Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @sandythyme : you're one of us regardless of your number  bearhug<br /><br /><br />
    on 1329656379:
    <br />Thank you SimPattyK for completing the list! That's just wonderful. One big family, no doubt!!!<br />
    Right! Love you all !
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Hey...I wanna be on the list too  typing/<br /><br />129109026322529529.jpg<br /><br /> :mrgreen:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We-Are-All-In-This-Togther-Printable-SM.jpg
  • on 1328360797:
    <br />I am still here, but the religious aspect is not my cup of tea, sorry<br />
    <br /><br />+1
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    I'm still here! <br /><br />Just reading rather than writing. I still keep track of things.<br /><br />I'm trying to get more informed on this hoax - doing a lot of reading, researching, thinking etc... <br />So, that I can contribute to this forum intelligently. <br /><br />And also... kinda... living my life... Yeah. <br /><br />;)
  • Never here hardly....Just happened to pop over today, so am I counted as here or visiting?..lol 
  • Simpattyk ......Thank you!  penguin/ For the first thyme I feel like I belong.  I have a hard thyme participating, you know the feeling....I am afraid to post I might say something wrong or stupid.  Mostly stupid, then I stuggle with my stupidity.  Anyway thanks to you, wishingstar and RK for making feel I belong.  Actually come to think of it RK, I think you are the first person that welcomed me here almost two years ago.  Wow how thyme flys when you are having fun!  Take care, Love to All of you  bearhug<br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1329661293:
    <br />
    on 1329653669:
    <br />Hi Simpattyk.......I am sad, why can't my name be in red......I am number 34?  3 +4=7  I am always left out of the party.... :'(<br />
    <br /><br />Awe...sandythyme......don't be sad, it's only a party because you are here  ::P Hey, I am number 62 6+2=8, lol....one big happy family party  ::P  <br /> party/<br />Blessings and thanks Sim : )<br /><br />@ AKHTONI...still reading...... :lol: Hugs to you!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hey wishingstar I am still reading  bangbang  bangbang  :lol:  :lol:  bearhug
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1329740669:
    <br />Simpattyk ......Thank you!  penguin/ For the first thyme I feel like I belong.  I have a hard thyme participating, you know the feeling....I am afraid to post I might say something wrong or stupid.  Mostly stupid, then I stuggle with my stupidity.  Anyway thanks to you, wishingstar and RK for making feel I belong.  Actually come to think of it RK, I think you are the first person that welcomed me here almost two years ago.  Wow how thyme flys when you are having fun!  Take care, Love to All of you  bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Oh sandythyme..please post more.  I love reading your words......this post from earlier this month was awesome:<br />You wrote:<br /><br />"Giving up is not in my vocabulary.  At Thymes I would obsess over Michael, but that is behind me, way behind me.  I live my life everyday in honor of people, people past and present.  I believe Michael is here, it is obvious to me, no question.  I honor him every day, as he has been an important teacher to me, when the thyme is right he will let us know.  Going about your every day life is most important.  He will be back someday and we will see him in a different beautiful light.  Take care, love to all"<br /><br />You are amazing in your posts....NEVER STUPID!!!!!  That word is not in my vocabulary ;)  However, I do totally understand how you feel.  I post only when the words come naturally to me...never forced.  It took me a long time to join here...but I read/lurked from the start.  I was truly fascinated and had so many thoughts to share.  This is still the one and only forum or online anything I belong to.  I am rather shy (I know....some may laugh at that, LOL)......but still love to write what I feel.  Most of my posts are not the hard-core investigation-type....I dig here and there.  Mostly I like to write what comes naturally....like now.  Sending a little love and encouragement to a friend, and hopefully putting a smile on a beautiful face....I have had a good day if I can do that.  I never have seen anything but love and respect from you....I admire you very much!  <br /><br />I look forward to reading more from you......you absolutely belong here, it wouldn't be the same without you! :)<br />I am sending lots of love and hugs to you today.......<br /> bearhug x 7<br /><br />Blessings to you all........<br /><br />PS> AKHTONI......LOL.....every time I think I am caught up, I realize I am even more behind!  bangbang x 7<br />You're so funny!  Blessings!<br />
  • Wishingstar!  bearhug Thank you!  Wow!  I love what you wrote about what you feel.  Everything you said is right on target to how I feel.  To the minute.  There are so many thymes I want to post, but the words don't come.  The thoughts are there, but I just can't get it out.  I am not good at investigating at all, but there are thymes when I can share true heart felt feelings.  That's what I am best at.  In everyday life I like to help people in every way I can.  So you can smile a big smile today my friend, because you helped me in the biggest way because I am smiling from ear to ear.  Thank you, take care, love to you bearhug bearhug 
  • Hello Everyone,<br /><br />I am still here.  I don't post often, but I read everyday!  Have been reading since November,  2009.  Now that I have figured out how to post, I may post more often, as time allows.  Have a blessed day!<br />
  • I am still here :) since June of '09! :) I don't get to post as much  I used to but I am still here and reading everyday.
