Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?

diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi everyone,<br /><br />I have noticed lately that the members of this forum are getting less......<br /><br />So I am kindly asking everyone who is still here to reply to that post by saying he is still here so we can figure out how many people are still there!!!!! It's sad that people leave.  :P :P<br /><br />Blessings

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I am still here!!!!<br /><br /><br /> bearhug<br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    HEY i am here and i will be here always until the hoax end and michael BAM  moonwalk_/  bearhug  party/
  • I'm here   :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm here, just less active at the moment.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I'm still here... count me in till it's over, God help me so bow/<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Can´t say that I am "still" here because I only joined in October 2011. <br />So it´s: I am here  ::P
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    23911_340.jpg?1258088400<br /><br /> :mrgreen:<br />
  • I tend to read more than post, but I am here, and I'm holding out until Michael shows himself  mj_bad/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=36pt]+1[/size] 3d-morphing-coeur.gif
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    ;)Hi Everyone. I am here, too.  mj_dance/<br /><br />People are just laying low. Hiding and watching. Doing their toes. :D<br /><br />Keep the faith! This is the year of the BAM.  This Is It. albino/ bounce/<br /><br />I don't even watch much TV, but this week practically EVERY show I watched, every day, including movies (!!!) SOMEONE said: "THIS IS IT"  ???/ afraid/<br /><br />I smell a TakeOver... :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />P.S.  /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I am still here, but the religious aspect is not my cup of tea, sorry
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I'm here, and I'm staying here!
  • I am here too! <br />  penguin/
  • I'm still here too.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    hand_raised.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Present Sir[/size]
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    [size=14pt]Michael, if you are with us, I am still here with you.  Although my life has changed, unfortunately, and I can't just live within these walls in this forum now, I have been with you since your first single record and will always be.  I could never remove ME from YOU as you have created the song in my soul that my heartbeats to.<br />I am here, with the family, checking in as much as I can...waiting for your return.[/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm still here - mainly just watching, there's not much I can comment on at the moment - but I'm not going anywhere, I want to see where this all ends up!
  • <br />I still wait for you <br /><br />I never forgot you and I can not pretend<br />And inside the chest heart says I love you<br />And in my silence only I know how much I call your name<br />Nothing is erased<br />The miss did not leave<br />It's hard to forget<br />Even away from you ...<br />Do not know if there is room in your life for me<br />A dream, a thought, something like that<br />But I still want you in my life<br />There is not farewell when we want to stay<br />Perhaps they are delusions of my heart ...<br />Perhaps this longing, this loneliness<br />But I still love you, still want you ...<br />I still hope for you and just I think of your back!<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I'm still here too........just been reading more than posting, and I feel we are at a plateau at the moment........hopefully this is the quiet before the storm..I still check the forum everyday......
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I AM HERE...XXXXX WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN MICHAEL AND ALL HE HAS SHOWN US SO FAR...XXX
  • [size=18pt][/size]<br /><br />[size=18pt][/size]  I AM  here<br /><br />and like MaryK, have only recently joined, but lurk alot and am still piecing things together--not as a death hoax (given) but looking at the convoluted reality around Michael's life.  Currently looking into the business side of things (which is not easy for this mind of mine)  Also concurrently enjoying the uplifted spiritual awakening and doing things differently in my life everyday--I feel more present in my life (am so grateful!) and I am  ENJOYING that. I also have lots of thoughts about trying to mobilize all this shared energy toward common goals of improving things for others and our mother planet and will be posting on that soon. So, I feel like I am spending more time nurturing mySelf and being in tune, and that is stirring some sort of call to action that is not clear to me yet.  My journey through this forum has taken me many places and I suspect will continue to do so. So I am here and will continue to be here.
  • I'm here as well! :mrgreen: I'm mostly reading and rarely posting something.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    4620631477_df59a8665a_z.jpg<br /><br />I don't post much lately but I'm reading the forum everyday. Love to you all.   bearhug
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    still here, but a bit busier lately, hope to get all sorted out soon
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Im here too, :) xxxxxx