Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334802300:
    <br />Yep..I hear "....moonwalk dear" too.  Just before that she is talking about how people from all walks of life came together to make this album....so it totally makes sense.  Great video Sim....I love seeing the real Lisa-Marie....she seems like a different person nowadays......more open, honest, gritty and just real.  I love it.......Elvis is such an amazing soul.....like Michael.  I am sure he's so proud of his girl!  Way to go Lisa!!!!!!<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br />She seems so happy and at peace with herself and what she has accomplished so far...<br />I'm so glad she has found HER WAY!  :icon_e_wink:<br />Can't wait to hear the whole album!<br /><br />Much love to you, Wishy
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I really enjoy Sticks and Stones! Beautiful haunting quality to her voice, lyrics poignant, and accompaniment unique!
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    @ thanks for the songs  :)<br /><br />i don't know if posted before Lisa Marie Presley thought she would die at the same age as her father | TheCelebrityCafe.com  :D  what you want lisa ? you want to fake your death you didn't do it at 42 4+2=6 but now you are 44 4+4=8 your father number or what's your number. you want run away from scientologie ? do it. michael can help  <br />you want to join the escape island like @mjonmind said in steve jobs tread: that Excape Island population must be getting huge!  :icon_lol: <br /><br />@SIM where is your former sig . i told you to make an empty case i think now it's for Lisa  :icon_lol:<br /><br />this song is like mike is talking to lisa and trying to help her (scientologie) <br /><br />
    <br /> <br />
    on 1335853908:
    <br />I really enjoy Sticks and Stones! Beautiful haunting quality to her voice, lyrics poignant, and accompaniment unique!
    I agree!! ^^ That one is my fv so far, after "You Ain't Seen Nothin' YET!"  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Here's another NEW song<br />
    <br /><br /><br />@AKHTONI: that article sounds to me more like tabloid than hoaxy. Plus they didn't get their fact straight: Lisa's grandmother (Elvis' mother, Gladys Love Presely) was 46 years old when she passed, not 42 as they say in that article. I think it's all B.S. <br /><br />lol you think Lisa would also fake her death? humm... IDK<br />My signature will sure get bigger at this rhythm  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]A song clearly talking about Michael and her[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Photo Gallery<br />Lisa Marie Releases "Storm and Grace" on May 15 [/size]<br />http://www.elvis.com/photos-video/photos.aspx?aid=157#iid2628
    <br /><br /><br />lisaneviv.jpg<br /><br />lisanexox.jpg
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    LMP is such a beautiful woman! And she seems so grounded! I hope she is happy. Wonder if she had the same crowd of vampires around her before she left?<br /> :(
  • YouRnotAlone7YouRnotAlone7 Posts: 246
    Lisa seems to always be in such a troubled, unsettled place.  How could her life have been so bad?  She was never really "famous".  I appreciate her trying to do music, but seriously...she really has no voice.  I hope she finds her peace with her two little girls and husband in England.  Sorry...just not a fan of LMP.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    off topic again,<br /><br /><br />Just wondering lunattyK, just how many alternates does SimPattyK have? And which one are you?  Need any help bringing it all together yet?!<br />    LoveUnited......Its all for LOVE
    on 1336531190:
    <br />LMP is such a beautiful woman! And she seems so grounded! I hope she is happy. Wonder if she had the same crowd of vampires around her before she left?<br /> :(<br />
    <br />She is looking more gorgeous as the years go by, especially as she's lost the extra weight she put on, and is now pursuing singing more.  There's something captivating about her personality--her movements and facial expressions--sort of tomboyish and 'I don't give a damn', not caring about the 'status quo'.  I can totally see why MJ loved her--she is different than the other girls in his life.<br /><br />I could listen/watch this video over and over. MJ only looks this way with her--'in love'!  I sure would love an eventually happily-ever-after ending to this story. But...  maybe if we 'keep watching'...  My only criticism is she doesn't enunciate her words very well so I need to see the lyrics to know what she's singing for the most part. :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />
    on 1336531989:
    [...] Sorry...just not a fan of LMP.
    Gee! I really thought everyone was her fan! ouin.gif<br /><br />
    on 1336533915:
    <br />- Just wondering lunattyK, just how many alternates does SimPattyK have? <br />- And which one are you? <br />- Need any help bringing it all together yet?!
    - How many do you think ?<br />- Does it matter? <br />- Wow! so much care! yeah you can help me, you could bring me another pack of tissues!<br />I simply can't stop crying right now... thinking how kind you are... pleeure.gif<br />image3wxw.jpg<br /><br />I am so glad to see how many friends Sim has... some she didn't even know about before she went on vacation!<br /><br /><br /><br />If you want to answer this^^ and if you have more loving questions, use the PM - this is really OFF-topic<br />yeah... I know, "it's all for LOVE"! never even thought of something else!<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]back ... ON TOPIC ![/size]<br /><br />image3byb.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]SEE VIDEO here ---- > [/size] Lisa Marie To Tour With Elvis Hologram? | TheInsider.com<br /><br />Thanks to the folks at Coachella last month, the hologram is the new must-have accessory for artists on tour, so we asked Elvis' daughter Lisa Marie Presley, who is currently promoting her new album Storm & Grace, if she would ever venture the Tupac route alongside video of her late father.<br /><br />"I personally couldn't do that," replies Lisa Marie, squashing hopes that she one day might duet with a projected Elvis on stage.<br /><br />Although she unfortunately shies away from the trend, she says casts no judgment on those who do.<br />"I just think if things are tasteful that's good," she explains. "If not, then no."<br /><br />Hologram or not, fans of Lisa Marie have some new music to look forward to May 15-- Her first after a lengthy hiatus.<br />Storm & Grace features down-home Southern tracks, following up her previous two releases, 2003's To Whom It May Concern and 2005's Now What, both of which hit the top 10 of the Billboard 200 album chart.<br />
    I simply can't stop crying right now...
    <br />Here's my shoulder--anytime! (well not actually mine)<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB8NBS6H5YU_oU7F0DiPIVZgyFAp8lpPludaooJVHDul6wd6B9<br /> :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />And a nice cup of tea!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTifYkaG03Aq7TVCqOp1tr15BcQOdldlD25HElCaBlz-TlJJlxgkA<br /><br />Do you take sugar or milk?<br /><br />Re the above Lisa interview: She was surrounded by criminals in the US. He's the father of the twins. She only had 4 kids. Hormones puffed her up. She didn't know anybody in GB when they first moved there. :icon_neutral:
    on 1336559232:
    I simply can't stop crying right now...
    Here's my shoulder--anytime! (well not actually mine)
    tks a lot!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1336559232:
    And a nice cup of tea!Do you take sugar or milk?
    hummm.... YUMI ! sugar miam-45.gif<br />Want a lollipop? sucette.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1336559232:
    Re the above Lisa interview: She was surrounded by criminals in the US. He's the father of the twins. <br />She only had 4 kids. Hormones puffed her up. She didn't know anybody in GB when they first moved there. :icon_neutral:
    That sounded awkward to me too!!  :icon_eek: I didn't quite understand it all!! very weird phrasing if you ask me!<br />[size=12pt]Sounds like she had received death-threats, just like Elvis and MJ !![/size] <br />I guess money-hunters never get tired!! If that's all true, it really sounds like an awful period in her life! <br />I am so happy she's OK right now! She's talented, she's beautiful, she has a great family, she seems to have kicked out Scientology out of her life too...<br />Everything seems to get back to normal for her! She deserves nothing but the best! <br />And from the songs we could hear so far, I think this new album is the best she ever did in terms of musical career!<br /><br />All of a sudden she realized everyone around her had BETRAYED her or stolen from her!<br />Sounds familiar, huh!?  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />You can listen to fragments of all the songs from Lisa's new album, on this link. They're just great! <br />I always loved Lisa's voice, but now more than ever, this album really fits her like a glove! ;)<br />[size=14pt]
    > [/size] 0013.gif Lisa Marie Presley - Storm and Grace CD Album<br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]HAS ANYONE ANY IDEA WHAT HER TATTOO MEANS?[/size]<br /><br />image3xwx.jpg<br /><br />Facebook
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Talking about "hoax-colors"!! [/size]  :)<br /><br />image3vrv.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]This guy's outfits always crack me up !  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:[/size]<br /><br />5649621434.jpg<br /><br /><br />I just found this video on YT  :)<br />At minute 01:22 - "Happy Birthday from the Romanian fans! through my voice! We love you!" :)) ♥<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think this is another VERY interesting video!!!<br />Seems hoaxy to me he way that Janet and Lisa are almost "swallowed" <br />by the mass of journalists and paparazzi there, and at the same time <br />they are being asked questions about LADY DIANA !!! and how she was hunted death by them!!<br />SEE what I mean!!??  :) :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Published on May 12, 2012 by OfficialLisaPresley - From the 2012 album 'Storm and Grace', How Do You Fly This Plane is the 9th track from Lisa Marie Presley's 3rd studio album. Which will be released on Tuesday, May 15 2012.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Other wonderful songs from this album........<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    This is kinda a personal comment, but I've wanted to say for a while, that I'm proud of Lisa that she didn't give in to pressure to have breast enlargement like so many women all around Hollywood.  She looks fabulous just the way she is! She doesn't want to be a sexual object, but loved and appreciated for who she is--her unique charm, wit, voice, personality, passions, love, and beauty! :icon_e_smile:
    To tell you the truth I haven't even noticed it... until I read your post, @MjonMind.<br /><br /><br />And you're right! Kudos for Lisa for not wanting to look like bimbo! 0007.gif<br />She's just a good-looking classy Lady! respect-chapeau.gif
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I just watched the rehearsal video...now it's marked "private" : ( it was nice to see.  I loved the huge "crystal ball" ring on her finger, lol!  Hard to miss that one! <br />Thanks for posting it Sim...glad I watched it when I did : ) <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    on 1337019162:
    <br />I just watched the rehearsal video...now it's marked "private" : ( it was nice to see.  I loved the huge "crystal ball" ring on her finger, lol!  Hard to miss that one! <br />Thanks for posting it Sim...glad I watched it when I did : ) <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    Yeahh! Nice "Crystal Ball"-ring!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />lisacrysta.jpg<br /><br />here's the video uploaded again<br />
    Cool!  Lisa's Crystal Ball goes well with the clock ticking and tocking in Front's post!<br /><br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br />lisaclock.jpg<br /><br />And maybe this is his 8-ball.<br /><br />image3xwx.jpg