  • I'm still here but I've been busy lately. I regularly come and read the posts but I mostly do it when I'm at work, so I can't spend too much time posting.
  • Well, I'm still here ..... I have not written anything for a very long time, but I`m reading.<br />I've been here since August 2009, and I'm not going anywhere  ;)
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    I am still here. I feel at peace knowing Michael is fine and living his life. I look forward to his resurfacing to the public in his own way. Sometimes it bothers me that people are running circles trying to figure out where he is when that was answered so long ago.
  • I'm still here.  Not posting but do check in every so often.  Taking care of ill father and still looking for a job since last October. <br /><br />I will never leave the site.  Because of this site, I am no longer a beLIEver, I am a knower.  <br /><br />Whether Mike BAMS or not does not matter to me as I know he is still among us.<br /><br />Love, peace and well being to all of you.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Wishingstar is like a guardian angel here ...so supportive, protective, encouraging, inspiring, spreading love and joyfulness 0088.gif You just have an adorable natural way of encouraging and making people feel good, appreciated, loved! In fact I think I wouldn't even still be here if it weren't for you!<br />When I saw your message to Sandythyme, I just had a flashback of few months ago....  and I thought this was the moment to tell you again how grateful I am and how lucky I consider myself to have you as a friend! you're ma loving sis'  ;) 0009.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />Sandythme, I don't know you too well, but all I know is that the few messages I got to read from you on this forum, went to my heart. Please write more and please never feel left out, you're very much IN !! ;) we all are! Sending you all kissses & hugs  bearhug<br /><br />
    OMGosh, Sim....stop you'll make me cry!  You are beyond sweet....I am indeed blessed by you and by all here.  I absolutely adore your posts....you know that!  Thank you so much for being here.....you are amazing!  <br />I appreciate you so much.....and everyone here.  <br /><br />Sending lots of love and hugs!<br /><br /> bearhug x 7,000,000  : )<br /><br />Love you!<br />
  • I too am still here, have been since August of 2009. I read more than I post. Things kinda slowed /changed for me after my Ta Ta Surgery... some old time MJHD'ers might remember that  :).  So after all my surgeries and now possibly having problems due to those  I haven't been as active. I do notice that I am reading more and watching videos more. So YES I m still here too  lolol/  and thank everyone who is investigating!! <br /><br />Da Troot will Prevail..... L.O.V.E
  • Hi everyone!  :) I am here often, but I am reading and watching more  suspicious//. I am a believer since August/September 2009. I am sure that Michael is alive 100%.  /woohoo/
  • I've never been active (writing on post) but always watching and reading!!
  • on 1330122589:
    <br />Hi everyone!  :) I am here often, but I am reading and watching more  suspicious//. I am a believer since August/September 2009. I am sure that Michael is alive 100%.  /woohoo/<br />
    <br /><br />Hey Darina, good to see your post.<br /> bearhug bearhug  penguin/
  • present! <br /><br />bearhug
  • on 1330162340:
    <br />
    on 1330122589:
    <br />Hi everyone!  :) I am here often, but I am reading and watching more  suspicious//. I am a believer since August/September 2009. I am sure that Michael is alive 100%.  /woohoo/<br />
    <br /><br />Hey Darina, good to see your post.<br /> bearhug bearhug  penguin/<br />
    <br />Thank you very much, ShyBleuEyes  :)  bearhug bearhug
    Good Morning ever awesome forum mates.......<br />today is going to be a good day!  I skimmed back over this thread and am so thankful for you guys......<br />to be blessed is one thing.  But, when you can actually feel it in the depths of your heart.....<br />it's a good day.  I try very hard never to take anything for granted...though I know do daily.  The roof, the food,<br />the clothes, the family and friends.....but, I am ever thankful and ever blessed.  Whenever I wake thinking<br />how blessed I am, I always have a good day! So thank you guys.....you are sunshine to my heart! <br /><br />And.......AKHTONI......LOL......I wasn't aware that your avatar blinks....OMGosh, it actually scared me! (in a funny way)  I was<br />just waking up and stared at it as I was going over the thread..... it blinked....I jumped....a sign that coffee is surely needed  :lol: Hugs!<br /><br />Blessings to you all....<br />Love you guys