Pacific Time in Oakland, California, Dwight Santos  -  an unemployed toilet cleaner  -  told reporters at the UCLA Medical Centre that he had seen Jackson emerging from a back door of the hospital disguised as a nun.<br />He told those who would listen that the singer was heading for a Caribbean island where he planned to live as a fruit seller called Thomas Di Loco.<br /><br />Fled by jetpack to live with Eskimos<br />Moments later, another fan called Elisa Chan claimed she had seen Jackson strapping on a jetpack and flying to Los Angeles airport. From there he was going to visit his birthplace of Gary, Indiana, before flying to Greenland to live with Eskimos.<br /><br />Escaping hit O2 commitments<br />Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton alleged Jackson was 'pulling a stunt' in order to get out of his concert commitments at the O2 in London.<br />Hilton added: 'Jacko pulled a similar stunt when he was getting ready for his big HBO special in '95 when he "collapsed" at rehearsal!<br />'He was dragging his heels on that just like his upcoming 50- date London residency at the O2 Arena, of which he already postponed the first few dates.'<br /><br />Killed by a biological weapon<br />Contributors to the website topix.com suggested that Jackson had been killed by a 'new experimental biological weapon'.<br /><br />Faked his death at Neverland<br />On the internet site weekleyworldnews.com there was discussion about claims that Jackson had always planned to fake his own death while living at his Neverland ranch.<br />He would have his 'ashes' scattered in the grounds of his former property and then be able to start a new life.<br />As newspapers across the world report Jackson's death, some bloggers on the web are insisting the star faked his death<br />Despite video footage of Jackson's body being carried away in a waiting van to the coroner's office, some people spread bizarre rumours that he was in fact taking a jetpack to live with Eskimos<br /><br />Already has a new identity<br />The digitalspy website message board included the claim: 'Millions in debt and realises he can't deliver on a 50 gig comeback tour, so he fakes his death, assumes a new identity (which he's been trying to achieve for many years) and disappears.'<br /><br />Plot to sell more records<br />On the denverpost.com forum one contributor was convinced Jackson faked his own death to make more money, explaining: 'He was broke. .. and was in no condition to perform one show, let alone a string of 50.<br />'Now that he's "dead" his record and merchandise sales will skyrocket, filling his "estate's" bank account and allowing him to live in seclusion for the rest of his natural life.'<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195775/Jacksons-dead-hes-living-bunker-Elvis-Presley-Conspiracy-theories-emerge-just-hours-stars-death.html#ixzz1qv5skEfB<br /><br /><br />I've also found that link I was looking for, regarding the tunnel under Graceland.... it's from a fans-forum, I will quote some of the most interesting comments: http://www.tcb-world.com/threads/15168-Graceland-Secret-Door/page2<br /><br />
    There was a tunnel system that was found on the grounds back in the late 1968 or 69<br />that they think was for transports slave from the south to the north. If you think about it<br />what great place to store all the Kings things if there was ever a fire on the grounds the<br />archives would be safe.
    <br /><br />
    In 1968 a tunnel entrance was found on the grounds of Graceland that historians say dates back to the time of the Civil War and the Underground Railroad which smuggled slaves to freedom. It led approx. 300 feet and exited the property in the S.E. corner.<br />Beau, the archives are in a fireproof environment. They are also free from other contaminants as well.
    <br /><br />
    The "Room" is located somewhere in Memphis.. It's a big Storage. Smoke/fire/Tornado/Water free..<br />There is indeed a tunnel located behind Graceland. Not known if Elvis used it.<br />And why did I say 'behind the curtain..'.. There was another Topic about the Curtain in the Stairway.. There a Rumors there is a door behind it...
    <br /><br />
    It could be the old bunker that Elvis had. I have heard somewhere Elvis had a bunker under Graceland. If this is true that would be a perfect place to put all the priceless items that Elvis owned. Now, as for the tunnel. Yes, there was a tunnel discovered at Graceland. That may be the place Elvis turned into a bunker and now has become a secret room. That is the logical idea but I am not saying that this is true. I am just saying it is logical
    <br /><br />
    I really have no idea where the archives are on the property, but wouldn't they be safest underground(?) I know, after growing up in the mid-west, that for something to be tornado proof it was usually a sub-basement underground (also called storm cellars).
    Simpa, you never cease to amaze me!<br /><br /> :th_bravo: :penguin: :multiplespotting:<br /><br />
    "Jackson's not dead, he's living in a bunker with Elvis Presley."
    <br /><br />And we know it has lots of computer stuff, and GarageBand music equipment, for Front, TS and The Sign to write and create to their heart's content.<br />I love the Underground Railway story too. This connects Blacks with Whites who tried to free them as slaves. I remember reading the book about Harriet Tubman  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_Tubman  and "Roots".
    lol MJonMind you're so sweet , thanks for keeping me  company in this thread, it seems we're the only ones amazed around here  :icon_lol:<br />That's a sign! either we're both crazy or the others are blind  :animal0017: :icon_e_ugeek:
    From here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21825.1600.html<br />
    on 1333411630:
    <br />The path less traveled is even more pleasing to the soul once the weeds are eradicated....... <br />An unprecedented journey leads to wisdom and new milestones, for greatness has never evolved from mediocre feats or conventional methods. <br />Doors shall be opened within the corridors of HIStory.......<br />and the world will know the Truth.
    <br /><br />@MJonMind: are you... by any chance... thinking about the same thing(s) as me?  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:
  • Diana, Princess of Wales was killed because she planned to expose senior members of the British arms trade involved with land mines, a leading lawyer claimed today.<br /><br />Michael Mansfield QC, who represented Mohamed al-Fayed in the inquest into the death of his son Dodi and the former royal, said Diana claimed she had an ‘exposure diary’ in which she was going to unmask the people most closely involved with the British manufacturing of land mines.<br /><br />He told the Hay Festival in mid Wales: ‘I think everyone remembers she raised the profile of the land mines.<br /><br />
    LoveShyMichael, could I take the liberty of putting your post on this thread concerning Lady Diana?  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20295.msg352144.html#msg352144<br /><br />Simpa, I'm thinking hard, but I'm not sure what you mean. :icon_geek: