Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I am here, obviouslyemoticon_0571.gif
  • I'm here! :D
  • Still here  :) been here since the original MJHD (day 1) every time I think I'm done, I end up right back here all over again lol.  :bearhug:  :computer-losy-smiley:
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    I am still here everyday though I don't post I just like to read. You are all great investigators.Thank you all for all your hard work over the past three years you are all simply amazing!      :th_bravo:        I am in this til the end..I will keep watching..
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    I'm here! Even, though I don't post often - I read. ;)
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    G'day friends,<br /><br />I'm still here and come here almost everyday, but sorry, don't really post very much<br /><br />L.O.V.E to all  :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • I'm still here, visiting most days but only reading. 
  • I'm here most days but don't get much time to post. <br /><br />I also don't have as strong a conviction regarding the hoax as most people here for various reasons.
  • I'm still here too even though I've only recently came back to check more frequetly after a years absence. But I've been here form the start and I can never leave..even if i take "real life" breaks sometimes  :D
  • I very rarely post as I don't really have much to add as everyone is so insightful and wise already but I'm still here everyday reading about what's new in hoax land and I'll be here until the end!  :)
  • on 1344342293:
    <br />I'm here most days but don't get much time to post. <br /><br />I also don't have as strong a conviction regarding the hoax as most people here for various reasons.<br />
    <br /><br />What you don't believe or you are not convinced: Michael being alive, Michael pulling this hoax off or Michael BAMing?<br /><br />ps: I am obviously still here, lol
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Still here, and will be until I, for real, come to the conclusion that DD on Larry king was actually DD and not Michael.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    I am here and planning to stay till the very end :)
  • on 1344361861:
    <br />Still here, and will be until I, for real, come to the conclusion that DD on Larry king was actually DD and not Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />You know it might never happen  ? :LolLolLolLol:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I am afraid y'all are stuck with me, lol.  <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5wXe1mCwbgiAhPOF5Rbr86uzxhDA6nZUkPTbSvBkCdxvAXyH7mQ<br /><br />Blessings Always!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1344439515:
    <br />I am afraid y'all are stuck with me, lol.  <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5wXe1mCwbgiAhPOF5Rbr86uzxhDA6nZUkPTbSvBkCdxvAXyH7mQ<br /><br />Blessings Always!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :beerchug:
  • Started at the beginning and will see this through to the end--whenever, whatever that may be!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1344444527:
    <br />Started at the beginning and will see this through to the end--whenever, whatever that may be!<br />
    <br /><br />Me too  :icon_razz:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hello Mr. Jackson.<br />I'm here.<br />And when I'm not here - I take you with me wherever I go.<br />Love you with all my heart.<br />Still amazed of your huge talent. I can't help it - I fall in love with you again and again. The same with your music.<br />The most sincere artist, the most incredible voice...and the most amazingly free human being who ever walked on this earth.  God bless you.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I'm here now and forever with all my L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:.... :Pulling_hair: even in these days with all the difficulties of <br />connection I have in this place where I am on vacation.... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.... :computer-losy-smiley: :Crash:<br /><br />Love you all, love you Mike !!!!!  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
  • I'm here! Still waiting and reading...<br />Reading and waiting....<br /><br /><br />But wait! If everybody'ś reading and noone's writing... Then soon we'll have nothing to read !  :Pulling_hair:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    SEHF u said u have an idea what to expect from the hoax and ure interests have changed???<br />Im curious as to what u expect.... Let me know please. thnaks
  • Me:)<br /><br />& I will stay as long as it takes :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Tho.. not posting & reading much these days, cause tha family and i made a deal not to use the internet so often as usual during holidays lol. <br /><br />with L.O.V.E.<br />
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    Well I am new here but I don't think it will last I don't think it was right for someone to sned me TROLLING message as if I am starting something here which I am not. One thing is for sure MJ was about loving one another or at least try to get along. And if my things here were taken wrong just review my few responses clearly I did nothing wrong I also will admit that this site isn't all that easy I am still trying to figure out how to add NEW MESSAGES here. So it would have been nice to feel apart of this site which brings the mind to think about what happen to MJ but I feel really upset about this kind of bullying or attack on a NEW member shame on that person.<br /><br />MJ+1985+sweater.jpg<br /><br /><br />Isn't he the R=E=A=S=O=N ?<br /><br /><br />QUEEN
  • TuTcurseTuTcurse Posts: 22
    I just joined the forum but i've been "watchin" since nov. 2009. i'm here for the long run lol.